Stats: 3,165,240 members, 7,860,539 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge (25013 Views)

Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? / Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!! / Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by debosky(m): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2011
2buff:

----
Isn't In Amenas near Libya?

Yelz it is. . . .have you been there before? It's great for sun tanning. grin
Idowuogbo:

Deborahh u at it again , smooth criminal

You know how we do wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

SWEAR SAY U NO GET INTENTION TO 'CHOP' . LOLLLLLLLL. BADT GUYSSSSS! MAKE UNA GO REST JARE.

Ah Doctor grin Such is not my lifestyle. Gone are my "chopping" days.
But there is good in admiring the works of our Lord and giving these works the assurance-of-self and self-Confidence to go about their day. cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by DaDoctor: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
2buff:

But there is good in admiring the works of our Lord and giving these works the assurance-of-self and self-Confidence to go about their day. cheesy

OK O! I DON HEAR U OHH! KAM JI UJO KWERE KWA
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by jackpot(f): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
Forum Name: jackpot

Stats: employed(with a marker, Lol!), mid twenties, 1.85m, choc-skinned.

Who I appreciates forumwise: Nayah, Inked_Nerd, Mannylex, pendo89

Who am I eyeing: none.

Because: I haven't seen that special person that'll make me go gaga. .not rushing it tho'
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Creamish(f): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

IF I LOOK SOME OF UNA I GO DEY LAFF!

PERSON PASTE PIX, ALL OF UNA EVEN MODERATOR SEF DEY TRIP.

WE WEY BE SAY WE DEY SEE HOT CHICS ON SECONDS BASIS WETIN UNA WANT MAKE WE DO?

2BUFF,, LEARNT TYO FIGHT AND NOT COMPLAIN. NO BODY SAY MAKE UNA NO TRY.

BUT FINALLY IT IS DA DOCTOR THAT WILL TAKE CREAMISH HOME. OGWU SI WO

LOLX . . abeg oo . .im just a humble NL chick . . make dem no maim u ontop my case oo. . . tongue

2buff:

Hold up, all this unnecessary attention made me finally look at this Creamish person's profile.

Creamish u a model? You got that square symetrical face. cheesy

And. . . . ermm. . . . move over debosky and jaybee, player 3 has entered the Game  tongue grin

[size=5pt]Jokes[/size]

me model? naa . . . far from it . .  grin

xwolverine:

application to be your "body" guard

DENIED!  tongue  tongue  tongue

Da Doctor:

SWEAR SAY U NO GET INTENTION TO 'CHOP' . LOLLLLLLLL. BADT GUYSSSSS! MAKE UNA GO REST JARE.

hahahahahaa . . . . abeg guyz . . dont lemme distract u . . make i comot dat pix.  grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Idowuogbo(f): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
2buff:

grin grin grin grin grin grin  lyrical gangster

debosky:

You know how we do wink
So u neva hang dat Agbada of Women Magnet.Egbon oye ke ti le nau tongue cheesy
jackpot:

Forum Name: jackpot

Stats: employed(with a marker, Lol!), mid twenties, 1.85m, choc-skinned.

Who I appreciates forumwise: Nayah, Inked_Nerd, Mannylex, pendo89

Who am I eyeing: none.

Because: I haven't seen that special person that'll make me go gaga. .not rushing it tho'

Ewure how u find dis thread grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by xwolverine: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
Creamish:

DENIED!  tongue  tongue  tongue

shocked shocked see straight red card

kk, would you be my bodyguard then?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Creamish(f): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
Well . . id like to see who im guarding . . cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Ranoscky(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by TinTin18(f): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2011

@ TinTin Thanks for the compliment. . . .when are you putting up your own pic? Trust me you don't wanna go near that Sagamite fellow, all he knows is faka, fuku, faka, fuku - very dangerous.

Thanks for the heads up Debosky on Mr Faka Fuku Faka :-) atleast now I cant say I wasnt warned   wink , I've put up a pic for today only  grin,
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
@ TinTin

Cool pic. Chocolate and sporting shades. Nice. Be careful around Don-D ooo, original Don Juan. You will just take off ur panties and u won't even realize it's happening. Haha!

We hail!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by MrCork17: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
TinTins look ugly in a Nigerian way actually. Not mt type! undecided
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Creamish(f): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lax75:

@ TinTin

Cool pic. Chocolate and sporting shades. Nice. Be careful around Don-D ooo, original Don Juan. You will just take off your panties and u won't even realize it's happening. Haha!
We hail!

LMAO!! . . .very funny grin

@Tin Tin18 . . .nice . . wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by debosky(m): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lax75:

@ TinTin

Cool pic. Chocolate and sporting shades. Nice. Be careful around Don-D ooo, original Don Juan. You will just take off your panties and u won't even realize it's happening. Haha!

We hail!

Why you gonna act like that? I'm harmless.  cool

@ TinTin

I'm loving the cheekbones, the deeply brown skin and the reserved smile. . . . how can we get to relate? wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by TinTin18(f): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lax75:

@ TinTin

We hail!

Thanks Lax! Who's Don-D? Is that the same person as Mr Faka Fuku?

Mr, Cork:
TinTins   look ugly in a Nigerian way actually. Not mt type! undecided

Thanks Corky, atleast you didn't say in a ghanian way (no offeince). Anyhow sha, I still like you grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
Debosky sweet hunter grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Luroi(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
am so liking Nayah, lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
Debo angry angry angry I am not laughing

I am not kidding, you women should take your eyes off. Debo has not told you guys what happened to the other women and where they ended up in, They were declared missing and still not found

Creamish, please view from afar. angry Infact don't view again. angry
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by gasplant: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2011
Nayah,how are you today
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2011
TinTin18:

Thanks Lax! Who's Don-D? Is that the same person as Mr Faka Fuku?

Thanks Corky, atleast you didn't say in a ghanian way (no offeince). Anyhow sha, I still like you grin grin

Debosky,

Aka Don-D,

Original Don Juan,

Alias Duke of Dating,

Alias Form of Fashion,

Alias Lord of Ladies,

Alias Ruler of Romance,

His Modus Operandi : You must supply a full length photo, for he needs to make sure all board members are present (front, back, sides, thighs etc. ALL board members).

Once all board members are present, he will then fully accept your application and seduce you by filling you with sweet nothins through your earlo. You will immediately begin to "offlate" your panties in the name of the lord even w/out knowing it. Amen  grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2011
Je vais bien Gas plant et toi je m'apprête à rentrer on se parle ce soir?
lol Luroi
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by gasplant: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
ok a bientot
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by chines4(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
Creamish:

ahahahaa . . . . abeg guyz . . dont lemme distract u . . make i comot dat pix.  grin
@Creamish pls put u'r pic back and kindly remove the carton, I kind of like that pic

@Tintin, nice pic
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Luroi(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
Nayah pls interprete biko, me no speak nor undastand french
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2011
I think biko in Igbo means "s'il te plait " in French so please in English am I right?
If yes let's first say Hello " Bonjour'" or "Bonsoir " for Good evening
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by debosky(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lax I go sue you for defamation of character. . . . .all those attributes apply only to Lax75, 2buff and Jaybee. grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Ranoscky(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2011
TinTin18:

Thanks for the heads up Debosky on Mr Faka Fuku Faka :-) atleast now I cant say I wasnt warned   wink ,  I've put up a pic for today only  grin,
Nice pix, bright smile, girl. Im lovin it!

But, how much were u paid for the 'Close-Up' advert?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lax is it okay if I admire Debosky's pic too? 
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Luroi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
@ Nayah, bonjour madame
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
@NaijaSelgzee,

Na wa ooo. You see why I tell every man to lock up their babes when Don-D shows up?

It's ok hon. Make you admire him picture. Just be sure to come back to Uncle L sha wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
debosky:

Lax I go sue you for defamation of character. . . . .all those attributes apply only to Lax75, 2buff and Jaybee. grin

And I go sue u if you thief my baby mama angry

Ole boi!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2011
LMAO, Okay.

Debosky, you are good-looking. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

the secret of Female Waist Bead / I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / ...