Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. (26198 Views)

Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children / Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by eleniyan2020: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Animegirl:
Marriage is not a do-or-die affair or a guarantee of happiness or a secured future.

Singleness also has its own benefits while it lasts, but some ladies would rather remain in an abusive relationship or courtship just because they believe they are running out of time and that age is no longer on their side.

Ladies approaching their late 20s and reaching 30 or even 40 think that it should not be heard that they do not have a boyfriend or suitor. Come on, ladies, don't be deceived by any man that you're getting old without children. There are kids out there who want a mother; you can adopt and still live a happy life. Don't be deceived that your beauty will fade away once you clock a certain age, these are lies!

Getting married is not a guarantee you will make it to heaven; we are all going to die, and we won't possibly remember our families we left here on earth.

In fact, there are opportunities for you to engage in, such as further studies, volunteering in social activities that are beneficial to other people, among others. You get to make connections without limiting yourself.

In fact, why most men want you to marry so quickly is because they are scared of the woman you shall become without them.

I'm not saying you shouldn't marry, but don't be pressured by what people say. As you achieve a level of success without a man, you will realize how much you don't need a man to be happy. Please, ladies, live your life for you.

My humble submission kiss
scared of what you become, the same gender that only hope on men for success!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by morikee: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
I'm yet to get married approaching 30 soon
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Mummyimbecile(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
Continue deceiving yourself. If your parents did marry, would you have come to this planet earth?
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by MyExpression(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
Single Men crossing age 35 without Financial stability...get Rich or die trying

5 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Angelfrost(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
Misplaced priorities... Na una know wetin una dey pressure unaself for.

After bowing to societal and peer pressure to start families, they will still come online to tell us sad stories.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Macdeey: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
Pure Liés !!!! Even Certified Ashaawooo wants to get married cool cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by OZIOGU1: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
JennyclaySoil grin
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Ndidi2: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo The way I ride my above 30 years old side chicks eeh. You will hate me if you are a lady. Sometime I Pity their future husbands if they eventually find one unlucky chief. I leave this ladies with a mark & title to remember called 'Empress Reservior Kpekus' (E.R.K1).
please ride them roughly
No pity those senseless old girls worthless@30+ sleeping with people's husband.

1 Like

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by dealerman(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
My sincere opinion to this post are as follows:
Any lady that is past 30yrs of age and still single are due to the following reasons.
1. MOST ladies on these categories are not wife material. There attitudes will discourage you about marriage.
2. They are either too materialistic, irrespsonsible, proud or arrogant.
3. Not yet ready to be under the control of any man. These category are called "The Boss Ladies"
4. Only but a few are under a spell or bound down by spiritual/diabolic powers. They are the list of about 3% of the catagory of ladies past 30yrs and still single.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by BoldBrainz(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dshocker:

If you finish deceiving yourself, the reality is; No woman will be happy at a certain age having not been married.

Seems pressure is coming on you.

Evening newspaper drop quote, you get mind follow am dey argue..😂.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
Niger!an £n are Uzzzzlesss......all of them sad
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by SIMPonPatrol(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
fikayormi:
Yes it isn’t . Just that your options diminishes when you’re clocking that age , me personally if you’re older than 26 I no fit reason you for marriage unless you get better money wey I go chop for the deal , I no enjoy you in your youth when everything is tight and firm , I no enjoy your money , Wetin I come gain ? For this one life wey I come

There are some older ladies that are still enjoyable grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by engrchykae(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dshocker:

If you finish deceiving yourself, the reality is; No woman will be happy at a certain age having not been married.

Seems pressure is coming on you.
why are you telling her the

Truth?
Allow her.
Woman is hopeless at a certain age without a man

1 Like

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by bluefilm: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
Animegirl:
Marriage is not a do-or-die affair or a guarantee of happiness or a secured future.

Singleness also has its own benefits while it lasts, but some ladies would rather remain in an abusive relationship or courtship just because they believe they are running out of time and that age is no longer on their side.

Ladies approaching their late 20s and reaching 30 or even 40 think that it should not be heard that they do not have a boyfriend or suitor. Come on, ladies, don't be deceived by any man that you're getting old without children. There are kids out there who want a mother; you can adopt and still live a happy life. Don't be deceived that your beauty will fade away once you clock a certain age, these are lies!

Getting married is not a guarantee you will make it to heaven; we are all going to die, and we won't possibly remember our families we left here on earth.

In fact, there are opportunities for you to engage in, such as further studies, volunteering in social activities that are beneficial to other people, among others. You get to make connections without limiting yourself.

In fact, why most men want you to marry so quickly is because they are scared of the woman you shall become without them.

I'm not saying you shouldn't marry, but don't be pressured by what people say. As you achieve a level of success without a man, you will realize how much you don't need a man to be happy. Please, ladies, live your life for you.

A very stupid advice that even you yourself won't even take.

Nonsense. sad

5 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
Lol
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by ToladolVentures(m): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
ehya.

We ship to over 200 countries worldwide and offer the most efficient Shipping solution for you and your business. We have 20 years of experience.
I assure We have the best export rate in Lagos.
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by tuzle(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
zed7:
This generation would rather make excuses rather than address the issues.

Being 30 and above without being married would give anyone who desires marriage some concern, euther make or female. No need for consolations. Go out more, join social groups, make yourself attractive, don't act desperate, get something doing, change bad habits etc.

People should adopt lifestyle changes instead of consoling themselves in public and weeping in secret.

All the team big and beautiful proponents are gradually finding ways to lose weight and flaunting their new figure all over social media. They once told us that fat is fabulous, after adopting lifestyle changes, they don't allow us rest with their new look pictures.
I will be 30 very soon and I don't have plans of marriage anytime soon. There are other things occupying my mind now and marriage is the least. At least before I reach 33

1 Like

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by victory36(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Dey play....

You won't be here typing trash if your daddy didn't play with your mummy or your mother decided to take your trashy ideas.

Spits
like she begged them to be born. Spits
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Greenfaces: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Animegirl:

But then how do you have sex if you're unmarried
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Kajaard: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Animegirl:

Please tell them. The other day I saw a video of single women putting on wedding dresses in a church praying for husbands. They put unnecessary pressure on themselves. At the right time the man for you will come.

Don't kill yourself because of family or societal pressures.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by israelmao(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
There's nothing that makes you look older than your age than brooding over the pain of matrial delay,just relax and divinely position yourself in the right direction with good character and suitors will begin to fawn and flock around you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by jamesversion: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
Animegirl:

Are you married?
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by MyExpression(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
Animegirl:

Is it a success when your body is the price?
Those that got it by tenacity, understand the place of having a good man that can support her dreams.
You lots are getting old at home because men are now raising the bar.

You want us Rich and we want you with Value.

If to say una drop una pride at 24, una for marry at 26-27.

Make all of us dey wait for ourselves.

I hope the young ones learn.
Start chasing the paper early...and ladies should start having sense in their early 20s, not early 30s.
Na now wey una old una come dey get sense to calm down

8 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Greenfaces: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol everybody with unnecessary pressure grin grin cheesy grin
Seriously you love this relationship stuff too much.
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by InvertedHammer: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
/
No motivational speeches necessary.

When they go home at night, they should be able to tell themselves the truth. It is fun only if they choose to hang out with younger generation but one day insult go enter am.

Even as a man, hanging out with your mates and they are discussing family issues, kids' schools, etc and the only thing you have are houses and cars--all ephemeral. Nothing in the world makes anyone feel less human, empty and unfulfilled than that. It doesn't help that they have the houses and cars you have as well.

Misery needs company. Don't let old and single people suck you into their abyss of depression.

/

4 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by jackmrandy: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
Animegirl:

that 30+ lady reading this now will be smiling. Aunty come let me tell you the truth, if at 30 as a woman, no marriage, no kids, no spouse, no serious relationship, no career, you need to sit yourself down and ask yourself certain questions like what you did with your life in your early and late 20s. Don't let all these motivational speaker who are already married and living sweet life with their families put sweet words into you. The fact is, you have to face reality as it is. Check yourself. those men you rejected, those guys you said no to, they were ready but you feel they don't match your expectations. You were very choosy. and now the time is against you and ticking seriously. Let me tell you one thing , even if you like get all the money in this world as a woman, get the best career and profession, investments, if you don't have a child or not looking to have one some day, your whole effort on earth is wasted. As you will not be remembered for anything once you are gone finally and there will be no one to take over your legacy. So you that is still in your 20s think well. I don't even want to talk about the biological side of it. You see that beauty that is catching you and shaking you like alcohol, it's going to fade away within a blink of an eye. Don't play you will learn the hard way

7 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Boss13: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
If you want to be constantly on anti-depressants, gloomy and unhappy, then adhere to the poster's advice. At 30, a woman is already old and should be in their spouse's house. The reason why women at 30 and above ain't married is a result of poor choices and bad attitudes.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by bluefilm: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Fahvvy:
No one is saying marriage is a do or die affair undecided... No one is saying that marriage is compulsory or that marriage is a criteria to success, nahhh undecided...

A woman can stay unmarried for the rest of her life and still be successful...

However, IF A WOMAN DESIRES TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS, then it is in her best interest to do so before she gets to 30 undecided...

Cause...
At 30, your SMV is lower, meaning that the number of men you can attract reduces drastically (less men to choose from) undecided...

At that age most of your eggs are gone and complications surrounding pregnancy starts to climb undecided...

At that age your body count is prolly competing with your age, & the number of breakfast you've eaten is prolly through the roof - both of which is a turn off for most men undecided...

In summary...
If you don't want to marry ever, then that's fine, listen to the OP (it's a great advice in my opinion), but if you desire marriage discard the OP's opinion as you would used tissue undecided...

Damn!

You really said it like it really is.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by eepeepook: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Boys vs girls, men vs women, Ukraine vs Russia, Tiv vs Jukun, Nigeria vs other African nations and Israel vs Palestine. These sort of threads are bad for one’s mental health. Check the people who engage in them, children who incessantly troll.

I’m out. Catch me in a sane thread.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Daystar7: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
zed7:
This generation would rather make excuses rather than address the issues.

Being 30 and above without being married would give anyone who desires marriage some concern, euther make or female. No need for consolations. Go out more, join social groups, make yourself attractive, don't act desperate, get something doing, change bad habits etc.

People should adopt lifestyle changes instead of consoling themselves in public and weeping in secret.

All the team big and beautiful proponents are gradually finding ways to lose weight and flaunting their new figure all over social media. They once told us that fat is fabulous, after adopting lifestyle changes, they don't allow us rest with their new look pictures.

Did you say Men?
Men truly start becoming men at 30 esp in a country like Nigeria. Get ur mind straight

3 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Greenfaces: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
Persephone1:
Nairaland guys have carried the thread on head like agege bread grin

The gender that doesn't benefits from marriage seems to be the one trying to convince and bully the other gender into marriage.

I tire for Nairaland guys grin
kai. You again. You take relationships posts like 5 unit course

1 Like

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by engrchykae(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is actually lie you were programmed to believe by those equally driven by fear of loneliness. The funny is many of them still end up lonely in their old age since marriage and childbearing is not meant as a cure loneliness. lipsrsealed

2. No such thing either. There are folks who got married in their old age and are doing just find, in some cases, even better many who got married young. The thing is there are no set in stone formulary to these things.

One thing I do know however is that it is better to be single and at peace than to be surrounded by many yet miserable. undecided
you want us to imbibe that European mentality that made Europe an aging continent.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional Rites Was A Success / When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? / 6 Signs Your Classmate/Coursemate Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.