Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge (24935 Views)

Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? / Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!! / Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2011
moonraker:

Handle: MOONRAKER

STATS: Engineer

Eyeing: NAYAH

Reason: Beauty and brains, Those two attributes ultimately knocks me out

Question to her: We both adults, No long thing, can we just hook up already??/

Do i need a reply: HELL YEAH!!! cool

There's no blushing smiley, so sad, because I'm flattered moonraker, you're nice too but we don't rally talk each other though I don't really know you
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by coogar: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2011
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2011
So you're blushing too?? Coogar? grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
I'm new here but i have been following nairaland for many yrs now but just dosnt lik comentin here.I register 3days ago just 2 reply 1 of d most annoying person here, I lik ileke idi but i knw she wil b older than me,so wnt mind if she dosnt reply and also Ekiti bear.You guys shuld continue making sence in ur post bcs sum of d youth out here re learning 4rm evrytin u re doin or talkin abt.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
Sister Nayah,

Howz u, hon? I hope all is well with you.

Just showing you some monday luv.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by snthesis(m): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
ekt_bear:

Kind of interesting how it is the same chicks everyone has been eyeing.
lets do it old school- fight for d chics u r eyeing
- and may d games begin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by sandysprax(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2011
coogar:

ROTFLMAO -  This stuff got me cracked up man.Thanks for making my evening grin  grin  cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
Lax75 oh my dear I'm ok many thanks to think about me, like I do think about you brother you're very sweet  smiley
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by ektbear: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
snthesis:

lets do it old school- fight for d chics u r eyeing
- and may d games begin grin grin grin grin

Hehe grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
Adexchelsea.you are not smart at all, !
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by iykemanuel(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2011
angry
So no babe dey eye me. I don go on hunger strike.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by snthesis(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^^b4 u go, abeg, pass me ur plate tongue
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
Adexchelsea19:

I'm new here but i have been following nairaland for many yrs now but just dosnt lik comentin here.I register 3days ago just 2 reply 1 of d most annoying person here, I lik ileke idi but i knw she wil b older than me,so wnt mind if she dosnt reply and also Ekiti bear.You guys shuld continue making sence in your post bcs sum of d youth out here re learning 4rm evrytin u re doin or talkin abt.
pls sir cann you tryy to stop igbo for sometime.abeg!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by sandysprax(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
TRADEMARK:

Adexchelsea.you are not smart at all, !

U no see the guy pix say na mallam grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Feraz(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
lmao. . . . . .
Signing in
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by IbroSaunks(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2011
well this is interesting, i guess ill just keep reading 'em comments, nothing from my side,
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by oohjay(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2011
Name: Oohjay
Stats: Materials Engineer by day, pretend poet by night
Crush: Nayah
Reason(s): Cameroonian, (Apparent) Great personality
Reply required? No duress,
Question: What makes you tick?
:p
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Opusdeii(f): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2011
coogar:

[img]http://shechive.files./2010/05/1272348532_original-lol.gif?w=238&h=211[/img]

*Headache* caused by rib-crackin laughta. . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Coogar, where do you get all this stuffs from?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Wislet(f): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2011
IbroSaunks:

well this is interesting, i guess ill just keep reading 'em comments, nothing from my side,
Lol, come on. Just for fun-at least on my side ooo. Aint tripping for anyone here, just making friends. So u can have fun too.,,,. looooolest@ replies.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2011
oohjay:

Name: Oohjay
Stats: Materials Engineer by day, pretend poet by night
Crush: Nayah
Reason(s): Cameroonian, (Apparent) Great personality
Reply required? No duress,
Question: What makes you tick?
:p

That's totally a serial killer question  lipsrsealed grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2011
@Wislet hey u. Add me up on YIM. cheesy
My id is on my profile smiley
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by wysenas(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2011
Name-NAS,graduate/self employed,in my early 30s,5.7ft.iam eyeing Nayah becos she is smart,intelligent and true african lady.her reply will be appreciated.what is yur locatn?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by IbroSaunks(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2011
IbroSaunks:

nah, if it was the programmers section, i comment freely, but romance?, naahh, i just watch, and laugh,
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2011
lol 2 buff,
OOHJAY good evening glad to see you like Cameroon, but you should like Tanzania too lol what do you mean by thick?
Wysenas, I'm in France borther, thank you for the compliments that's very nice  smiley
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^ He wants to know what ur insides look like. In a biological way. . . aka serial killer lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by freecocoa(f): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2011
@ lola,don't cry pls,I'm sure they all got used to missing you.its good to have you back dear.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by BABE3: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2011
obo_man:

@Nayah,  i'm disappointed u didn't respond to my post,  I don't adore u again,  sad sad sad sad sad sad sad,  I think I will go for BABE instead,

BABE, WHERE ARE U?  se o gbo mi? I regret i didn't say my crush is on Babe in the first place,  feels like a loser now,

So I'm your substitute crush? Eya. How nice. I go manage am.  grin

Nayah you don Hammer o. lol.  ko easy atall. See testosterone shooting at you left, right, and center. What soap do you use to bath? (Just joking)-- grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by sandysprax(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
Since no one is owning up to admiring me. i'll just make the move. sandysprax@yahoo.com, i am admiring all the kokolets in tha house, kokolets add me up on yahoo messenger so we can relate - Mr Endowed. grin  grin  grin

Nairaland is mad fun, so are Nigerians.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Otunbakay(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
Wow! What a thread. It feels so good to know that N/landers feels this much about themselves. After all the curses; e-fighting and swearing. Atleast, for ones no tribal sentiments; no religious divide. Love is really strong and powerful!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah:

Lax75 oh my dear I'm ok many thanks to think about me, like I do think about you brother you're very sweet  smiley

It's all good hon. Good to hear from you again.

Babe! I have two words/gifts for you - (1) Red Beans (2) Rice !!!! grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2011
Babe lol  grin
2buff hehehe thanks
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by BABE3: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2011
Lax75:

Babe! I have two words/gifts for you - (1) Red Beans (2) Rice !!!!  grin

Ogini na? Kini mo se to warrant ke ma le mi kaakiri pele ounje?   sad

Hope you understand yoruba o.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

15 Coded Runz Girls On Nairaland / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.