Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,390 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge (25012 Views)

Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? / Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!! / Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 19, 2011
I jus dey joke cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 19, 2011
[size=14pt]I know na! grin[/size]
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Agybabe(f): 2:01am On Oct 19, 2011
chei! My eye dey reject sleep.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 19, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^Wetin happen? cheesy[/size]
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 19, 2011
Can you women please take ya eyes off debos profile? angry I dont know what even made me click on debos profile a few days ago and when I saw the pic my heart stopped, my stomach rolled, I farted, my hands were shaking,my legs turned bow  embarassed hen debo it is a crime to look that cute, anyways thank papa say Na only me dey enjoy am for bedroom cool

Your wife is an angel, all these I can stay away from sex for weeks na story for my side lipsrsealed pray I give u 5 hours rest.

@saga
Eku see arrogant lad grin. Look at him feeling like he is the most wonderful gift anybody can give to a woman,wetin remain again? Na To use maryk products
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Ishilove: 3:37am On Oct 19, 2011
Interesting thread. I don't undastand why some folks are so determined to derail the thread,and are succeeding quite nicely too.
Hmm,let me see,
Yes!
Name{or is it vital stats??}-Ishioma
Stats-big,bold and . . .um. . .whatever! I'm a writer,in my 20's {a lady never reveals her true age} *smug smile*
About me-My mind is a big ole' kaleidoscope; a maze of colours which i often stagger through,bashing my head against the mirrored walls and wondering all the time what the heck i'm searching for.
Who Do I Admire?-One dude by the name Jayriginal. He holds fort in the Religion section. He is very intelligent,calm,respectful,is not quick to spew filth like so many Nlanders and is an all round fun fellow. Urs Truly has a crush on him.
Do I Expect an Reply From him?-Nope,don't want it! Besides he prowls the religion section and rarely ventures out so chances that he wil come across this post is next to nothing that's why i'm typing this in the first place :-D
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by geezyk(m): 6:44am On Oct 19, 2011
Name:geezyk
vital stats:student/working
who u are eyeing:slimyem
why are u eyeing d person:i think she's a critic,who uses every oppurtunity to criticise others,dats wat i like about her
question:would u like us to be frnds
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by slimyem: 6:55am On Oct 19, 2011
geezyk:

Name:geezyk
vital stats:student/working
who u are eyeing:slimyem
why are u eyeing d person:i think she's a critic,who uses every oppurtunity to criticise others,dats wat i like about her
question:would u like us to be frnds
you missed out an imp. question-do you expect a reply??
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Igwe419: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2011
Inked_Nerd how are you ? You missed me?

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by geezyk(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2011
I dont really expect a reply,but if u can be so kind as to give a reply dat'l be so kind,
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by InkedNerd(f): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2011
Igwe419:

Inked_Nerd how are you ? You missed me?

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Oh, not really lol. I just saw your comment on this thread and remembered that you were around so I decided to say 'hi'.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by slimyem: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2011
geezyk:

I dont really expect a reply,but if u can be so kind as to give a reply dat'l be so kind,
yes,i'm KIND!
Welcome to my friendship club.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Igwe419: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2011
Inked_Nerd angry

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by InkedNerd(f): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2011
Igwe419:

Inked_Nerd angry

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Ogini? kiss
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by martyns303(m): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Oh, not really lol. I just saw your comment on this thread and remembered that you were around so I decided to say 'hi'.
Ink, am guessing u didn't see my post. So here it is again.
Name: Martyns
Stat: E/E Grad. Pilot (Not yet a captain
tho)
Admire : Inked_nerd (i call her inky)
Reasons: she has a different mind, a
different perception of ideas, sincerely
responds to every post.
Why Her Friendship: something my dad told
me, always listen to ''her''. In his words,
women always have a way of seeing things
differently, they'r good critics of
decisions, unfortunately not all women
posses this properties. Inky seems to be a
gud thinker.
Do i want her response: I would like to get
her 'take' on certain decisions before i
take them.
Question: inky would u pls contact me via d
info on my profile? (pls if u ain't ink,
dnt contact me, i wld hate to be a snob).
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Ranoscky(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2011
Name: Rano
Stats: Self employed/bizness man.
Who am I eyeing: Nayah
Because: Coma striking beauty! Matured posts and ALWAYS herself, NO MATTER WHAT.
Question: Dont have any.
Do I need reply from her: NO! Not saying these to recieve an accolade from her, BUT cos, she deserves it!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by InkedNerd(f): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2011
martyns303:

Ink, am guessing u didn't see my post. So here it is again.
Name: Martyns
Stat: E/E Grad. Pilot (Not yet a captain
tho)
Admire : Inked_nerd (i call her inky)
Reasons: she has a different mind, a
different perception of ideas, sincerely
responds to every post.
Why Her Friendship: something my dad told
me, always listen to ''her''. In his words,
women always have a way of seeing things
differently, they'r good critics of
decisions, unfortunately not all women
posses this properties. Inky seems to be a
gud thinker.
Do i want her response: I would like to get
her 'take' on certain decisions before i
take them.
Question: inky would u pls contact me via d
info on my profile? (pls if u ain't ink,
dnt contact me, i wld hate to be a snob).

Oh my! I'm so sorry. I replied to your comment on the thread but forgot to contact you via e-mail.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2011
Ranoscky:

Name: Rano
Stats: Self employed/bizness man.
Who am I eyeing: Nayah
Because: Coma striking beauty! Matured posts and ALWAYS herself, NO MATTER WHAT.
Question: Dont have any.
Do I need reply from her: NO! Not saying these to recieve an accolade from her, BUT cos, she deserves it!

Even though you don't expect any answer let me tell you thank you dear kiss
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Creamish(f): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2011
jennykadry:

Can you women please take ya eyes off debos profile? angry I dont know what even made me click on debos profile a few days ago and when I saw the pic my heart stopped, my stomach rolled, I farted, my hands were shaking,my legs turned bow embarassed hen debo it is a crime to look that cute, anyways thank papa say Na only me dey enjoy am for bedroom cool

Your wife is an angel, all these I can stay away from sex for weeks na story for my side lipsrsealed pray I give u 5 hours rest.

@saga
Eku see arrogant lad grin. Look at him feeling like he is the most wonderful gift anybody can give to a woman,wetin remain again? Na To use maryk products

grin lolz . . . BTW, ur Deboz profile pix is cute. tongue
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2011
lol Creamish how are you today?
In fact yes I like Debo, but this is our sister's target so looll grin
But I really like those of Jay bee with his Yoruba attire, very lovely
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Creamish(f): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2011
heheheee . . alwayz known Deboz a looker. Jennykz marked her territory well so all we can do is admire from afar grin

Im good tho '. . . . u?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by geezyk(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem:

yes,i'm KIND!
Welcome to my friendship club.
so,can u be so kind as to give me your yahoo messenger addy, ?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
Yeah Creamsih I'm ok my dear so what's up today? smiley
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by MrCork17: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2011
will choose Nayah over Ogugua anyday. Nayah iz a Natural beauty (Strictly Natural) kiss
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Igwe419: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2011
Mr, Cork and she can be a bodyguard (literally) and a lover, just look at her body, like a NFL linebacker grin grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Creamish(f): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
Nayah:

Yeah Creamsih I'm ok my dear so what's up today? smiley

Busy day @ work for me . . but im checkin in on NL. Howz urs been?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by MrCork17: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
Creamish. sweeery wher do you work? BP? wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by debosky(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2011
Creamish:

heheheee . . alwayz known Deboz a looker. Jennykz marked her territory well so all we can do is admire from afar grin

Im good tho '. . . . u?

You can admire a little closer if you want. . . .I'm sure Jennyk won't mind wink wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2011
lol Debosky, we don't want to die grin grin grin but good pic anyway
Creamishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by debosky(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2011
Jenny's bark is worse than her bite, so feel free to come closer. . . .Nayah do you have a full length pic? grin

@ TinTin Thanks for the compliment. . . .when are you putting up your own pic? Trust me you don't wanna go near that Sagamite fellow, all he knows is faka, fuku, faka, fuku - very dangerous. grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by tkb417(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
debosky:

You can admire a little closer if you want. . . .I'm sure Jennyk won't mind wink wink

You're using your picture to cause 'pandemonium' here abi?

nice one
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by debosky(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2011
tkb417:

You're using your picture to cause 'pandemonium' here abi?

nice one

Me ke? I just gentle oh. . . .see peeps hooking up left right and centre and you say I'm causing pandemonium when guys like Lax are doing damage. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19)

the secret of Female Waist Bead / I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / ...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55