Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie (42609 Views)

Fashola: I Don’t Know What Happened To Camera I Recovered At Lekki Tollgate / How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe / Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by paramakina202: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Many IPOB touts are in the JewK.

You forgot that rabbi Kanustein operated his IPOB organisation and Radio Biafra from a flat in the JewK.

She is actually in their operational headquarters.

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by NotMagicBishop: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:

Igbo shit eater bring our mouth let me urinate inside. You need lgbo urine to wash down the shit you are eating

Coprophilic cannibal faggin heathen cretin you are.

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by nedu666: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Coprophilic cannibal faggin heathen cretin you are.

Open you mouth. Mama ngozi wan shit hot lgbo shit inside.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by BoldBrainz(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:
From onochie story, it is a rented accommodation not her private house. If your sister and husband were not paying the rent despite having jobs, why were you paying the rent for house you are not leaving in. Your sister can also claim that since you don't live there, she and her husband pays the rent.

You can buy an apartment on a mortgage plan. Registration has your name on it, you pay a stipulated amount monthly for as long as it takes you to pay off the whole money. If this story is true, for the period Onochie wasn't occupying the house, her cousin did, and was supposed to be meeting up the monthly obligation. So whether the cousin in question was paying or not, documented fact still remains that the property belongs to Onochie, and can be repossessed at any time.

4 Likes

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by itsme01: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
The man is shameless, in the video he still had mouth to speak... Fvcking ingrates
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
This story makes more sense

3 Likes

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Dshocker(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Every idiot thinks once you rubbish IPOB, the government of the day will compensate you.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by BarrElChapo(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
🤔
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by 12inchess: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
As much as I don't like this Lady and she may have stolen govt funds. Imagine trying to take over someone's property that you dont own. That couple are rogues.

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Sleekfingers: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
samwillyco1:

Is this woman married ?

Is it compulsory?

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
tinsel:

IPOB or no IPOB is not my problem. My problem is how wicked people can be. They even released the disgusting video earlier to tarnish her image despite she helped them out. This is quite unfair and sad. They will receive the rewards.
Do you know whether she is telling a lie?
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by 2special(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:
If I were you, I won't embarrass my family members like this in public for any reason. Family is sacred. Take this down and apologize to your larger family for describing them as ingrates. This is a single story. We have not heard from them.
The family was the first to embarrass her in public the need for her to call them out also in the public to defend herself
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by ivolt: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:
From onochie story, it is a rented accommodation not her private house. If your sister and husband were not paying the rent despite having jobs, why were you paying the rent for house you are not leaving in. Your sister can also claim that since you don't live there, she and her husband pays the rent.
The UK is not Nigeria where you fabricate stories and get away with it.
Rent contract are taken very seriously.
If those idiots could pay rent, they won't bother fighting her in the first place.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Lama70(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
samwillyco1:

Is this woman married ?

My Gee, do you want a piece of the action or just asking for a friend?
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by victorVIC1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:

Bank transactions are traceable na. She said she allowed them stayed in the apartment cos they were stranded at a time. This implies the tenancy agreement is most likely in her name and since she's also saying they are not contributing to the rent it means she pays the rent directly herself. In these modern days, providing proof of payments is just a few clicks away on your mobile device.

BTW, with all the money wey dey loot, how come dem still dey fight ontop rented apartment?
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by onuman: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
This is just the beginning of your battles.
When you were running your mouth upandan insulting people, inccluding people of your ethnic group, in Nigeria, you thought Buhari administration would never end.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by PETGEE: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
Good for her
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Dejijossy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Thank God you are still alive to claim your property. Imagine if you are dead, it would have been greatly difficult for your children to access the house
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Godsonjoe: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Acekidc4:
Ipob are Miscreants we already know that. What we don't know is that, how true is this Woman Narrative Story 🤔🤔 and why did she Mention the word Ipob🤔🤔
but u ppl cannot do without Biafra
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Average9jaman: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wait! Is it that this corrupt, controversial woman went to retire in London 🤔
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Dejijossy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:
If I were you, I won't embarrass my family members like this in public for any reason. Family is sacred. Take this down and apologize to your larger family for describing them as ingrates. This is a single story. We have not heard from them.

Please watch the video the so call family shared with Sahara reporters earlier before you judge her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by jumper524(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:
they releases the video clip at first.
Harrasing her and sharing with Sahara reporters.
That's more shameful from the family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by frankson1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:

She kept paying the rent because she could afford it.

She kept paying the rent because she knew she would visit the UK again.

Her cousin can't lay claim to paying the rent when they don't have proofundecided
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Dittodat: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sahara TRASH reporters and fake news are 5 and 6.
They said she's homeless, Sowore is just an attention seeking MOFO.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by JuanDeDios: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:
Because it's her NAME on the rent papers and she doesn't want to lose an apartment she likes and spent time furnishing?
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by onuman: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.facebook.com/100000889720395/posts/pfbid0X5JK4UBYDXdPTQB6mkPhKD9bBKj2Rije9iy8aRna41rxMQCfZeu7UVtSz29GsVELl/?mibextid=2JQ9oc

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7826860/lauretta-onochie-stranded-homeless-uk

Police told them to leave? Leave to become homeless?
You have remained the LIAR you have been. Police in the UK would not ask people to leave and live on the streets. Less so, since you have been away from the house for too long.
You never see something. After serving Buhari, you are still struggling for a rented house in the UK. That's the lie you also want to tell here.

If what you are telling is the truth anyway, you must have become cheated serving Buhari. Fulanis who served Buhari are now multi billionaires; they will not struggle with anyone for a rented London house.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by JuanDeDios: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
CilicMarin:

What do you say about the cousin releasing the one sided video to embarrass her?
Where's the video?
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by franchasofficia: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Palmwine Drunkard Lauretta Onochie knows that the easiest way to get Yoruba men's dick erect is by calling out IPOB, and she did just that, so watch Ebola and his men wade in to give her another appointment since she has called out IPOB the only thing that makes a Yoruba man to forget about his poverty and sorrows, sense will not kill that woman cheesy
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by sisisioge: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
They wan begin claim squatters right ni....awon ungrateful ahole.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Judolisco(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

She's being petty for calling Ipob. How are we sure the whole narration is true
as a former media assistant.. It won't be wise on her part to be lying using d UK police
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Steinmann: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Still the same old BLIND LAURETTA.
Igbo man is now ipob.?
YOUR SINS WILL NEITHER BE FORGIVEN IN THIS WORLD NOR INTHE NEXT.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by kaludestiny10(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
A low life drunkard referring to someone as an IPOB thug.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday / Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Hauwa Liman's Parents Speak With TVC, As ICRC Reacts To Her Death (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.