Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. (26394 Views)

Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children / Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by AlexJohnson1308(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
Crossing age 30 without a spouse is absolutely not the end of the world, and it's important to remember that finding love can happen at any stage of life. If you're specifically interested in meeting a Ukrainian woman try some online dating apps (tinder, badoo or others).

why i mentioned them? cuz last 2 years i met a lot of them over 30 without husband..

ngl but they are amazing shocked https://victoriyaclub.com/about-online-dating/ukrainian-women-elegant-ladies-with-exquisite-appearance/

1 Like

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by InfinityFabric: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You guys on this forum are just impossible!🤣🤣

It's the "it is the end of the world" for me. Lol.
Me wey don forget say I write anything.
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
InfinityFabric:

Me wey don forget say I write anything.

😅
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Marynwachukwu21(f): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
Everyone has their own decisions because some wants to make it before getting married why some jump into marriage without getting prepared.Also some people are scared of getting married due to what they have seen or experienced....
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by BItt: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2023
kaymart:

You sound like someone with brain.
DM me Ur number let's talk.
Money is important, do you have it
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by kaymart: 5:56am On Oct 19, 2023
BItt:

Money is important, do you have it
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by BItt: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2023
kaymart:

DM Ur number...

Opay 906 732 9755
Its also my WhatsApp number tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.