Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory (51933 Views)

Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules / Major Reason Why 25% Of The Abuja Votes Is Compulsory. / Edo 2020 Governorship: Tribunal Rules Against Governor Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by shegra58: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:

E pain am tongue
I'm in a happy mood right now

I derive so much joy in seeing Igbo lose cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by enemyofprogress: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obi and his fellow Biafrans are now in severe pains. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by masseratti: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zionmdde:
Hmm
APC spokesman reading out written defense is what you guys call election tribunal judgement?
The person that tells you to go to court has his brother as the judge

Let us all stop complaining, Nigeria has Oti lo. Relax and enjoy the nice ride jagaban is about to give us. Let's support everything he does.

But as for today, tinubu will be confirmed president while judges smile to bank to enjoy their billions
be careful before you insinuating such thing has judges smiling to the bank.. They dnt joke with such an allegation.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by wizkidblogger(f): 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dittodat:
Basic common sense.

i tire.

i wonder where they have ever seen "37" states quoted or 36 states, without "the fct "
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by LegacyB: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Eyes and Nose on the Supreme Court…… kikikiki.
Clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin crying he diotic ipob miscreant
8stargeneral:
Judiciary done finish Nigeria
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by EmirofAfonjaz: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Why wont it be, when you are fake news merchants cool

MorataFC:
Everything is fake for you ppl
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by enemyofprogress: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
shegra58:
I'm in a happy mood right now

I derive so much joy in seeing Igbo lose cheesy
me too. I go top my happiness by doing party with two Igbo girls

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by profeddor15: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
I know this is what will end the whole story right from beginning, but my question is that for how long are we going to continue celebrating corruption from highest order why citizenry are keep lamenting like in fela's word "Suffering and Smiling"?
Are we going to continually celebrating our own democracry in ignorance thinking we are the wisest in africa?
What are the take home lesson we are passing to younger Nigerians about our political and judicial system?
It is well with Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by ElSudani: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
We told them but they wouldn't listen.
Another lule.
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
themanderon:
Who now doubts that Ibezim guy that the judgement was written for the tribunal? Can we all see how the political class keep changing the goal post?

It's so glaringly obvious! It almost sounds as if the ruling is being read out by the Tinubu/APC/INEC lead counsel! shocked

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by complexstuffs(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
FAKE NEWS

HOW CAN A TWEETER ACCOUNT BE SOURCE OF NEWS? angry

No mind them jare...

OBIDIENTS have always told us Abuja residents that we are special Nigerians. We are Angels, we are super men

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Zionmdde: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
masseratti:
be careful before you insinuating such thing has judges smiling to the bank.. They dnt joke with such an allegation.
Do they cry to bank?
Did I mention Nigerian judges?
Be careful indeed.
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by gotnel: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zionmdde:
Hmm
APC spokesman reading out written defense is what you guys call election tribunal judgement?
The person that tells you to go to court has his brother as the judge

Let us all stop complaining, Nigeria has Oti lo. Relax and enjoy the nice ride jagaban is about to give us. Let's support everything he does.

But as for today, tinubu will be confirmed president while judges smile to bank to enjoy their billions

However you people see it.
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by complexstuffs(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tsammani the tsunami
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Laggafin: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Honestly though, was anyone really expecting anything different to happen today? grin
Omo D's one pass comedy.. UK embassies and America de play .. cuz the crowd there will triple like Torrenrs of tsunami.. Hope has been finally nailed.. im going back to Mexico with my family soon

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by shegra58: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
enemyofprogress:
me too. I go top my happiness by doing party with two Igbo girls
give me location make I join u and carry more Igbo olosho girls make we knack sense comot for their body cheesy
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Zionmdde: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
crying he diotic ipob miscreant grin grin grin
Nah I don't cry, I am supporting Tinubu's mandate. The more the fall of naira and bad economic policies the more some people ball harder

Tinubu's policies have favored me , how far you na, has it favoured you too?
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by MT: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Laggafin:
Lol.. this judges are comedians.. democracy now a huge joke with this infested corrupt men in power.. Jackboots should do the needful.. we tired of Demonstration of Craziness

Can you please cite your uninformed reason to call the judges comedians, if you will?
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by maxkoko(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Can we rest now & Move this country foward?
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by complexstuffs(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Royalty83:
Obi should be fined heavily. His case was just a charade with no substance.

Even Obi knew in his heart that he dad no substance in his case

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by DesireV: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
DesireV:

I hope a random tweet isn't what LP will present to the judges as evidences.

What I simply asked for was spread, not winning margins. Infact, let's assume Obi had 2m votes in each of the 11 SE & SS states. Let's further assume he had 2m each in Lagos, Nasarawa, Plateau,Kogi, Benue, Taraba, & FCT while the other candidates had zero in all of these 18 states. He still needs 25% in 6 more states to satisfy spread requirement. Let's assume SW's liberality even gave him all of the Votes in Ekiti and Ondo, those are the 2 SW States with highest Christian population. Still 4 to go cheesy

To think Obi can have 50k people (if only 200k people voted) to vote for him in each of Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Kwara, Niger, Bauchi, Gombe is nothing but delusion of the highest order. I'm glad we both agreed on the 7 NW states. cheesy

Get this imprinted somewhere in your heart, nobody can ride ethnic/religious train to Aso rock. Those who drafted the constitution were smarter.
This exactly was what the smarter candidates knew that made them go into negotiations in all zones.
Wike working for APC is part of the negotiations. He wasn't asked to rig. Remember same Wike was your favourite when he was romancing Obi.

The analysis above is just the best case scenario for Obi. He can't have 25% in Ekiti and Ondo. Was just trying to see if we would reach 24 states.

He would definitely be required to prove that he had 25% in 24 states before his prayer of being declared can be granted. That's after he must have proven that the declared winner and the first runner up had lesser lawful votes than him.
I wrote this March 5th

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Una still dey here dey WASTE una Limited Time In Life on Top the Scripted Movie they are Acting for you the Gulliblesgrin

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
profeddor15:
I know this is what will end the whole story right from beginning, but my question is that for how long are we going to continue celebrating corruption from highest order why citizenry are keep lamenting like in fela's word "Suffering and Smiling"?
Are we going to continually celebrating our own democracry in ignorance thinking we are the wisest in africa?
What are the take home lesson we are passing to younger Nigerians about our political and judicial system?
It is well with Nigerians

Bros, things can't change because Nigeria is so divided along ethno-religious cleavages and greedy, cooked politicians are taking advantage of this! I'm sorry to say this, but ONLY A VIOLENT REVOLUTION CAN CHANGE THINGS IN NIGERIA, and this is even tricky because it will likely lead to Nigerias' disintegration for the aforementioned reasons!
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by kelvindj98: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zionmdde:

Yes ooooo
On their mandates we stand

How far, hope the past 100 days has also favored you and your family
Yes it has favored me and my family. Are you and family suffering?

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Hebrahymovic: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Why won't it be personal when you guys were threatening and intimidating them with several lies and propaganda. Of course they'll take it personal.
LesbianBoy:
These judges are really daring Nigerians

The manner in which he is dismissing all Peter obi case is funny. He even sounds so personal. angry

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Gentledizzle: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bending the rules..

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Omoawoke2(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:
When I heard this I just laughed

Nigeria will never be great!

Only a fool will come out and vote again with the way the judge dismiss LP case especially this 25%.

If my vote in Nnewi is less important than an northerner vote in Abuja. I’d be so mad

6 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by gloryman91: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
disOBIdents pipu over to you.
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by pennyland(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Am not ready to accept any yahoo Yahoo judgements.
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Jorussia(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
nairalanda1:

Obidients are not foolish. They are just tired of bad governance.

And be honest with yourself. Has APC done well these past 8-10 YEARS? No.
Obidients are indeed very foolish people. Bad governance doesn't mean you should become foolish,unlearned,and unreasonable.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. / Naira Redesign: El-Rufai Reveals What Buhari Originally Approved For CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.