Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,242 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head (33496 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Major7: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
Blitzking:
. She is a good woman who fell into the hands of bad men and her firewall has been cracked but dat doesn't change the fact that she is a good woman..as a man who is married I can tell you there are some women I will alway hold dear to me anything they ask for I will always do that won't hurt my marriage cos they are pillars..one of the ladies I dated we built a valuable business worth a fortune she was the tech behind the business and the one in charge of digital marketing and securing us vc I had no choice but to give her 5 percent of the company..my wife thinks I did it alone with a couple of business partners she know but that girl is the brain how do u want me to forske this kind woman..would have married her but when she is angry she can damage lots of things though she would replace them but u neva can tell u know.

Your situation is entirely different from that of the op. It's not just about her past you know,she keep making up with some of these guys which is a big red flag. If they're bad as she claimed,then what is she doing with them still Op,I pray that God will grant you wisdom to approach the issue better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by ednut1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
Brostitute meet high body count. Perfect match. Abi what is all this
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Jetland(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:
Good morning landers, its a beautiful thursday morning here in lagos,
Ok so straight down to the business without much hassle.

It goes like this, ok I have this girl I'm dating she has been a lovable soul a friend,partner,lover and mother.

She is caring also I have never met a girl like that in my life since I became an adult the only person that I know has those quality she possessed was my mum which is late now.

she is from kwale I think a town In delta state and I am from ondo so we have been together for couple of years now.

We had a heart to heart conversation she told me about her past and I also told her about mine.

Though I've dated some substantial amount of ladies sha, I don't want to mention before una call me (Ashewo or brostitute grin,

So in the long run while explaining she told me what transpired between she and some of her exes the ones that kept deceiving her and collecting money from her she mentioned about 10 of them which she actually supported to to travel out of the country but they neglected and dumped her after they got over sea, more of like she fell into the hand of bad guys.

What kept ringing in my head and making me scared was the fact she made out with some of them and I still get angry knowing that fact sometimes she would be crying that I'm using her past against her just because she was inlove and it didn't work out within she and any of her ex .

I love her but her past kept dragging me back and making me scared of taking the next step.

Not to mention all of what she has done for me but when I lost my mum she stood by me all through the difficult times she prays for me she was with me at the hospital for days until my mum passed out.

Looking at these are qualities I get confused the more because I dint know if I'm making the right decision by letting her go she rarely ask for anything

Please your candid advice I'd needed

My candid advice, hold her with all your might. Learn to give her past, and don't use it against her again. Her type is uncommon. If you allow her slip from your hand, you may regret it.

The beauty thing here is the fact that she was open to you and told you the truth.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by IamAsiri: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
ExtremeDot:
Don't forgive her past. A snake will always be a snake.

And the guy is a what? Has he changed his own skin?

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Sharz: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Thinking and talking of her past does not make you man enough, if you love her, go for her and stop thinking of her past, look towards her present
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by eleniyan2020: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
SUPERPACK:
But can you swear before this honourable court that you have not had sex with more than 10 girls in your lifetime? He who wants equity must come with clean hands - Justice Haruna Tsammani
because he had sex with 10 girls,that justify he should marry to a girl of the same caliber...watin de worry you!
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by hoyze24: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
The good part about her is way better than whatever negative past you think. You should appreciate those who show up and support you in difficult moments. You can't change the past but can make the future fun and interesting. Don't be deceived, there are few ladies who can stand by you genuinely.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Bosch10(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
jeromestarks:
ebijimi7
Just imagine the sound she made when those men were fvcking her and eating her pvssy. Imagine how she put the diuck of some of them in her throat and swallowed their cum.
Imagine how those exs rammed her on bed, on the floor, on the chair and in cars.
Notice how dilapidated her pvssy has become.
Is that the Kinda woman you want as a wife?
A woman that guys (her numerous exs) will be laughing at you from the congregation on your wedding day?
Is that the kinda of woman your mother would want for your?

Women are a copy of their mothers. Know that if you have children with this harl0ts you call girlfriend, your daughters will be fvcked by many men too.
Is that the future you want to subject your innocent daughters to?

Fvck her and also ditch her not just for your sanity but also for the future of your unborn children.
Ciao!
grin cheesy what did disvirgined ladies do to you alagba

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by IamAsiri: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
Major7:

Your situation is entirely different from that of the op. It's not just about her past you know,she keep making up with some of these guys which is a big red flag. If they're bad as she claimed,then what is she doing with them still Op,I pray that God will grant you wisdom to approach the issue better.

Where did you read that she kept making up with some of those guys? Go and read the story again undecided.
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by eleniyan2020: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
kingthreat:
Be a man and forget her past. Infact forget her body count.
There's this freaky babe that 10 years ago was very wild. This girl did threeesome with my friend and I. We started even avoiding her because she had numerous sexual partners.
But as we speak, she's in Canada working in a top company there. Always showcases her family in a graceful way that you might even envy. Her past is gone and forgotten.
fucking around got nothing to do with success!
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Major7: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
IamAsiri:

Where did you read that she kept making up with some of those guys? Go and read the story again undecided.

Go through it carefully again and see
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Coly2012(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
Show me any without a past and I will show you a god without one.

Oga past is past with a normal man needs in a woman are all she had shown you for the years you are together,grab her and run with her like telumbu.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by AutoChick4U(f): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
You didn't made out with ur exes? Na ogun go get you sha

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by SUPERPACK: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
eleniyan2020:
because he had sex with 10 girls,that justify he should marry to a girl of the same caliber...watin de worry you!
Yes and I said so. If you have problem with what I said head to supreme court
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by AutoChick4U(f): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
Major7:

Making up or made out?

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Matchdem: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
[quote author=ebijimi7 post=125634661]Good morning landers, its a beautiful thursday morning here in lagos,

It goes like this, ok I have this girl I'm dating she has been a lovable soul a friend,partner,lover and mother.

She is caring also I have never met a girl like that in my life since I became an adult the only person that I know has those quality she possessed was my mum which is late now.

she is from kwale I think a town In delta state and I am from ondo so we have been together for couple of years now.

We had a heart to heart conversation she told me about her past and I also told her about mine.

Though I've dated some substantial amount of ladies sha, I don't want to mention before una call me (Ashewo or brostitute grin,

So in the long run while explaining she told me what transpired between she and some of her exes the ones that kept deceiving her and collecting money from her she mentioned about 10 of them which she actually supported to to travel out of the country but they neglected and dumped her after they got over sea, more of like she fell into the hand of bad guys.

What kept ringing in my head and making me scared was the fact she made out with some of them and I still get angry knowing that fact sometimes she would be crying that I'm using her past against her just because she was inlove and it didn't work out within she and any of her ex .

I love her but her past kept dragging me back and making me scared of taking the next step.

Not to mention all of what she has done for me but when I lost my mum she stood by me all through the difficult times she prays for me she was with me at the hospital for days until my mum passed out.

Looking at these are qualities I get confused the more because I dint know if I'm making the right decision by letting her go she rarely ask for anything

Please your candid advice I'd needed [/quoteOp, What about your past.Hope you know that you have more rotten past than She.She don't complain about your past.Nawa for you]
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by ACCACENCONSULTS: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
This is why I hate telling people my past. You coerced her into telling you her past and now you are using it to judge her? What if she told you she doesn't have exes? Now listen, since you cannot overlook her past, it is better you let her go or you can pass her to me to marry her.
A woman who possess all the good qualities of a good wife and you are saying this rubbish? Grow up and forget about her past. Nobody is perfect. I am now more matured that I overlook past of people as long as it's not a case of murder.
If you don't like her please send me her number make I marry am sharp......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Kemadealadire(f): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
Which past You both are alike na. She made out, you made out. You aren't serious. After running around town, you are complaining of someone's past🤡
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by LaSenior: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:

loose this girl and suffer for 600years looking for a woman
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Badadvisor: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Don't save HER.
YOU'RE Not JESUS

4 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Timigeofrey(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
They all have pasts..if you leave her cos of her past, the next one might have a worst past..just manage

What you can do is think of what you've done in the past as it was with her and what she's done on past as it was with you...mind over matter

You have past she has past. You both have past you're not proud of, you're in the present, make the future a beautiful one for the both of you!
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Nonexisting1: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
Most of them vaginarians that have ugly pasts now have "lovable personalities". Check most single mothers and divorcees. They always tend to be loving and caring but beneath the masked smiley faces are wicked witches. Careful brother man. Her true unlovable character will resurface after you make her your wife.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by ogbevireo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
What you are saying is that you want to do the same thing these other guys did to her?

When did it become a crime to date someone in the past?

She definitely deserves better.

ebijimi7:

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by IamAsiri: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Major7:

No, you go through. "Making out" with some of them is not the same thing as "making up".
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by sylve11: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Headward:
From Kwale?? Omo use your brain well. I say make I update you

😆 🤣 😂 😹 cool
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by makun01(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
You seff get past now, which one be her past keeps on popping? I doubt If you ever loved her, let byegones be and enjoy the love and happiness you deserve. All saints were once all sinners, nobody holy pass
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by hoyze24: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
You bring sensitive relationship issues to nairaland and you get people who ain't married or have gone through bad relationship to advise you.
Don't leave her because of her body count. She's definitely shown you how good of a person she is, you don't have a nice body count either.
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Zorn: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
No girl with good qaulity will be dumped by 10 men. She is deceiving you . And the funny thing is that you yourself knows that you dont want to marry her . kwale women can be very beautiful and very sturborn, i mean they can behave like they're possed ,alway ready to pick up knife at every slightest disagreement lol , they can be very sweet . Omoh i dont want to talk too much .

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by SILVERLINES: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:

Now you let her go so you can go and marry that virgin you created abi?
I don't even know why these good ladies keep being unfortunate to end up with those who doesn't deserve them

For ur mind now I think say there are virgins elsewhere
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Germi9: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
What if she didn’t tell you about her past,she would have been an angel ..you immature entity. She has made a grave mistake by trusting you with her oast i swear down
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by kevwemike: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:

bros, I never see u b4, I don't know u from anywhere, but the spirit of God said that is ur wife , rush am b4 u lost her. Thank me later. God bless you sir
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Realist777: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
OP,
If she possesses all of the aforementioned qualities then it wasn't her fault that she was used by some guys in the past, good people easily get used so she ain't the first.

Talking about her sex, hmmm! were you expecting a virgin before? There ain't no way she could have dated more than 5 men without having sex with any of them. Let's not make it normal for single men to have sex freely and make it an abomination for women it's very unfair. And why would you even be thinking about her past rather than focusing on her present and her future with you?

If you truly love her and you see all those qualities in her you should not be bothered about her past, if you are, then am afraid, you are just another guy trying to add to her body count. Or you were just attracted to her physics and nothing more!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.