Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? (37401 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Getting The Best Out Of Your House Helps / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by cuteboy2: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Statistic shows that 99.999% of rape cases in the world are carried out by men. What does that tells you?

You have moved from cheating to rape and statistics. It's like something is paining you with men.

OK. Let's go to statistics. Can you tell us why, according to DNA statistics, over 60% of children born in marriages are not fathered by husbands? Who impregnated the wives with those babies?👶👶🍼
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by deyplay: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
writetopoker:
Because free things are sweeter
just like free money from guys to girls
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by stuffs2002: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
ruffDiamond:
egbon, leave story, there is no such thing as innocent 98% ,na very big lie!!!!!

Speak for yourself
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Georgejeez: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
The main problem is not even making the mistake of sleeping with your house maid .

The main problem is discovering that she's far sweeter , juicier and tighter than your wife .
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Squirrel1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
BreconHills:

While accepting that it is completely wrong for men yo sleep with househelps from a moral as well as religious point of view - here are a few ideas. These ideas are based on consensual sex and not rape or undue influence.

1. Men who want to be taken care of and respected have increased affinity with their househelps. This affinity may or may not lead to consensual sex especially where the wive is a career woman and the man's work means he has flexible work hours - this simple biology and human dynamics.

2. Many women underestimate their househelps and do not realize that these are in cases fully grown women who may also have sexual desires.

3. Wives may not be attentive to the dressing of their househelps. Those hand me downs and wrapper in the evening may look local and uncouth to the wife but they may be sexy to a man.

4. Uneducated women use a lot more non verbal communication, eyes, body movements, gestures to make up for language deficiencies - these may be regarded by men as sexual cues which they respond to. If your househelp always puts her hand on her head while talking to your husband - understand what this does to her anatomy. It could be harmless, it could subconscious or conscious signalling.

5. At the heart of many men is a desire for primal and " basic instinct" encounters which don't need dinner dates or "staging" - just raw basic instinct encounters based on hormones and dopamine. It happens. For some Wives such desires are disrespectful.

In conclusion, men need to understand the cycle of attraction and cut it out before it is too late. Wives need to also be self aware and stop regarding sex as a prize that has to be earned or won. If all this is done, then pray because human nature is flawed.

This piece does not cover men who are sexual perverts, rapists, abusers or sexually incontinent. It also does not cover women who are careless, lackadaisical or with low sex drives - these are a seperate set of accidents waiting to happen. My contribution is focused on unintended and unplanned accidents.
wow! You sir, is an intelligent fellow. Leaned from this.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Incrediblekutty(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
lalasticlala ishilove seun justwise Dominique nlfpmod rule 2

Madam answer what he asked before reporting him. Why do women Bleep their gatemen, driver??
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Liballo: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lol. grin
What a funny question.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Georgejeez: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Most men are explorers in nature and most house Helps are unexplored/barely explored.

Do the math.
This analogy is Satanic grin grin grin.

Meaning say Mungo Park must discover River Niger

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by porthouse7(f): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Skyview01:

Its in the past. My kids are all grown and no more househelp for me.
u are not covered in this convo then
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by babajero(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chinny024:

All this just for sex?..🤔🤔🤔🤔.

What are the husband duties then?
Women desires are insatiable, is just like using a small cup of water to fill a deep well. If you are sincere you will agree I am saying the truth.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by CCIA: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Cos they v lust

Hello sweetheart kiss
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by SAMBARRY: 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:
A house help that treats Oga better than the wife is worth sharing the gbola with.

A house help will cook for your husband, serve him, wash his clothes, clean his shoes, sweep his bedroom, dress his bed and you think Oga is foolish not to compensate her with his gbola in a magnificent way undecided

Men are naturally benevolent. No sane man should allow his wife stops him from finding the love of his life.
so rape and adultery is compensation.a lot of married women have unknowingly married mad men.no wonder depressed and cranky married women full everywhere.imagine cooking and cleaning for an adulterous man almost all the days of your married life.tufiaaa

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chetas81(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Is simply because they are not born again.
born again, you just allowed the British colony book called holy bible, to deceived you,job and Abraham story from the Bible won't allow black African citizen to see front
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by expensivediamon(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Beause they never saw her as their daughter or sister.

It is very painful when the protector becomes the predator.

Worst of all She calls him Father(Daddy)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by achimendy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:
A house help that treats Oga better than the wife is worth sharing the gbola with.

A house help will cook for your husband, serve him, wash his clothes, clean his shoes, sweep his bedroom, dress his bed and you think Oga is foolish not to compensate her with his gbola in a magnificent way undecided

Men are naturally benevolent. No sane man should allow his wife stops him from finding the love of his life.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Bluffly: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Ohh o. Meaning wife's are suppose to be maids. So demeaning.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by achimendy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
A house help that disrespects her madam should be treated like the on on front page thread.

Madam disrespected her self by not standing up to her responsibility, but house help is there to compensate sha.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Bluffly: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
It's not just men. When you delegate all your responsibilities within your family (with the exception of intimacy, of course) to someone else, that person essentially becomes your partner's partner.

Marriage goes much deeper than what many people think.

Remember the story of Joseph in Egypt when the king placed him in charge of his household?

That's right; the king's wife was so attracted to Joseph that she tried to rape him.

I'm not justifying their actions, but when a maid cooks, serves, cleans, and takes care of the man and the kids, etc., she ends up assuming more of a wife's role than that of a maid.

You're essentially delegating your position to her, and if she's good at it, she might as well do it wholeheartedly.

If I were a judge, I'd rule that the husband cheated on his maid with the wife, not the other way around, as she's fulfilling more of the traditional wife's duties for him than the actual wife.
So the bolded are qualities of a wife
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by moneyissweet(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Na mumu men,I never see yansh wey go sweet pass my wife yansh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Icrave4u: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
I hope you not pregnant for your oga? Nah questión i ask!
saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
Why do men indulge in such act?
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

please I need answers
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by pargelenis(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
First principles, my friends. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do, this unnamed man you debate about?

This man covets. That's his nature. And how do we begin to covet, my friends? Do we seek out things to covet?

We begin by coveting what we see every day!

PS: A gift for you if you can figure out which movie the explanation above is based upon.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by isabi2lof: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
izonborn098:
If ur husband happen to sleep with ur house help then their is something in the maid that u don't get..
Why do women Bleep gate man and neighbor?

Even underage house girls , most of them are just community dogs undecided
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by isabi2lof: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
Osobi32:
When the house help cares more than the wife, when the house help shows more love than the wife, when the house help is always present attending to his needs even without him telling her what to do..... Madam it becomes natural for the man to start seeing the beauty in her.

What can you say of minors , children under the age of 10yrs 🥱.

This topic isn't even a new thing , same men that sleeps with their biological daugthers , no wonder , they do deport most of them , immediately they step their feet outside the country .

Make una dey take am with womanizing.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by isabi2lof: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

please I need answers

Nothing in this world justify such actions, the most painful part of it , is them sleeping with minors .

Like the wife will maltreat her in the morning and afternoon, then the horsebandit will come at night to pound same innocent child .

I now see the reasons why my dad , doesn't want any of us to stay with anybody.

I just pity people that are still giving birth to kids that they can't comfortably take care of ,

Some of them will just become a sex tool in the hands of Oga and animal in the hands of Madam all in the name of being a housemaid.

I pray to live long for my children, this world is full of evil .

I heard of one yesterday, she just put to birth and the husband is already sleeping with the maid , a girl of 13yrs . I was like , if it was the woman's child , and someone is sexually abusing her daughter , would she have kept mute , of course, some mumu women are every ready to keep mute.

I'm a lady but I will say large percent of Nigeria women are gullible , while larger percent of men are shameless.

You wondered why they're been deported from UK and the likes. I can't even vouch for them , same thing happens here and they get away with it.

God bless Oyinbo law.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by countryman13: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
[quote author=Boldideas post=126196579]

Most men with low libido and small dick size truly don't take advantage. As a matter of fact, they are very shy. [/quot
Hmmmmmmmm tori wowo
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by godofuck231: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Woman are attracted by power , wealth and afluence , men are ocular, they are moved by what they see
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by InvertedHammer: 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers
/

If the desired is not available, the available becomes the desired. cool

The same reason madam sleeps with the driver or gateman.

/
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by kclee(m): 1:43am On Oct 05, 2023
Cheap and easy
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by xcuggsm(m): 3:02am On Oct 05, 2023
moneyissweet:
Na mumu men,I never see yansh wey go sweet pass my wife yansh
Hmmm! Confession time.
You must have done a lot of sampling (seeing) to arrive at that conclusion.
Well done!!
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Charly68: 4:02am On Oct 05, 2023
Boldideas:

Continue speaking English.

Are you guilty ?
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by bigcasava1(m): 5:56am On Oct 05, 2023
Because is very close to each other
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:25am On Oct 05, 2023
LACK OF SELF CONTROL .
YIELDING TO DEVIL'S DEMANDS.

BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT IF FEELS LIKE WHEN A BEAUTIFUL TEENAGER COMES TO ASK YOU QUESTION while tying Only towel ? wink

I DON'T SUPPORT EVIL THOUGH BUT LADIES SHOULD CONTINUE TO LOOK HOT FOR THEIR HUSBAND.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.