Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,762 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie (42610 Views)

Fashola: I Don’t Know What Happened To Camera I Recovered At Lekki Tollgate / How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe / Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Majesty7: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:
If I were you, I won't embarrass my family members like this in public for any reason. Family is sacred. Take this down and apologize to your larger family for describing them as ingrates. This is a single story. We have not heard from them.

Have you read the previous story where she was blackmailed by the so call family?
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by bitbillionaire: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Did she kill your family member? Why did you curse her. Una funny for this country sha.

Btw, hope you know what goes round comes round. What you send out returns to you.

Longinyamapucci:
Very useless woman..we cursed her. She will feel more .
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by JealousCobra(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nonny95:

She Sabi una Mûmu button and knows hatred for Igbos gives you opportunity to insult those you can't match.

As she mentioned IPOB, Kolakolagbo don charge una prick.

Going by her loose statement, she needs to be investigated by security operatives for haboring an IPOB member. The last time I checked, her god proscribed IPOB. Now we know those that sponsor and protect 'Terrorists' in Nigeria.

So London is now the Capital of NIGERIA.

I thought she, your ex god Buhari, your party APC, your second god Tinubu built Nigeria in the last 8 years.

Why run to London?

Abii is it now the retirement home for APC members after destroying the country?

You finished talk here, in that video we saw how humble she was to the man silencing her 😎 indicating that she is lying here.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Blazebond(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Many IPOB people dey celebrate this woman supposed downfall today only for her to state her side of the story and also reveal say she don win and say the people when want to disgrace her before she don use police chase them.The story too sweet hahahaha,see as IPOB people belle come begin pain them ehn hahahaha, Lauretta onochie 1------ IPOB 0.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by franugo(m): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Well this makes more sense than a former PA to a
President and head of NDDC board being homeless in the UK.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by CJStarz: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
If you want to get any offer from Balablu, just drop an anti -IPOB line or two. That's the trend now. Omokirikiri is busy with his,so Lauretta knew what she did!
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Longinyamapucci(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
bitbillionaire:
Did she kill your family member? Why did you curse her. Una funny for this country sha.

Btw, hope you know what goes round comes round. What you send out returns to you.

You guys were hailing here before now you can't hail again.

Anyone that works against his or her people will suffer.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by VEHINTOLAR: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
You may not like Lauretta,that's fine;most of us don't like her too but in this case,she was unfairly treated by those ingrates.

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Majesty7: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
edgecution:

UK and USA are not Nigeria. If your name is not on lease if you like pay 20 years, you will not be recognized as the LESSOR.

Why putting them out of their misery? Was enjoying their folly grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Majesty7: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
Truthshotcrazy:

She obviously twisted it without giving much explicit details.
Its obviously mortgage house belonging to Lauretta.
Mortgage slavery.
One major difference with normal rented house is that while you MUST not pay rent for house you are not living in, andif oweing, landlord simply comes and kicks occupants out (kick out cousins not paying in this case) out; inorder to rent to fresh person who can pay rent.

In mortgaged property, you must continue paying the monthly rent or cumulative percentage fee agreed whether you are living in it or not, whether you have been in the country for the past 8years or not so you can become 100% property owner on an agreed date in future. .

If you skip payment and cant meet up with deadlines irrespective if you living there or not; YOU WILL LOSE THE PROPERTT AND THE HOUSE BE REPOSSESSED.

So if dem nor pay rent e nor affect the cousin..Na Lauretta e affect pass. Hence why Lauretta Onochie's sister had to quickly swoop in to pay outstanding rent due to prevent Lauretta from losing the property since the greedy cousins actually living in it decided not to pay a dime.

Excellent
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by rickleye: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
tinsel:

I don't understand you. So you expect her to keep quiet after the cousin FIRST released the disgusting video? Who is more to blame? Do you think Onochie would have bothered to release that piece if the cousin had not released that humiliating video? I am sure you even mocked her in that video thread. The kids who litter here at times get very angry.

I was confused when I assumed you were talking in the 3rd person. Your moniker Onochie
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Memphitz357: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Toh
Olodo!!
That's the only thing that caught your attention!!!😏
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Nonexisting1: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
My brother I was wondering too oh cos even my corper (NYSC) paddy from Kano is now balling in billions simply because his brother served under Terrorist Buhari.

Its unbelievable that this palmwine drunkard called Lauretta Onochie didn't loot enough billions to last her entire generation like other APC officials that served under Terrorist Buhari, the whole thing got me wondering how come, na wa oh

Maybe when they get to where they share their loots as APC criminals parading themselves as political leaders, they will give Lauretta Onochie a keg of laced palmwine to keep her engaged till they are done sharing their loot and she goes home empty handed, something must be wrong somewhere grin
Hehehe. Same thing they did to her bastard brother Festus Keyamo. The happiness the fool expressed when Tinubu appointed him minister showed he could've gone bankrupt had he not gotten that job. I keep saying it that real zombies no dey make noise online like the ediots we have here in nairaland that collect stipends. Look at the evil woman, she couldn't afford to buy a house and the one she is renting is even an eyesore. My house here in Owerri is a mansion compared to the rat house she call UK apartment.

1 Share

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Oblongata: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:
From onochie story, it is a rented accommodation not her private house. If your sister and husband were not paying the rent despite having jobs, why were you paying the rent for house you are not leaving in. Your sister can also claim that since you don't live there, she and her husband pays the rent.
You don't understand how uk works!

The rent is used to service the mortgage.

But she is the house owner.

2 Likes

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
Instead of going into the house by herself, where things could've turned dangerous for her, she should've called the Police on them to open the door.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Yankee101: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
Yep, it looked like she had rights to the property
But what’s your source of income?
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Oblongata: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
She never mentioned 'IPOB'...

The mods are truly very lazy to verify news.

How many minutes will it take to go online and verify? Una dey help to spread lies...

@seun , @myndd44 make dem delete this thread and post a confirmed source...

Imagine the source the op gave was facebook, shior!

Checkout a confirm source

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/i-wasnt-stranded-thrown-out-of-my-uk-home-buharis-ex-aide-lauretta-onochie/amp/

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by onuman: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
My brother I was wondering too oh cos even my corper (NYSC) paddy from Kano is now balling in billions simply because his brother served under Terrorist Buhari.

Its unbelievable that this palmwine drunkard called Lauretta Onochie didn't loot enough billions to last her entire generation like other APC officials that served under Terrorist Buhari, the whole thing got me wondering how come, na wa oh

Maybe when they get to where they share their loots as APC criminals parading themselves as political leaders, they will give Lauretta Onochie a keg of laced palmwine to keep her engaged till they are done sharing their loot and she goes home empty handed, something must be wrong somewhere grin
Buhari's close friends excluded her from the booty sharing as she was busy drinking herself to stupor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by linearity: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:
From onochie story, it is a rented accommodation not her private house. If your sister and husband were not paying the rent despite having jobs, why were you paying the rent for house you are not leaving in. Your sister can also claim that since you don't live there, she and her husband pays the rent.

Rented or owned, it is her private residence. Though it was not stated if the Cousin paid rent, but it is irrelevant.

It is the person whose name is on the lease that has possession and not he/she who paid the rent, hence she was about to boot them out with the help of the Police.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by bitbillionaire: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

You guys were hailing here before now you can't hail again.

Anyone that works against his or her people will suffer.

So if your people are irredeemable enemies of the country that constantly work against the interest of the country, constantly doing things that undermine the sovereignty and threatens the security and the survival of the country, whoever is not in support of that will suffer. You guys must be thinking God is a sentimental emotional being that can be swayed by human emotion and answer any silly prayer.

For your information, even though Lauretta may have her own imperfections like all human, her heart is far purer than you think. So, none of your 'curses' can work on her.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by onuman: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
Palmwine Drunkard Lauretta Onochie knows that the easiest way to get Yoruba men's dick erect is by calling out IPOB, and she did just that, so watch Ebola and his men wade in to give her another appointment since she has called out IPOB the only thing that makes a Yoruba man to forget about his poverty and sorrows, sense will not kill that woman cheesy

She didn't even mention IPOB in her original post. It's Yaribawa OP who squeezed in IPOB in here. But then, they knew it would fit because she had always eaten fat by insulting IPOB people.
Yaribawa hide the fact that Tinubu sponsored Yoruba Nation agitators as Plan B in case Buhari refused to hand power over to Tinubu.
Oduduwa Republic agitators waved Oduduwa Republic flags on the grounds of London's Chatham House in support of Tinubu while he was speaking in the house; IPOB never went as far in its agitation. Even the leader of Yoruba Nation agitators, Sunday Igboho, said that Tinubu is his mentor.
Yet, these Yaribawas cannot first remove the log in their eyes to be able to see the speck in another's eye.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by jerrryfemi88: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:
If I were you, I won't embarrass my family members like this in public for any reason. Family is sacred. Take this down and apologize to your larger family for describing them as ingrates. This is a single story. We have not heard from them.
you actually started well, didn't end well in the sense that According to you you have not heard the other side of the story right? They are not deaf and dumb ,let them speak.What if she is right ? What happens to the apology you want her to tender? Let them speak first .
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by emonis88: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Go through the thread before ranting emotionally
No be u, we know say na someone like u. Hope u get deliverance from ur hatred n bigotry, twisting stores to make fun. 🥱🥱🥱😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Guyman01: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

She's being petty for calling Ipob. How are we sure the whole narration is true
She is still playing dirty politics, Tinubu didn't allow her to enjoy her last minute NNDC job appointment from Buhari
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Typing: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
CilicMarin:
Laureta Onochie can NEVER be stranded in UK..

Sahara Reporters are just useless online blogger!

True.
Someone who has been a Senior Special Assistanz to the President for eight years. She definately have enough money to acquire a house in UK.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by kezienaira: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
CilicMarin:
Laureta Onochie can NEVER be stranded in UK..

Sahara Reporters are just useless online blogger!

I swear they almost got in with the video.
How can a former NDDC chair be stranded in the UK
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by smasher1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
tinsel:

IPOB or no IPOB is not my problem. My problem is how wicked people can be. They even released the disgusting video earlier to tarnish her image despite she helped them out. This is quite unfair and sad. They will receive the rewards.

I read and watched the video on Sahara reporters. A politician of this level can't be homeless. Even one week in office, she knows what she would get. I'm surprised such a news is put around for such a person who is obviously wealthy. Not that I'm in support of her. But such a news doesn't apply to a politician. If you told me a sports man, it's possible not a politician.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Longinyamapucci(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
bitbillionaire:

So if your people are irredeemable enemies of the country that constantly work against the interest of the country, constantly doing things that undermine the sovereignty and threatens the security and the survival of the country, whoever is not in support of that will suffer. You guys must be thinking God is a sentimental emotional being that can be swayed by human emotion and answer any silly prayer.

For your information, even though Lauretta may have her own imperfections like all human, her heart is far purer than you think. So, none of your 'curses' can work on her.

It has started working, is she not in hopeless Condition now, by the way you are a bloody hypocrite, which country do you and your fellow jihajis love..is it one Nigeria that zik brought for you or Nigeria is not a country by your lord Awo and madu Bello, is it because of oil parasite , attachment even upto war hopeless things like your kind.

Go and take your oduduwa and arewa bloody maggots.

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by mayorkent(m): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lols , damage control.. but I don't really care for this news ... let God just make my business move well this season ...
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Beenibroz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nonny95:

May God bless you for this submission.

She has 'reclaimed' her house, yet the place is under rentage.

Do you people read well at all. So what about the part she said she had to clear the rent because those ingrates refused to contribute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju / Kwankwaso's Brothers House Searched By Police: Ex Governor Cries Out / Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.