Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship (39937 Views)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by stevups(m): 6:06am On Aug 27, 2023
Werey.. your girlfriend friend.. even the God that I know will never forgive you
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by zedman1(m): 6:57am On Aug 27, 2023
Evilstorm:

U should know I'm joking na
Ok, better.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by VULCAN(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2023
You don't come across as sensible.

Nowhere in the Redpill is it taught that you should cheat on your woman.

The focus of Redpill is that you gradually become immune to female manipulation. Not only from your woman but from your female friends, your sister and even your mother

You did what you wanted to do and now you can't even take responsibility for your foolishness.

It's foolishness to go for your woman's friend.

You are foolish.

manoflove22:
my girlfriend broke up with me after catching me cheating on her with her friends, i have been begging her since weeks now, she said we can never date again.

And this is what i saw and emulated from red pill thread that a girl get attracted with you more if u have other option and she knows other girl want u

now I'm badly missing her we haven't call since weeks now

please how can i get over thinking about her, please alpha males skip this thread i don't need ur abundance mentality jargons make ogun no kill una, lovely relationship omg cry cryembarassed
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by BALLOSKI: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2023
Jeon:
This doesn't work on all girls.

Same thing some Men attached to polygamous.

Is that not the same girl you insulted including her Daddy some months ago? .

Those are a capital redflags .....She's a fool if she dare to comeback.
Oga, carry your cross.

And here you are with them mocking you instead of giving advice which they lack in first place .

cheesy
Mercury is a common sense.
πŸ˜‚

This is not LGBTQ related, so you don't belong here.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by floraojo(f): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2023
Some guys/ men thinks through their anus. You cheated on a gal and expects her to come back? If you caught her cheating on you, will you accept her back? Some men feeling they're demigods or like they own this world or what?
And one fool saying you got it all wrong cox you were pleading with her.
God bless ma man to cheat and i discover! That's d end of it all! He shouldn't bother pleading at all cox it won't be necessary. I don't cheat and u dare cheat on me, shey u be god ni or what?
If that gal ever comes back, then she's d biggest fool of this centuary. If a gal cheats on a guy don't accept them back, abeg rest and move on.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by maasoap(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2023
manoflove22:
my girlfriend broke up with me after catching me cheating on her with her friends, i have been begging her since weeks now, she said we can never date again.

And this is what i saw and emulated from red pill thread that a girl get attracted with you more if u have other option and she knows other girl want u

please how can i get over thinking about her, please alpha males skip this thread i don't need ur abundance mentality jargons make ogun no kill una, lovely relationship omg cry cryembarassed

So, alpha males here told you that even if you want to cheat on her, her friends are the ones you should be dicking? Shameless human being!
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2023
ubunja:
you this Feminist you're still alive?? Smh

Still gonna die lonely I see.
Come and advice your stupid brother who worshipped your teachings and is currently eating dogshit
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by dettolgel: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2023
manoflove22:

You pretend to be wetin you no be. Hahahah.

Normal parole if you had wanted her to stay you shouldn't have pleaded with her like your life depends on the relationship.

Bros it is simple psychology, red pill isn't being a dick head but understanding the psychology of the girl you are dealing with and using it to your own advantage.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by dettolgel: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2023
floraojo:
Some guys/ men thinks through their anus. You cheated on a gal and expects her to come back? If you caught her cheating on you, will you accept her back? Some men feeling they're demigods or like they own this world or what?
And one fool saying you got it all wrong cox you were pleading with her.
God bless ma man to cheat and i discover! That's d end of it all! He shouldn't bother pleading at all cox it won't be necessary. I don't cheat and u dare cheat on me, shey u be god ni or what?
If that gal ever comes back, then she's d biggest fool of this centuary. If a gal cheats on a guy don't accept them back, abeg rest and move on.

Your feelings are valid ooh but don't pray for such.

My experience in life is to always pray for trouble not to locate me. You might surprise at the shit you will give allowance to depending on where you are at life or what other shits are going on around you when the shit hits.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by dettolgel: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2023
Jeon:

Is this what you will say if Op happens to be a lady ?
Her decisions. We have over 7billions of humans, so why die for only one that doesn't value you?.

That value is wrong when it comes to her potential dates.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Godmother(f): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2023
Ladymillion:
Redpiller women don't forgive a cheating man, u gerrit?

Majority of women will forgive a man that cheats if he's remorseful and it really isn't his habit
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Salisu19(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2023
This is made of natural honey sir/ma, it's made of pure honey with no side effects. Go ahead and place your order, a trial will convince you, Thanks...
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Tzar(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2023
Your weakness and her strength in the separation shows it all. She was always in control!
Oga simp, abeg continue to miss her. Infact, drink sniper to prove your undying love, Ode!
She had always wanted to leave your weak ass, you just gave her an easy and good reason. I am sure she always saw through you as a weakling pretending to be an alpha male.
Please continue to beg her until you develop high blood pressure or you miss the opportunity to get better women that are worth more than her in real femininity. Simps like you deserve what you get!
manoflove22:

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Jeon(f): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2023
dettolgel:

That value is wrong when it comes to her potential dates.
If she chose to. Everybody is a price, how you present yourself determines πŸ‘Œ.

10 Likes

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Jeon(f): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2023
BALLOSKI:

This is not LGBTQ related, so you don't belong here.
Please do always remember to tell me.

10 Likes

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Salisu19(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2023
This is made of natural and pure honey with no side effects of whatsoever,a trial will convince you,go ahead and place your order, thanks.....

Unregulated products that are responsible for liver and kidney damage. [/quote]
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2023
Tzar:
Your weakness and her strength in the separation shows it all. She was always in control!
Oga simp, abeg continue to miss her. Infact, drink sniper to prove your undying love, Ode!
She had always wanted to leave your weak ass, you just gave her an easy and good reason. I am sure she always saw through you as a weakling pretending to be an alpha male.
Please continue to beg her until you develop high blood pressure or you miss the opportunity to get better women that are worth more than her in real femininity. Simps like you deserve what you get!

She loves me bro she has no excuse to leave cos i get money and i no dey simp
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Tzar(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
You can be a billionaire and still be a simp bro. A high value man ALWAYS has options, if you think you are rich, good looking, successful and have a high status, YET YOU HAVE NO BETTER OPTIONS OUTSIDE A WOMAN THAT DUMPED YOUR ASS?! you are a SIMP!
Women guage value well & love long term ONLY men they value. They recognize and gravitate towards their idea of high value more than men are capable of. You have little or no value to her, that is why she can live without you. If a woman loves you it’s because she thinks you bring provision, love, protection, structure and leadership into her life. You can cheat on her, and she will still excuse you MOST TIMES. If you find her holding the ACE/ JOKER, it is because you lost your value in her eyes. You were easily replaceable, that is why you are the one ditched and missing her. High value men are not easily replaceable… you were!
If you genuinely apologized and are repentant, yet she doesn’t think she wants you again, you were of little value to her, and she likely found or is scheming to get someone of better value than you.
You better get over her & go out there to find a woman that values you & stop sulking!

manoflove22:

She loves me bro she has no excuse to leave cos i get money and i no dey simp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by AndrewTate(m): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
ANDREW TATE and Ubunja should come and carry their brother.
you didn't tag me correctly now look at my Monika again and tag correctly then I can answer you with what you're looking for.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tzar:
You can be a billionaire and still be simp bro. A high value man ALWAYS has options, if you think you are rich, good looking, successful and have a high status, YET YOU HAVE NO BETTER OPTIONS OUTSIDE A WOMAN THAT DUMPED YOUR ASS?! you are a SIMP!
Women guage value well & love long term ONLY men they value. They recognize and gravitate towards their idea of high value more than men are capable of. You have little or no value to her, that is why she can live without you. If a woman loves you it’s because she thinks you bring provision, love, protection, structure and leadership into her life. You can cheat on her, and she will still excuse you MOST TIMES. If you find her holding the ACE/ JOKER, it is because you lost your value in her eyes. You were easily replaceable, that is why you are the one ditched and missing her. High value men are not easily replaceable… you were!
If you genuinely apologized and are repentant, yet she doesn’t think she wants you again, you were of little value to her, and she likely found or is scheming to get someone of better value than you.
You better get over her & go out there to find a woman that values you & stop sulking!

wow this really touched me, although there's several time she will ask me of money and i will have excuses mayb that why my value to her crashed

thanks for this input

1 Like

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by dettolgel: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jeon:

If she chose to.
Everybody is a price, how you present yourself determines πŸ‘Œ.

That is not correct.

Firstly, about 25% of world population are under the age of 15 and I will assume she is way older and can't date that particular group.

Then I supposed she is straight and of the remaining 75% let assume that the split is equal between male and female. In which case she is left with less than 40% to deal with.

Amongst the 40% you will have to discount the very old ones unless she is into grand fathers even at that.

Then you account for her geographic reach probably which greatly reduces her potential dates.

Of the proportion available to her then you subtract the married and faithful ones and those that are in a relationship with no intension of quitting it.

Whatever tiny proportion is left, you then account for the number of those within the group that would actually what to date or that want something serious from her.

The number available to her is way smaller than you are giving her credit for.

Though I understand the spirit grin
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Jeon(f): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
dettolgel:

That is not correct.

Firstly, about 25% of world population are under the age of 15 and I will assume she is way older and can't date that particular group.

Then I supposed she is straight and of the remaining 75% let assume that the split is equal between male and female. In which case she is left with less than 40% to deal with.

Amongst the 40% you will have to discount the very old ones unless she is into grand fathers even at that.

Then you account for her geographic reach probably which greatly reduces her potential dates.

Of the proportion available to her then you subtract the married and faithful ones and those that are in a relationship with no intension of quitting it.

Whatever tiny proportion is left, you then account for the number of those within the group that would actually what to date or that want something serious from her.

The number available to her is way smaller than you are giving her credit for.

Though I understand the spirit grin

Those your calculations are trying to hold on to wittiness,and it went successful.

10 Likes

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Breastfeed: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
Hmmm, okay o, that's all I can say grin
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by DigitB: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
You're a gọat.

You now have other options and you worry about your gf leaving you.

Stop blaming TRP for your chronic simping.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by litaninja(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Are you f00lish?
manoflove22:

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by hify9935(f): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
labake1:
You see yourself now
Most of them (99.9%) worship women offline
hahahaha. My sister! Ndi alfa males in the mud grin
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by occfx: 3:14am On Aug 28, 2023
manoflove22:

In this life use your sense.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by MrCuteAndLoaded: 12:01am On Aug 29, 2023
Thunder fire your ass for insulting red pill. Who send you message? Red pill is not for those with balls of grapes , it's for those with balls of steel! You are a simp and simp you will remain. Does this girl you are crying for have 20 breasts and 10 kpetus? You used red pill wrongly and you are now blaming us! 1st you have not possesed her soul before entangling with other women, there is a level you burst a girls brain so much she's stuck for life. Second you were dealing her friends meaning your dating circle is too little. You don't date within them you date way outside...you date bigger...ode oshi. You were even begging and had the gut to spill it out on the platform. Don't copy red pill! Be the red pill. It's Simps that beg and to think that this is just a girlfriend....damn! In an only shake my head!

Note this...there is no woman for a man...it's just your turn! Deal with it ! Beggar...babianla!
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
AndrewTate:
you didn't tag me correctly now look at my Monika again and tag correctly then I can answer you with what you're looking for.
I am talking of the real AndrewTate, not you, his made in Aba brother
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by AndrewTate(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
I am talking of the real AndrewTate, not you, his made in Aba brother
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ made in Nigeria will be enough you don't have to involve aba nau πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marvis Sexy In Customized Ankara Bikini - Photos / Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) / Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.