Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,178 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge (24941 Views)

Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? / Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!! / Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by r231(m): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
Loading. . . . . . .

Thinking. . . . . . .

Writing a message
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2011
I have a crush on NaYAH, ,   The Cameroon French chic, She is adorable ,

Do I need a reply? Yes, so I can arrange how we gonna meet in Paris for dem romantic date,  grin grin wink   If she agrees, I will start saving up for it now,
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by xwolverine: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
Name: xwolverine
Basic Info: An intelligent Computer geek
Eyeing: Creamish
Reason: She reminds me of Jazmine (aladin's jazmine)
Question: Can i Be your Aladin?
Do i want her to reply: yes and yes!!!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by akinbat(m): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]
》Dyt naw《, #winks#
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by peziz(f): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2011
My name: peace. Vital status: Bsc in computer information system from Babcock university. Who i like: sexkillz. Why i like the person: i think he/she has an intresting personality judging from the funny replies to posts/ threads. Question for you: Are you married? Would i like to meet you: YES.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by OWOLAYEMO: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2011
Haba, Nobody dey eye me? Una dey miss baddddddddddddd! I go keep my love wrapped in my heart shikena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by chillaz(f): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2011
(1)Name: chillaz
Admiring:- Debosky he seems to be a no nonsense guy and his cute in his profile pix.
Love to chat wit him?: yeah, if he is willing.
Qstn for him: are u married? Will u like chatting? Willing to knw u beta debo waiting for ur reply.

(2)Excelboi
seems to be a coll headed guy. Rarely chat and he doesnt take offence so easily. Will also like knwing u beat.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by dustydee: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2011
No one seems to like 190. Hmmn
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by johndavid1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2011
chillaz:

(1)Name: chillaz
Admiring:- Debosky he seems to be a no nonsense guy and his cute in his profile pix.
Love to chat wit him?: yeah, if he is willing.
Qstn for him: are u married? Will u like chatting? Willing to knw u beta debo waiting for your reply.

(2)Excelboi
seems to be a coll headed guy. Rarely chat and he doesnt take offence so easily. Will also like knwing u beat.
Na must say you must curse am b4 you go toaste  am? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by jmaine: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2011
Interesting thread grin . . . Most of the endearing ladies on this land seem to married . .so what's the use cry
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^ don't cry brother I'm sure you have your stunning beauty by your side too wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by gasplant: 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2011
Gas plant
Engineer
Nayah
If she so wish cos i want  someone to practise my french with
She is polite
Thanks
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by tEsLim(m): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2011
Me nko ?  undecided
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
Gas plant lol si you only want apporach me for french?, lol anyway no problem, lesson 1 in french it's up to you wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by gasplant: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
Bien sûr nayah, am married with kids wat do u mena by lesson
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Relax101(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah, Can you please be my yori yori? kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
Pure FRENCH lessons
Bonsoir! because this is the evening
Say hello to your kids for me  wink

Relax 101 yori yori like the Psquare's song right? grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by jmaine: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah:

^^ don't cry brother I'm sure you have your stunning beauty by your side too wink

Yeah, but a nairaland cutie by my side would feel so great as well  wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by gasplant: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2011
Je ne veux pas apprend le français mais le pratiquer pour ne pas l'oublier
Thats it
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Relax101(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah:

Pure FRENCH lessons
Bonsoir! because this is the evening
Say hello to your kids for me  wink

Relax 101 yori yori like the Psquare's song right?  grin

Real life yori yori.
Let's make the song a reality. cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
Gas plant tu te débrouilles déjà bien, je suis fier de toi c'est super  wink
Jmaine "as well" means you don't need anyone by your side  grin
Reality tell me more, what do you mean by reality, like your name right?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by dapsycool(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah, Je veux vous embrasser si mauvais  grin (Hope google translate didn't f, k my up)
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Shock(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2011
Name: Shock

Stat: 25, loves adventure

Eyeing: Violent

reason: sounds intelligent

Question for him: are you daring enough?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Ozioma49(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
name:ozioma
stat:6ft tall, bsc in bankn,realy cute.
Eyein no1
y?dey all seem fake(ladies)
reply, nah
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Relax101(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah:

Gas plant tu te débrouilles déjà bien, je suis fier de toi c'est super  wink
Jmaine "as well" means you don't need anyone by your side  grin
Reality tell me more, what do you mean by reality, like your name right?

I mean let us be the reason why they made the 'yori yori' song.  cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by gasplant: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2011
Merci Nayah,je sais deja que je parle bien,mais comme je vais bientot quitter
la France,je risque de l'oublier,c'est pour ca que je voudrais qu'on se communique
si ca te conviens
You speak good english too,but you make some funny gramatical errors sometimes
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2011
Relax wow what a beautiful declaration, you're inspired this evening right? but how can I make real? Nigeria is far lol grin
Dapsycool ?? talking about kiss or I don't understand
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2011
Akinbat wetin she do ooo
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2011
Gas I do know cause I'm writting fast, but if I focus you won't see any lol
Oui le français est assez difficile à gérer donc il faut le pratiquer, mais dites moi vous rentrez au Nigéria?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by sandysprax(m): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2011
tEsLim:

Me nko ?  undecided

Imagine oo! The chicks left the fine boiz like us  cool out and are chasing after "shadows"
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^ lol Who said that?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by beejaei: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2011
To all of you saying you like your crush because they are intelligent, I am sure that I can count the number of intelligent people ono NL with fingers only. And i have less than 10 fingers,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.