Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge (24948 Views)

Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? / Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!! / Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Sagamite(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
debosky:

Hehehe. . . . .if you are man enough your ladies will be safe with you. tongue

TinTin hope you see what I said. . . . all he knows is faka, fuku, faka, fuku grin grin grin

Locomotive fokasibe is my trademarked special move.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2011
See as mujeres just dey bounce from one side of the court to the other for dis thread. Na wa oooo.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Cuddlemii: 1:07am On Oct 20, 2011
I just like this Segamite. He is a sex god.

I am not surprised that babes are feeling you, who wouldn't with a back like that. It shows you are fit & ripped.

Just show us the front view for a change. Let's see what you look like without the mask.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Sagamite(m): 6:34am On Oct 20, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I just like this Segamite. He is a sex god.

I am not surprised that babes are feeling you, who wouldn't with a back like that. It shows you are fit & ripped.

Just show us the front view for a change. Let's see what you look like without the mask.

This is just for you, sugar.

Do you want me to clap?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by chibaby5(f): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2011
Interesting cool

Name : chi-baby
Stats : final year student + Legal advisor + etc smiley
Who am I checkin here?: None really found ma interest or shud I said no one comes to mind.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 8:03am On Oct 20, 2011
^^^ chi can lie oo
ow abt Yoribs
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by chibaby5(f): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2011
^ Hahahahah wettin do yorisb? We were gd friends but he disappeared on me  sad. Guess dats why he dint come to mind.
God knwz wats up with him.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2011
u took him away frm me
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Creamish(f): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2011
Sagamite:

Jenny! You no know nothing.

If I get hold of you and pin you to my bed and give you that locomotive makossa with my 13.2 inches gbogossa, within TWELVE MINUTES you will be singing:

Am!

Cu-mming! (huh)

Am cu-mming!!!

Am!

Cu-mming! (huh)

Am cu-mming!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twkh0YiInPM

hahahahahahahhahahaa grin . .no b small tin oo . . .

@ Jenny . . no make me change my mind oo . . u know it takes only a few steps to make "afar" "anear" tongue
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by MrCork17: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2011
WHO PUT UP MY PICTURE? angry
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2011
^^lool grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by debosky(m): 10:26am On Oct 20, 2011
^^ Still waiting for the full length pic N. wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Creamish(f): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

FOR UR MIND tongue
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Sagamite(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2011
Cuddlemii:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You wish! Dyt said that is not yours, wonder how she knew your package even when its shielded as a baby so please paste the real one so she can endorse it for me. Lets see this face, stop hiding it wink wink wink

Believe me, if I start singing "If you are happy and you know it, clap your hands. Paa! Paa!", Dyt would start screaming "Chineke! That is it. I no fit forget am. That is the culprit that conducted GBH on me. E sweet but e pain".

We never see you face or body, you wan come endorse mine. tongue
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2011
^ wetin dis boi dey talk?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by gasplant: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2011
Bonjour Nayah,tu m’as pas répondu,
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2011
Bonjour, Gas tu voulais que je réponde à quelle question?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by LadyT(f): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2011
this topic is HILARIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Debo GQ eat your heart out shocked
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by gasplant: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2011
Ok,je suppose que tu connais le deux premiers chiffres d'un numero du portable en France,je vais ecrire ici mon numero, sans ces deux chiffres et tu me pip,ca te va?

Nayah,je croiais que tu l'as déjà lu depuis que je t'ai repondu hier.
Es-tu étudiante ou tu travaille
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2011
^^Non je travaille et toi?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by gasplant: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2011
Nayah,moi aussi je travaille,je suis en expartriation
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by InkedNerd(f): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

LOL, you know you don't even look half that good. Chei, people can lie o!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2011
i want to toast 4 babes
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by roborstein(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
I guess i love this nairaland thing, kinda new on it but i think its cool, just wishing I had someone to admire now but i see everyone is having a nice feel of letting their feelings out, safe guys
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by gasplant: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2011
Nayah,tu as oublié!!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2011
It aint Longer News that am 4 Months Pregnant for Goldielooks! wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by lupefiasco: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2011
my name is lupefiasco

Am tall, light in complexion and a professional basketballer

"AZEEZA"

she is cool headed, intelligent and above all is beautiful cool (the beautiful once dnt display their pic on their profile)

Can we be friends? wink

need your reply asap kiss
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Creamish(f): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2011
roborstein:

I guess i love this nairaland thing, kinda new on it but i think its cool, just wishing I had someone to admire now but i see everyone is having a nice feel of letting their feelings out, safe guys

Now u haff me to admire . . cos im totally luvn dat profile pix uv got there!!  kiss

BTW , culd u get d size reduced?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by chines4(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2011
Creamish:

Now u haff me to admire . . cos im totally luvn dat profile pix uv got there!!  kiss

BTW , culd u get d size reduced?

Creamish, I asked u to put back u'r pic, why the carton characters. Do you want me kneel down and beg u?.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by jackpot(f): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Ewure how u find dis thread  grin grin grin grin grin
[b]bald-oh-sky speaking! tongue tongue tongue tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

How To Make A Woman Your Slave. / the secret of Female Waist Bead / When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically