Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,376 members, 7,826,479 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory (51966 Views)

Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules / Major Reason Why 25% Of The Abuja Votes Is Compulsory. / Edo 2020 Governorship: Tribunal Rules Against Governor Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Zionmdde: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Go and die. Protest and be shot by Fulani army
Don't cry bro. You should be happy today but alas you sound like someone close to suicide. Don't worry nobody will protest. We will all enjoy the ride na. So stop crying ok?

Where will you be celebrating your win perhaps I can join u, as long as it is not under oshodi flyover

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by cutesharon(f): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Honestly, the 25% if permitted, seems to say some people's votes are more important than other regions. Make all of us kuku move to Abuja then. It is 1 vote per head, no cheating na.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by ejimatic: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Melezenawii:
No Status Attached to FCT. It is a federal capital territory, 25percent not Necessary. - PEPT.

The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Dismissed Petition of Peter Obi/LP on 25% of FCT required to wins Presidential election, the court rule that FCT Citizens Doesn’t enjoy special privileges ahead of other States.

. Section 299 says Abuja should be treated like other states ...

Obedients are you awake or sleeping?
We said it yet their arrogance has deafened their eyes!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin this country ehn. Fear Africans o! If i hear anyone mention whites are racist. I fit deck your brains out.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Geometrix(m): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
I think the supreme court still needs to interprete this and a lot from this proceedings. Most are constitutional matters. The PEPT are just clever by half. Until the supreme court says so then people like me will make my conclusions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Zionmdde: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
kelvindj98:

Yes it has favored me and my family. Are you and family suffering?
Nah not at all. Less queue in the filling station, less cars on the road, more dollar conversion power, come on bro, isn't that favour upon favour?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by masseratti: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zionmdde:

Do they cry to bank?
Did I mention Nigerian judges?
Be careful indeed.
it's an advice.. It's left for you to take it or not.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
ejimatic:
. Section 299 says Abuja should be treated like other states ...

Obedients are you awake or sleeping?
We said it yet their arrogance has deafened their eyes!
This is Nigeria grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
maxkoko:
Can we rest now & Move this country foward?

You've got to be kidding me! One engages in daylight robbery and blatant cheating then turns around and calls for everyone to now rest and move the country forward! You must think you're dealing with slaves!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Adeyinka90: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
This is one the highly contested and free election have ever witness in Nigeria..pdp greedness cos them the lost..atiku, obi they are all after there personal ambition
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Zionmdde: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
masseratti:
it's an advice.. It's left for you to take it or not.
Keep the advice bro
Judges are smiling to bank
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by colestephan86: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
Melezenawii:
No Status Attached to FCT. It is a federal capital territory, 25percent not Necessary. - PEPT.

The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Dismissed Petition of Peter Obi/LP on 25% of FCT required to wins Presidential election, the court rule that FCT Citizens Doesn’t enjoy special privileges ahead of other States.

It's only a fool that will expect Tinubu to be disqualified cos he didn't get 25% in FCT.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by nairalanda1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jorussia:
Obidients are indeed very foolish people. Bad governance doesn't mean you should become foolish,unlearned,and unreasonable.

So we should tolerate bad government?

Good to know.
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by chaloskyx: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
and how many years have you being saying that you no dey taya 🤣🤣
MorataFC:
SMH
My own Nigeria will be great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by enemyofprogress: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Make I keep this one here for generations yer unborn

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by slowice(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
They could have as well call on tinubu's minister of information to read out the scripted judgement.

Lol these guys just made a total mess of the judiciary and set a very dangerous precedence that will forever Mar democracy and election in Nigeria. They officially threw our constitution away while deranged men hail them all because of the unholy ambition of one narco lord.
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by tollyboy5(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:
When I heard this I just laughed

Nigeria will never be great!

Only a fool will come out and vote again with the way the judge dismiss LP case especially this 25%.
your region @bolded, my lagos is the greatest already grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by sheedy407(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
jahsharon:
BAT is here for 8 years.

Shettima is here for 16 years

And you cant even put any of your family members in this years but selling your years to another family.

This life sha
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by bolademi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Melezenawii:

Peter OBi has been attending court proceedings since inception why disappear today

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by skyp(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
My advice for Obi is not to waste time going to the Supreme Court. Now I agree Naija is a shithole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Zorn: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Any lp and pdp supporter that expected any favourable judgement today did it at his or her own expense. Can u sack ur boss? If u can't then who lied to u that the judges paid by fg can topple the same pple that pay them? Every judgement you'll see nd read today were written by apc senior lawyers. This judges are just figure head.
judiciary is never an employee of the executive bro . I dont where you people are taught this type of goverment or polictics .
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Buccalcavity2: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:
When I heard this I just laughed

Nigeria will never be great!

Only a fool will come out and vote again with the way the judge dismiss LP case especially this 25%.
Honestly, if you are one of those who believed in the 25%FCT shit, it's time you review your sense of judgement. It's a no brainer.
It suggests that the process of your decision making is highly impaired; either by ethnicity, or primordial sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by UnabashedIPOB: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
To all my Obidient friends, I hope you're ready to absorb the shock that's about to hit you and all your compatriots because I can assure you that the decision of the tribunal is NOT gonna be in your candidate's favor!
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Intrepid01(m): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Once the judgement does not favour Peter Obi, obidients will never accept it. Unfortunately rule of law doesn’t care about anyone. On a flip side, just imagine if a state in the north is given a special status in the constitution, I know the Igbos will be the first to scream unfairness and marginalization. But because it will serve their purpose they don’t mind the court given FCT a special status. Very unintelligent way of life.

Pls note I’m not a fan of Tinubu, the fact that Tinubu is our President shows that this country is dead. But the fact that I don’t support Tinubu doesn’t make me a supporter of another Politician. I know very well that all naija politicians are the same, the only difference is in their degree of dishonesty, which is influenced by the level of access they have to opportunities. Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi and all other naija politicians don’t care about the masses. It’s always about Power and self interest.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Diligence: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Baba Datti was right ab initio: "... I Don't Trust The Judiciary to deliver justice considering their recent antecedents..."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Dbestbrest: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
The tears that is flooding the streets are too much ooo. We only know of natural disaster but the tears of the Obidients are turning to another disaster. Handkerchief sellers are really cashing out today
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Diligence: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nigerian judiciary makes history: Says "AND" does not mean anything....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS) / Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh / Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.