Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. (26396 Views)

Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children / Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Kobojunkie: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
engrchykae:
you want us to imbibe that European mentality that made Europe an aging continent.
What exactly is wrong with the aging continent? Is it not the same continent were your African brothers and sisters risk life and limb each day to escape? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by bluefilm: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
BItt:
Humans are not meant to be lonely, if you have no intention to be lonely and depressed at your old age, it's best you get married.

And it's best you get married while still young but since life has no definite path, if you can't get married at an age lower than 30, just make sure you work and have money, men will come

The more money a woman has and the older a woman gets, the less option in men she will get.

Why?

Because women like to date upwards.

In other words, the rich woman will only like to go for the rich or richer guys

These richer guys will prefer to go for younger women.

Do you see the problem now?

13 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Kajaard: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
bluefilm:

The more money a woman has and the older a woman gets, the less option in men she will get.

Why?

Because women like to date upwards.

In other words, the rich woman will only like to go for the rich or richer guys

These richer guys will prefer to go for younger women.

Do you see the problem now?

I see you watch Fresh and Fit podcast on youtube or follow Andrew Tate cheesy
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Olarewaju89: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Animegirl:
Marriage is not a do-or-die affair or a guarantee of happiness or a secured future.

Singleness also has its own benefits while it lasts, but some ladies would rather remain in an abusive relationship or courtship just because they believe they are running out of time and that age is no longer on their side.

Ladies approaching their late 20s and reaching 30 or even 40 think that it should not be heard that they do not have a boyfriend or suitor. Come on, ladies, don't be deceived by any man that you're getting old without children. There are kids out there who want a mother; you can adopt and still live a happy life. Don't be deceived that your beauty will fade away once you clock a certain age, these are lies!

Getting married is not a guarantee you will make it to heaven; we are all going to die, and we won't possibly remember our families we left here on earth.

In fact, there are opportunities for you to engage in, such as further studies, volunteering in social activities that are beneficial to other people, among others. You get to make connections without limiting yourself.

In fact, why most men want you to marry so quickly is because they are scared of the woman you shall become without them.

I'm not saying you shouldn't marry, but don't be pressured by what people say. As you achieve a level of success without a man, you will realize how much you don't need a man to be happy. Please, ladies, live your life for you.

My humble submission kiss

Rubbish!!!
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Fahvvy:
No one is saying marriage is a do or die affair undecided... No one is saying that marriage is compulsory or that marriage is a criteria to success, nahhh undecided...

A woman can stay unmarried for the rest of her life and still be successful...

However, IF A WOMAN DESIRES TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS, then it is in her best interest to do so before she gets to 30 undecided...

Cause...
At 30, your SMV is lower, meaning that the number of men you can attract reduces drastically (less men to choose from) undecided...

At that age most of your eggs are gone and complications surrounding pregnancy starts to climb undecided...

At that age your body count is prolly competing with your age, & the number of breakfast you've eaten is prolly through the roof - both of which is a turn off for most men undecided...

In summary...
If you don't want to marry ever, then that's fine, listen to the OP (it's a great advice in my opinion), but if you desire marriage discard the OP's opinion as you would used tissue undecided...
You are not making sense too in some part of your advice.
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by MEGAWATCH: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
Stop decieving yourself, because you can't get a partner. I don't understand why some of you women like to decieve themselves. Reality is reality.face the reality the way it is, stop consoling yourself with mere words while drowning emotionally.

How can you say, it's not mandatory a woman gets married, Are you mentally alright.

Who would take care of you, when you get old and can't walk properly.

Who would inherit what you've worked for. All your life. You guys should stop decieving yourselves because things are not working right for you.

This is just like saying, a man that can't provide for his family or doesn't have a job, and would be like, it's fine. I can't provide, it's fine i can get a job, its not mandatory i get a job, since i can't. Instead of him to continue search and hustling till he gets one.and can provide.

Stop decieving yourselves, so you don't comit suicide, when you get to 50.

You want them to force themselves to a man ABI and you will be happy that you have made a point?

If one doesn't encourage herself when husband is not fourth coming, what else do you want her to do?

You sincerely deserve to be in the village with those wicked bad blood old men and women who made the village a terrible place.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by cuffee: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
tuzle:
I will be 30 very soon and I don't have plans of marriage anytime soon. There are other things occupying my mind now and marriage is the least. At least before I reach 33
by 50, your kid would be 16
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by engrchykae(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What exactly is wrong with the aging continent? Is it the same continent were your African brothers and sisters risk live and life each day to escape? undecided
so you don't know that Europe is a dying continent or race?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by PoliteActivist: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
Animegirl:

It's your own reality not mine.

Dshocker:

If you finish deceiving yourself, the reality is; No woman will be happy at a certain age having not been married.

Seems pressure is coming on you.

This lady here looks quite happy and fulfilled to me
Marriage is not for everyone!

1min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIQ68UWdWKs?si=wm9KBKJva0zqScSS

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
fikayormi:
Yes it isn’t . Just that your options diminishes when you’re clocking that age , me personally if you’re older than 26 I no fit reason you for marriage unless you get better money wey I go chop for the deal , I no enjoy you in your youth when everything is tight and firm , I no enjoy your money , Wetin I come gain ? For this one life wey I come

Isn't it funny we live in a society where a broke guy is advised not to have a girlfriend because he's broke. But once that same guy struggled all the way to make enough money, one old hag that has fvcked numerous dicks including doing abortions will now want to marry that same dude... lol.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Iyanuoluwa007: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Niger!an £n are Uzzzzlesss......all of them sad
Wetin Nigerian men do you?
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
engrchykae:
so you don't know that Europe is a dying continent or race?
What is this alarmists rambling about. Is Europe not even today better than your Africa? Abeg go find sensible thing busy yourself with and stop disturbing me with crap talk. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by cuffee: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
MyExpression:

Is it a success when your body is the price?
Those that got it by tenacity, understand the place of having a good man that can support her dreams.
You lots are getting old at home because men are now raising the bar.

You want us Rich and we want you with Value.

If to say una drop una pride at 24, una for marry at 26-27.

Make all of us dey wait for ourselves.

I hope the young ones learn.
Start chasing the paper early...and ladies should start having sense in their early 20s, not early 30s.
Na now wey una old una come dey get sense to calm down
you married?
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by humilitypays(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
This sounds like a consolation message or will I say an outburst based on personal thoughts or regrets.

To single ladies reading this, don't let anybody deceive you, there is more gain in being happily married than being happily single.

There is time for everything on earth. There is time to be born, there is time to die. It is normal and better to be married before age 40 as a lady than to be single no matter who you are. If you personally despise marriage as a lady, don't mislead or deceive other ladies that desire to be married to stop desiring to be married.

Ladies stand to gain more being married than staying single for life. The only issue is being able to decipher the right qualities of a potential great husband while making choice of life partner as a single lady. When making this choice, please don't do it out of greed, over expectation, fantasies, daydreams and wishy wishy thinking. Be definite and if you are religious, be sincerely prayerful about it.

Above all, equip yourself to qualify to become the choice of a great man. Don't go empty handed while expecting plenty goodies, it may work for you but its very rare now due to global exposure and information making more men wiser on who to pick as wife.

Let go of your negative characters and attitude. Be realistic with life.

Physical looks matters a lot to men, try and look good by eating healthy, dressing well and taking care of your body. Avoid sugar, fat, excess proteins, alcohol and form the habit of taking more water, vegetables, fruits, nuts, fibres, etc.

Learn to be friendly and happy. stop wearing sad scary face everywhere you go.

There is no law that makes it a crime for men to approach you even if you are Queen Elizabeth, so stop feeling disgusted or angry that men are approaching you, admiring you and asking you out. If you aren't feeling the guy asking you out, politely turn him down instead of flaming up or making it a big deal that a guy approached you for friendship or date because its not easy for a guy to summon the courage to walk up to you a stranger to express his admiration or likeness for you, so respect any guy that approaches you unless he did it arrogantly.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Dougad: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
Who said it was?
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by bluefilm: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kajaard:
I see you watch Fresh and Fit podcast on youtube or follow Andrew Tate cheesy

Do you need fresh & fit or Andrew Tate or even Kevin Samuels to spell out the gospel truth to you?

The answer is NO.

When a woman seriously starts considering a man for a serious relationship, 9 out of 10 times, her thought is "is he rich or financially well off to take good care of me?"

When a guy starts considering a woman for a serious relationship, 10 out of 10 times, his thoughts is " is she young and beautiful"

These thought processes are not taught

They are deeply etched and ingrained in the human DNA.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Expanse2020(m): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
He don due for continue steady services.
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Kajaard: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
bluefilm:

Do you need fresh & fit or Andrew Tate or even Kevin Samuels to spell out the gospel truth to you?

The answer is NO.

When a woman seriously starts considering a man for a serious relationship, 9 out of 10 times, her thought is "is he rich or financially well off to take good care of me?"

When a guy starts considering a woman for a serious relationship, 10 out of 10 times, his thoughts is " is she young and beautiful"

These thought processes are not taught

They are deeply etched and ingrained in the human DNA.

I learnt a lot when I started watching those podcasts and it has helped me a lot.

Fresh'n'Fit/Kevin Samuels/Andrew Tate/Daily Wire podcast/Ben Shapiro/Jordan Peterson/Matt Walsh/Candace Owens/Amala Ekpunobi et al cool
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by almarthins(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Animegirl:
Marriage is not a do-or-die affair or a guarantee of happiness or a secured future.

Singleness also has its own benefits while it lasts, but some ladies would rather remain in an abusive relationship or courtship just because they believe they are running out of time and that age is no longer on their side.

Ladies approaching their late 20s and reaching 30 or even 40 think that it should not be heard that they do not have a boyfriend or suitor. Come on, ladies, don't be deceived by any man that you're getting old without children. There are kids out there who want a mother; you can adopt and still live a happy life. Don't be deceived that your beauty will fade away once you clock a certain age, these are lies!

Getting married is not a guarantee you will make it to heaven; we are all going to die, and we won't possibly remember our families we left here on earth.

In fact, there are opportunities for you to engage in, such as further studies, volunteering in social activities that are beneficial to other people, among others. You get to make connections without limiting yourself.

In fact, why most men want you to marry so quickly is because they are scared of the woman you shall become without them.

I'm not saying you shouldn't marry, but don't be pressured by what people say. As you achieve a level of success without a man, you will realize how much you don't need a man to be happy. Please, ladies, live your life for you.

Our society go remind u say u need a wife or husband.
Na Christmas song wey dem dey sing for my ears since half a decade now.

I don't need a woman to feel fulfilled but alas na pressure I dey get to go and marry. I kukuma dey selection stage now.

1 Like

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by tiswell(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
It is actually the end of the world,don't be deceived
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by nosa2ekundayo: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
I wonder what's the big deal about age30 for women
Well I should be done having my kids before that age sha.
Na FCC reserved slot?

The problem with age 30:

if a girl was deflowered at 18(of course you will agree the get dickked earlier than this) it automatically means over 1 decade of the punnana being hammered by assorted c...CK, countless number of abortion, high body count, multiple spiritual bond with different guys, multiple sizes....etc....such a female can never make a sane bond with any man..

8 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by orohbirodeysmel: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
Animegirl:

It's your own reality not mine.

Na this mentality and bad mouth kept you unmarried till now

4 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by UncleKoboko: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
Animegirl:

The problem with many of you is that,
YOU EXPLOIT AND USED ALL YOUR OPTIONS WHEN YOU WERE AT THE PEAK OF YOUR SEXUAL MARKET VALUE, BUT NOW THAT YOU'RE IN YOUR DECLINE, YOU DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP TO REALITY AND REDUCE ALL THE IMAGINERY AND UNREALISTIC PREFERENCE YOU'RE DEMANDING FROM GUYS.

IRONICALLY, MOST OF YOU EVEN THINK YOU DESERVE A LOYAL AND COMMITTED PARTNER, AS IF YOU'VE EVER BEEN LOYAL OR COMMITTED TO ANYONE BEFORE.
MOST OF YOU HAVE CHEATED ON EVERY PERSON YOU'VE EVER DATED BUT IF A GUY CHEATS ON YOU, YOU'LL WANT THE WORLD TO COME TO AN END cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
InfinityFabric:
It is the end of the world. Old Madam selling her fellow old madam Copium Extra 5000.
Na 4th or 10th wife u go do las las.

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You guys on this forum are just impossible!🤣🤣

It's the "it is the end of the world" for me. Lol.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Oboto700(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
zed7:
This generation would rather make excuses rather than address the issues.

Being 30 and above without being married would give anyone who desires marriage some concern, either make or female. No need for consolations. Go out more, join social groups, make yourself attractive, don't act desperate, get something doing, change bad habits etc.

People should adopt lifestyle changes instead of consoling themselves in public and weeping in secret.

All the team big and beautiful proponents are gradually finding ways to lose weight and flaunting their new figure all over social media. They once told us that fat is fabulous, after adopting lifestyle changes, they don't allow us rest with their new look pictures.
oga Ade..men no get age

3 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by TheFreshVanilla: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself. Women either virgin or not are getting married everyday.
nosa2ekundayo:

Na FCC reserved slot?

The problem with age 30:

if a girl was deflowered at 18(of course you will agree the get dickked earlier than this) it automatically means over 1 decade of the punnana being hammered by assorted c...CK, countless number of abortion, high body count, multiple spiritual bond with different guys, multiple sizes....etc....such a female can never make a sane bond with any man..
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
Animegirl:

You and siofra are in the same league. Just be humble and men will come your way. Just that you people are waiting for already made. Keep waiting.
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by tnerro1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
Abeg no dey listen to this kin talk, everyone get him own life to live, even twins wey enter this life together go still leave their own separate lives. No let anyone pressure you into any nonsense thing be you male or female

1 Like

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Karleb(m): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
One thing I love about our ladies is how it is always everyone's fault but not their's.

It's why I don't pity them anymore.

God go provide them their heart desires.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Karleb(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
UncleKoboko:

The problem with many of you is that,
YOU EXPLOIT AND USED ALL YOUR OPTIONS WHEN YOU WERE AT THE PEAK OF YOUR SEXUAL MARKET VALUE, BUT NOW THAT YOU'RE IN YOUR DECLINE, YOU DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP TO REALITY AND REDUCE ALL THE IMAGINERY AND UNREALISTIC PREFERENCE YOU'RE DEMANDING FROM GUYS.

IRONICALLY, MOST OF YOU EVEN THINK YOU DESERVE A LOYAL AND COMMITTED PARTNER, AS IF YOU'VE EVER BEEN LOYAL TO ANYONE BEFORE cheesy cheesy grin

My brother, the way they talk about relationships, you'd think it's only them that will be in it.

It's always me, me everytime.

God will intervene in their cases. 🙏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Bostin(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Why will you need somebody to be happy in the first place . We don't know if women are seeking marriage or helper . Women should enjoy the problems they created for themselves , men are wise now .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by pikechukwu6(m): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
God is our muscle shocked shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? / Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.