Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age (14762 Views)

There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help / She Won't Say Her Age! / How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by doggedfighter(f): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
descarado:

How did the woman body scatter?

Men body don't scatter?

At early 30, most guys can't even get it up without telling to woman to continue rubbing it. It eventually stand and wither again if you are not faster than Usain.

Thanks to agbo.

Shepe

Reason why una dey die like chicken. A woman can hold forth some hours, una no fit last 2 minutes. Don't even know how to give a woman orgasm either your quick and discharge.
Or is it the shape and size of those things. Some are very disgusting to look at. The things women endure. Some look like millipede, some curve like sickle, some smell like pit toilet abi men get discharge down there too. Some have all manner of crawcraw( nairaland archive is there to go digging)

Everyday competing with women. Shame no dey catch una.
What we have now is no longer men but sissies.
Shame

What the hell !!!!!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by descarado: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Nawa!!!!! Rubbing what bikonu?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just tired of this endless competition against Nigerian women by men who should be shielding them. When they see fellow men of other colour, they go docile like sick cat.
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Brainlight: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
descarado:

How did the woman body scatter?

Men body don't scatter?

At early 30, most guys can't even get it up without telling to woman to continue rubbing it. It eventually stand and wither again if you are not faster than Usain.

Thanks to agbo.

Shepe

Reason why una dey die like chicken. A woman can hold forth some hours, una no fit last 2 minutes. Don't even know how to give a woman orgasm either your quick and discharge.
Or is it the shape and size of those things. Some are very disgusting to look at. The things women endure. Some look like millipede, some curve like sickle, some smell like pit toilet abi men get discharge down there too. Some have all manner of crawcraw( nairaland archive is there to go digging)

Everyday competing with women. Shame no dey catch una.
What we have now is no longer men but sissies.
Shame

MADAM YOU DEY YAN LIKE SAY ... YOU GET FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE....YOU HAVE SEEN IT ALL ... EVEN THE WAN WEY CURVE LIKE DAVID BECKHAM FREE KICK..... I JUST WAN ASK YOU BASE ON YOUR EXPERIENCE ... IF YOU DEY STAND FOR ROAD SIDE.
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Okoroawusa: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
The only woman that can tell you her real age is the one under 25. Once a woman is above 25 she is as old as she tells you.
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
superlanny:
Insecurity, there is something about women and aging, they forget everyone is born to grow, keep growing and die someday.

There are so many evening newspapers that are regretting the decision of not settling down early. Oloshoism will not make them make that choice early, hence the act.

Aunty Nkechi wey be 55 go dey claim 25.

even teen girls can be upset about it
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by kkins25(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
na African mentality!! People from other parts of the world will gladly tell u how much dey earn, their age, and career.. Ask African black man, and watch keep gate keep it like as if u wan to steal his destiny.
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by pansophist(m): 3:52am On Sep 06, 2023
Insecurities.

Men also do not like being asked about their income, since it connotes social disadvantages.

Her income or her ex might have been richer than you, and your 300k salary is chicken change for her.

Also, women in their teens or early twenties will tell you their age. They know it's a social point for them.

Biological realities are the foundation that social realities are predicated upon. By that, I mean that our behaviors are just an extensions of biology.

If she knows that you won't penalize her for her age, or the interaction may lead to something serious, she will tell you her age surely.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Armanipounds: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2023
That's the problem with the Black man.
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by ItisWell22(f): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2023
judedwriter:
Only women who are deeply conscious of their looks to attract men take offense when asked their ages...

Women who are goal getters and achievers age gracefully and take no offense when asked.

Just the answer I was looking out for!

I can’t reduce my age, because I’ve got great records I won’t want to erase to seem young.

I’ve been a civil servant, before my 20th birthday.
How can I erase that?

I’ll always say it, na people wey waste their time (or start out late), dey hide their age!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Exceed15: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2023
Because they don't want to accept the fact that they are growing older. If they were under 30 ,they will quickly tell u.
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
ItisWell22:

Just the answer I was looking out for!

I can’t reduce my age, because I’ve got great records I won’t want to erase to seem young.

I’ve been a civil servant, before my 20th birthday.
How can I erase that?

I’ll always say it, na people wey waste their time (or start out late), dey hide their age!

I literally just woke up and found out that people are hideous about their age.

In the past, I'd talk about dates and age as easily as I could say my name until I started learning the ways of world people. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by ShaqFu: 6:04am On Sep 09, 2023
folake4u:

I need to print this comment. grin grin

Des, we'd need injection to keep it erect. grin
Lol. The moniker you quoted was triggered by her emotions and her post is laden heavily with hasty generalization. Still, it's funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped / No Guts No Glory Part II (guys Show Off)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.