Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns (35780 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by DyingFetus: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Anything just to create content
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Ahigbo1: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
That's part 2 of "carry me dey go my husband house" grin

2 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by stacyadams: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
flokii:
Men are the prize for that gender.

As a guy, a king, you don't need to slmp for noone, they should be the ones rushing you like imdomie.

Me am waiting for who will pay my groom price ...me and not paying any bride price for goddamn person grin

7 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by backtovillage: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
Berrityga:
Funny thing. Last year I met this girl tried talking to her she insulted the he’ll outta me. She got pregnant for a guy who left her and ran back to the north. Now she and her child are in the streets. I give her 3k every week for her up keep. Tho my friends think I’m stupid for helping her after what she did to me! I just tell them I’m doing it for her child.
Mumu pro max
Supo lite

12 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by hahn(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Berrityga:
Funny thing. Last year I met this girl tried talking to her she insulted the he’ll outta me. She got pregnant for a guy who left her and ran back to the north. Now she and her child are in the streets. I give her 3k every week for her up keep. Tho my friends think I’m stupid for helping her after what she did to me! I just tell them I’m doing it for her child.

Your friends are right. You are indeed stupid

14 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Entanglement: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
Berrityga:
you know what!
You are more dumber than you think undecided
If I where your friend I would have cut off all communications with you because
You are a threat

12 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Goodnigga: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
jmoore:
It is not desperation. It's natural.

Women crave for marriage more than men.

I have seen many 'You will marry this year' posts on Facebook and 99.9% of 'Amen' came from women.
cos it favours them the most

1 Like

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by stacyadams: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Evolutionlove:
I have said it many times that the REALITY that will HIT most of these Nigerian Young Ladies, Most especially GenZ, Same thing applies to all these Yahoo, Fraudsters with Leggings Jeans and Lexus in the nearest FUTURE. They won't be able to Handle it.

The Psychiatrist Facilities will be filled with too many Patients. Suicide Rates will be High.

Nigeria has no Future, No plans for anybody or anything, You are solely Responsible for your own Life as an Individual.

Even me from the Millennia Generation. When the REALITY hit me Some Years ago. I couldn't believe it. I am extremely strong Physically & Spiritually, Hence i was able to Scale through.

Maybe u should share ur story on how u came out of the reality scare.

5 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Chetas81(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
flokii:
Men are the prize for that gender.

As a guy, a king, you don't need to slmp for noone, they should be the ones rushing you like imdomie.
but what about those men who easily urinates for body whenever they see women with big back

2 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by yusluvad(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Feeling sorry for them.
Just that, some of them would have insulted a ready and good man out of their lives, thinking they're going to blossom forever.

Many suitors would have come to them between the eyes of 19 to 24, but they won't take them serious.

Though, not all of them are lucky enough to meet good men... That's just the irony of life.

May their prayers be answered and their requests granted.

And this is also a wakeup call on all Feminists… life and nature will always have its way.
There will come a time you'd realize you need a man and vice versa. So give that good guy a chance. He might be the one for you. Don't wait till it's long too late.
And above all, commit your relationship to the hands of the Holy GOD and pray to choose and marry the right one.

No matter how hard thou didst try, thou canst beat the King Solomon's Guinness Universal Record.
Apt!
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Paracetamol01: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
For me to marry any of them, they must undergo series of test before marriage because they might have done abortions uncountable times and are drug addicts too

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Killermamba: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ejioforrr:
A video of some single ladies praying for husbands, dressed in white wedding gowns has caused quite a stir online.

https://ikejabird.com/desperation-is-real-single-ladies-praying-for-husbands-in-wedding-gowns-spark-mixed-reactions/
after years of hook up. We nor do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Expanse2020(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ahhh
See Siofra and candle ;Dlady top the front they pray silly-iously after abusing male for here..
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Killermamba: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Entanglement:
you know what!
You are more dumber than you think undecided

he is not dumb he is a man with a good heart.
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Some nairaland girls dey the video,dem go sneak come here dey bash men

13 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Juanmike(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
No wonder Siofra have gone missing, na here she dey

9 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by GodHimself: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
May their prayers be answered.

I trust they have been preparing to be assets to the husbands they seek.

Ejioforrr:
A video of some single ladies praying for husbands, dressed in white wedding gowns has caused quite a stir online.

https://ikejabird.com/desperation-is-real-single-ladies-praying-for-husbands-in-wedding-gowns-spark-mixed-reactions/
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by omooba969(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
skj1377:
Give them husband today after 1year they start treating the man anyhow. Some will readily divorce him after 1year. Pls don't pity them ooo they are just the unlucky ones .

Lol 😂 Harsh reality but true. grin

5 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by CodeTemplar: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Correspondence:
Some married women toil with their marriages.
They should watch this unmarried women praying to have their own husbands.

I married a nag. She doesn't cook. I do the
cooking myself. I go errands for the family. I go to market to buy food, come back and cook. But she will be the first to go taste the meat.

On December 8, I had a road accident that almost took my life. My wife still didn't cook. I limped to fetch water from within the compound. I limped to cook. It took about four months for me to recover.

Last Christmas, she went home to see her parents, instead of to see my own parents oo. Her parents warned her seriously about my complaints. Then in January, she left our home.

I have been alone since then.

Some of the ones that escaped into a man's life...lol.
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
jackmrandy:

You. Must be stupid for still giving that idiot money.

You are the stupid one for not having empathy
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Mayeldah(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
I dedicate Tiwa's 'Somebody's son go love me one day' to them. Comforting jam!

I wish them luck!

1 Like

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Goodnigga: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
Killermamba:
the heart he can't use for his family members and friends. Dey play

2 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Guyman01:
I have a sister inlaw who is not yet married and has a good job. She lived with me and my wife for a few years before she got her own house, she has a good paying job but she never contributed anything in running the house, I used my salary to cater for my family and her basic needs such as eating whatever we prepared, she didn't ask ine day how the rent was paid, never bought a basin of Garri or cup of rice for one day except when she didn't like what my wife prepared and she will go and buy indomie with eggs and bread for herself.

Stinginess should be her second name, she didn't have a stable serious relationship, I knew that in this day and time no young man wants a stingy woman as fiancee, I told my wife my observations and when she tried to advise her it almost caused a quarrel as she accused her of insulting her because she is not yet married and living with us.

But I told myself it will be difficult for her to get a man to willingly propose to her and tie himself with liability despite her being a working class lady with her stinginess.

Most of those ladies problems has to do with their attitudes and characters despite all their beauty and resources
you try Sha
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Entanglement: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Killermamba:
a
man of good heart 💖 taking care of someone's child who abandon her when during those times she could have be with him and things won't go south undecided

This is how you simps are training entitled women in the society

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
GreyLaw:

People are religious in every part of the world. You just need to speak with some Europeans and you'll find out. Some are Christians, Muslims, and some are in witchcraft. I discuss with them and I know.
you de mind pple any small thing they wanna bash Africans.. Asians like India China value family hood and holds their culture scared even if they are Born and bred in UK... Besides nothing is wrong is wanting to get married... To some pple marriage is an achievement to others it's isn't...
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Goodnigga: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
The issue is that men are not honored nor appreciated for all their efforts. Normally, it is the one with something to offer that should be chased and not the reverse

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Bfly: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ok. They must still fall down in that garment.
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by jackmrandy: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
EZENDIZUOGU:

You are the stupid one for not having empathy

See who is talking about empathy. Someone that does not have empathy for you went and spread her leg for another man, who later ditched her. Then brought her baby for you and you are now the support system. Na person like you woman dey cheat on. Men that takes nonesense from women. Soft man...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Basiljoe: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
parkervero:

You are indeed stupid, very stupid one at that. Is the child yours?
You are a wicked soul.
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by eleniyan2020: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Berrityga:
your friends shouldn't think,you're actually stupid..the father of the child doesn't care,na u may d sex no concerned de do Sabi Sabi!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by eleniyan2020: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Anny69:
Single men should be invited as well. Get together parri.
single men don't need that!
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by EconomistXplain: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
.....my ex once told me sh can never marry a man earning 5k daily...nd we even calculated it as 150k this was said in 2019 wen bag of rice was 22k, 2bedroom flat is 250k .. now rice is 45k 2bedroom flat is 500k...

sh is still single nd now stooping low nd doing all house choirs including washing a guyz clothe regularly to appease him to marry her...yes, the guy earns about 150k.. but we in 2023..

only reality Humbles women

26 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? / Why Do People Condemn Sex Videos And Still Share The Videos / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.