Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory (51930 Views)

Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules / Major Reason Why 25% Of The Abuja Votes Is Compulsory. / Edo 2020 Governorship: Tribunal Rules Against Governor Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by lapintoz: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obi.idiots how market....

No longer eyes on judiciary.... no longer missing manhood.....

Mumu people

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by gabbytabby: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
It is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by ElSudani: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
This 25% issue is probably the most stupid of all their allegations. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Halo22: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
What is wrong with these judges? Don't they understand the use of conjunction in English. The fact that FCT doesn't enjoy special attachment is not a reason to count it as a state, after all no guber election was held in FCT. In America, can the president clinch victory without securing 70% in Washington DC? Let's keep messing ourselves up before the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by jaxxy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
jahsharon:
BAT is here for 8 years.

Shettima is here for 16 years

he did not win

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Diligence: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Is Nigerian Constitution now officially suspended?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by johnjose68: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Melezenawii:
No Status Attached to FCT. It is a federal capital territory, 25percent not Necessary. - PEPT.

The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Dismissed Petition of Peter Obi/LP on 25% of FCT required to wins Presidential election, the court rule that FCT Citizens Doesn’t enjoy special privileges ahead of other States.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by magzey: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
That's their strongest holds miscalculation by PITOBI miscreants,
I laff in IPOB grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by AllenSpencer: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Fantastic!

The Nigerian judiciary deserves an applause.

One of the best legal systems in the world.

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by bennytrips27(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
The criminal has perfected plans to make it look like he has no hands in the rubbish Fashola wrote as the final judgement for today to Favour Thiéfnubu and his foolish sophisticated morons. But let me tell you something, all those who have one way or the other done or supports injustice agaiia people or person usually end badly. Those of you supporting the nonsense going on because you have the power to force anybody to do your biddings, just know that power is transient. It will be done unto you too and yours will be worse.
Is it the cartoon version of the judges shown on live tv or the stuttering speech of the lead justice as if he wasn't the one who wrote the judgement.
Just like this judgement going on, you all will face your own judgement without mercy.

It's better you watch your utterances before you get your self in trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Britishpea: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:
When I heard this I just laughed

Nigeria will never be great!

Only a fool will come out and vote again with the way the judge dismiss LP case especially this 25%.

Confused human. Na u no go great. Nigeria will be great. How does 25% FCF make any meaning to any educated mind? ILLITERATES oshi

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by magzey: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Diligence:
Is Nigerian Constitution now officially suspended?
Send letter or text to the Tribunal chairMan they are still in the court room. grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by greenandy: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Roguish judges have today rewritten Nigeria's constitution.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by AllenSpencer: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
magzey:
That's their strongest holds miscalculation by PITOBI miscreants,
I laff in IPOB grin grin

Many of them have been humbled! grin grin grin

They will have to live with the defeat for the next 8 years!

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by greenandy: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Stale news.

Thank you OP for sharing.

That plea was thrown out over 2 hours ago!
I broke the news here first.

It's all over again for Mr Obi and the LP mob.

How a man who no dey give shishi now paid millions upon millions of naira to people to go argue these hollow, weak and nebulous pleas beggars belief. It's like a money miss road case or should I say over-wise.Check my signature for free stuffs!
You are breaking the news that will finally ground Nigeria more than APC had grounded it. APC judges rewriting Nigeria's constitution is a crime.
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by fabolouz1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
Melezenawii:
No Status Attached to FCT. It is a federal capital territory, 25percent not Necessary. - PEPT.

The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Dismissed Petition of Peter Obi/LP on 25% of FCT required to wins Presidential election, the court rule that FCT Citizens Doesn’t enjoy special privileges ahead of other States.

No two ways. That 25% fct votes , though with technicalities is not akin to that of the United States where a presidential candidate is expected to win electoral college votes to be declared winner.
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Otilo, congratulations 🎊
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
bennytrips27:

It's better you watch your utterances before you get your self in trouble.
Get myself in which trouble. Let me reiterate. All those who are supporting this miscarriage of justice because it's going to favour them, will not be alive to enjoy it. Tinubu will not ennjoy it. If you support it, you will not enjoy it
Don't ever quote me again. Is this what you call live broadcast hahaha I laugh. Those judges led by that idiot called Tsammani will not enjoy it too.

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by zudozz: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zionmdde:

Yes ooooo
On their mandates we stand

How far, hope the past 100 days has also favored you and your family

I can tell u that d Eeediot writing that Nansense has not eaten today! grin

On their mandate u shall enter d grave!
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by fortune1968: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:
When I heard this I just laughed

Nigeria will never be great!

Only a fool will come out and vote again with the way the judge dismiss LP case especially this 25%.
Stay home if you no wan vote .Abi ? Jagaban don win ,e don win !

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Geometrix(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
I think he needs to go for precedence. Let the supreme court affirm these technicalities. Then we know there are no need for laws as far as Nigeria is concerned.
qhuote author=skyp post=125620118]My advice for Obi is not to waste time going to the Supreme Court. Now I agree Naija is a shithole. [/quote]
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Demurray: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
The criminal has perfected plans to make it look like he has no hands in the rubbish Fashola wrote as the final judgement for today to Favour Thiéfnubu and his foolish sophisticated morons. But let me tell you something, all those who have one way or the other done or supports injustice agaiia people or person usually end badly. Those of you supporting the nonsense going on because you have the power to force anybody to do your biddings, just know that power is transient. It will be done unto you too and yours will be worse.
Is it the cartoon version of the judges shown on live tv or the stuttering speech of the lead justice as if he wasn't the one who wrote the judgement.
Just like this judgement going on, you all will face your own judgement without mercy.
When you guys know that Fashola wrote the judgement, still you have faith in PEPT, why? All of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

PBAT is not the best thing after jollof rice, nether nor Atiku is

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by imoh4king(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Alliswell248: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Get myself in which trouble. Let me reiterate. All those who are supporting this miscarriage of justice because it's going to favour them, will not be alive to enjoy it. Tinubu will not ennjoy it. If you support it, you will not enjoy it
Don't ever quote me again. Is this what you call live broadcast hahaha I laugh. Those judges led by that idiot called Tsammani will not enjoy it too.

Check your bp......
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by NapoleonHill: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
How will any reasonable creature even say 25% is compulsory in Abuja. Does that make sense to anyone?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Tommydare(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
When Tinubu carry Wike put for fct minister, una think say him no sabi wetin he dey do? Next election, wike go run FCT for Bat so that there won't be any case of 25%. And Lagos? Tinupool will make sure such mistake never happen. We are on a long thing.
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by Zionmdde: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
zudozz:

I can tell u that d Eeediot writing that Nansense has not eaten today! grin

On their mandate u shall enter d grave!
Their joy is thinking obidients are crying and unhappy. Once you take away that joy, they will fall into depression.
I wish all of us can join them in hailing tinubu rather than complaining. Since all of us are in the same Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
Alliswell248:

Check your bp......
Check your conscience if you have any
Re: Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory by seunowa(f): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zionmdde:
Hmm
APC spokesman reading out written defense is what you guys call election tribunal judgement?
The person that tells you to go to court has his brother as the judge

Let us all stop complaining, Nigeria has Oti lo. Relax and enjoy the nice ride jagaban is about to give us. Let's support everything he does.

But as for today, tinubu will be confirmed president while judges smile to bank to enjoy their billions
The pain is so excruciating to bear…😀😀😀

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Protesting Ogun Rice Traders Strip Unclad, Take Protest To Amosun (Photo) / Photos From The Inauguration Of Ademola Adeleke As Governor Of Osun State / Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.