Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (15819 Views)

When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Beync(f): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
Lefulefu very Ugly confirmed ug tongue
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by http(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Your head is corrected o jare! grin grin And to dose pipo wey dey on the side of [b]ugly[/b]nialism, pls if you dont like your self, atleast support the ministry of una future pikin dem! Haba! angry grin
[/size]

[size=14pt]Ouch! No qualms! wink[/size]

No mind those people in favour of Uglicoconiasm, they are not being realistic enough, cos i've been there before grin grin its was not a good world at all, this world is crue to ugly pple and i need to preserve my future generation from this Discombulated nightmare called UGLY. My son must be sensible enough cos he knows him mama na Gbam grin i love my wife, whatever deficiency i found, i will use the traetment of Mitosis and meiosis to diffuse her brain to me intelligent enough for me, and u know that kind of cell division will be a smart one. leave it to the doctor, when i finish my work with her, she will be a super breed grin grin grin grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Princek12(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
Beync:

@Op the one u refered as uglyis not ugly
if she were in good shape as in remove fats,
And put her in good shape, she will be is ok
I think she is just Obese.

If you were about to come to this world, and God gives you a choice to be one of the girls. Which one would you pick?
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Agybabe(f): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2011
*enters thread*
Dis question is kind of tricky anyway let me analyse it.
If i'm 2 b born beautiful n dumb, dat means i'll b d hotex babe witout brains. Solution: get knwledge, exposition, mentor, read, move wit inteligent ppl n wit tym i knw say i go learn cos lyf na teacher.
If i'm 2 b born ugly (bt nt fat pls) n inteligent, dat means i'll b dat ugly tin n a mentor wit gud brains n my brain go bring me money. Solution: use beautifyin stuffs, clean up, visit beauty spas n many more *whether oyinbo go fit help me out wit beta beautifyin facial plastic surgery*.
Bt if d situation no get remedy, i beg baba God no let my mama born pikin bt she fit born my siblings.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nayah(f): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
And if God gives you the chance to be like Oprah or Rihanna, I'll go for Oprah any time any day, talking about Oprah for her buisiness sense
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Beync(f): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2011
Princek12:

If you were about to come to this world, and God gives you a choice to be one of the girls. Which one would you pick?
I'l pick beautiful and i'l marry intelligent man who luvs me, we will share his intelligent, there is luv in sharing, shoir grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2011
Beync:

Lefulefu very Ugly confirmed ug tongue
i fine pass u times fifty grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by http(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2011
Beync:

I'l pick beautiful and i'l marry intelligent man who luvs me, we will share his intelligent, there is luv in sharing, shoir grin

May ur dayzs be long on this earth, say amen, what we need from you is the beauty and we can handle the intelligence, by the time we mix up, you would have tap enough intelligence from your man grin cheesy
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by http(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2011
Agybabe:

*enters thread*
Dis question is kind of tricky anyway let me analyse it.
If i'm 2 b born beautiful n dumb, dat means i'll b d hotex babe witout brains. Solution: get knwledge, exposition, mentor, read, move wit inteligent ppl n wit tym i knw say i go learn cos lyf na teacher.
If i'm 2 b born ugly (bt nt fat pls) n inteligent, dat means i'll b dat ugly tin n a mentor wit gud brains n my brain go bring me money. Solution: use beautifyin stuffs, clean up, visit beauty spas n many more *whether oyinbo go fit help me out wit beta beautifyin facial plastic surgery*.
Bt if d situation no get remedy, i beg baba God no let my mama born pikin bt she fit born my siblings.

chei! u bad cheesy
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by http(m): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
lelelelelelelele lellelelele!!!! singing, who no like better things, Anike i gbadun you ooooooo!!!!!

lololololololo loollololllo!!!! singing, who no want oreke lewa, omoge do fine ju mama e lo, !!!!! grin grin grin grin

I will not comit crime against humanity by associating with ugliglicoma and bullism from pple in this world.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Beync(f): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2011
http:

May your dayzs be long on this earth, say amen, what we need from you is the beauty and we can handle the intelligence, by the time we mix up, you would have tap enough intelligence from your man grin cheesy
Bigger Amen! yes dat's wat i mean, he taps some beauty from me, i taps some brain grin

lefulefu:

i fine pass u times fifty grin
Lee fufu, tongue if u fine pass me, i'l sign off cool
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2011
jamb question
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2011
If you are looking for an example of beautiful and dumb, see the "Kardashians", They define that very well
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by callme2: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2011
any of the following could show intelligence:

she is studying at a university or an institute of higher learning and has good grades;
she can have an intellectually stimulating conversation about a topic and can give a thoughtful opinion about such topics;
she can clearly articulate and communicate her ideas orally and through writing;
she can discuss, for example, politics, education, current affairs, or religion, and she can form a reasoned opinion about them.

dumb

she cannot do any of aforementioned things, or she can barely do them

@poster

does the above mentioned qualifies you a real woman/wife material?

and let me remind you, God created everybody in their own unique way
let me also remind you that the above mentioned can be acquired, going to the university for others, is an opportunity.

What have you done and how many women/young girls have you empowered in your community so far?

make i no face you ooooooooo
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2011
call-me:

she is studying at a university or an institute of higher learning and has good grades;
she can have an intellectually stimulating conversation about a topic and can give a thoughtful opinion about such topics;
she can clearly articulate and communicate her ideas orally and through writing;
she can discuss, for example, politics, education, current affairs, or religion, and she can form a reasoned opinion about them.

dumb

@poster

let me also remind you that the above mentioned can be acquired, going to the university for others, is an opportunity.

What have you done and how many women/young girls have you empowered in your community so far?

EVEN mama Akpashi dey comment grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2011
Beync:

Bigger Amen! yes dat's wat i mean, he taps some beauty from me, i taps some brain grin
Lee fufu, tongue if u fine pass me, i'l sign off cool
i be man but yet i even fine pass many naija babes grin grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by http(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
Beync:

that is called sharing, give me some, i'll give u some. grin i know ur man must be proud of u girl wink
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by duduspace(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
Well, Scientists say beauty and brains actually go together. In this era of dodgy statistics, I'm not so sure they aint just sucking up to vox populi and the Beyonces of this world.
But if there is a gene that turns on big bosoms, curvy backsides, faces to kill for and genius level IQ, I'm sure I've got it so all the ladies in the house had better start queueing up at my door if they want such children. grin grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Beync(f): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
http:

that is called sharing, give me some, i'll give u some. grin i know your man must be proud of u girl wink

yes very pround, and my brain he liki
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by callme2: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2011
why why
why

lefulefu's contribution/comments makes a thread very boring
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Beync(f): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2011
Seconded!
very lefulistic
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by http(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
Beync:

Seconded!
very lefulistic

grin grin grin grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2011
call-me:

why why
why

lefulefu's contribution/comments makes a thread very boring
see ya broomstick legs grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2011
Dis thread is interesting.perception of Beauty is relative, wowoism is relative too, an 'ugly' person can appear beautiful to her parents.
I would choose d beauty cause i can teach her, even though it might take an extended period of time. In addition i don't need a genius. We guys know d added advantages.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by NoQualms1(f): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Your head is corrected o jare!  grin grin And to dose pipo wey dey on the side of [b]ugly[/b]nialism, pls if you dont like your self, atleast support the ministry of una future pikin dem! Haba! angry grin
[/size]

[size=14pt]Ouch! No qualms! wink[/size]

Why mention my name ke? I no dey for dumb at all at all ooo
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Agybabe(f): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2011
http:

chei! u bad cheesy
na wetin i 4 do? @least na true i yarn
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Princek12(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2011
call-me:

dumb

@poster

you ask me to define what makes someone intelligent, and I did.

while some people have the opportunity to go to the university, it is not the only way to show intelligence, and I did acknowledge that.

yes, being intelligent is a factor that may be taken into account in determining whether someone is wife material.

i have empowered so many girls by giving them the honor to be in my presence and talking to me. Some of them are even privileged to sleep with me. Trust me, it is empowering.

How many girls have you empowered?
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by 2becandid(f): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
WHO SAYS ONE CANT HAVE IT ALL?

ASK
AGBANI DAREGO
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by 2becandid(f): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2011

ASK
AGBANI DAREGO
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by BloodShed1: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2011
Well, generally, the hotter she is, the dumber she is.

And that's how I like 'em, a match made in heaven LMAO.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by cynthiafred67(f): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
2be candid:

ASK  
AGBANI DAREGO

^^Pls help me ask him oo
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by aureen: 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
@poster

i have empowered so many girls by giving them the honor to be in my presence and talking to me. Some of them are even privileged to sleep with me. Trust me, it is empowering.

How many girls have you empowered?

are you male or female?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.