Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (15822 Views)

When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Dey deceive dem, you hear! you know say you no fit deceive me!  wink[/size]

mschew undecided
im serious. lol who wants to be fine but dumb?
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 18, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^Yeah! Story Story! Who wants to be Ugly+Intelligent+Bad in Bed? The pesin smoke mess? [/size]
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Princek12(m): 2:22am On Oct 18, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

mschew undecided
im serious. lol who wants to be fine but dumb?

but who really wants to be intelligent but ugly? being an ugly woman is a life sentence, and many of those women live a miserable life. I feel really sorry for them.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 18, 2011
If it was possble we naija men for don export all the ugly women wey dey for naija go south pole grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by emofine(f): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2011
lefulefu:

If it was possble we naija men for don export all the ugly women wey dey for naija go south pole grin

and the wowo bobos for go North Pole abi . . . this guy abeg no kill me with lafta grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Cephazcoal(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2011
Being ugly is different from being fat,however being ugly get grade,i will prefer someone who is not too ugly but intelligent
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by riodray: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2011
This is an interesting topic,because have argued it with people severally,that one cannot be beautiful or handsome and at thesame be intellegent.But for me,i will go for the ugly one,provided she is intellengent.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by riodray: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2011
Mind you,what you posted up there as a pictures doesn't distiguish a ugly lady and a beautiful one,but rather distinguished their size and colour.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by aureen: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2011
Personally i would prefer to be beautiful and dumb my reasons are: Poster don't forget that human beings can change at any time for it,s only God that cannot change,a lady you think is dumb today can turn out to be intelligent,tricky,manipulating,deceptive tomorrow,some people in nigeria will take advantage of you and also think you are a fool if you don,t have the qualities mention above as a beautiful lady. TO BE DUMB IS A MATTER OF CHOICE.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2011
Intelligence is often nothing more than a superfluous quality in women. Their relevance (should) hardly transcend considerations of relative beauty and/or manners. Anything more than that na jara and fisi. We already have more than enough intelligence in men to manage life's challenges. Just be beautiful and well-behaved, that's all we ask of you [LOL].

. . .But in the unfortunate event that you're already in this world and you are convinced that you're the sort of unprepossessing eyesore that the OP describes, then you had better be a paragon of good behaviour and extreme intelligence (in that order). At least that might give you a fighting chance of making any meaning out of life.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2011
aureen:

Personally i would prefer to be beautiful and dumb my reasons are: Poster don't forget that human beings can change at any time for it,s only God that cannot change,a lady you think is dumb today can turn out to be intelligent,tricky,manipulating,deceptive tomorrow,some people in nigeria will take advantage of you and also think you are a fool if you don,t have the qualities mention above as a beautiful lady. TO BE DUMB IS A MATTER OF CHOICE.
[size=14pt]Honest Babe! Leave those pipo wey say them go like ugly! i tire for them o! My intelligent insurance go cover ya dummility na, haba! grin grin
[/size]
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nayah(f): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2011
Preference for intelligence is a matter of choice as well, modifiying physically yourself is way easier than being limited
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by fred2265: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2011
First, ugly and beauty are in eye of beholder,
Second, it is possible to be ugly and dumb, or beautiful and intelligent. Neither excludes the other.
Finally, there are levels between the extremes beauty and ugly, and dumb or intelligent.

All the above make the question rather moot.

I would say intelligence is the most valuable of those options, as intelligence allows you to overcome many other shortcomings.

[img]http://s01.flagcounter.com/count/7uR/bg=FFFFFF/txt=FFFFFF/border=FFFFFF/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/pageviews=0[/img][img]http://s10.flagcounter.com/count/oH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=FFFFFF/border=FFFFFF/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/pageviews=0[/img]
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nayah(f): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2011
fred2265:

Second, it is possible to be ugly and dumb, or beautiful and intelligent. Neither excludes the other.
Finally, there are levels between the extremes beauty and ugly, and dumb or intelligent.

I would say intelligence is the most valuable of those options, as intelligence allows you to overcome many other shortcomings.

[img]http://s01.flagcounter.com/count/7uR/bg=FFFFFF/txt=FFFFFF/border=FFFFFF/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/pageviews=0[/img][img]http://s10.flagcounter.com/count/oH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=FFFFFF/border=FFFFFF/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/pageviews=0[/img]

Exactly, couldn't said it better
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2011
fred2265:

[size=14pt]Errm oga sah! We know say the question moot! Even the Op sef know! He just wan ask make people imaginate, use am catch fun! but as you don choose ugly[/b]colizing because of intelligence, well na your own be that! grin grin grin

You go agree say e dey easy to teach dumb person, than to do [b]"'Facial Reconstruction"
, a.k.a "Facialoplasty" a.k.a "Plastic Surgicality!"[/size]
wink wink
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by blank(f): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
Beautiful forever.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by http(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Errm oga sah! We know say the question moot! Even the Op sef know! He just wan ask make people imaginate, use am catch fun! but as you don choose ugly[/b]colizing because of intelligence, well na your own be that! grin grin grin

You go agree say e dey easy to teach dumb person, than to do [b]"'Facial Reconstruction"
, a.k.a "Facialoplasty" a.k.a "Plastic Surgicality!"[/size]
wink wink

@murderkill lipsrsealed bros i hail o, pls lower ur engrish for the generality of dumb readers on this forum grin grin grin

All i want is a beautiful woman, she can tap on my inteligentia as we mix blood together, u know cheesy
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by sley4life(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
i'l not choose any
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by http(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
sley4life:

i'l not choose any

Why? angry
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2011
http:

@murderkill lipsrsealed bros i hail o, pls lower your engrish for the generality of dumb readers on this forum grin grin grin

All i want is a beautiful woman, she can tap on my inteligentia as we mix blood together, u know cheesy
[size=14pt]Oboy! Na Pidginating levels i dey na! Haba! grin grin Your oga no sack you dat day? cheesy[/size]
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Wislet(f): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2011
I choose No1(b) and No2(a), Hey, dont contend dat. hehehe.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Kx: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
non of the above
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Princek12(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2011
aureen:

Personally i would prefer to be beautiful and dumb my reasons are:                                                       Poster don't forget that human beings can change at any time for it,s only God that cannot change,a lady you think is dumb today can turn out to be intelligent,tricky,manipulating,deceptive tomorrow,some people in nigeria will take advantage of you and also think you are a fool if you don,t have the qualities mention above as a beautiful lady. TO BE DUMB IS A MATTER OF CHOICE.

GBAM!

Although I beg to differ with you as to whether being dumb is a matter of choice. It appears some people are born dumb, but they can always improve their thinking faculties by working harder.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Princek12(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2011
pro01:

Intelligence is often nothing more than a superfluous quality in women. Their relevance (should) hardly transcend considerations of relative beauty and/or manners. Anything more than that na jara and fisi. We already have more than enough intelligence in men to manage life's challenges. Just be beautiful and well-behaved, that's all we ask of you [LOL].

. . .But in the unfortunate event that you're already in this world and you are convinced that you're the sort of unprepossessing eyesore that the OP describes, then you had better be a paragon of good behaviour and extreme intelligence (in that order). At least that might give you a fighting chance of making any meaning out of life.

I will not put an ugly woman inside my house even if she is a rocket scientist.

1 Like

Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by http(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Oboy! Na Pidginating levels i dey na! Haba! grin grin Your oga no sack you dat day? cheesy[/size]

o boi! na bad belleism dey do the oga o as i dey under supervision now, camera dey my table dey watch me, the na say i dey addicted to nairaland grin grin grin

how your babe lipsrsealed u see i prefer beauty anyday, she can tap on my intelligentia as we dey mix the thing together, hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Wislet(f): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2011
sexkillz:

dearie, culdnt continue. Network no gree.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by http(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2011
Princek12:

I will not put an ugly woman inside my house even if she is a rocket scientist.

hehehehe! chineke grin

na so u hate ugly pple like me lipsrsealed reach, u wan exterminate any reminant for ur gene abi? chei this guy don suffer from chronic Uglichronictalism
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2011
emofine:

and the wowo bobos for go North Pole abi . . . this guy abeg no kill me with lafta grin
See if a wowo bobo sleep with a beautiful babe dem go still produce beautiful children but if a handsome bobo sleep with wowo babe dem go produce wowo children times hundred raise to the power of fifty grin.So the problem na the wowo naija babes and make u remember say na these same wowo babes dey form pass.Me sef go campaighn for the exporting of all wowo naija babes out of naija.Abeg make we go throway them for south pole jor grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Beync(f): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
@Op the one u refered as uglyis not ugly
if she were in good shape as in remove fats,
And put her in good shape, she will be is ok
I think she is just Obese.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2011
http:

o boi! na bad belleism dey do the oga o as i dey under supervision now, camera dey my table dey watch me, the na say i dey addicted to nairaland grin grin grin

how your babe lipsrsealed u see i prefer beauty anyday, she can tap on my intelligentia as we dey mix the thing together, hehehehe grin grin grin
[size=14pt]Your head is corrected o jare!  grin grin And to dose pipo wey dey on the side of [b]ugly[/b]nialism, pls if you dont like your self, atleast support the ministry of una future pikin dem! Haba! angry grin
[/size]

Wislet:

dearie, culdnt continue. Network no gree.
[size=14pt]Ouch! No qualms! wink[/size]
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2011
Beync:

@Op the one u refered as uglyis not ugly
if she were in good shape as in remove fats,
And put her in good shape, she will be is ok
I think she is just Obese.
there are many naija girls even fatter than her back in naija grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nayah(f): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
Then Prince you prefer a vegetable just ready to smile and playing a model?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.