Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship (39924 Views)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by BluntCrazeMan: 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Starz825:
mumu...which redpill teach you...to go cheat on your girl

redpill is all about using ur head with the female gender before they use u...

cheating on ur gurl is a whole diff thing from redpill..

girl wey no do you anything ..you go cheat on her...she go leave na.

Now..you go about begging her and you claim to have understood the parameters of redpill....

see, redpill says you can love without having to fall in love with a lady and if you must fall in love , you must be able to deal with rejection, heart breaks and disappointment when it comes around..

Like in this case, so pick up yourself and move on...now that's redpill

The werey no wan take the blame of cheating..
So he came online to tell the red-pillers that he is a silly student of theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by SaLongs1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
grin grin This OP is a woman disguised as a man.

4 Likes

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by onlyboyson(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
Motivational speaker don kill this one
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Lanre1st(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jeon:
This doesn't work on all girls.

Same thing some Men attached to polygamous.

Is that not the same girl you insulted including her Daddy some months ago? .

Those are a capital redflags .....She's a fool if she dare to comeback.
Oga, carry your cross.

And here you are with them mocking you instead of giving advice which they lack in first place .

cheesy
Mercury is a common sense.
😂

If she did not come back, where will she start again? Go back to dating app or street! Or who will she date again? Saint or angel? Forgiving a genuine repentant (which shows you're the first on his priority) is far better than start searching. Rearly will you see men that do not think of sampling another girl
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by FitCorper: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
pascal558:

Our ancestors were mostly redpillers and non were wankers. The way some if you assume things baffles me. Nor be 9ja where sex cheap so? Even the poorest of men bleep pussy steady here in Nigeria, the most important thing is to know your class.
True redpillers don’t preach hate against women, they just don’t believe in doing favors for women for the hope of getting sex in return. Redpillers are respectful to women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by emonis88: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
Aren't you stupid! U r a WUSS, go on cry on , follow her all over d street, n let her laugh at u, or u manup n move on. If u knew ,u wanted to settle down with her u should be kept those peckers in ur trousers. That is if this is real n not d figment of someone's imagination.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by MatrixReloaded: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
Evilstorm:

Pls continue begging her. If it doesn't work go apologize to her family members and while doing that, buy lots of gifts for them.
Make sure u flood her social media with lovely message as well.
Don't go for this option OP. Regrets isn't as it seems at the end of the tunnel. Embrace your fate and move on.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by iammolise(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
You're lying to yourself and you know it;
Nobody told you anything that pushed you into doing what you did, psychology tells us that everyone has their 'superego' to tell you what is wright or wrong, and you have Sense as an adult to be independent with your dicitions, you're not a kid to say anyone made you make your decision, and no not at gun point. People should really stop being babies and take full responsibility for their actions. You saw something on the internet and decide to experiment on it, you got burned... Suck it up bro.

As for your 'ex girlfriend' I would advice you to just stay calm for a while, focus more on your progress, she'll come round sooner or later, just leave the door open for her when she does and if she moves on in the long run... Bring out your hook-and-line bro, fishes yakpa.

1 Like

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by izonborn098(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
Starz825:
mumu...which redpill teach you...to go cheat on your girl

redpill is all about using ur head with the female gender before they use u...

cheating on ur gurl is a whole diff thing from redpill..

girl wey no do you anything ..you go cheat on her...she go leave na.

Now..you go about begging her and you claim to have understood the parameters of redpill....

see, redpill says you can love without having to fall in love with a lady and if you must fall in love , you must be able to deal with rejection, heart breaks and disappointment when it comes around..

Like in this case, so pick up yourself and move on...now that's redpill
don't mind the werey....

1 Like

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Bennysam: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:
my girlfriend broke up with me after catching me cheating on her with her friends, i have been begging her since weeks now, she said we can never date again.

And this is what i saw and emulated from red pill thread that a girl get attracted with you more if u have other option and she knows other girl want u

now I'm badly missing her we haven't call since weeks now

please how can i get over thinking about her, please alpha males skip this thread i don't need ur abundance mentality jargons make ogun no kill una, lovely relationship omg cry cryembarassed
You are pure mumu, use your sense in everything you do

1 Like

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by capnies: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
THE ONLY WOMAN THAT CAN BE CHEATED ON IS THE ONE YOU DISVIRGINED. YOU CANNOT CHEAT ON A WOMAN THAT ANOTHER MAN DISVIRGINED IMPOSSIBLE. A WOMAN THAT HAS BEEN DISVIRGINED DOES NOT DESERVE A BRIIDE PRICE FROM ANOTHER MAN, THAT IS THE TRUTH.

IM NOT ENCOURAGING INFIDELITY IN ANYWAY, SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS SIN. BUT NO GIRL THAT HAS SOLD HER BRIDE PRICE TO ANOTHER MAN SHOULD COME ONLINE CRYING CHEATING CHEATING. EVERY SEX A WOMAN HAS CHANGES HER BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS THE MAN SHE SLEPT WITH. MEN GENE GO AS FAR AS DEPOSITING IN THE BRAINS OF WOMEN THEY'VE SLEPT WITH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by PDJT: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:
my girlfriend broke up with me after catching me cheating on her with her friends, i have been begging her since weeks now, she said we can never date again.

And this is what i saw and emulated from red pill thread that a girl get attracted with you more if u have other option and she knows other girl want u

please how can i get over thinking about her, please alpha males skip this thread i don't need ur abundance mentality jargons make ogun no kill una, lovely relationship omg cry cryembarassed

-OP, were you raised by a single mother or did you have a heavy female influence whilst growing up? Because I can't see how a well-raised man with 2 mature balls inside a hairy scrotum can sit and type this rubbish. angry

-You're an African man living in Africa but with a thought-process of beaten-men of the West. Grow up, man!

1 Like

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by tfelicityk(m): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
Young men, stop giving "wifey" privileges to an ordinary girlfriend. This way, you will feel less pain and emotional hurt when she decides to leave you for the next highest bidder who is able to trigger her release clause.

You don't owe any woman who isn't your loyal wife, daughter, mother or sister anything. You can't use money to buy a woman's genuine desire. If that money flow stops, her desires for you will also stop. Women are more loyal to their feelings than to your sacrifices.

Some of you won't agree with me though, and it's fine. We all have our choices to make, but it's still imperative that some of us should say this.

Mo wí tèmi ná. Ire òo

1 Like

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by tfelicityk(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:

Young men, stop giving "wifey" privileges to an ordinary girlfriend. This way, you will feel less pain and emotional hurt when she decides to leave you for the next highest bidder who is able to trigger her release clause.

You don't owe any woman who isn't your loyal wife, daughter, mother or sister anything. You can't use money to buy a woman's genuine desire. If that money flow stops, her desires for you will also stop. Women are more loyal to their feelings than to your sacrifices.

Some of you won't agree with me though, and it's fine. We all have our choices to make, but it's still imperative that some of us should say this.

Mo wí tèmi ná. Ire òo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by bepositive11: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
You're being delusional. You can't understand that his ex is the kind of girl who doesn't tolerate bad behavior. Your strategy won't work on her.

Edipet:
thank you for warning us.
Tips: Get a third girl that is finer than her, flirt with the 3rd girl and that her friend. By that she will come back to beg you. But you made a mistake for begging her in the first place, she is not responding to you because you flirt with her friend, it is because you beg her when she catch you.

2 Likes

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Bimpe29: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
grin grin grin
CANDYDADDY:
grin

And which redpill teaches to cheat on their girlfriends

werey guy u no see other girl in the millions of girl roaming around your dirty Street than her friend

Do you need bucket so you can collect your tears and drink it
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by bonnyhope: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:

You are jobless fabricating imaginary stories here and there

You better go look for work to do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by YourGFsnatcher: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:

We didn't say do her friends... do other girls.. u didn't read well. U have lost this one. Next time.. not her friends but other girls
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by fantastic1: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
This was on you bro. You ruined what was beautiful. Having abundance mentality doesn’t mean hurting your partner like some crazy head post here. It means growing in such a way that multiple women are attracted to you. Having the option to choose. Not being afraid to walk away if she misbehaves. It doesn’t mean treating a princess badly. Go sort yourself
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by isabi2lof: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
That's the mentality with all these alphamalus , they believe a man must cheat or have a side chick alongside with his woman.. undecided

That's why some ladies prefer being a side chick than being in a committed relationship with a cheater..

Men keep proving it on daily basis that , side chicks enjoyed more than their main wives or committed girlfriends ..

Some wives no longer have access to their husbands, except they go through their husbands side chicks to beg for money ..

I reject such marriage for my enemies..
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by FireUpNow(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Haven't you been told don't believe everything you read both in books and online?
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by SPAMBOX7: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Of all the girls na her friends you go date. Is tht what redpill taught you? Werey cheesy
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Hassanmaye(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
labake1:
You see yourself now
Most of them (99.9%) worship women offline
Mtsww
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
ANDREW TATE and Ubunja should come and carry their brother.

1 Like

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Raxxye(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:

shut up ode

abundance mentality my foot, what that means

see how i chase a faithful babe wey dey tell me guy hitting on her
You no be redpill; you be mumu!
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Jackanda1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
labake1:
You see yourself now
Most of them (99.9%) worship women offline
That picture was enough, you didn't need to write anything grin
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by AlphaHakimi: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
People often think that the Red Pill 💊 is designed to maltreat women. That is absolutely wrong. The real definition of Red pill 💊 is "WHEN DEALING WITH A WOMAN, ACT LIKE A MAN BUT THINK LIKE A WOMAN"

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by armadeo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:

shut up ode

abundance mentality my foot, what that means

see how i chase a faithful babe wey dey tell me guy hitting on her

The sarcasm flew right over you
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Shedrill(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:

You mixed red and blue pills together and that gave you green pill. My brother na you invent your own problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by abimic(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hhhehhehe

You dey take relationship advice from Nairaland and twitter, you no know say na cruise all of them dey.

Most if not all of them say what they do not practise, both male and female.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by zedman1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Evilstorm:

Pls continue begging her. If it doesn't work go apologize to her family members and while doing that, buy lots of gifts for them.
Make sure u flood her social media with lovely message as well.
This hardly works. Yes, begging hardly works.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by mapist(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? / Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? / Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.