Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie (42606 Views)

Fashola: I Don’t Know What Happened To Camera I Recovered At Lekki Tollgate / How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe / Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by franchasofficia: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
onuman:

Police told them to leave? Leave to become homeless?
You have remained the LIAR you have been. Police in the UK would not ask people to leave and live on the streets. Less so, since you have been away from the house for too long.
You never see something. After serving Buhari, you are still struggling for a rented house in the UK. That's the lie you also want to tell here.

If what you are telling is the truth anyway, you must have become cheated serving Buhari. Fulanis who served Buhari are now multi billionaires; they will not struggle with anyone for a rented London house.
My brother I was wondering too oh cos even my corper (NYSC) paddy from Kano is now balling in billions simply because his brother served under Terrorist Buhari.

Its unbelievable that this palmwine drunkard called Lauretta Onochie didn't loot enough billions to last her entire generation like other APC officials that served under Terrorist Buhari, the whole thing got me wondering how come, na wa oh

Maybe when they get to where they share their loots as APC criminals parading themselves as political leaders, they will give Lauretta Onochie a keg of laced palmwine to keep her engaged till they are done sharing their loot and she goes home empty handed, something must be wrong somewhere grin

2 Likes

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by edgecution(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nonny95:

May God bless you for this submission.

She has 'reclaimed' her house, yet the place is under rentage.

UK and USA are not Nigeria. If your name is not on lease if you like pay 20 years, you will not be recognized as the LESSOR.

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by kaludestiny10(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
grin grin grin grin. That woman is too petty for my liking.
franchasofficia:
Palmwine Drunkard Lauretta Onochie knows that the easiest way to get Yoruba men's dick erect is by calling out IPOB, and she did just that, so watch Ebola and his men wade in to give her another appointment since she has called out IPOB the only thing that makes a Yoruba man to forget about his poverty and sorrows, sense will not kill that woman cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by ThiefnubuBandit: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ukwuani olosho
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Felix6: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
IDIOTS, THE FIRST VIDEO FAILED TO GAIN TRACTION OR DECEIVE NIGERIANS. THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE STORY. EJIOTS
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by franchasofficia: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
kaludestiny10:
grin grin grin grin. That woman is too petty for my liking.
What else do you expect from a palmwine drunkard? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Tareq1105: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Racoon:
It was very wicked of the couple you were benevolent to Miss Lauretta Oniochie. However, what warranted your sudden sack and relocation abroad madam? You don't want to enjoy the government of change, next level and renewed hope?

Abi none of these postulations you marketed inspired hope in you to stay back and promote your country image @ home? Perhaps the heat of the NDDC corruption have engulfed you? Better confess and be saved from your sins. Meanwhile, petrol is selling @ #670 back home today. What do you gat to say about that?

She was not part of the Renewed Hope, she never supported Tinubu. It was later later she started wearing Renewed Hope materials.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Truthshotcrazy: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:
From onochie story, it is a rented accommodation not her private house. If your sister and husband were not paying the rent despite having jobs, why were you paying the rent for house you are not leaving in. Your sister can also claim that since you don't live there, she and her husband pays the rent.

Nonny95:

She obviously twisted it without giving much explicit details.
Its obviously mortgage house belonging to Lauretta.
Mortgage slavery.
One major difference with normal rented house is that while you MUST not pay rent for house you are not living in, andif oweing, landlord simply comes and kicks occupants out (kick out cousins not paying in this case) out; inorder to rent to fresh person who can pay rent.

In mortgaged property, you must continue paying the monthly rent or cumulative percentage fee agreed whether you are living in it or not, whether you have been in the country for the past 8years or not so you can become 100% property owner on an agreed date in future. .

If you skip payment and cant meet up with deadlines irrespective if you living there or not; YOU WILL LOSE THE PROPERTT AND THE HOUSE BE REPOSSESSED.

So if dem nor pay rent e nor affect the cousin..Na Lauretta e affect pass. Hence why Lauretta Onochie's sister had to quickly swoop in to pay outstanding rent due to prevent Lauretta from losing the property since the greedy cousins actually living in it decided not to pay a dime.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by onuman: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Acekidc4:
Ipob are Miscreants we already know that. What we don't know is that, how true is this Woman Narrative Story 🤔🤔 and why did she Mention the word Ipob🤔🤔

IPOB is only asking for restoration of Biafra through a referendum.
But parasites like you clutch tight to dysfunctional one Nigeria because of cheap cash from crude oil in the Niger delta region.
You parasites are like passengers in a drowning ship who clutch tight to the ship because the ship carries valuables on board; and you refuse other passengers who want escape from the ship.
You are the EVIL ones.

Europeans have dismantled all the multi religious and multi ethnic countries that existed in Europe because they knew that such countries never succeed.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by jojothaiv(m): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
There's always two sides to every story.

I'm glad I didn't fall for the first now, I'll not be move by this one either.

It's family affairs, let them settle it among themselves.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by olancho: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
I knew that video that was released initially was just tarnish her image. How much is house in UK that an NDDC boss cannot afford. She has served the government and has gone to rest. Buhari is waiting for the the crisis in Niger to be over before relocating to Niger.

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Tareq1105: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
edgecution:

UK and USA are not Nigeria. If your name is not on lease if you like pay 20 years, you will not be recognized as the LESSOR.

If it's Abuja Nigeria, the cousin would have gone to FCDA to change the ownership and change papers.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
Congratulations to you and be careful who help out there
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Longinyamapucci(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
Very useless woman..we cursed her. She will feel more .
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Triplerg: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

She's being petty for calling Ipob. How are we sure the whole narration is true
You are making sense for the first time.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by 8stargeneral: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
Who go take this woman story serious

This same woman wey protest against good luck Jonathan government and later went back to work under buhari government upon all the hardship his government put on people
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by hegelian: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

for the first time you have sense.. i wish you can employ sense in 50% of what you do here and not let politics blindside you to governance, mayb just maybe you and others like you could be useful to the country
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by CaptainFM1: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
What has gone wrong with journalism these days. To even imagine Sahara reporters carried that initial news without proper investigation pisses me of.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by gabbytabby: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Leave her to say her truth some so called family members are worse than enemies. She can start to heal and get back her peace.

When people say this it’s usually because they are just taking but not giving.

Akoko1stooni:
If I were you, I won't embarrass my family members like this in public for any reason. Family is sacred. Take this down and apologize to your larger family for describing them as ingrates. This is a single story. We have not heard from them.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Dennisochampa: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

.... Apart from hooliganism and thuggery, what else are the Igbos good for?

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by sslcrypt: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
tinsel:

I don't understand you. So you expect her to keep quiet after the cousin FIRST released the disgusting video? Who is more to blame? Do you think Onochie would have bothered to release that piece if the cousin had not released that humiliating video? I am sure you even mocked her in that video thread. The kids who litter here at times get very angry.

Don't mind the useless kids. They disgust me, always full of hate and rage.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by chaloskyx: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
Calling your sister IPOB just to show your loyalty to a government who sees no need for you past your expiry shows how pained you are sorry o sister of an IPOB grin
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Nursepepeye(f): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
tinsel:

IPOB or no IPOB is not my problem. My problem is how wicked people can be. They even released the disgusting video earlier to tarnish her image despite she helped them out. This is quite unfair and sad. They will receive the rewards.
infact I'm one of her critics because of that demon called buhari but I can't imagine the humiliation on her in that video, how can you tell me someone of her caliber in Nigeria government will be stranded in UK? Even with her legit earnings she can't be stranded
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by kcbusta(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Omoyele Sowore is the owner of Sahara Reporters one of the best spreaders of fake news. If this was Arise now they will be dragging Rufai🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by somehow: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:
From onochie story, it is a rented accommodation not her private house. If your sister and husband were not paying the rent despite having jobs, why were you paying the rent for house you are not leaving in. Your sister can also claim that since you don't live there, she and her husband pays the rent.

Mortgage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Timoleon(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nonny95:

May God bless you for this submission.

Here’s my opinion of it. I think the house belongs to her. She houses the cousin and family for less than actual value of rent. The rent the cousins were supposed to be paying was supposed to be to her. In places like uk, it’s difficult to be housed long term for free. This is my opinion of the situation.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Majesty7: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.facebook.com/100000889720395/posts/pfbid0X5JK4UBYDXdPTQB6mkPhKD9bBKj2Rije9iy8aRna41rxMQCfZeu7UVtSz29GsVELl/?mibextid=2JQ9oc

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7826860/lauretta-onochie-stranded-homeless-uk

Thank God for you Maam. People are just desperately wicked. May God continue to strengthens you. I can't judge you as a former NDIC boss. That is left for the authority to do. However on this, I saw a big congratulations to you
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Nonexisting1: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kudos to nice people. I am not nice and I like it. Not saying I believe her but her story is part of why I don't help people. People are ingrates and insatiable. But whatever comes to that evil vaginarians way, she deserves it. Why is she going back to UK when she should he here to enjoy the fruits of her "beautiful" eight years labour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) / Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday / I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.