Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? (38876 Views)

How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question / Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Fuckyoumod: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Versitee:
I have been feeling like my husband has been cheating on me with our neighbors daughter. She is just about 23 years.

Yesterday which was Sunday, I went to our neighbors house around 6pm to ask if I could use their oven.

Their compound is not fenced so I just walked in straight to their backyard if I would see the man's wife.

I overheard this girl making a call. Apparently she was the only one at home and she wasn't expecting anyone.

She was asking the man over the fone who was sexualy better between his wife and her.

My attention was arrested immediately. I stopped to hear more of the conversation. When I had enough, I made my presence known. She quickly hung up and tried to put up an innocent face.

I also pretended like I heard nothing, I asked to use the oven and left .
Getting back home, I was worried if that was my husband that girl was talking to, so I decided to find out.

I got my husbands fone later that night and went through the call log. The time that girl was making that call was few minutes past 6. I checked my husbands fone and there was a number he called around that time.

The number was not saved on the fone so I decided to call that number on my own fone and my true caller identified the number as "Vicky hookup".

Guess what, the girls name is Victoria.

I was surprised because I have the girls number saved on my fone. But I guess the number I have is for her family and friends. The one my husband has is for clients.

I opened his WhatsApp and found no chat with the girl, so I decided to check his telegram. ( Normally I don't like telegram so I never open it on either my fone or husband's)

My husbands telegram was locked. I was surprised cos that is the only app locked on his fone.

To cut the long story short, I found a way to open the app, and I saw his chat with that girl.

It pains me to say that my husband has been having sex with that girl without protection.

I want to go for HIV test tomorrow. Please how do I confront my husband about this.

Also I am scared I might be infected with an sti.
And so what if your husband is knacking outside?

Is he the first man to cheat?
Are you the first married woman that her husband would cheat on?

Oya go and kill your husband because he is cheating. Ok Buy rat poison or use knife and stab him when he is sleeping then your mind will rest, Mumu woman.

See stop disturbing us with nonsense here.
You even went ahead to search his telegram and whatsapp.

Oya divorce him let's see who will marry you or that man that won't cheat on you when you finally lose your marriage.

A wise wife, would advice him to wear condoms finish.

Do

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by KarinaSlim(f): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Versitee:
I have been feeling like my husband has been cheating on me with our neighbors daughter. She is just about 23 years.

Yesterday which was Sunday, I went to our neighbors house around 6pm to ask if I could use their oven.

Their compound is not fenced so I just walked in straight to their backyard if I would see the man's wife.

I overheard this girl making a call. Apparently she was the only one at home and she wasn't expecting anyone.

She was asking the man over the fone who was sexualy better between his wife and her.

My attention was arrested immediately. I stopped to hear more of the conversation. When I had enough, I made my presence known. She quickly hung up and tried to put up an innocent face.

Getting back home, I was worried if that was my husband that girl was talking to, so I decided to find out.

I got my husbands fone later that night and went through the call log. The time that girl was making that call was few minutes past 6. I checked my husbands fone and there was a number he called around that time.

The number was not saved on the fone so I decided to call that number on my own fone and my true caller identified the number as "Vicky hookup".

I was surprised because I have the girls number saved on my fone. But I guess the number I have is for her family and friends. The one my husband has is for clients.

I opened his WhatsApp and found no chat with the girl, so I decided to check his telegram. ( Normally I don't like telegram so I never open it on either my fone or husband's)

My husbands telegram was locked. I was surprised cos that is the only app locked on his fone.

To cut the long story short, I found a way to open the app, and I saw his chat with that girl.

It pains me to say that my husband has been having sex with that girl without protection.

I want to go for HIV test tomorrow. Please how do I confront my husband about this.

Please go for the Test tomorrow.

When you are done, confront him with evidence. Expect his defense to come up.

When you are done, please report him to all his family members. Don't keep quiet. Let everybody in the family know. Even small children should know too.

Your kids should also know.

Don't make the mistake my neighbors wife made by keeping it all to herself. When it blew up, it now backfired on her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Rochasstatue(f): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Your husband is a danger to your and your family.
Even if you confront him, he will devise another method of concealing his cheating runs..
If you are financially stable, cheat on him.
If you are not yet financially independent,build yourself up and cheat on him.
Allow him find out and divorce the assholē

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Risingsunn: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Try to screenshot everything and send to your phone to serve as evidence or you go explain tire undecided

after showing all the evidence, what is next? If you know you are not ready to divorce just move on with your life.

Some women cause all these things. You dey house because u be wife, u no even dey dress better dey look sexy again, you just dey do anyhow, why wouldn't your husband go knacking outside?

I have a neighbor at 50, she is still beutiful, very neat and sexually attractive but my 2ife that is less than 30 no dey take care of herself again.

Me I don tell am, the day I start cheating don't blame me. You caused it

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Osobi32(m): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
Guys I beg you all... Whatever you do in this life, try and avoid insecure women. Those women are horrible!
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by highchief1: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Versitee:

too much findings will kill u.ask urself why ur husband is cheating on u.maybe u r not doing well.it’s a mama world here Nthg when u go discover when go make the world attack your husband.If u do anyhow e go marry the girl join u.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by WriterX(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. If you read the text carefully, you will find that the one who divorces her is not himself accused of adultery.
She who is divorced is potentially guilty of adultery. That potential is realized in remarriage. undecided

What are you saying? I’ve often heard that they stayed in an unfaithful or abusive marriage for decades because they were taught that divorce was a sin.

This myth says that all divorce is forbidden by God, sinful, and unpardonable in God’s eyes—or, similarly, it says that Jesus or Paul never mention the topic of physical or emotional abuse, so those must not be biblical reasons for divorce.

In reality, Scripture shows us God’s permission for divorce in several places. In addition to adultery, sexual immorality, and abandonment, emotional and physical abuse is mentioned in the Old Testament and repeated in the New Testament, but we’ve never seen it because we aren’t looking for it.

Jesus specifically allowed divorce for infidelity
Matthew 19:9 (ESV) And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.

Note that Jesus does not say this is the only reason for divorce. We find other reasons for divorce in Scripture.
The Apostle Paul allowed divorce for abandonment
1 Corinthians 7:14-15 (NIV)

For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband; for otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy. Yet if the unbeliever leaves, let it be so. The brother or the sister is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace.

The Law of Moses commanded divorce for neglect/abuse

The Law of Moses actually commanded divorce for breaking any of the three marriage vows in Exodus 21:10: food, clothing, and "marital rights," which can be defined as love, as we read in the New Testament passages earlier.

Exodus 21:10-11 (ESV)

If he takes another wife to himself, he shall not diminish [the first wife’s] food, her clothing, or her marital rights. And if he does not do these three things for her, she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money.

We should not associate with people who claim to be Christians but are immoral. Not even to eat with them.

1 Cor 5:11-12 (NIV)
But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people
We are not to be partners with Christians who have even a hint of sexual immorality, impurity, or greed. Such Christians are deceivers. They aren't going to inherit the Kingdom of God. We hear the verse about not being "unequally yoked" all the time, but this verse says we shouldn't be partners with Christians who do such things.
Eph 5:3-7 NIV
But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people. Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. Therefore do not be partners with them.
3. We can and must talk about our spouse's bad behavior. It is not slander. This passage said that we must expose it and why.
Eph 5:11-13 NIV
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light.

Hopefully, you can better interpret and understand what you read, Peace to you !
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
abbey621:

You were misinformed! This is 9ja, women don't get the kids unless the man willingly let go or is fully incapable of their well-being.
Meet a lawyer to educate you. You think Men are automatically given the custody of their kids after divorce? You probably do not understand how law work even in Nigeria

In Nigeria, women are mostly considered to have custody of their kids after divorce. Except the woman isn't physically or morally fit to have the kids.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Emaprince: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
extremelygolden:
Marriage/ relationship these days nawa.

When you're cheating, please don't ever open your mouth to tell me "babe, you know I love you" because even before you finish uttering such gibberish, that thunder that has been doing press up for something now will manifest from no where! Nonsense!
I don't need your love, just give me my respect as your wife, ok?

A neighbour's daughter of all people! Disgusting and highly disrespectful.

Sis, l don't know how you're going to cope with this findings. If I were in your shoes (I forbid it anyway), I'll take a trip to think things over, then when I come back I'll confront him with all the evidence I have and execute whichever decisions I made during that trip.

The day I stopped looking into my husband's eyes, is the day I begin to shed every feeling I ever had for him, and I pray "may that day never come". Because I will take a walk right after that and I'll never look back.
You will eventually walk into the arms of the wolves waiting to devour and pass around.

No one really cares anyway.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
highchief1:
too much findings will kill u.ask urself why ur husband is cheating on u.maybe u r not doing well.it’s a mama world here Nthg when u go discover when go make the world attack your husband.If u do anyhow e go marry the girl join u.
lowlife jonkie spotted grin

Men had condemn the man in numbers. You think Men reason like you lowlife grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
WriterX:
■ What are you saying? I’ve often heard that they stayed in an unfaithful or abusive marriage for decades because they were taught that divorce was a sin. This myth says that all divorce is forbidden by God, sinful, and unpardonable in God’s eyes—or, similarly, it says that Jesus or Paul never mention the topic of physical or emotional abuse, so those must not be biblical reasons for divorce...
Learn to focus... on what that passage is telling you before you go off trying to argue every disconnected fact out there. undecided

Matthew 5 vs 31 - 32 does not tell you that you commit the sin of adultery when you divorce your spouse. It does not tell you that your partner is immediately guilty of adultery for being divorced. What it clearly states is as written. Anything to try to add to what is written is of you and not of God. undecided

If you find another place where Jesus Christ in fact directly condemns one as having sinned against God for divorcing a spouse, bring it up. undecided
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Sweetvie: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
Wahala be like marriage lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by drsibz66(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Even the one entering marriage of the first time faces the same odds so I am not certain why you use that against the subject of divorce when you could equally use it as a counter to marriage altogether. undecided

2. Speak for yourself and your situation. Only the one wearing the shoes knows what is the best option for his or her case.

3. OP is worried that she might be infected meaning she has been intimate with her husband all that while. How much closer must OP get in order for you to realize that OP isn't the problem in this situation? Why is the victim the one who has to work on this assumed deficiency? Why must OP work to please the husband who instead preferred to have his knobs shined elsewhere? undecided

4. A wise African woman is one who accepts infidelity as her lot in marriage? I was waiting for you to say that and you did just that. Over to you African woman... see what you have reduced yourselves in marriage to. lipsrsealed

1.. its a general statement, if you decide to get married at all also prepare for the garbage that comes with it as a woman cos most married man cheat just that some do it with respect and still love and maintain their marriage. Infact some men are so good at it that their wives can even swear on their behalf that their husbands has never cheated.

2, I was just giving the op the realistic options and consequences of the options post divorce . Which you will agree with me it's almost 100% correct if you want to be realistic.

3. We don't know how much the op is involved with her husband , you only assuming the op is at her best but from what I can deduce from the question asked by vicky on the phone about who is better on bed. It's quite points to the ops not up to her game or not enough for her husband game and vicky has taken it as a challenge.

4. I haven't said you must accept infidelity as a woman , what I am saying is as an African woman its best you go into marriage and be prepared for the garbage which is your husband cheating. Once you decide to marry just get your self mentally prepared for the day it happens. If I want to be generous 8 out of 10 men have cheated on their wives. Most women know and just forgive and move on but if you want to divorce or define your marriage based sorely on cheating the options available have also been stated above. The truth is we humans don't want to be realistic we always want to assume and say in our mind my case will be different.

My question is this... As a woman are you going to let cheating alone define your marriage ? Based on the options post divorce?
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by WriterX(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Learn to focus... on what that passage is telling you before you go off trying to argue every disconnected fact out there. undecided

Matthew 5 vs 31 - 32 does not tell you that you commit the sin of adultery when you divorce your spouse. It does not tell you that your partner is immediately guilty of adultery for being divorced. What it clearly states is as written. Anything to try to add to what is written is of you and not of God. undecided

I have no quarrel with you dear sir/madam, have a blessed day, we all have been given the spirit to discern and understand the word of God, God is fair and Just, if what you feel you stand by truly is the meaning behind the word of God , then this is your opinion and I do not argue it with you, stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by enemyofprogress: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Person go just dey fight over wetin she no fit chop finish. Dey there dey do gragra till your husband send you packing over nothing, especially if the girl's pusssssssy sweet pass your own
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by KarinaSlim(f): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Versitee:

I have another idea to give u.

Now get a man. Give him the lady's number and tell him to flirt with the lady and possibly offer her some money to meet him in a hotel.
She is a Vickyhookup. Na money she dey find. She will come.

At the hotel, let the men be like 3 in number. They should be hefty in stature and strong.
When she gets to the hotel. Tell the boys to threaten her till she confesses. She will confess.

Then tell her to flirtatiously call your husband to come to the said hotel for their usual hookup.

When your husband enters the hotel room, he meets you and his hookup girl.

He has no defense.

Please in all these, tell one of the men to video everything till your husband gets to the hotel.

Then send the whole video to his family members and to his church members.

If you have contact of his place of work, send the video file via email to the company email address and tag it

"Watch What Mr Peter Your HR Manager Does Behind Close Doors"

Just arrange like 30K to run the package.

Thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by highchief1: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
lowlife jonkie spotted grin

Men had condemn the man in numbers. You think Men reason like you lowlife grin
ok thanks high life man.If she return from the test make she file for divorce.I first ur papa marry.u no senior my first child.what an elder sees sitting down
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
highchief1:
ok thanks high life man.If she return from the test make she file for divorce.I first ur papa marry.u no senior my first child.what an elder sees sitting down
you're a lowlife jonkie grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
WriterX:
■ I have no quarrel with you dear sir/madam, have a blessed day, we all have been given the spirit to discern and understand the word of God, God is fair and Just, if what you feel you stand by truly is the meaning behind the word of God , then this is your opinion and I do not argue it with you, stay blessed!
This is a lie! Jesus Christ never said that to all. As a matter of fact, He said that Spirit is only handed to those who qualify for it.

Also, No man has the authority from God to add, change, or remove anything of that which is spoken by God. That is a sin against God Himself. So, whatever discernment you claim, if it leads you to inject ideas where God Himself has not said so, it is not of God. undecided
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Socratiz: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
You already possess incontrovertible evidence of your husband's Infidelity but please, go for the necessary tests to be sure you have not been infected by sti.

You cannot pretend not to know what he's been doing so you need to confront him.

It would be good to know how long you have been married and whether there was a case of infidelity during your courtship. Is this the first time or there are other cases?

I advise you don't start with a fight. Present your evidence in a clear and matured manner. Let him know how painful and traumatic you feel that he could do that. His response should determine whatever steps you'd take afterwards.

If he shows a sense of remorse, then you can forgive him. If not, you may need to escalate to a respected authority in his life.

In any case, marital infidelity requires counselling. Usually, there are underground and unresolved issues responsible for it. Such issues can I my br discovered in counseling sessions.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
drsibz66:
■ My question is this... As a woman are you going to let cheating alone define your marriage ? Based on the options post divorce?
Here's a bold question for you to answer honestly! If you were to find out your wife was cheating on you with your next-door neighbor, would you also be willing to not let the cheating define your marriage? Would you be willing to allow her to continue her cheating ways on the grounds that she is a good cook and mother to your children? Is that what you are insinuating? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by yewit37486: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
WriterX:

I have no quarrel with you dear sir/madam, have a blessed day, we all have been given the spirit to discern and understand the word of God, God is fair and Just, if what you feel you stand by truly is the meaning behind the word of God , then this is your opinion and I do not argue it with you, stay blessed!

That moniker is well known here for cantankerous back and forths, please save yourself the time and energy.
Your replies were very informative by the way.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by abbey621(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Meet a lawyer to educate you. You think Men are automatically given the custody of their kids after divorce? You probably do not understand how law work even in Nigeria

In Nigeria, women are mostly considered to have custody of their kids after divorce. Except the woman isn't physically or morally fit to have the kids.
I have 3 family members that are lawyers and have few friends including an uncle that have been through child custody divorce in Nigeria, keep shut and stick to topics within your knowledgebase!
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by abbey621(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You dey joke abi? Nigeria where the majority of men literally abandon their children with their women you dey talk as if men dey even bother fight at all. undecided

We are talking about A, you're talking about B. I'm not here to argue nonsensical whataboutism! We are talking about situations where both parents are capable and willing to raise their child!
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by abbey621(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Villa12:
Lol

Keep deceiving yourself bro. My neighbour got custody of their kids if you want to know. They do grant custody to the victim. If the man was responsible and the woman living wayward lifestyle, the man will have the kids.

What happens in situation where they are both capable and responsible? Cheating is not considered irresponsibility when it comes to child custody, ask your friendly neighborhood lawyer! I don't know the situation surrounding your neighbor, she could have connections, money or simply the man was incapable of raising the kids properly. I'm talking about the majority of cases not exceptions here, speak to experienced divorce lawyers in Nigeria ask them the percentage of child custody cases won by men compared to women, you'll discover the simple truth!
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by StrongAlphMale: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
Versitee:

I am heartbroken. As I write, I am in my sisters house

You're not serious. You don't have any evidence against him you have already gone with speed to quickly speed the gossip to your sister and family. Bomb dey your head.

Madam if you can't handle your home without involving others, I'll advise you to divorced him asap, and na you go still lose because he'll finally bring in the same Vicky hookup to always visit and relax in his house, and she might end up even cooking for him while you've been displaced. No Wise up! Stay there dey jonz around.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by LEGALSER: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Versitee:

If your husband cheats, divorce him. If your wife cheats, divorce her. You people should stop being in patch patch marriages. Anybody who cheats on your doesn’t have an atom of respect for you irrespective of the situation and anybody who does it repeatedly is the devils right hand man. A word is enough for the wise. Gracias!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
abbey621:

I have 3 family members that are lawyers and have few friends including an uncle that have been through child custody divorce in Nigeria, keep shut and stick to topics within your knowledgebase!
I have same within my family and the woman was granted custody

Like i said,it depends on the nature of the accident. Men do not have automatic right over the kids

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by drsibz66(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Here's a bold question for you to answer honestly! If you were to find out your wife was cheating on you with your next-door neighbor, would you also be willing to not let the cheating define your marriage? Would you be willing to allow her to continue her cheating ways on the grounds that she is a good cook and mother to your children? Is that what you are insinuating? undecided

A man and a woman are different humans anatomically,psychologically or mentally. While I have seen men having 2 or more wives I have never seen a woman having 2 or more husbands.
Men are wired differently from women. Most Afican women can stand a second wife if the conditions are right and favouable (Wealth and affluence) but men won't at least not openly claim it that " I am one of her husbands"

As a man , if any woman who I[code] pay her bride price cheats its surely over. That because
1, I married her and paid her pride price.
2, I choose her at of the lot
3, it's a ego bruiser for you to continue to live with a woman you cheats. And I know majority of men won't forgive either. It's just natural a man and a woman aren't thesame even though they ate both humans. That's why a man doesn't produces eggs and women don't produce semem. They hormones responsible for most of our actions and behaviours aren't also the same so you can't expect the same reaction from both sex when they face the same stimulus and challenge.

Those are my opinion as the question was directed to me.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Quebec91(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
cheesy
Peledonomy:

I dedicate "mumu like you" by zazuu to you
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
drsibz66:
A man and a woman are different humans anatomically,psychologically or mentally. While I have seen men having 2 or more wives I have never seen a woman having 2 or more husbands.
Men are wired differently from women. Most Afican women can stand a second wife if the conditions are right and favouable (Wealth and affluence) but men won't at least not openly claim it that " I am one of her husbands"
As a man , if any woman who I[code] pay her bride price cheats its surely over. That because
1, I married her and paid her pride price.
2, I choose her at of the lot
3, it's a ego bruiser for you to continue to live with a woman you cheats. And I know majority of men won't forgive either. It's just natural a man and a woman aren't thesame even though they ate both humans. That's why a man doesn't produces eggs and women don't produce semem. They hormones responsible for most of our actions and behaviours aren't also the same so you can't expect the same reaction from both sex when they face the same stimulus and challenge.
Those are my opinion as the question was directed to me
Again, Here's a bold question for you to answer honestly! If you were to find out your wife was cheating on you with your next-door neighbor, would you also be willing to not let the cheating define your marriage? Would you be willing to allow her to continue her cheating ways on the grounds that she is a good cook and mother to your children? Is that what you are insinuating? undecided
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Azzik: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:
How do u know they're having sex? So because he chats someone named Vicky hookup and ur neighbors name is Victoria now means she's the same person U are just an insecure woman. Try to be more tolerant and trust ur husband more. If u still believe they're both knacking each other then get concrete evidence instead of jumping into conclusions because of ur insecurities undecided
So you no sabi read abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Halimat Abdulrasheed: Missing Kaduna Teenage Girl (Photos) / Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.