Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,747 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge (25014 Views)

Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? / Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!! / Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by tkb417(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
debosky:

Me ke? I just gentle oh. . . .see peeps hooking up left right and centre and you say I'm causing pandemonium when guys like Lax are doing damage. grin
lol
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Creamish(f): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Creamish. sweeery wher do you work? BP? wink

grin very funny!

Nayah:

lol Debosky, we don't want to die grin grin grin but good pic anyway
Creamishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lolz . .true dat babes! grin

debosky:

You can admire a little closer if you want. . . .I'm sure Jennyk won't mind wink wink

lolz . .tanx . . .Il pass on dat . .i nor fit shout! hahaha . . . Still too young to be used as dinner cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by jaybee3(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^
shell perhaps?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Creamish(f): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
shell . . as in where work or tagbon . . ?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
lol Deboscky why?? a full lengh pic?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by jaybee3(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
Creamish:

shell . . as in where work or tagbon . . ?
Corky suggested BP and ur answer wasn't forthcoming so i thought i had save him some time by suggesting another one.
Do u work for the UN?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nayah:

lol Deboscky why?? a full lengh pic?
To appreciate the work of thy lord in FULL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
I think I saw somewhere that this Chillaz person is a software developer (or aspiring to be one). Interesting.
Not a lot of women are into that field. I suppose she can also be counted in as one of my admirees  cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by debosky(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
@ Nayah I like to admire beyond just the face. . . .an individual's beauty is defined by their entire body not just the face. wink

Creamish:

lolz . .tanx . . .Il pass on dat . .i nor fit shout! hahaha . . . Still too young to be used as dinner  cheesy

If you don't  move closer then I will. . . .me sef wan admire Cream chick like you. tongue
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Creamish(f): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2011
jay bee:

Corky suggested BP and your answer wasn't forthcoming so i thought i had save him some time by suggesting another one.
Do u work for the UN?

oh . . in dat case . . . AMEN ooo @Shell . . . cheesy

debosky:

If you don't move closer then I will. . . .me sef wan admire Cream chick like you. tongue

Il need to get me bodyguards then . . . lolz . . . Sister Jenny . .im loyal ooo . .im standing @ a point! grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2011
lol Deboscky I got it, I'll change one day you'll see full lengh
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by DaDoctor: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
jay bee:

Corky suggested BP and your answer wasn't forthcoming so i thought i had save him some time by suggesting another one.
Do u work for the UN?

To appreciate the work of thy lord in FULL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga u don leave ur moderation job dey pursue woman?

Leave CREAMISH ALONE. WE ARE TANGLED IN ONE POST. DONT DISTRACT OUR NEW FOUND LOVE

AND IF YOU BAN ME EHHHN!!!! U GO HEAR AM
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2011
Moderator no be firewood / Robot grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2011
debosky:

@ Nayah I like to admire beyond just the face. . . .an individual's beauty is defined by their entire body not just the face. wink

If you don't  move closer then I will. . . .me sef wan admire Cream chick like you. tongue

Bros-D,

Ba wo? I just dey read your book oo. I dey take notes from the Don Juan himself make me too boost my stock.  grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Igwe419: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2011
Nairaland has alot of desperate fellas, fake personalities, fake pictures, fake swagger, everyone here is as fake as something out of a China Shop, all to impress below average women like Nayah grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^ We thank God say na you real pass everyone for here   undecided

If not for people like you, we would have no one to imitate undecided

Rascalting angry
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by debosky(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lax75:

Bros-D,

Ba wo? I just dey read your book oo. I dey take notes from the Don Juan himself make me too boost my stock.  grin

I dey kampe.

Your stock is topping the charts already bro. . . .that book is out of date, na the Lax75 manual dey reign now. grin

Nayah:

lol Deboscky I got it, I'll change one day you'll see full lengh

Let me know when you change it. . . .I definitely don't want to miss it!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Creamish(f): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

Oga u don leave your moderation job dey pursue woman?

Leave CREAMISH ALONE. WE ARE TANGLED IN ONE POST. DONT DISTRACT OUR NEW FOUND LOVE

AND IF YOU BAN ME EHHHN!!!! U GO HEAR AM

hahahahahahahahahahaaaa . . .  grin

2buff:

Moderator no be firewood / Robot grin

hahahahahahaa . .abi oo . . .even a DOCTOR shuld know . .   tongue  cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Igwe419: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
I wonder how many people have got AIDS off Nairaland, most are in the process, that is for sure grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Idowuogbo(f): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2011
debosky:

Deborahh u at it again , smooth criminal
Igwe419:

Nairaland has alot of desperate fellas, fake personalities, fake pictures, fake swagger, everyone here is as fake as something out of a China Shop, all to impress below average women like Nayah grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Mr originality show us your original swagga na, vexation wey no make Olympics  tongue
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
debosky:

I dey kampe.

Your stock is topping the charts already bro. . . .that book is out of date, na the Lax75 manual dey reign now. grin

Let me know when you change it. . . .I definitely don't want to miss it!

Bros.

It's cool to be modest. We hail jare.

All the Mujeres dey march like "soldja" to "Don-D's" backyard dey fight for him milkshake  grin

Go on so on, jare. Make we just take notes. Haha.

Na yankee u dey? Or Jands?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
Igwe419:

I wonder how many people have got AIDS off Nairaland, most are in the process, that is for sure grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
The King, from you I'm glad you say I'm average, you could have been said I'm ugly, so for that thank you wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hold up, all this unnecessary attention made me finally look at this Creamish person's profile.

Creamish u a model? You got that square symetrical face. cheesy

And. . . . ermm. . . . move over debosky and jaybee, player 3 has entered the Game  tongue grin

[size=5pt]Jokes[/size]
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
Nayah:

The King, from you I'm glad you say I'm average, you could have been said I'm ugly, so for that thank you wink

Note to the PEOPLE:

Anyone that says Sister Nayah is average or below has lost his/her compass.

Sister Nayah oozes sexiness from her pores, she emboddies beauty, she exudes intelligence and sprinkles humility on top of all the previously mentioned.

And this is word to your forefather's butler!  grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by xwolverine: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
Creamish:

oh . . in dat case . . . AMEN ooo @Shell . . . cheesy

Il need to get me bodyguards then . .[s] . lolz . . . Sister Jenny . .im loyal ooo . .im standing @ a point! grin[/s]

application to be your "body" guard
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by debosky(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lax75:

Na yankee u dey? Or Jands?

Fighting Boko Haram in the desert I'm afraid!

2buff:

And. . . . ermm. . . . move over debosky and jaybee, player 3 has entered the Game  tongue grin

Replace my name with Lax75 - he's the player not me. grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^ We're all players in the game of life.

But in the mainstream understanding of the term "Player", neither am I cheesy

----
Isn't In Amenas near Libya?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by DaDoctor: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2011
IF I LOOK SOME OF UNA I GO DEY LAFF!

PERSON PASTE PIX, ALL OF UNA EVEN MODERATOR SEF DEY TRIP.

WE WEY BE SAY WE DEY SEE HOT CHICS ON SECONDS BASIS WETIN UNA WANT MAKE WE DO?

2BUFF,, LEARNT TYO FIGHT AND NOT COMPLAIN. NO BODY SAY MAKE UNA NO TRY.

BUT FINALLY IT IS DA DOCTOR THAT WILL TAKE CREAMISH HOME. OGWU SI WO
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lax75:

Note to the PEOPLE:

Anyone that says Sister Nayah is average or below has lost his/her compass.

Sister Nayah oozes sexiness from her pores, she emboddies beauty, she exudes intelligence and sprinkles humility on top of all the previously mentioned.

And this is word to your forefather's butler!  grin

Thank you my fore kissfather
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

IF I LOOK SOME OF UNA I GO DEY LAFF!

PERSON PASTE PIX, ALL OF UNA EVEN MODERATOR SEF DEY TRIP.

WE WEY BE SAY WE DEY SEE HOT CHICS ON SECONDS BASIS WETIN UNA WANT MAKE WE DO?

2BUFF,, LEARNT TYO FIGHT AND NOT COMPLAIN. NO BODY SAY MAKE UNA NO TRY.

BUT FINALLY IT IS DA DOCTOR THAT WILL TAKE CREAMISH HOME. OGWU SI WO

Wetin I do/say sir?
We're just all passing the time here. grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2011
debosky:

Fighting Boko Haram in the desert I'm afraid!

Replace my name with Lax75 - he's the player not me. grin

Na wa. Make u take cover from Boko-H ooo. All good bros.

Lax is no playa. It doesn't even exist in my DNA.  grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by DaDoctor: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
Nayah:

Thank you my fore kissfather

DEM DON DEY SA YOU NOW, UR HEAD DEY SWELL. WEN U FALL MUGU. GUYS GO CHOP U LOCAL OH! NO DULL YAH SEF OH! DES GUYS GET 'EVIL' INTENTION.

DEM DEY FIND YOUR 'PUNTUS' FOR CHOPS
. cool cool
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by DaDoctor: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2011
2buff:

Wetin I do/say sir?
We're just all passing the time here. grin

SWEAR SAY U NO GET INTENTION TO 'CHOP' . LOLLLLLLLL. BADT GUYSSSSS! MAKE UNA GO REST JARE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

the secret of Female Waist Bead / I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.