Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge (24949 Views)

Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? / Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!! / Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
debosky:

Lax I go sue you for defamation of character. . . . .all those attributes apply only to Lax75, 2buff and Jaybee. grin

Guy wetin my name dey do for dia? cheesy
I'm a social chap. I no be player. cool
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
(grabs naijasexy and goes to hide her from Don-D by pushing her into his closet) grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^Lmao,
you silly. smiley
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by debosky(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
@ naijasexy

Thanks for the compliment. . . .at least my bleaching cream is beginning to work! grin

Are those blazing legs yours? All I can say is dayyumm. tongue

Makes me rethink whether I should move back to Canada. . . . grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^ you welcome and thank you too. smiley
Were you in Canada before?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^^

Naijaselgzee,

It was so cold last night. Geez, where were those thighs when a brotha needed them? angry

And why are you showing my favorite picture to Don-D?? huh?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
loool.
come on yim. smiley
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2011
smh. adults that are supposed to be married are still chasing the skirt of the last born cry
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by debosky(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2011
naijasexy:

^^ you welcome and thank you too. smiley
Were you in Canada before?

I was. . . .a couple of years ago, but I keep wanting to go back. Was supposed to be there for a wedding last weekend but it was too short notice. sad

Lax75:

And why are you showing my favorite picture to Don-D?? huh?

Bros Lax ma so mi l'oruko oh. . . .I no be any Don-D abeg. cheesy

When did that pic become your fav sef? It's not your favourite it's mine.  tongue
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2011
grin grin grin

Debosky, you should come. I am sure it is better than wherever you are now. smiley tongue
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2011
Jenny was the reason why debo relocated cool and as for you gurls eyeing debo let me tell all of you that debo's wife had a baby a few months ago. Look at him deceiving girls like crace hiaaa, no wonder he is always hiding his ring finger inside pocket every time you see him picture embarassed
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by debosky(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
naijasexy:

grin grin grin

Debosky, you should come. I am sure it is better than wherever you are now. smiley tongue

With those legs I'm seeing I'm getting more and more convinced it is better. tongue

jennykadry:

Jenny was the reason why debo relocated cool and as for you gurls eyeing debo let me tell all of you that debo's wife had a baby a few months ago. Look at him deceiving girls like crace hiaaa, no wonder he is always hiding his ring finger inside pocket every time you see him picture embarassed

hehehehe. . . . .why all these attempts to spoil my market? First Lax now Jenny? cheesy cheesy

Una nor go succeed oh. . . .I am a single young man and no one can hold Don-DDebosky down. grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by vodkat: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
im sorry but i find  all the women here unattractive the ones that are my taste have left. Anyway i want to dedicate this song to u my yanrinyass from prof longrod
[flash=454,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1ZvUDvLDY[/flash]
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
Awww Debo. Congrats on your baby. smiley
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by pussiedick: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2011
My name: Pussiedick

Tell us vital stats we need to know about U: I'm cool, calm n collected

The person you are eyeing: 190

Why are u eyeing the person: It's personal, i will tell him in private

Do you need the person to reply you or not: ofcourse i need his response but i dn't want a no for an answer, so dare not reply if u dn't have a 'Yes i do' response,
Or basically a question for the person to answer: How old are you? Are you on fb?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
debosky:

I was. . . .a couple of years ago, but I keep wanting to go back. Was supposed to be there for a wedding last weekend but it was too short notice. sad

Bros Lax ma so mi l'oruko oh. . . .I no be any Don-D abeg. cheesy

When did that pic become your fav sef? It's not your favourite it's mine. tongue

(Draws his sword and un-guards in anticipation for a duel with Don-D).

Omo! I will fight for those thighs!

Let's go!!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by gasplant: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
Nayah,me revoici,est-ce que tu as une abonnement telephone illimite?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
oui gas plant!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by gasplant: 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2011
Ok,je suppose que tu connais le deux premiers chiffres d'un numero du portable en France,je vais ecrire ici mon numero, sans ces deux chiffres et tu me pip,ca te va?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by debosky(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lax75:

(Draws his sword and un-guards in anticipation for a duel with Don-D).

Omo! I will fight for those thighs!

Let's go!!

My Uzi will have turned you into a sieve before you can draw your sword. grin

Where are Chillaz, TinTin and the other gals?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
who dey call the name of my babe chillaz?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
toba:

who dey call the name of my babe chillaz?

Na Don-D, the thief of Baghdad. You better find somewhere to hide your Chillaz ooo. I dey here dey battle Don-D for my own sef.  grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Sagamite(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2011
jennykadry:

@saga
Eku see arrogant lad grin. Look at him feeling like he is the most wonderful gift anybody can give to a woman,wetin remain again? Na To use maryk products

Jenny! You no know nothing.

If I get hold of you and pin you to my bed and give you that locomotive makossa with my 13.2 inches gbogossa, within TWELVE MINUTES you will be singing:

Am!

Cu-mming! (huh)

Am cu-mming!!!

Am!

Cu-mming! (huh)

Am cu-mming!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twkh0YiInPM
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^LMAO!!! grin grin grin

Okay that cracked me up!!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
una just dey run una mouths.
You know the babe is closer to me than any of you right?

I dey look una dey laugh  cheesy

naijasexy, Do say hi to me on Yahoo if you please  wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by debosky(m): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lax75:

Na Don-D, the thief of Baghdad. You better find somewhere to hide your Chillaz ooo. I dey here dey battle Don-D for my own sef.  grin

Hehehe. . . . .if you are man enough your ladies will be safe with you. tongue

Sagamite:

Jenny! You no know nothing.

If I get hold of you and pin you to my bed and give you that locomotive makossa with my 13.2 inches gbogossa, within TWELVE MINUTES you will be singing:

Am!

Cu-mming! (huh)

Am cu-mming!!!

Am!

Cu-mming! (huh)

Am cu-mming!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twkh0YiInPM

TinTin hope you see what I said. . . . all he knows is faka, fuku, faka, fuku grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by TinTin18(f): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
debosky:

Hehehe. . . . .if you are man enough your ladies will be safe with you. tongue

TinTin hope you see what I said. . . . all he knows is faka, fuku, faka, fuku grin grin grin

Walahi Debosky! The post fear me na! Na real Faka fuku faka fuku, Aboro lan so fun omoluabi o!, Kai! I've really been warned. Thanks Debosky! grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
TinTin18:

Walahi Debosky! The post fear me na! Na real Faka fuku faka fuku, Aboro lan so fun omoluabi o!, Kai! I've really been warned. Thanks Debosky! grin
[size=14pt]Yeah Kudos debosky! grin TinTin, the other "S" awaits![/size] wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by TinTin18(f): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Yeah Kudos debosky! grin TinTin, the other "S" awaits![/size] wink

My dear Sexkillz, how farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
^ ko far its jus 100km , hold ur lane na deborah stil dey avabs angry
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by yme1(f): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
None,
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
My dear Sexkillz, how farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?
[size=14pt]Cool as cucumber. . .[/size] wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

How To Make A Woman Your Slave. / the secret of Female Waist Bead / When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.