Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age (14761 Views)

There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help / She Won't Say Her Age! / How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by emmabest2000(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2023

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by BigBlackPreek(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
seanwilliam:
Only evening newspapers will feel offended by that harmless question
walahi naso
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by saintnegroid(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Stubborn82:
Guys, seriously What's wrong about asking about a woman's age, the first time I asked a woman about her age, she jokingly told me that it is wrong to ask for a woman's age.
Recently, I was watching a movie, and a guy asked a lady about her age, she said the guy question is rude.
Guys seriously, I mean what is wrong or is it a taboo to ask a woman for her age
there is nothing wrong.... But na style you go carry ask am
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by tochez24(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Zooposki:

How much do you earn?

I don't earn much my brother but my girlfriend is one of a gift i will forever be grateful forπŸ’™πŸ’™

I sincerely hope every simp will taste a virgin girlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Chetas81(m): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
THEY ALWAYS HIDE THEIR AGE UNDER THIS MAKEUP πŸ’„

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by dontrulee: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Nothing is wrong
But a casual person has no right to want to know her age.

You're right, how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Khastro(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Stubborn82:
Guys, seriously What's wrong about asking about a woman's age, the first time I asked a woman about her age, she jokingly told me that it is wrong to ask for a woman's age.
Recently, I was watching a movie, and a guy asked a lady about her age, she said the guy question is rude.
Guys seriously, I mean what is wrong or is it a taboo to ask a woman for her age

There shouldn't be anything wrong, esp where the man is interested in marrying her.
Usually you could use other indices to figure out, like when she finished high school, her favourite movies growing up, when she got her 1st job, if she's a Gen Z or millenial, how fat she is often guides, how she even looks and the texture of her skin, lots of ways really

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by dontrulee: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
tochez24:

Lol it's wrong to ask a woman her age because most of them are already expired, hiding behind heavy make ups, butt enlargement and cairo whitening cream⚠️

Next time, be more gentleman and go for a virgin!!!!πŸ’―

A virgin will offer genuine love, loyalty and a juicy creamy tight pussy non of these bitches everywhere can give youπŸ’™πŸ’™

True but you're looking for the wrong things in a woman grin grin
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by uuzba(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
dontrulee:

His age and wisdom is beyond your understanding!
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by dontrulee: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
uuzba:

His age and wisdom is beyond your understanding!

The person I quoted is a female grin
And yes, I'll love to learn from the wisdom

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
dontrulee:

casual man πŸ˜‚
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by dontrulee: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
casual man πŸ˜‚

Lol, we're friends na so tell me
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by uuzba(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Khastro:

There shouldn't be anything wrong, esp where the man is interested in marrying her.
Usually you could use other indices to figure out, like when she finished high school, her favourite movies growing up, when she got her 1st job, if she's a Gen Z or millenial, how fat she is often guides, how she even looks and the texture of her skin, lots of ways really
If you want to marry, marry.
Women hit menopause at 35-45 years
if she tells you 38 years, you'll start calculating the possibility of her still being capable to bear children.
When an 18year old passes by that is 101% capable, you then dump the 38 year old and jump on the 18 year old.
The 38 year old will feel used and abused!
-
Just take her on a date to swim. Make sure she enters water very well, let all the makeup wash from her face and body.
If she's still looking normal, go ahead and marry. But if you see crayfish, you can breakup with her.
All this will be done peacefully without asking her age.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by dontrulee: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
casual man πŸ˜‚

My Popsy talk say make I bring wife come house, are you abelebu? grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by uuzba(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Chetas81:
THEY ALWAYS HIDE THEIR AGE UNDER THIS MAKEUP πŸ’„
Just take them on a date to swim in deep water.
Then check the result.
You will know the age very well by yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by dontrulee: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
uuzba:

If you want to marry, marry.
Women hit menopause at 35-45 years
if she tells you 38 years, you'll start calculating the possibility of her still being capable to bear children.
When an 18year old passes by that is 101% capable, you then dump the 38 year old and jump on the 18 year old.
The 38 year old will feel used and abused!
-
Just take her on a date to swim. Make sure she enters water very well, let all the makeup wash from her face and body.
If she's still looking normal, go ahead and marry. But if you see crayfish, you can breakup with her.
All this will be done peacefully without asking her age.

Street wittiness... Take her to swim to remove her Camo and see her real face grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by tollyboy5(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Stubborn82:
Same happened to me. They're very stupid!
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by munalight(f): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
dontrulee:

My Popsy talk say make I bring wife come house, are you abelebu? grin grin
I'm 60+ everyone knows that here
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Ijaya123: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
BennyDGreat:
It depends on the context of the conversation.

If it's just a casual conversation, no big deal.
If it's meant to demean her, then it becomes wrong

How can your age be a demeans factor to you?

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by jamesversion: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Stubborn82:

When women are 21-27, they will easily tell their age. From 29 upwards it becomes an offence.

5 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by dontrulee: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
I'm 60+ everyone knows that here

Married with children??

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by hahn(m): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Stubborn82:

The usual female hypocrisy.

They don't like being asked their age but they enjoy asking men about their income πŸ˜’

6 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by ednut1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Most ladies above 29 are usually triggered by this question. When i work briefly in mutual funds. Women will refuse to fill their age in the forms but i can still see the age on their id card 🀑🀑

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Juanmike(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
More like asking IconR Siofra and Candidlady is it's wrong to ask them their age.
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by judedwriter(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Only women who are deeply conscious of their looks to attract men take offense when asked their ages...

Women who are goal getters and achievers age gracefully and take no offense when asked.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by scoobyblogspot(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Stubborn82:

You sev you too dey forward. Calm down for a while na. Women are designed to do shakara

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by ojex004: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
seanwilliam:
Only evening newspapers will feel offended by that harmless question

Not only evening paper bro.
You see all this indomie generation girls with kind of fast growing body build so, they can put u in trouble cos they will not want to disclose thr age to you and u won't know you are running after / dating child abuse

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
dontrulee:

Married with children??
I'm a grandma of five already

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by PHIPEX(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
It's difficult to understand many women. I also fund it strange when I hear "don't ask a woman her age", the question is why??.

Why will a woman want to know a man's age but finds it rude when asked about her own age? Next, they will accuse a man of being a paedophile when they can't declare their age from the start
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by BreconHills(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
uuzba:

simple.
Women get to menopause around 35~45 years.
No successful man wants to be with a woman that MAY no longer be able to bear children.
If she's beside a younger woman, she will feel that you will pick the younger one over her, because the younger one can still bear children.
A man can keep impregnating women from age 10,11,12 (puberty) to 100years plus, no limit.
A woman just has few years. The earlier she's married to do this the better for her.
Besides, why would you want to go ask a married woman, living in her house her age?
_
If she's not married and you ask her age, it's like telling her, "Aunty, why are you wasting your life out here? If you can't get married before 35, 45,,, you're screwed for life".

This is not true.
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by uuzba(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
BreconHills:

This is not true.
Ok. 45 to 55.
Plus the woman's whole body has scattered and is blowing in the wind by that age.

(I tried to be nice before. But you just had to push).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Guts No Glory Part II (guys Show Off) / Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.