Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (15820 Views)

When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by pendo89(f): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2011
Beauty,Intelligence,ugly,dumb, all dont matter to me if the carrier lacks a golden heart.( caring,humble,kind,generous and merciful)
so what I see in the pic are just but shells.

But to answer to thread I would prefer ugly and intelligent for one reason. The words that come out of your mouth are like seeds that grow if properly nurtured.
An intelligent person will spew wise words to last a lifetime.When you are smart and genious,looks fade and what you do stands out and speaks for you.

Beauty on the other hand will open doors yes but the dumb words you speak will cause the same doors to close on you again. Dumb words don't last,grow or impact.
They evaporate as soon as they are out of your mouth.

So yeah ugly and intelligent any day.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Lax75(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2011
;d
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by pendo89(f): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2011
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Lax75(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nayah(f): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2011
Pendo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Princek12(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2011
pendo89:

are you beautiful and intelligent?
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by freecocoa(f): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
Op please I'd love to walk out of range a wee bit.
I'd choose to be ugly and intelligent,only with an exception to fat,I can't be fat abeg,now beauty is skin deep,what you see as pretty may not work the same way for another person,(therefore not everyone will see me as ugly)I can improve on my looks with all these beauty products everywhere,where looks can't take me I'm sure brains would.
But a beautiful dunce can get attention or opportunities cos of her looks,but will the looks keep her there?hell No,there's no way she can prevent people from knowing she's a dunce and with time people will start seeing her as nothing but an empty brain,they'll even start saying things like,she's just fine for nothing. Truth is beauty fades,its just like a flower that blossoms and shines in the morning but fades away and withers with time.
There's more to being beautiful than just a pretty face.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by pendo89(f): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
Hello Naya.  :-

Princek12:

are you beautiful and intelligent?

i read its in the eyes of the beholder.
smiley
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Chei! *Shaking my coconut Head!* cheesy

See as all girls dey choose ugly and intelligent! So, because intelligent dey for there every bodi wan wowo, abi?!

Change dis tori to Ugly+intelligent+bad in bed or Beautiful+dumb+good in bed, then every bodi go like to DUMB!. . . grin grin

I taya O!. . . grin grin[/size]
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nayah(f): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
Penod is not only beautiful but very smart poster smiley
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by freecocoa(f): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2011
sexkillz:

See as all girls dey choose ugly and intelligent! So, because intelligent dey for there every bodi wan wowo, abi?!

Change dis tori to Ugly+intelligent+bad in bed or Beautiful+dumb+good in bed, then every bodi go like to DUMB!. . . grin grin

you wey dey talk which one you go choose?ehen wetin happen,you forget your DISCOMBULATED somewhere?this one you are not using it.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by pendo89(f): 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah, nashukuru sana.hata wewe

@killz disembark from thread smiley of course all men will choose the latter except lipsrsealed
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by emofine(f): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
sexkillz:

bad boy grin . . . an intelligent person kno how dem go dey carry dem bodi for bedroomatics nau, haba tongue tongue
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
emofine:

bad boy grin . . . an intelligent person kno how dem go dey carry dem bodi for bedroomatics nau, haba tongue tongue
[size=14pt]If i say make i follow your thoughtology, na im be say every uglycolized pesin dey intelligent, abi? I bow for you o! grin[/size]
freecocoa:

you wey dey talk which one you go choose?ehen wetin happen,you forget your DISCOMBULATED somewhere?this one you are not using it.
[size=14pt]Wetin be ya own concernment na? grin[/size]
pendo89:

Nayah, nashukuru sana.hata wewe

@killz disembark from thread smiley of course all men will choose the latter except lipsrsealed
[size=14pt]All men expect who? Why you dey fear to tok the name na? grin grin
[/size]
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by pendo89(f): 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^wht hpned to english? what i dont get i skip
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by emofine(f): 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]If i say make i follow your thoughtology, na im be say every uglycolized pesin dey intelligent, abi? I bow for you o! grin[/size]

no bi me get am I jus see question ansa nau . . . besides everybody has a redeeming feature . . if dat one kon be to sabi bedroom mata den mek we thank God he neva leave anybody when he don dey dash talents trowey
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by freecocoa(f): 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
@ grammarkillz,I mean sexkillz,don't you know I'm my brother's keeper,if I notice anyone around here is not himself,I get worried and try to find out what went wrong,You are not yourself this night sweerry,I'm just worried about you.
Please tell me you are okay so I can sleep well tonight.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
there should be a way to eliminate or completely eradicate ugly persons from dis earth cos no one knows how they managed to get in at the first place, for i am sure adam and eve were beautiful things. if u aint fine then u aint worth my time. keep ur brains to urself for i do not intend to be the father of future gorillas for i speak unbehal f of my unborn generation n let it not be told that i raised extra terrestials
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nayah(f): 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
tiniyata:

there should be a way to eliminate or completely eradicate ugly persons from dis earth cos no one knows how they managed to get in at the first place, for i am sure adam and eve were beautiful things. if u aint fine then u aint worth my time. keep your brains to urself for i do not intend to be the father of future gorillas for i speak unbehal f of my unborn generation n let it not be told that i raised extra terrestials
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
pendo89:

^^wht hpned to english?  what i dont get i skip
[size=14pt]English? I send am go buy something, im go soon come back! cheesy[/size]

emofine:

no bi me get am I jus see question ansa nau . . . besides everybody has a redeeming feature . . if dat one kon be to sabi bedroom mata den mek we thank God he neva leave anybody when he don dey dash talents trowey
[size=14pt]Ok! i hear you! But dey no sabi! Oya which one you go garner? Choice your choose![/size] cheesy

freecocoa:

@ grammarkillz,I mean sexkillz,don't you know I'm my brother's keeper,if I notice anyone around here is not himself,I get worried and try to find out what went wrong,You are not yourself this night sweerry,I'm just worried about you.
Please tell me you are okay so I can sleep well tonight.
[size=14pt]Swerry mu! No wori! I dey ok! You fit sleep well now. e nu go? Abi you wan make i kiss u good nite join? cheesy[/size]
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by freecocoa(f): 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2011
Okay,I feel better now, I never wan sleep sha but you fit still give me the kiss make I hold am, when I ready sleep I go put am for my lips.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by emofine(f): 12:00am On Oct 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]English? I send am go buy something, im go soon come back! cheesy[/size]

lol

[size=14pt]Ok! i hear you! But dey no sabi! Oya which one you go garner? Choice your choose![/size] cheesy

I don choose am already, u neva see am? or are you talking about the choices wey you come introduce bedroom mata. . .na be dat I'm supposed to choose from now lol?
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 18, 2011
emofine:

lol

I don choose am already, u neva see am? or are you talking about the choices wey you come introduce bedroom mata. . .na be dat I'm supposed to choose from now lol?

[size=14pt]Yes O! You dey do like say you no know before? grin grin You too crack sanse o jare!. . . grin[/size]
freecocoa:

Okay,I feel better now, I never wan sleep sha but you fit still give me the kiss make I hold am, when I ready sleep I go put am for my lips.
[size=14pt]Hold am tight. . .[/size]
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by freecocoa(f): 12:24am On Oct 18, 2011
Thanks,I cramp am firm,even satan sef no fit collect am from my grip.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by emofine(f): 12:29am On Oct 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Yes O! You dey do like say you no know before? grin grin You too crack sanse o jare!. . . grin[/size]

pesin wey sabi maths wella na im wan score above average

Beautiful+dumb+good in bed = 2/3 . . . so na im win oh grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Jenifa1: 12:33am On Oct 18, 2011
haha I will prefer to be myself.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 18, 2011
sexkillz:

not me! cheesy
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 18, 2011
freecocoa:

Thanks,I cramp am firm,even satan sef no fit collect am from my grip.
[size=14pt]Nothing do you![/size] wink
emofine:

pesin wey sabi maths wella na im wan score above average

Beautiful+dumb+good in bed = 2/3 . . . so na im win oh grin
[size=14pt]grin grin grin grin grin I haff tok am before say once dem add good in bed, all girls go like dumb, come dey twist the equation! Chei! emofine, see as i catch you! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Jenifa1: 12:43am On Oct 18, 2011
sexkill since when did u start talking dirty (using phrases like "good in bed," "bad in bed"wink aren't u supposed to be sound asleep? at your seminary school room?
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by emofine(f): 12:51am On Oct 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Nothing do you![/size] wink [size=14pt]grin grin grin grin grin I haff tok am before say once dem add good in bed, all girls go like dumb, come dey twist the equation! Chei! emofine, see as i catch you! grin grin grin[/size]

I no sabi fit to form abeg one handicap is surely better than two. . .

. . .na left for me to come employ tutor wey go dey annoit me wit extraordinary wisdom grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 18, 2011
Jenifa_:

sexkill since when did u start talking dirty (using phrases like "good in bed," "bad in bed"wink aren't u supposed to be sound asleep? at your seminary school room?
[size=14pt]Haba Sister Jenifa! cheesy Semi gini? School room? Dirty for where na? Na the koko of the yarnings i tok na!. . . grin[/size]

MsDarkSkin:

not me! cheesy
[size=14pt]Dey deceive dem, you hear! you know say you no fit deceive me!  wink[/size]
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 18, 2011
emofine:

I no sabi fit to form abeg one handicap is surely better than two. . .

. . .na left for me to come employ tutor wey go dey annoit me wit extraordinary wisdom grin

[size=14pt]Thank you for yarning the koko!. . . If to say ladies for talk this your kain true![/size] grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.