Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie (42607 Views)

Fashola: I Don’t Know What Happened To Camera I Recovered At Lekki Tollgate / How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe / Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by hosemujica: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
When she was in Buharis government, this is the lady that pays APC online warriors. At least the guy I know used to get his 10k stipend from her .
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by bekpo(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:
If I were you, I won't embarrass my family members like this in public for any reason. Family is sacred. Take this down and apologize to your larger family for describing them as ingrates. This is a single story. We have not heard from them.

A single story u said? Maybe ur eyes were paining u when the family members uploaded a video through Sahara reporters claiming she's stranded in d UK and had been thrown out of d house she sort to hide by d cousin. Too much of weed won't allow u see it. Stop taking weed, u won't listen.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Cromagnon: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
tinsel:

I don't understand you. So you expect her to keep quiet after the cousin FIRST released the disgusting video? Who is more to blame? Do you think Onochie would have bothered to release that piece if the cousin had not released that humiliating video? I am sure you even mocked her in that video thread. The kids who litter here at times get very angry.
you better stop arguing with a fool or he will drag yet down to his level
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by etrange: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
This is not about whether you like Mrs. Onochie or not. If this her story is true, then those people are really wicked. They released the video knowing people will gladly accept any narrative that puts the woman in a bad light. Why does helping people abroad always end like this? Nawa o
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by etrange: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:

It's not everything about your family that you take to the social media. She is not wise at all. Watch as people will mock her.

So she shouldn't defend herself after a humiliating recording of hers was released on the same social media? The issue is that once you guys don't like someone, you no longer apply reasoning when judging the situation.

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by slam7000(m): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
etrange:

So she shouldn't defend herself after a humiliating recording of hers was released on the same social media? The issue is that once you guys don't like someone, you no longer apply reasoning when judging the situation.

I’m also not a fan of Onochie but I see a messed up family here. There is an entitlement mentality at play here. The cousin knows more than us and probably party to the acquisition of the house. Politicians and top civil servants use family members to buy, acquire and launder properties and money overseas.

Onochie probably acquired that house, kept her cousin to live and maintain the house but the entitled man failed to look after the property from the look and state of it. He hasn’t been paying rents as well as claimed by Onochie.

What I find most upsetting about the video was the little boy being aggressive and using very foul language on her….evidence of bad upbringing. The little kid was even threatening to flog her with belt.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by whirlout: 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
Do favors for an African at your own peril? You will almost always regret it.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Error401: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
I am not a fan of Lauretta or whatever she is, but those cousins are evil! I knew the video wasnt adding up, just never thought people could be that wicked.
tinsel:

IPOB or no IPOB is not my problem. My problem is how wicked people can be. They even released the disgusting video earlier to tarnish her image despite she helped them out. This is quite unfair and sad. They will receive the rewards.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Error401: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Any family member that did what they did needs to be embarassed! They posted the video first! They started it even when they were wrong!
One thing is Lauretta can never ne stranded in the UK
Maybe posibble after a few years, but just few months after her long spell, its highly impossible

Akoko1stooni:
If I were you, I won't embarrass my family members like this in public for any reason. Family is sacred. Take this down and apologize to your larger family for describing them as ingrates. This is a single story. We have not heard from them.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by edgecution(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Majesty7:

Why putting them out of their misery? Was enjoying their folly grin grin grin

Too much ignorance full social media (twitter and Nairaland) I think If people can think outside the box, they will realize that they can make good money and live good lives out of govt influence. The day you factor govt out of your plans is the day you will start making it in life. I used think that way too in the past but I broke away from that thinking years ago and since then, I can't count my Investments I swear. Its always a politician's trap that Govt will provide jobs, No THEY DONT, PRIVATE ORGANIZATION PROVIDES JOB. BY THE WAY SEUN I HOPE YOU ARE PAYING THE TOP CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS FORUM. TWITTER/FACEBOOK/TIKTOK/INSTAGRAM ARE ALL PAYING.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by edgecution(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tareq1105:

If it's Abuja Nigeria, the cousin would have gone to FCDA to change the ownership and change papers.

YOU NEED THE TITLE TO CHANGE ANYTHING HERE
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Chiefpriestt: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Toh
Any time you hear Ipob your preek go stand immediately.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by id4sho(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:

Have you watched the video. Very mannerless children undecided
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by onumadu: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
mrvitalis:
Your sister calling IPOB? Lmaooo madam u have been used and dumped... Enjoy your retirement u hear?

More like she had been FCKED and dumped.
This woman is a definition of treachery.
Her karma didn't waste time at all.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Fujiyama: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
olancho:
How much is house in UK that an NDDC boss cannot afford.

^^^

undecided
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by okorogodwin4(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
These cock and bull story can only be believed by haters from South West
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by okorogodwin4(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
okorogodwin4:
These cock and bull story can only be believed by haters from South West
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by juman(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
" were stranded, infact homeless at the time."

Were they illegal immigrants?
I wonder how they were stranded, and homeless at a time.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by samintegrity(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:
From onochie story, it is a rented accommodation not her private house. If your sister and husband were not paying the rent despite having jobs, why were you paying the rent for house you are not leaving in. Your sister can also claim that since you don't live there, she and her husband pays the rent.

It's called mortgage sir..

It's like her house thou, but paying instalments till she pays up/balance up.. so the cousins literally need to keep paying monthly or someone does, otherwise she stands a chance of losing the house..

See it as you buying a phone using Easybuy..

You get the phone and you start paying in bits so if you default a mouth, them no go let you rest, not to mention months..
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by maasoap(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:

Some of you need mental evaluation. What a contribution!
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by UnabashedIPOB: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
Miraculously. Miraculously. She forgot to lock the garden door through where she sneaked into the house. I got access to the house through that door. She called in an IPOB thug and a young lady.

This old, ugly, and shriveled lady of the night would NOT get h0rny unless she mentions IPOB. What has IPOB got to do with the issue she is having with her so-called cousin? Why did she run away from the same country she and her other sugar daddy, ex-presidiot Muhammad B0K0HARI, bankrupted? She can run but she can NEVER hide, Olosho!
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Charly68: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
Atimes helping people can be something else.. imagine people turning privilege to a right . So sad
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Ilekokonit: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
tinsel:
My problem is how wicked people can be. They even released the disgusting video earlier to tarnish her image despite she helped them out. This is quite unfair and sad. They will receive the rewards.

The cousin and his wife are senseless. Their evil intention to take over and own her flat whilst she was in Nigeria must have blinded them to the fact that in the UK, if you have a young child like they did, the council is bound by law to re-house them if they are threatened with homelessness which is what was playing out.

Instead, they greedily chose to take over and deprive their helper of her flat to the extent of blocking her phone calls and locking her out of her own flat. No wonder some Nigerians decide not to associate with or help fellow Nigerians in the UK.

I once met a Nigerian some years ago at a Tube station who said the last time he read any news about Nigeria was 3 years prior.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Blackdisciple(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

She's being petty for calling Ipob. How are we sure the whole narration is true

Gbam....
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by HRMK: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
but this is very hard to believe!how can your relation do that to you?
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Maski87: 1:23am On Sep 04, 2023
Cocktail and null story planted by agbado
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by gabbytabby: 1:44am On Sep 04, 2023
Madam I am happy for you. They will meet their own for front. I saw the video of them embarrassing you in your own home.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by gabbytabby: 1:49am On Sep 04, 2023
Don’t mind them. It is the typical thinking of an entitled user.

maasoap:

Some of you need mental evaluation. What a contribution!
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by bitbillionaire: 2:05am On Sep 04, 2023
I don't waste my time arguing things with vultures and vampires like you.

My last message to you is that that woman has already subdued all her enemies including your witchcraft. So go and rest baba.

Longinyamapucci:

.[/s]
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by eclecticbaron: 2:08am On Sep 04, 2023
Naijanascam:
Congratulations...... finally back to the UK after building nigeria for the last 8 years

Congratulations once again

Savage!!! grin
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 5:39am On Sep 04, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
The shameless one will find a way to rop IPOB idiotic lunatic...

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday / I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari / Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.