Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well (39829 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by nairalanda1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
newoffer:
No he married for the Anus. All this Nairaland adolescent. A man is still loving his wife till she started giving him bad attitude.

Thanks ,noted. cheesy

( you never see nothing)
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by legitnow1: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Germi9:

You don’t read…
But if the woman was patient and not allow that condition deter her sense of judgement she would keep her man or better still have a moral justification

MARRIAGE WORKS BETTER WITH KIDS.

AS A MATTER OF FACT THEY ARE THE REAL ASSURANCE.

ONCE ONE PERSON CANNOT PRODUCE, THE OTHER WILL USE THAT AS EXCUSE TO LEAVE.

THIS IS NATURE.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I can see you're angry ..sorry ok?
**Yawn*** undecided
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by legitnow1: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
SO, MY ADVICE IS TO STOP ABORTION.

IF U KNACK GET BELLE, START PREPARING FOR THE BABY, WITH THOSE WILLING TO ASSIST YOU, ON THE JOURNEY.

THEIR IS NO SET TIME FOR IT.

IT IS THE WHITEMAN CONFUSION.

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
legitnow1:
■ MARRIAGE WORKS BETTER WITH KIDS. AS A MATTER OF FACT THEY ARE THE REAL ASSURANCE.
ONCE ONE PERSON CANNOT PRODUCE, THE OTHER WILL USE THAT AS EXCUSE TO LEAVE. THIS IS NATURE.
That is a lie you have been fed by those equally ignorant. Marriage is primarily for companionship, the next kids(or even a dog), and everything else that may come. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by FireUpNow(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
OP you sef nor get joy as wel as your husband. The mistake you made was telling him no sex or intimacy when you know that he can get it elsewhere. Your man tried as the fault is from you. You have willingly given his side chick upper hand in the game. Pray to God to win your man back and be ready to spread your legs wide open for him anytime.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by ednut1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
IconicR:
Good you edited your initial post of calling her a potential murderer
Glad you know you are a toxic person
she is still a potential murderer. She can go harm the man and his current babe. Its normal for people like here. They will blame depression
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by legitnow1: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
IF ANY GUY GIVE WOMAN BELLE, IT SHOULD BE LAW THAT HE MARRIES HER STRAIGHT AWAY.

HE CANNOT CLAIM TO BE BLIND, AND DID NOT KNOW WHERE HE WAS ENTERING.

WE NEED TO REVERT BACK TO OUR AFRICAN TRADITIONS.

NOT ARAB OR EUROPEANS.

I'M TALKING AFRICAN.

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Isokoboy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
nairalanda1:
Husband no dey understand that marriage is for better for worse .

Your wife dey undergo serious issues and the best way to deal with it is to get another woman pregnant?

Suppose it was the other way round? Suppose the woman was fertile and you were the one shooting blanks?

The man married because he wanted free punnami and the pride of being called a father. Not because he wanted to get married. I doubt he loved the woman.

Don't get married for the image

Na wa ooo...did you read it the story at all...the woman practically drove this innocent, God fearing man away

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by nairalanda1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Isokoboy:

Na wa ooo...did you read it the story at all...the woman practically drove this innocent, God fearing man away

Innocent God fearing man wey go commit adultery?

Ok. O. I no dey understand the religion some of you practice here

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Jughead29: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reelmii:
Ok...ashawo dey ur husband eyes before so dont think u were the problem, he just used ur issues as an excuse....

My advice is for u to see ur therapist..i believe u will be fine, time will heal ur wounds....thank God he did not leave u with a child, atleast u are mot a single mother so it will be easy for u to move on with time...

A man that can throw away 14yrs in just a short period of time was just a disaster waiting to happen....
I pity the new woman because he might leave her too one day because of a flimsy issue.....but by then,, u would have healed and moved on

why not open your brain wide before taking?? for 14yrs did he cheat and why will a woman tell her husband to go and get it somewhere else

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by FuckTheMod: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
nairalanda1:

And it is not up to 99 percent self.

I can even safely tell you that many women who are pregnant may have had an abortion in the past. And many women who are struggling to get pregnant may have been virgins at marriage.

The woman struggling to get pregnant in op story could be having hormonal issues or may have even had some genetic anomalies in her womb
You're just still rambling and beating around the bush. Nobody said OLOSHOS with thousands of bodycount can't bear children, but the fact is that multiple sexual exposures with multiple partners is very dangerous and risky. Besides, it's not all girls that can be lucky.
Just as some normal girls will have risky unprotected sex with multiple men at different times and not get pregnant or get infected by STDs, a know many girls that got pregnant the first time they ever had sex in their life, also, some non-promiscuous people have hiv and other STDs through sex today, some even contracted it the first time they ever had sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by insabarnur(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
If your in my state ..find time to have an audience...All is well
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by beejay85: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:
I came across this post on Reddit and it's triggering.
For this economy , u dey carry anoda person wahala for head like gala..
Continue...teramo grin

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by legitnow1: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
I READ ONE SAD STORY TODAY OF A GIRL IN UNIVERSITY THROWING HER NEW BORN BABY FROM UP TO THE GROUND SO THE BABY CAN DIE.

THAT IS MURDER OF THE WORST KIND.

HER ACTION IS A RESULT OF THE CURRENT WHITE MAN SYSTEM, SHE THINK IT IS WRONG TIME, SO SHE THREW AWAY THE BEST GIFT LIFE HAVE TO OFFER.

NOW THEY HAVE ARRESTED HER, SCHOOL SHE NO GO FINISH, BABY SHE NO GET, HER FREEDOM TAKEN AWAY.

THE RIGHT THING IS IF YOU LIKE TO KNACK, GET BELLE, OK, SUSPEND EDUCATION AND START SOMETHING ELSE TO ENABLE YOU LOOK AFTER YOUR CHILD.

EDUCATION FOR MANY IS A WASTE OF TIME ANYWAY BECAUSE EVEN AFTER IT NO JOB.

START SOMETHING REAL AND DO THE REAL LIFE, FORGET THE WHITE MAN BULL SHIT.

AFTERALL, NA DRUGDEALER BE UNA PRESIDENT AND EVEN RIG ELECETION AND ALL THE EDUCATED PEOPLE AND LAWYER/JUDGES CANNOT DO SHIT.

U CAN DO THE EDUCATION ABIT LATER OR THE NEXT DECADE, YOU ARE STILL YOUNG AND AHEAD.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by omoredia: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:

And you Sir/Ma, are an idiot. I did mention that I saw the post on Reddit. That's the first thing any sensible person would have read as it's basically the first sentence in the post.

I have shared the link below. Go ahead and message the depressed author.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/16b1f17/the_woman_my_husband_left_me_for_is_pregnant_and/

Hehe what i can decode is that

1. You are very rude

2. Miserably single and have run out of time

3. You never mind ur business thats why u arr carrying other peoples problems on your head

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by hamzeiy: 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reelmii:
Ok...ashawo dey ur husband eyes before so dont think u were the problem, he just used ur issues as an excuse....

My advice is for u to see ur therapist..i believe u will be fine, time will heal ur wounds....thank God he did not leave u with a child, atleast u are mot a single mother so it will be easy for u to move on with time...

A man that can throw away 14yrs in just a short period of time was just a disaster waiting to happen....
I pity the new woman because he might leave her too one day because of a flimsy issue.....but by then,, u would have healed and moved on
Disaster waiting to happen that has not happened already after 14 years..keep deceiving your selves.
This is the beauty of polygamy that you faith did not disallow but you made it forbidden upon your selves

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by legitnow1: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is a lie you have been fed by those equally ignorant. Marriage is primarily for companionship, the next kids(or even a dog), and everything else that may come. undecided

COMPANIONSHIP AFTER WHAT AGE?

WHICH COMPANONSHIP PAST THE ONE OF CHILDREN THAT U STAY WITH IN THE HOUSE FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT?

DONT DECIEVE YOURSELF.

WESTERN EDUCATION HAVE TEACH MANY OF YOU NONSENSE.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by drsibz66(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reelmii:

Pls who wasted each other 14yrs.i guess it's the woman. The man should be applauded for staying so long with her . If it was the other way round the selfish woman would have left long ago. Just imagine a woman who is infertile still hoarding sex from her husband who has been loyal for 14yrs.Sorry the only disaster here was the woman and not the man .
The man tried and hasn't done anything wrong. The only thing he did wrong was to sought for solutions going forward and the woman in her anger and selfishness told the husband off.

For me no one should hold anyone back from having a child , husband and wife. Once a husband or wife discovered that he or she is not fertile or can't have kids , the fertile partner should be allowed to make his or her own decision regarding having kids. Anything other than that is selfish.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Karleb(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Imagine you go to your husband to ask for money for upkeep and he tells you he is not in the right frame of mind.

Our women are ungrateful.

I doubt this story tho, this woman is too accountable.

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Amumaigwe: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Exactly! That the new lady is pregnant does not necessarily mean it is the man that did it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bitter woman. It is the man that did it, the grieving wife said so. See who is now accusing fellow woman of paternity fraud: the women defender general of nairaland. If a man makes such comments even in the passing, your clumsy fangs will shoot out. Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:
I came across this post on Reddit and it's triggering.

Na u tell am to go ahead na. But for real? Man waited 14yrs o. No woman will stay with an unproductive man for for 14yrs.

Chinua Achebe said “As long as the bed moves at night, there would be a happy home”

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Jewessgratitud3: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
She said she wouldn't want to go into details of the cause of her barreness, meaning she probably did something that caused it. Hmm .

See.. I don't pity any woman who after using her hand to destroy her fertility with various abortions and prevention pills is now crying in her husbands house. YES! I said so.

When you'll be telling these useless girls to stop engaging in illicit sex and downing all sorts of abortion pills, they'll not listen. Some will even insult you and stop greeting you. After all their rubbish they'll now be running from pillar to post looking for the children they have flushed in the toilet.

Look... Those of you here still indulging in such things, Make una continue. E dey front dey wait una.
You may think it's nothing now but that time you'll know how far.

Pikin wey say e mama no go sleep, she self no go sleep. Ngwanu O seti go

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by clinician2x: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
nairalanda1:
Husband no dey understand that marriage is for better for worse .

Your wife dey undergo serious issues and the best way to deal with it is to get another woman pregnant?

Suppose it was the other way round? Suppose the woman was fertile and you were the one shooting blanks?

The man married because he wanted free punnami and the pride of being called a father. Not because he wanted to get married. I doubt he loved the woman.

Don't get married for the image

What is wrong with the surrogacy option the man suggested? And why did it lead to a huge fight?

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by TheBillyonaire: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Should have been handled differently. Polygamy solves all these.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by MrAgbako: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Now that is how to treat women who always deny their husbands sex. Madam no time abeg. Even your husband was ready to help but you women behave the same anyway. Always doing as if una brain dey touch. Before anything y'all will start accusing someone of having a girlfriend out or sleeping with just anyone around y'all suspect.
Madm move on or beg him so he can retain you as his first wife else the new wife with snatch the position too 😂
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by clinician2x: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
legitnow1:
IF ANY GUY GIVE WOMAN BELLE, IT SHOULD BE LAW THAT HE MARRIES HER STRAIGHT AWAY.

HE CANNOT CLAIM TO BE BLIND, AND DID NOT KNOW WHERE HE WAS ENTERING.

WE NEED TO REVERT BACK TO OUR AFRICAN TRADITIONS.

NOT ARAB OR EUROPEANS.

I'M TALKING AFRICAN.

Before u talk something, try connect ur brain to your mouth before u start talking. It will save you a lot of trouble in ur life.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by cococandy(f): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:
The poster is definitely a narcissist who has a lot of self-love and doesn't care about other people's feelings.

The man waited 14 years. I'm glad my wife got pregnant at the first time of asking. If not, I'd have been out in less than two years.
I guess for better or worse is only for her not for you
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
legitnow1:
■ COMPANIONSHIP AFTER WHAT AGE? WHICH COMPANONSHIP PAST THE ONE OF CHILDREN THAT U STAY WITH IN THE HOUSE FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT? DONT DECIEVE YOURSELF. WESTERN EDUCATION HAVE TEACH MANY OF YOU NONSENSE.
Please stop this West vs. Nigeria bullsheet. Humans are humans everywhere and if two individuals cannot stay together in a marriage even without children. Even when children arrive, they will still not be able to stand each other. Honestly look around at the specimens you call marriage today to see what reality has been trying to tell you all this while. undecided
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by legitnow1: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
clinician2x:

Before u talk something, try connect ur brain to your mouth before u start talking. It will save you a lot of trouble in ur life.

U WANT TO GIVE WOMAN BELLE, AND WALK AWAY?

OR WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

I REPEAT, IF YOU IMPREGNATE HER, MARRY HER.

IT SHOULD BE LAW.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by clinician2x: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
legitnow1:

U WANT TO GIVE WOMAN BELLE, AND WALK AWAY?

OR WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

I REPEAT, IF YOU IMPREGNATE HER, MARRY HER.

I have gotten 3 women pregnant and all of them.aborted it. I sent the first one 10, the second one 8k, the third one use her money but I had to take her to where it was confirmed done. They are not good for marriage. In ur opinion, I should go marry who no good abi?
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Gee64: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Stay calm. Marriage is not all about child-bearing. There is more to it than that.

You'll definitely find a man who will live you the way you are. Perhaps, a baby-daddy or a widower.

If you can reach me, please do. I have a piece of proposition for you.
Zero eight zero, 350 nine six three, 42.
It's better on WhatsApp. Scammers should please stir clear or get into trouble with the law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) / 83-year-old Retiree Sleeps Under Bridge For 17 Years (pic) / Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.