Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age (14760 Views)

There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help / She Won't Say Her Age! / How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by FuckTheMod: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
ONLY USELESS
WASTED
TOILET PAPER
OLOSHO
PUBLIC TOILET TOTO
AND
EVENING NEWS PAPER GIRLS WITH NUMEROUS BODYCOUNT FEEL OFFENDED BY THAT SIMPLE QUESTION

Definitely.
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by pocohantas(f): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
There is nothing wrong with it. Except when it is not your business. Generally people get sensitive with their ages when they are not where they want to be financially, emotionally or whatever.

I can't relate sha. I love being old. My friends and I mention our ages at will. Some of them say I sound very old online and I LOVE it. I prefer the older me. I would pass on any pill that would take me back to my younger years.

May God grant all our heart desires.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by dontrulee: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
I'm a grandma of five already

Awwwwn, that's nice grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Benekkk: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
There’s no point doing so because you’ll hardly ever hear the truth from them. Trust me!
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by ultimateprof: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Everything about women are full of lies. Even when they decide to tell you the truth about their age, its still lie. Fear women!

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
It's a rude question
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by relaxandsmile: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Stubborn82:
Guys, seriously What's wrong about asking about a woman's age, the first time I asked a woman about her age, she jokingly told me that it is wrong to ask for a woman's age.
Recently, I was watching a movie, and a guy asked a lady about her age, she said the guy question is rude.
Guys seriously, I mean what is wrong or is it a taboo to ask a woman for her age
If you know how to read feet up to ankle of human body, you don't need to ask of her age. The age is written there.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Negroid001(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wetin concern me with age. So far we vibe. Just make sure you're not underage.

2018 was seeing one twin for steady knacks. No feelings attached from my side. We never discussed about age.
Did the do one early Sunday morning and she asked about my age afterwards. Didn't lie, told her my age. She was shocked, said I'm age mates with her younger brother. Till we parted ways, I didn't give a damn about her age. wetin concern me.

Na una know why una dey hide am.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Zooposki(f): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Tyga100: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
There's nothing actually wrong there. Just that the society decided to make it look wrong.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by eliwa47(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Of course no big deal in asking a lady her age.
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by PepeXKermit: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
They inately know men value youth. So they are ashamed to tell you their age so you do not see them as too old, lile someome said, only evening newspapers will be angry with this question and they coined the term "never ask a woman her age.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by fineboynl(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Only when they are yet to marry and above 25

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by gigabyte13: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ask oooooooooooo
But do politely
Make e no be say, na your aunty abi Mama you wan go marry last last.
Naturally, if woman use anything pass you, wether humble or not, one day like play like joke dem go rub am for your face, if you no hold your ground well.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by BreconHills(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
uuzba:

Ok. 45 to 55.
Plus the woman's whole body has scattered and is blowing in the wind by that age.

(I tried to be nice before. But you just had to push).

Still not true. My wife is 49 and she has not scattered anywhere.
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Gokuuu(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
I noticed that whenever I ask a girl her age, if she is young, she immediately answers, but if they are old most times they won't wanna answer
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Emmypure: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
It's disrespectful Even to a man, what do you want to do with my age.
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ain't nothing wrong with dat..
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Omowale2023(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
That's very rude of you to ask a woman her age. She won't even answer you, so don't bother

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by bassdow: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
HEBEI:
There is no need asking a girl her age unless I am considering marriage with her.

The first girl I asked of her age was the first girl I wanted to marry. The moment she told me her age I lost interest in the relationship, because she was too young to my liking.
Her friend later told me that she regretted telling me her age. May be that is one of the reasons that they don't like telling us their age.

But my woman is ready to tell you her age any day, anytime. I was even the one that warned her to stop revealing her age to people except her doctors.
probably grew in the North
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by BennyDGreat: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ijaya123:

How can your age be a demeans factor to you?

It's not a demeaning factor. It's the person trying to use it against you that makes it demeaning.

E.g If someone says something like: 'Ah, Babe you don too old oh. No body go gree marry you' u be grandma....cos the guy asked for her age and she said 35....that makes it demeaning

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by bassdow: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by bassdow: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Gokuuu:
I noticed that whenever I ask a girl her age, if she is young, she immediately answers, but if they are old most times they won't wanna answer

You don't need to know their AGE to have an idea. No matter the Amount of MakeUp + MakeOver + Concealer + Foundation + etc, just look at their lower ANKLE or even Elbow sef.

Another is indulge her in activites that would make her Sweat.

Another is if you notice She's always reDoing her MakeUps.

Another is how she reacts when you tell her Lies (especially childish lies).

in fact from the way She carries herself, the age range AND Marital status of most of her feMale friends.

There are just lots of ways to know these things without asking her Age. What if She tells you an inValid value.

You need not know a Lady's Age so long the chemistry between you both is strong. But if you're instrested in knowing her age, just ask her and hope She's honest about it. I hate to bother myself over things I've got no control over.

in fact there are tricks you could use if you are more interested + have the time in KNOWing Her Age, rather than focus on what's profitable - take her Phone number to where they do SimCard registration. Those their device could show the profile.
Another is try to sneak a peep into her social media account while She's logged-in. this is more accurate if their date of Birth is hidden from Public view.

There are lots of other ways BUT no be everything person go share. Make e no go cast.

na when I no dey talk, na then I dangerous more. Even when I talk sef, I mostly say nothing if you really listens

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by franksam209: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
You have every right to ask her age or any other personal question you feel like,.
Most time when things start getting serious they will ask first or even tell you without you asking
Just have the bar ## and look good and this will be the least of your worries bro
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by isabi2lof: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
I don't hide my age , no matter what but men often reduces their age by 15yrs down to 10yrs
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by isabi2lof: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
seanwilliam:
Only evening newspapers will feel offended by that harmless question

Maybe men are also in this category, cos a lot of men reduces their age than a woman does , a woman can reduce her age by 3yrs to 5yrs but for men , they'll remove a whole 10yrs to 15yrs , especially when they want to settle down with their grand daughters 😆
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by akin33(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Because they ate arrogant in nature. Age is one of the essential commodities they are selling to guys. They also dont want to be taken for immature as they physically look big but little age.
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by HillaryNelo(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Khafsun:
No matter how the world keeps lying to itself, gender roles will always exist. You will be placed within some certain standards based on your gender.

If a man's worth is his salary, it is wrong to go about asking about his salary

If a woman's worth is her beauty, don't ask her age. Don't make her feel less beautiful.
So they feel the same way we feel when they asked, hw much we earn

Just social norms
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by seanwilliam(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
isabi2lof:

Maybe men are also in this category, cos a lot of men reduces their age than a woman does , a woman can reduce her age by 3yrs to 5yrs but for men , they'll remove a whole 10yrs to 15yrs , especially when they want to settle down with their grand daughters 😆
that’s men with no value.
You can’t tell me Ned Nwoko would reduce his age because he wants to marry
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by descarado: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
uuzba:

Ok. 45 to 55.
Plus the woman's whole body has scattered and is blowing in the wind by that age.

(I tried to be nice before. But you just had to push).
How did the woman body scatter?

Men body don't scatter?

At early 30, most guys can't even get it up without telling to woman to continue rubbing it. It eventually stand and wither again if you are not faster than Usain.

Thanks to agbo.

Shepe

Reason why una dey die like chicken. A woman can hold forth some hours, una no fit last 2 minutes. Don't even know how to give a woman orgasm either your quick and discharge.
Or is it the shape and size of those things. Some are very disgusting to look at. The things women endure. Some look like millipede, some curve like sickle, some smell like pit toilet abi men get discharge down there too. Some have all manner of crawcraw( nairaland archive is there to go digging)

Everyday competing with women. Shame no dey catch una.
What we have now is no longer men but sissies.
Shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by pocohantas(f): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
descarado:

Men body don't scatter?

At early 30, most guys can't even get it up without telling to woman to continue rubbing it. It eventually stand and wither again if you are not faster than Usain.

Thanks to agbo.

Shepe

Reason why una dey die like chicken. A woman can hold forth some hours, una no fit last 2 minutes. Don't even know how to give a woman orgasm either your quick and discharge.
Or is it the shape and size of those things. Some are very disgusting to look at. The things women endure. Some look like millipede, some curve like sickle, some smell like pit toilet abi men get discharge down there too. Some have all manner of crawcraw( nairaland archive is there to go digging)

Shame

Nawa!!!!! Rubbing what bikonu?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by folake4u(f): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
descarado:

Men body don't scatter?

Thanks to agbo.

Shepe

Shame

I need to print this comment. grin grin

Des, we'd need injection to keep it erect. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm so miserable / Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! / No Guts No Glory Part II (guys Show Off)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.