Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge (24912 Views)

Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? / Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!! / Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Agybabe(f): 1:49am On Oct 18, 2011
femzy:

Search around you ll find one mosdef

none actually. I jst started being consistent 2 NL since i registered.
U TOO NKO?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Obinoscopy(m): 2:01am On Oct 18, 2011
Obinoscopy:

This post is interesting. Let me share mine

Name: its obvious, Obinna

Info: pharmacisi, epidemiologist

Who do I like: well they quite a handful of them but top on the list are goldieluks, ogugua88, lindaban

Reason: intelligence and beauty

Would I want their reply from them: yes

Question: none for now

Sorry guys I forgot to mention rokiatu and nayah. Good night
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by InkedNerd(f): 3:24am On Oct 18, 2011
@Mikron: Yes, the person I was talking about has passed on but it's ok I suppose. All I can really say is that I regret not telling him.

@emofine: Sure, I wouldn't mind collaborating. What kinda stuff are you into?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by BABE3: 3:51am On Oct 18, 2011
obo_man:

@babe, u like omo igbo?

Errrmmm--- Yes.

Lax75:

Awww, bless. Ndi ofe nmannu. lol.
19 huh? Lil' cutie pie. You are cool with Uncle Lax, jare.
I beg, no one should give babe a hard time ooo. Or else!!  angry

Tell'em!
You're so nice. Very sweet infact.
smiley
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by noblegas2(m): 3:58am On Oct 18, 2011
Nayah:

Publisher I think I got what you've said but you need to improve a bit your French but nice try though

lol, Am just suprised that our NL ladies are actually speakin up!
Inked_Nerd:

@Mikron: Yes, the person I was talking about has passed on but it's ok I suppose. All I can really say is that I regret not telling him.

Hmmmm, Inked! Inked!! Inked!!! how many times i call you?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by InkedNerd(f): 4:02am On Oct 18, 2011
noble_gas1:

Hmmmm, Inked! Inked!! Inked!!! how many times i call you?

Oya, bring that sexy body over here grin

There's something I've been meaning to give you wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by MadDog1(m): 4:03am On Oct 18, 2011
immediately i sAW the topic i know women go full ground here!
but if you start toasting one then you see iyanga go come!

by the way, who dey eye me,

im rich!! just that,
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 4:09am On Oct 18, 2011
BABE!:

Errrmmm--- Yes.

Tell'em!
You're so nice. Very sweet infact.
smiley

Aww, bless you babe. You and your vivrant self kiss

Uncle Lax is blushing. And you know us chocolate brothers don't blush much smiley
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Omoghetto1(f): 4:11am On Oct 18, 2011
oruko mi: omo_ghetto

nipa mi: ki le fe mo. awa yato gan. no copy cat

tani mo la oju mi fun: sagamite

ntori: okunrin ni apon, eyin re le je ki omo ikoko sun fun ojo merin. okunrin ye sexy gan. oro re man gbona feli feli. oda bi genevieve nnaij awon ti won le gbera wan dada

se mo fe ko da mi lo wun: mi o mind, okunrin yen da fun okunrin

ibere for sagamite: omo dun melo ni e. ise wo ni on se. side ibo ni uk lo wa ntori ale yo si yin

email mi ni abijafergie@yahoo.com. number me +4474102391657
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Flashaldrin(m): 5:03am On Oct 18, 2011
Name: flash
engagement: medical stdt
admire: cuddlemii!!!
Reason : very intelligent, innovative, imaginative, reasonable nd romantic.
Reply: hell yea
kweshun: 1. were've u been
2. Can i hv your email or fb acct??
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by femzy(m): 5:07am On Oct 18, 2011
Agybabe:

none actually. I jst started being consistent 2 NL since i registered.
U TOO NKO?
Maybe u Agatha wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 18, 2011
Name: 2Buff
Levels: Software Consultant
admires/reason:
I still haven't made up my mind yet. grin

-Nayah is too over-saturated with testestorone right now angry. Guys have been throwing dik at her from all angles since she got on NL.  lipsrsealed Boys no go let me sleep with that one   grin

-As for Babe, I would have to spend all my money on KFC trying to thicken her up. It will take at least 5 visits per day to get the job done. angry It won't be easy  embarassed

-Rokiatu is already my wife cool

-Wislet, still feeling her out. She seems cool though, but still needs to drop a JPG.

-MzDarkSkin? hmm, a body and ikebe that would go well with whipped cream and syrup when the time is right tongue but her views are oft radical and nonsensical angry tongue. Also very likely to use opia on me  undecided

So. . . I can't really decide right now grin. I'll keep mine open. tongue

Question to each of them: N/A.
Can they reply: N/A
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by violent(m): 5:52am On Oct 18, 2011
Name: Sagamite aka "Balogun leyin obinrin" aka "Hot boy" aka "I'ma flirt" aka "Hold on to your chic" aka "Dutty talker" aka "Prof of womantology" aka "I'ma hit that" aka "Juice lover" aka "She wants it" aka "Mo baaad gan" aka "Professional ashewo" aka "No waste time" aka "Naughty teddybear" aka "funminigoodstuffjor" aka "How do you wanit?" aka "Mo ni issues"

grin grin grin grin

aka "I'm a nutcase"

nothing, not even one thing about your "shiny brain?"
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by martyns303(m): 6:39am On Oct 18, 2011
Name: Martyns
Stat: E/E Grad. Pilot (Not yet a captain tho)
Admire : Inked_nerd (i call her inky)
Reasons: she has a different mind, a different perception of ideas, sincerely responds to every post.
Why Her Friendship: something my dad told me, always listen to ''her''. In his words, women always have a way of seeing things differently, they'r good critics of decisions, unfortunately not all women posses this properties. Inky seems to be a gud thinker.
Do i want her response: I would like to get her 'take' on certain decisions before i take them.
Question: inky would u pls contact me via d info on my profile? (pls if u ain't ink, dnt contact me, i wld hate to be a snob).
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
who like me grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Djavascript:void(0);
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Agybabe(f): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2011
femzy:

Maybe u Agatha wink
Apparently u r not sure. Tanks anyway.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by akinbat(m): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2011
♥☀◦◦°˚@DYT˚°◦◦☀♥
Too Sexy, & d intelligence iz wit a difference,

█╬AKINBAT™╬█® jst said it, !

Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2011
freecocoa:

I thought I'm the only one wondering o,nayah please tell us where you go collect that thing from or just tell us the name of the baba.I need an ASAP. grin[color=#006600][/color]
[size=18pt]Can you please check page 3 on this thread? angry[/size]

This is Husband and wife Matter no 1 should interfere ohhhhhh,
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by sexylogan(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2011
interesting thread
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by femzy(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2011
[quote author=Agybabe
Apparently u r not sure. Tanks anyway.
[quote][/quote]
m gerrin sure by every reply  cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2011
jumpin n screamin
yesssssss
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by emofine(f): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Currently I'm into craft where I rework and remould items/objects such as fabrics (ankara), dolls, water etc - as a result my works are usually installations . . .but that's because I've been trying to spread my scope and evolve from painting/sketching . . . I hope to try my hands on photography and filming soon. I could show you a sample if you like.

What about you, what type of medium do you usually employ?

P.S. lefulefu so is it because I no be oyibo u no fit reply me abi? angry. . . okay ooo I don sabi mata wella yeye ting grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2011
JENIFA and FRESCOCOA lol I've done nothing just having fun here with brothers like you smiley
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2011
Jenifa_:

@topic,

I will have to say sexkills. although he can be rude at times.
[size=15pt]Awww! Thanks! Wetin be the next step of the **clears throat**[/size] cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Wislet(f): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2011
4 de 1st time my pic is up here. Gonna leave it briefly. Good morning everyone. Have a great day.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Igwe419: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2011
Nayah are you a body builder? You look like Mike Tyson in his prime cheesy

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2011
sm1 s drunk
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by gohome: 8:59am On Oct 18, 2011
^^^^ on love, or is it lust?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2011
ask me again?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2011
U guyzzz are just been silly with this Nonsense repetition of names, Just making the pages of the thread longer for no reason, Making it boring for readers, And interested posters. Shows your level of Maturity and how your IQ operates.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2011
^^ person dey feks o
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2011
Igwe419:

Nayah are you a body builder? You look like Mike Tyson in his prime cheesy

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Igwe so king right? a king is gentleman normally
But anyway, I used to practise sport, to have good health  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19)

"get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.