Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' (31773 Views)

Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post / Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win / Netherlands Appoint Former Manchester United Boss Louis Van Gaal As Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Pootle: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2023
that world cup was the most controversial both in all aspect. let jus say it was rigged for one man, even the hosting right was controversial undecided

2 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by boxypane(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2023
Make Van Gaal go rest. Messi deserves it. Why didn't they beat Argentina when they had the chance.

5 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2023
Archworld:

Losers and failures always have excuses for their failures. It was deliberate that Morroco should be beat Portugal. It was deliberate that 8minutes should be added to Netherland vs Argentina match just for Netherland to score goal . It was deliberate that Netherland should miss their penalty shoot out against Argentina. It was deliberate that Mgbappe should score two penalty against Argentina. It was also deliberate that at the final minutes of the France vs Argentina that the french team should miss one on one against Argentina keeper .

You guys are the most lame folks on earth. Does it mean that Cr7 fans are brainless? Do you lack the capacity to think? Why are Cr7 fans complaining? Did Argentina bribe Morroco to beat Portugal or did they bribe the Morroco goalkeeper?
van gaal is making noise forgetting if FIFA didn't give him extra ridiculous time against Argentina his team wouldn't have scored goals.

I guess he wouldn't be talking if FIFA ended that game on time without giving him room to speculate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Kingosytex(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2023
obembet:

Everyone knew that it was rigged.

I was not surprised when inec declared asiwaju bola Tinubu as president.

Cos its easier for Tinubu to win presidential election than Messi to win world cup

Those that rigged it knew that Messi will deliver unlike Pendu.
They wrote the same script for Pendu by giving him 4 penalties in 3 games in Euro but he still failed the script and crashed out. 😂

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by nijanigga: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2023
Almunjid:
I don't have anything against Messi Ooo, but I think if Ronaldo is getting half of the support and love Messi is getting from the ogas at the top, he will be much better than he is today. If you're in the West and u don't support LGBTQ they'll frustrate u and make sure they bring u down, the forces behind this community are strong and influential. I'm not saying that his lack of support for LGBTQ is the only reason why some unknown forces ganged up against him, politics may be involved as well and making Messi their champion seems to be the perfect move to them. Despite little to no support Ronaldo got he was able to make it to this position. I think he's the real GOAT.
and yet you don't have anything against messi? If na waec na f9 be that for your english language.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by 27Pushing30: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2023
After the Poland penalty call I just laughed and told my G’s say na Messi dem don rig am for .

1 Like

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by OJEEMAH(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2023
It was not rigged when Greizmann Scored 4 penalties for France in 2018 World Cup

It was not rigged when Harry Kane scored 4 penalties for England in 2018 World Cup

But the moment Messi scored 4 penalties, they changed the narrative to a rigged World Cup.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Beverlyjean(f): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2023
I no talk am
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Almunjid(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2023
Neimarjr:

You're a big fool.
Saying trash grin
That's my opinion. But if to say I know say the thing go pain u like this ehen, I for increase the volume pass like this. grin
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2023
chiefolododo:
True

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that the Argentine team got a penalty awarded in every single match at that World Cup.......

1 Like

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by OJEEMAH(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2023
We understand LVG’s pain.

Argentina knocked him out of 2014 & 2022 World Cup

5 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Forumobserver12(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2023
thesicilian:
It was obvious from the beginning.
In fact right from when they started robbing everyone to give Messi the ballon dors he didn't deserve, I knew it was just a matter of time before they handed him the world cup. And they won't rest until they deliberately make him the "greatest player ever".

I agreed 100%, Messi's talent is in no doubt but most of the personal awards he won were not justified...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by OJEEMAH(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that the Argentine team got a penalty awarded in every single match at that World Cup.......
no penalty against Australia & Mexico

And France got 2 penalties against them in the finals

6 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Activeman391(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2023
Yes he is right..FIFA told Kolo Muani to play ball the final ball directly at Emiliano Martinez so that he can catch it and France will be eliminated..Clowns😄 losersss that's how they all are

6 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2023
They should call for a rerun of the 2022 FIFA World Cup nau..
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Beverlyjean(f): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2023
Almunjid:
I don't have anything against Messi Ooo, but I think if Ronaldo is getting half of the support and love Messi is getting from the ogas at the top, he will be much better than he is today. If you're in the West and u don't support LGBTQ they'll frustrate u and make sure they bring u down, the forces behind this community are strong and influential. I'm not saying that his lack of support for LGBTQ is the only reason why some unknown forces ganged up against him, politics may be involved as well and making Messi their champion seems to be the perfect move to them. Despite little to no support Ronaldo got he was able to make it to this position. I think he's the real GOAT.

Coca cola , the company that made fifa rich also made sure Messi won it because of what Ronaldo did to them in 2020 Euros... that stuff made them loose 4 billion dollars in share price ...

People really think football is just watch and celebrate....most games are fixed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Almunjid(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2023
nijanigga:

and yet you don't have anything against messi? If na waec na f9 be that for your english language.
Abeg help me point out my mistakes. I don't have anything against him, all I said about him was my opinion, no personal grudges. I may be right or wrong. Opinion be like cloth, everybody wear him own. Person wey no get opinion at all (naked) na him bad pass Ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by OJEEMAH(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2023
Activeman391:
Yes he is right..FIFA told Kolo Muani to play ball the final ball directly at Emiliano Martinez so that he can catch it and France will be eliminated..Clowns😄 losersss that's how they all are
Argentina was leading Netherlands 2-1 and FIFA added 7mins additional time for the Neds to equalize and dragged the game to extra time yet Argentina was favored

Na FIFA tell him players to throway PK

5 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Hpesoj: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2023
Almunjid:

You just wrote a lot and end up saying nothing. So, it's Messi that, according to you, shows support to LGBTQ+?

1 Like

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Almunjid(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Coca cola , the company that made fifa rich also made sure Messi won it because of what Ronaldo did to them in 2020 Euros... that stuff made them loose 4 billion dollars in share price ...

People really think football is just watch and celebrate....most games are fixed
Yea, I remember the case. Ronaldo stepped on many toes Ooo while Messi is always careful, Obedient and loyal.
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Hpesoj: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2023
fergie001:
I choose not to talk, if I talk I am in big trouble.

Obembet & Almiron, their fight no fit end.

I Stand With Obembet grin

You're biased against Almiron. cheesy You should have been neutral instead of supporting Obembet

4 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Gbogbowa: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2023
obembet:

Everyone knew that it was rigged.

I was not surprised when inec declared asiwaju bola Tinubu as president.

Cos its easier for Tinubu to win presidential election than Messi to win world cup
you are very correct brother .they rigged the game for messi,just the way they rigged for Tinubu.people rejected Jesus but prefer a thief but isreal suffer for that decision
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by assholemods: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2023
chiefolododo:
True
Stupid talk from Van Gal....Mpape scored hat trick in the final yet it was pre determined.

5 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by shonepa(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2023
Imagine Argentina loosing to Saudi? Who dem dey fool?

thesicilian:
It was obvious from the beginning.
In fact right from when they started robbing everyone to give Messi the ballon dors he didn't deserve, I knew it was just a matter of time before they handed him the world cup. And they won't rest until they deliberately make him the "greatest player ever".

2 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by assholemods: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2023
Gbogbowa:
you are very correct brother .they rigged the game for messi,just the way they rigged for Tinubu.people rejected Jesus but prefer a thief but isreal suffer for that decision
You people don't reason like normal humans out of hatred. The match was rigged in a final where one player scored hat trick.

3 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Angelfrost(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2023
If any team deserved that World Cup title, it was Argentina... It had absolutely nothing to do with Messi sef.

The team was excellent all around...!

I think it ought to be beneath Mr. LVG to make such childish and unguarded comments, especially when his team has never really stepped up in major competitions... His reign in Man United further cements his average standing as a coach.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Almunjid(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2023
Hpesoj:

You just wrote a lot and end up saying nothing. So, it's Messi that, according to you, shows support to LGBTQ+?
Messi no dey argue with anybody, he go do anything u want even if it's against his values while Ronaldo will disagree and refused to be forced into doing what's not part of his moral values. Ronaldo also had issues with Coca-Cola, do u think the company would let it slide?

2 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Beverlyjean(f): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2023
Kepukepu:
Lol, This man is daft Sha. It takes a very elevated level of stupid to think that a world cup can be scripted for one man.
Your players had the opportunity to win in the penalty shootout but they didn't for Bleep sake

Just like many Ronaldo fans, he's a sore loser

U are naive.... go and watch what happened in 54 world cup ...how they fixed it for West Germany...also watch 78 world cup , how it was fixed for Argentina and also France 98 ... what u fail to understand is that sometimes its works and sometimes it doesn't... its more that what ur eyes sees ...if u are really good ar watching football, u will know when a game is fixed as its going on... after watching Argentinas games b4 the final ... I placed a bet of 200k that Argentina will get a penalty in the final .... I knew they had fixed it for Argentina.... the French team falling ill in the final...De Lima convulsions in the morning of the final in 98, Germany in 54 given drugs to boost their game play after halftime in 54 when they were 3.1 down against Hungary.... 78 , when the dictator of Argentina had cut a deal with UN and fifa to boost Argentina ... If fifa decides that they want Africa to win the WC , Africa will win it

1 Like

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Jcomtrader: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2023
cutecommend:
When Argentina lost to Saudi Arabia at the beginning.

So when Argentina was scoring goals, the other teams assisted them to rig?

France players helped Messi rig penalty to win world cup?

To believe the rig story. One has to pause their brain

3 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by OJEEMAH(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2023
FireUpNow:
I dey suspect Messi and FIFA since that Wesley Schneider performance where Messi was given the FIFA player of the year and that Champions league game between Barca and Chelsea where almighty ref Ovrebo did the unimaginable
so what will you say about Ronaldo Winning 2013 Balon D’or ahead of Ribery that won treble?

Or you want us to back to how Ronaldo and Madrid got dubious penalties plus offside goal in UCL games against Juventus and Bayern Munich?

See controversy no de end for football

3 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by assholemods: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2023
Almunjid:
Children full this Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Greystone: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2023
Ekemeze:
"I don't hate Messi"
But every bad post about Messi always comes from you. Why don't you post similar shits that are said about Ronaldo here?

Believe it or not, you're a bitter i.d.i.o.t

A very bitter one for that matter 😄

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape / Photo Of Victor Moses' Christmas Tree / Floyd Mayweather Shows $100m Cheque He Earned After Beating Mcgregor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.