Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie (42611 Views)

Fashola: I Don’t Know What Happened To Camera I Recovered At Lekki Tollgate / How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe / Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Uyomiya: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Go through the thread before ranting emotionally

So you want to continue dragging house with your parents instead of renting your own ?
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Nonny95: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

No be you again?

That to your comment will be tribally modified if this post hit fp.

I just pray you disappoint me today.

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Ofunaofu: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

But you didn't do that either

You quoted only where she mentioned "IPOB" with a smirk 'Toh'

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by 4words: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:
From onochie story, it is a rented accommodation not her private house. If your sister and husband were not paying the rent despite having jobs, why were you paying the rent for house you are not leaving in. Your sister can also claim that since you don't live there, she and her husband pays the rent.

And you think UK is Nigeria bah

3 Likes

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by nedu666: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nonny95:

May God bless you for this submission.

She has 'reclaimed' her house, yet the place is under rentage.

I even doubt her story, she claims her sister and husband refused to pay rent yet had jobs and were throwing lavish parties. Nigerians that I know will not be paying over £1500 monthly for you while you residing in the house will organizing parties while claiming that you have no money.

2 Likes

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by helinues: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But you didn't do that either

You quoted only where she mentioned "IPOB" with a smirk 'Toh'

Can you read and comprehend pls without bugging me.

Thank you
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by helinues: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nonny95:

No be you again?

That to your comment will be tribally modified if this post hit fp.

I just pray you disappoint me today.

Stop having fixated mindset about others.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by helinues: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Bug you, helinues

Who the hell are you

So important that a day without you giving me nothing like 10 mentions, something terrible might happen.

Your comments history is laughing at you
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Uyomiya: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

So important that a day without you giving me nothing like 10 mentions, something terrible might happen.

So this is the reason you want to be dragging house with your parents?
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by helinues: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

So this is the reason you want to be dragging house with your parents?

Are you a spam bot? Why are you always incoherent on threads?
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Beremx(f): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Waiting for Reno Omokri to come in her defense because she mentioned IPOB. grin
As for her predicament with her family, it's her business. Let her sort it out with them

2 Likes

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Ofunaofu: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

You got to know that I give you up to 10 mentions a day because you spend your entire productive life here on nairaland spreading lies, falsehood, propaganda and ethnic bigotry

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by helinues: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You got to know that I give you up to 10 mentions a day because you spend your entire productive life here on nairaland spreading lies, falsehood, propaganda and ethnic bigotry

No be me talk that now, na your comments history proof that meaning you have been trolling me daily.

A day without the mentions is an incomplete day. Why then are you asking who da hell am I when you know how important I am to your life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Christistruth03: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
CilicMarin:
Laureta Onochie can NEVER be stranded in UK..

Sahara Reporters are just useless online blogger!

Exactly

Lauretta Onochie was already a Lecturer in the UK before she went to Work for Buhari

It is Bad Belle headlines

3 Likes

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by NotMagicBishop: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
At some point before they stopped completely, my sister, Queenesther Nwaise helped to settle many months of rent. My immediate family too, helped.

Which Jewish landlord in JewK will tolerate you owing him one month rent?

And how can you be laying claim to a house as yours when you claim to be renting it?

Tell us another lie.

This is your house which you bought during your time defending the hideous Buhari government to which you used your cousin as a front.

Guy man wanted to claim it as his as he knew you will not be able to defend buying and owning a property as a Nigerian official.

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by NotMagicBishop: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
tinsel:

IPOB or no IPOB is not my problem. My problem is how wicked people can be. They even released the disgusting video earlier to tarnish her image despite she helped them out. This is quite unfair and sad. They will receive the rewards.

She used them as a front to acquire that property under the radar.

She is claiming she was paying rent and that thee were months of unpaid rent fees.

Big lie.

No landlord in the JewK will tolerate one month missed rent.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by NotMagicBishop: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
paramakina202:
Madam palmwine gulper be careful now you are out there no more Abuja security protection for you..IPOB can treat your Bleep ups.

Of course nah.

IPOB is a known globally certified terrorist organisation .

Well if dem like they can abduct her and film her naked in the JewK .

Not my problem.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by KillahPriest: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Toh
I knew this would make you happy and I'm vindicated
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by paramakina202: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Of course nah.

IPOB is a known globally certified terrorist organisation .

Well if dem like they can abduct her and film her naked in the JewK .

Not my problem.

I was only offering her a useful advise.I do not know how her family problem concerns ipob.Anyway na her cup of tea.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Uyomiya: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

No be me talk that now, na your comments history proof that meaning you have been trolling me daily.

A day without the mentions is an incomplete day. Why then are you asking who da hell am I when you know how important I am to your life?

Are you ready to leave the house of your papa ?
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by NotMagicBishop: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
paramakina202:

I was only offering her a useful advise.I do not know how her family problem concerns ipob.Anyway na her cup of tea.

Many IPOB touts are in the JewK.

You forgot that rabbi Kanustein operated his IPOB organisation and Radio Biafra from a flat in the JewK.
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by descartes400: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:
From onochie story, it is a rented accommodation not her private house. If your sister and husband were not paying the rent despite having jobs, why were you paying the rent for house you are not leaving in. Your sister can also claim that since you don't live there, she and her husband pays the rent.

The UK police who were invited, having gone through the facts ordered the ungrateful cousins to vacate the property.

You can submit your opinion to them to review the case in favour of Onochie's sister. angry

6 Likes

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by descartes400: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Ohu dunce, she owns the house and was using her cousin as a front.

Which Jewish landlord in the Jewk will let you live in his house rent free for months as she claimed that her cousin refused to pay the rent and she had to pay in their behalf.

Who pays rent for others and then come back and be dragging the flat like their own ?

Fyi, that house is hers and she used her cousin as a front but guy man wants to claim it.

You ohus are irredeemably stupid .

Are you suggesting she cannot afford to own such property?
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by NotMagicBishop: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
descartes400:

Are you suggesting she cannot afford to own such property?

She lied that she was paying rent on it.

You should ask why she refused to outrightly come out to state it's her property ?
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by samwillyco1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nonny95:

Aso villa hoelosho.

Don't bother to thank me for this info

Normally, married woman will go to meet her own family and husband. But she chose to run to a place for easy movement

grin grin grin grin she ran out with her own part of the loot
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by descartes400: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

She lied that she was paying rent on it.

You should ask why she refused to outrightly come out to state it's her property ?

She doesn't own anyone such explanation, she hasn't broken any rules under the UK laws...if she has the UK police that were invited would have done the needful.

She's not an Ibori, or diezani Alison-Madueke
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by NotMagicBishop: 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
descartes400:

She doesn't own anyone such explanation, she hasn't broken any rules under the UK laws...if she has the UK police that were invited would have done the needful.

She's not an Ibori, or diezani Alison-Madueke

Ohus are now supporting Lauretta!

Lolz.

The idiot stated in her statement that she was paying back rent for several months on the property.

Who in their frigging mind does that ?

Read the article again .

Ohu
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by gidgiddy: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
duro4chang:
IPOB thug! Can you see what we have been saying

For people like her, any thug in the world must be IPOB
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by grandstar(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Never, ever, ever rent your property to family extended family! Never! They become entitled and abuse the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by nedu666: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Ohu dunce, she owns the house and was using her cousin as a front.

Which Jewish landlord in the Jewk will let you live in his house rent free for months as she claimed that her cousin refused to pay the rent and she had to pay in their behalf.

Who pays rent for others and then come back and be dragging the flat like their own ?

Fyi, that house is hers and she used her cousin as a front but guy man wants to claim it.

You ohus are irredeemably stupid .

Igbo shit eater bring our mouth let me urinate inside. You need lgbo urine to wash down the shit you are eating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwaso's Brothers House Searched By Police: Ex Governor Cries Out / Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Abacha Loot: Al-Mustapha Talks About How Funds Were Taken Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.