Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns (35692 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by real777(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
The most nauseating part of it all is that all or most of them are not even virtuous material. Not Godly but religious...if you are God fearing man and a virgin and you end up marrying a non virgin virtuous woman, you should be about the most stupid man alive.

Come here and see how girls live recklessly and boldly saying "forget that thing "after we finish enjoying our body, we go carry the leftover to husband house " I was like hmmmm

An average young girl in the current Nigeria has body count of more than 20 and counting and will eventually grow up to be in her 20s and 30s and pretend to be a repentant prostitute lol. Na them you dey see every day for choir and congregation lol...

Whether you repent or not, you are still a repentant prostitute. The original plan was for male and female to remain virgins till marriage and not testing themselves.

This post exclude rape victims that didn't venture into whoring.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by BArris007(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
LMAO
dem neva si eni tin yet.... afta dem don rubbish dia early days wit nackin difrent dick na now dem go de pray.
dem go pray tire.
Single idiots.

5 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ejioforrr:
A video of some single ladies praying for husbands, dressed in white wedding gowns has caused quite a stir online.
See wetin indoctrination don do our women? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
isabi2lof:

My problem with all these alphamalus is that , they don't value marriage one bit like the way they lay emphasis on it .. one would think , they all knows what it takes to have a great marriage, but las las all na wash undecided

Marriage favours men , that's why they're always angry at any successful single lady , they'll be like , " is she not supposed to be a slave under one man and be fighting side chicks, everyday of her life " 😂😂😂 , that's the last thing , I will ever do , fighting side chicks, say who die ??

Wahali , everything that marriage has to offer , 95% of it can be outsourced.

The reason why some Nigerians are still very much interested in marriage, is because we are a religious country, very soon , with the way things are going , marriage will be a thing of the past.

So this is the Way of life you have Chosen.

Well I dey here ooo, Make we just dey Service our Engine with no any String attached.

Provided you are Clean Spiritually and Physically.

2 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
real777:
The most nauseating part of it all is that all or most of them are not even virtuous material. Not Godly but religious...if you are God fearing man and a virgin and you end up marrying a non virgin virtuous woman, you should be about the most stupid man alive.

Come here and see how girls live recklessly and boldly saying "forget that thing "after we finish enjoying our body, we go carry the leftover to husband house. I was like hmmmm.

An average young girl in the current Nigeria has body count of more than 20 and counting and will eventually grow up to be in her 20s and 30s and pretend to be a repentant prostitute lol. Na them you dey see every day for choir and congregation lol...

Whether you repent or not, you are still a repentant prostitute. The original plan was for male and female to remain virgins till marriage and not testing themselves.

Chaiiii JESUS!!!

I no kukuma dey interested to marry any kind woman before.

If you no Rich or Wealthy. No near me.

7 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by eleniyan2020: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
Anny69:
You can't speak for all single men. I know single men who wish to settle down.
yeah you're right...
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by eleniyan2020: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
sonofsteven:

Na lie bro

Not every man

Maturity matters a lot
maturity ontop pussy may don slack...de play!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Testimony1988(m): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hmmmmm, some of them is their lifestyles that is hindering them from getting married.

1 Like

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Farfalla(f): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mase2020g:
So many ladies cause their singlehood,

while others are as a result of village People,

After selecting and you end up being alone.

Are there people who marry without selecting? Doesn't marriage (or any other form of relationship for that matter) require a level of selecting?
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Farfalla(f): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
This is going too far to be honest.
What is this?

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by BRATISLAVA: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Farfalla:
This is going too far to be honest.
What is this?

Could be going too far. But I've watched where men come out because they're single and need a wife in a church place. There's a lot of desperation behind both lines. Everyone wants a life partner, hypothetically.

2 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Farfalla(f): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Testimony1988:
Hmmmmm, some of them is their lifestyles that is hindering them from getting married.

There is no lifestyle that hinders anyone from getting married. People should just look for their match.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by SSpeter(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
Persephone1:
To start with we can focus on individuality. Knowing oneself, self development, pursing purpose and writing one's name in the sand of time. These things can be hindered when one put kids and wives first. Do you wonder why we Africans aren't among Scientists, Economists, Sociologists or Psychologists who made discoveries and postulate laws and theories the world study today? It's because we labor ourselves with too much when we ought to be free and innovative.
The African structure as a whole limits individualism and self discovery. It is only a settled mind that's not thinking of how to work and earn money that will think of how to create and make life better. That is the bedrock of innovation. We are trained to think in a way, act in a way, live and die in a way. That's not the essence of life. It is expected of an individual to find his or her purpose and fulfill it and that includes women.

Depression in UK and USA isn't only from lack of family or relationships, there's quite a lot to make one go insane in these countries. Whites to start with aren't mentally or Psychologically strong like blacks. Little things get them depressed that why you see thier governments spending millions on mental health. Most of the citizen tax goes into Mental care but it's not mainly as a result of Lack of family. A business folding up can send a white man to psychiatrist hospital while a black man is thinking of the next business to do after his fourth failed attempt. It's Nature not really Family .

Like I have typed marriage is good, it's the right structure to raise children in. It's good to own a home but it's shouldn't be the main and only reason one exist.
Having a purpose in life is great and marriage should be part of that purpose. Family should be an integral part of that purpose. One of the most intelligent being to walk this earth is Nicola Tesla, I doubt we would ever see anyone as intelligent as Tesla on this planet, yet he died miserably without wives and kids. No matter the respect that you command in your office, nothing gives a woman more fulfillment than coming home to hear mummy welcome and the kids rushing to throw themselves at you.

I am an advocate of hard work myself, my wife and I made first class and my MBA was with distinction and I can longer count certifications. I had what someone people will call a fantastic career in Nigeria before I relocated due to work demands, changing jobs or getting a promotion never made me happier, what did was watching my daughter take her first baby steps, infact I declined overseeing some weekend functions that could quadruple my earnings because I couldn't trade it for watching my daughters tennis practice.

There is no legacy that is bigger than forming a fantastic family and watching that family blossom and thrive. Finally we are not stronger than the whites mentally, we only have a better family support system than them . Family is a vaccine against mental health. Family is a shock absorber

18 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by BRATISLAVA: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Feeling sorry for them.
Just that, some of them would have insulted a ready and good man out of their lives, thinking they're going to blossom forever.

Many suitors would have come to them between the eyes of 19 to 24, but they won't take them serious.

Though, not all of them are lucky enough to meet good men... That's just the irony of life.

May their prayers be answered and their requests granted.

And this is also a wakeup call on all Feminists… life and nature will always have its way.
There will come a time you'd realize you need a man and vice versa. So give that good guy a chance. He might be the one for you. Don't wait till it's long too late.
And above all, commit your relationship to the hands of the Holy GOD and pray to choose and marry the right one.

No matter how hard thou didst try, thou canst beat the King Solomon's Guinness Universal Record.

Let's bet the good man is a poor patriarchal man who is a good for nothing, self-righteous, relationship nightmare except that he has nothing going for him, and in this morally decadent world it means he is good and he tells himself that he's good. Maybe the good man is who many of you see in the mirror.

Nairaland males and the fantasy of "good men". You all become good men in your fantasy when women didn't want you and they are single today. It means you are good men. Because only good men are rejected.

Please, give room for logical responses on the thread. The incel emotions on such threads is pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by isabi2lof: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Evolutionlove:

So this is the Way of life you have Chosen.

Well I dey here ooo, Make we just dey Service our Engine with no any String attached.

Provided you are Clean Spiritually and Physically.

You also know the truth , people don't value marriage like that , in as much, I would like to get married but I will have it at the back of my mind, it's not a do or die affairs..

That's why I won't force love on anybody's son , enough of bad marriages everywhere, nothing better than having your own peace of mind and coming back from work to meet a peaceful home ..

To dey visit people dey tire me , I cherish my home , whether beautiful or not .
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Openair: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ejioforrr:
A video of some single ladies praying for husbands, dressed in white wedding gowns has caused quite a stir online.

https://ikejabird.com/desperation-is-real-single-ladies-praying-for-husbands-in-wedding-gowns-spark-mixed-reactions/

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Westerhoffe(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Let's bet the good man is a poor patriarchal man who is a good for nothing, self-righteous, relationship nightmare except that he has nothing going for him, and in this morally decadent world it means he is good and he tells himself that he's good. Maybe the good man is who many of you see in the mirror.

Nairaland males and the fantasy of "good men". Y'all become good men when women didn't want you and they are single today. It means you good men.

Please, give room for logical responses on the thread.

Even this comment of yours is completely illogical.

4 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by BRATISLAVA: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Even this comment of yours is completely illogical.

If you were good saints you would've been chosen. But you aren't.
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by kayperry: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Could be going too far. But I've watched where men come out because they're single and need a wife in a church place. There's a lot of desperation behind both lines. Everyone wants a life partner, hypothetically.

Smh !! there is no length you can't go to twist the narratives sha!! esp. when its against women
way back late Bimbo odukoya had singles meeting who flood the church

Maybe you should add shiloh to your watch list if someone feelsn tew bad to attend lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by BRATISLAVA: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
kayperry:

Smh !! there is no length you can't go to twist the narratives sha!! esp. when its against women
way back late Bimbo odukoya had singles meeting who flood the church

Maybe you should add shiloh to your watch list if someone feelsn tew bad to attend lipsrsealed

You are desperate for a woman to call your wife, even this very moment. You secretly crave it. But you are too toxic to realize he at this point. And if you are like those men who came out, there's no need to be ashamed of reality.

Men are desperate for marriage. A lot of Nigerian men are prostitutes and gold diggers. But these are truths you will never acknowledge, so that you can continue to live in misogynistic ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by kennethfranc(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
pansophist:

In the past, society were aware of the problem common with women, so arranged marriage was a norm.

Because if you leave a woman to her own accord, in many cases, she will first go and self-destruct before she have sense.

Since women retain value, any mistakes they make reduces that value they have by their very nature.

From promiscuity, abortions, emotional baggages, pride, arrogance, obesity, high taste, to name a few. Sadly, many see these vices as having "experience" grin

Wetin man pikin wan use an experience woman do? Experience that will make relationship more difficult for me and almost impossible to satisfy her? Because men before me "ti ba beje" (have destroy the place) lol

I have a female family relatives, and I see how she messed up by chasing good men away, then get older and the men she want to settle for are not even worth the ones she chased off in her prime.

Pride goes before a fall.

✌️
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Nilon: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
real777:

Come here and see how girls live recklessly and boldly saying "forget that thing "after we finish enjoying our body, we go carry the leftover to husband house " I was like hmmmm

there's this gal I'm seeing. She said she has never had sex but she has sucked dick b4
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Goodman247: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
LikeAking:
Single idiots…
cheesy grin yeye person
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by kumbhuru: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Berrityga:
Funny thing. Last year I met this girl tried talking to her she insulted the he’ll outta me. She got pregnant for a guy who left her and ran back to the north. Now she and her child are in the streets. I give her 3k every week for her up keep. Tho my friends think I’m stupid for helping her after what she did to me! I just tell them I’m doing it for her child.
You be mumu. You wan knack her ba? Las las, u go still marry her

2 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Nilon: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

have you seen a man come out wedding suit b4? You will just come and be spewing hateful remarks about men. have you been bañged b4?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Goodman247: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
flokii:
Men are the prize for that gender.

As a guy, a king, you don't need to slmp for noone, they should be the ones rushing you like imdomie.
yeye boy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by talented321: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
As far he is not using his savings, it is fine...
Killermamba:
he is not dumb he is a man with a good heart.
our men always think of sex..
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by BRATISLAVA: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nilon:
have you seen a man come out wedding suit b4? You will just come and be spewing hateful remarks about men. have you been bañged b4?

Lol. It is hateful to say I saw a video where men were in a church and after announcements they came to the front for prayers like women desperate for marriage?

Please, leave the confines of this toxic forum and you will see that men are desperate for a wife. Some are even 40. They should've dropped their unrealistic standards when younger and stopped believing the lie that they are more desirable as old men. No woman truly wants an old man in her life, no matter how rich he may be. Especially not when she's under 30 herself.
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Westerhoffe(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

If you were good saints you would've been chosen. But you aren't.

And I can't remember the last time I discussed marriage with you…
Well, I know you just tried to be savage, but you rather sounded like a sluggard.

2 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
isabi2lof:

You also know the truth , people don't value marriage like that , in as much, I would like to get married but I will have it at the back of my mind, it's not a do or die affairs..

That's why I won't force love on anybody's son , enough of bad marriages everywhere, nothing better than having your own peace of mind and coming back from work to meet a peaceful home ..

To dey visit people dey tire me, I cherish my home, whether beautiful or not .

Okay i don hear you.

But you never answer my Question.

Shey make i show for your Side thengrin
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Luckysbab: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Anny69:
Single men should be invited as well. Get together parri.

cheesy
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by isabi2lof: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Okay i don hear you.

But you never answer my Question.

Shey make i show for your Side thengrin

You get money 😏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.