Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? (37404 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Getting The Best Out Of Your House Helps / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Boldideas: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
ruffDiamond:
egbon, leave story, there is no such thing as innocent 98% ,na very big lie!!!!!

No mind amπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Cromagnon: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
Why do men indulge in such act?
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

please I need answers
why not
Is it not grace of God you are not a househelp?
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by robosky02(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
BreconHills:

While accepting that it is completely wrong for men yo sleep with househelps from a moral as well as religious point of view - here are a few ideas. These ideas are based on consensual sex and not rape or undue influence.

1. Men who want to be taken care of and respected have increased affinity with their househelps. This affinity may or may not lead to consensual sex especially where the wive is a career woman and the man's work means he has flexible work hours - this simple biology and human dynamics.

2. Many women underestimate their househelps and do not realize that these are in cases fully grown women who may also have sexual desires.

3. Wives may not be attentive to the dressing of their househelps. Those hand me downs and wrapper in the evening may look local and uncouth to the wife but they may be sexy to a man.

4. Uneducated women use a lot more non verbal communication, eyes, body movements, gestures to make up for language deficiencies - these may be regarded by men as sexual cues which they respond to. If your househelp always puts her hand on her head while talking to your husband - understand what this does to her anatomy. It could be harmless, it could subconscious or conscious signalling.

5. At the heart of many men is a desire for primal and " basic instinct" encounters which don't need dinner dates or "staging" - just raw basic instinct encounters based on hormones and dopamine. It happens. For some Wives such desires are disrespectful.

In conclusion, men need to understand the cycle of attraction and cut it out before it is too late. Wives need to also be self aware and stop regarding sex as a prize that has to be earned or won. If all this is done, then pray because human nature is flawed.

This piece does not cover men who are sexual perverts, rapists, abusers or sexually incontinent. It also does not cover women who are careless, lackadaisical or with low sex drives - these are a seperate set of accidents waiting to happen. My contribution is focused on unintended and unplanned accidents.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by babajero(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chinny024:

Lol...What of women that doesn't hv drivers,gatemen, houseboy nkoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Then you should be sorry for the cucumbers they bought from the market, their fingers, their dildos and innocent young boys living around them.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by maysjohnston: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
BreconHills:

While accepting that it is completely wrong for men yo sleep with househelps from a moral as well as religious point of view - here are a few ideas. These ideas are based on consensual sex and not rape or undue influence.

1. Men who want to be taken care of and respected have increased affinity with their househelps. This affinity may or may not lead to consensual sex especially where the wive is a career woman and the man's work means he has flexible work hours - this simple biology and human dynamics.

2. Many women underestimate their househelps and do not realize that these are in cases fully grown women who may also have sexual desires.

3. Wives may not be attentive to the dressing of their househelps. Those hand me downs and wrapper in the evening may look local and uncouth to the wife but they may be sexy to a man.

4. Uneducated women use a lot more non verbal communication, eyes, body movements, gestures to make up for language deficiencies - these may be regarded by men as sexual cues which they respond to. If your househelp always puts her hand on her head while talking to your husband - understand what this does to her anatomy. It could be harmless, it could subconscious or conscious signalling.

5. At the heart of many men is a desire for primal and " basic instinct" encounters which don't need dinner dates or "staging" - just raw basic instinct encounters based on hormones and dopamine. It happens. For some Wives such desires are disrespectful.

In conclusion, men need to understand the cycle of attraction and cut it out before it is too late. Wives need to also be self aware and stop regarding sex as a prize that has to be earned or won. If all this is done, then pray because human nature is flawed.

This piece does not cover men who are sexual perverts, rapists, abusers or sexually incontinent. It also does not cover women who are careless, lackadaisical or with low sex drives - these are a seperate set of accidents waiting to happen. My contribution is focused on unintended and unplanned accidents.

You just nailed it
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Lantosed: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lol
PapaNnamdi:
House help knacks Omo,
Every man's fantasy, make I make more money, na house help straight,

Confam hide and seek knacks,
My wife can get fat as she likes I wouldn't care anymore,
If she is tired no problem, na to go watch Saudi league at 1am, use second half for knacks inside house help room,

Oh,
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chinny024(f): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
babajero:
Then you should be sorry for the cucumbers they bought from the market, their fingers, their dildos and innocent young boys living around them.

All this just for sex?..πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.

What are the husband duties then?
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by tivhador: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
No, its from Korean movie....LMAO
VinnyBaba:

OP, why the GENERALISATION?πŸ˜•πŸ˜’

From Where did you Get ur DATA that Men are sleeping with their Househelps?☹️

Is it from Nollywood?πŸ€”

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by ruffDiamond: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Charly68:
The major causes are :
1) A curse can cause it
2) Demonic influence called seduction can cause it too..
3) Lack of self discipline can cause it. A disciplined man will never contemplate such a shameful act .
na lie!na lie!na very big lie
No 1 ,sex is overrated,and in this part of the world,too much unnecessary seriousness,hush-hush,hush-up,is attached to anything sex!some fool in cassock,funny robe and cap using the pulpit as launch pad to propagate their cockeyed, ill -informed personal opinion and ideal ,under the guise of biblical and moral bulsHit, have been known to condemn other sex style as well , telling us,only missionary style is accepted by God!phew!
2,human , despite all so called acquired knowledge, civilization, achievement, position, are still basically ANIMAL! Google up supposed weathy, civilized, discipline men getting down with their secretaries housemaids, marketers etc , you'll see thousands!I still remember that of former US President, Bill Clinton and Desire Washington,then called Clinton gate.many! even your so called discipline can fail depending on circumstances and situation.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by tivhador: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Why are all the girls in NAIRALAND so immature? Firstly as a Lady in this modern era, what do you have to offer a man besides sex and children? #Watchhowthegirlsreply cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tzar(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Good question. I wonder why women don’t ask these kind of questions. I hope you are ready for the truth.
Those househelps have most feminine characteristics that men desire. beauty may draw a man to a woman but other features are more desirable and will keep the man with you for a long time or forever.
1. Respectfulness- most women lose respect for their husbands and the housemaid exhibits this excellently. A man is drawn to where he is respected, even if it is the office, bar or the arms of another woman.
2. Homeliness- men want their house to become a home. The errands the wife sends the maid makes her look more homely than the madam. This also includes excellent meals the man knows it is the housemaid that prepared it. One of the fastest ways to a man’s heart is via the stomach. Wise women cook and SERVE their man’s meals. You deputize this role at your risk.
3. Loyalty- most women , especially career or socialite women, devote their attention to their work, boss, colleagues, social media, church, pastor, party etc. The househelp shows better devotion to the man and family. This subconsciously draws the maid to him.
4. Great sex- most Nigerian women are terrible in bed. Unfortunately, men don’t like talking about this. One taste of a maid good in bed gets the oga addicted.
5. Youth- Men are always more drawn to younger women. This natural attraction is made worse by a wife with bad character. In the old days, old wives marry younger girls for their husbands so that they know and can manage the number and the kind of pvssy that their husbands dick ventures into. Most men will still find their aging wives attractive if she takes care of her body and has excellent character. Unfortunately most women stop taking care of themselves in marriage and develop a terrible non feminine character.

Caveat- there are still polygamous men and/or a few terrible men that will still cheat on you inspite of checking all the boxes above well. Those men are a special breed!

saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

please I need answers
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by finallybusy: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Another JAMB question.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by EndRape2(f): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
Because they are dogs

quote author=saphiere post=125810913]Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.

please I need answers [/quote]
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by nosa2ekundayo: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Skyview01:
I have had househelps and never slept with any of them . So!

...so your wife is either Ebira or very wicked by nature!!...cos it is obvious she delibrately handpicked the ugliest ones grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
nosa2ekundayo:

...so your wife is either Ebira or very wicked by nature!!...cos it is obvious she delibrately handpicked the ugliest ones grin grin

I don't understand what you are talking about.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by okoroemeka(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers
that is the allure of cheating,you are not limited to only beautiful,mature and sensible girls,sometimes you can sample ugly,,anyhow and scrapped girls ,most times those dirty ones pvssy is too sweet and there is a special joy in eating a forbidden fruit
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
grin

You wicked gan.
I don laff scatter
Boldideas:

Most men with low libido and small dick size truly don't take advantage. As a matter of fact, they are very shy.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by porthouse7(f): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Skyview01:

You will grow up one day!

If your dad had sex with the maid and your mom was sad, would you be happy as a kid.

Learn to think of consequences before actions.
just enjoy sex without guilt or emotion
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Burgerlomo: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
izonborn098:
If ur husband happen to sleep with ur house help then their is something in the maid that u don't get..
Why do women Bleep gate man and neighbor?

Why you no include the oga or madam driver nau πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
porthouse7:
just enjoy sex without guilt or emotion

That sex can make me lose my houses and everything i have worked for in life. It can make me lose the love and respect of my teenage children. It can affect my business.

I have sex my wife which I find enjoyable. Why the hell would I want to have sex with a maid? What enjoyment or gains are there for me after cumming. I am not religious and don't go to church but, I don't see any gain or pleasure in meaningless sex.

You call risk of catching a disease an enjoyment? I even had to decline sex from my wife when I am busy with important things.

Dogs, cats, pigs and all animals have sex, It is only a black man that thinks he has achieved something tangible just because he had sex. I honestly don't see the gain or enjoyment in random sex with a maid.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Goodlady(f): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Married men left the group
Cos they v lust
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Badmashii(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chinny024:

Lol...love of his life u said?.
Is beyond madness if a man stoops so low to sleep with a house help..

You guys should pay close attention to what this lady said.

The biggest mistake girls commit is thinking they are the same with men. Women are generally hypergamous while men aren't.

A girl will hardly Bleep a man she believes is of lower status than her, which is not the case for men. Actually for men,the lower her status the better.(that means the more submissive she is the better.)

Yes. It's really hard for a lady with money to be submissive.

So, ladies you need to know that men and women are different. We men can Bleep our househelp as far as she is younger and more submissive than our wife. Which is usually the case most of the time.

If you think we don't have standards or we are stooping low for such acts then you are gravely mistaken.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by porthouse7(f): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
Skyview01:

That sex can make me lose my houses and everything i have worked for in life. It can make me lose the love and respect of my teenage children. It can affect my business.

I have sex my wife which I find enjoyable. Why the hell would I want to have sex with a maid? What enjoyment or gains are there for me after cumming. I am not religious and don't go to church but, I don't see any gain or pleasure in meaningless sex.

You call risk of catching a disease an enjoyment? I even had to decline sex from my wife when I am busy with important things.

Dogs, cats, pigs and all animals have sex, It is only a black man that thinks he has achieved something tangible just because he had sex. I honestly don't see the gain or enjoyment in random sex with a maid.

expect ur house help no get yansh or breast then u are safe, otherwise u are just buying time
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by SPAMBOX7: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
lalasticlala ishilove seun justwise Dominique nlfpmod rule 2
Dun.ce grin
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by winner37(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
There are a lot of reasons behind it , just for few here
1. A girl of 18 years having what a lady of 25 and 30 should be having.
2 . Cleanliness
3. Go good with cooking
4. Taking your wife responsibility..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
porthouse7:
expect ur house help no get yansh or breast then u are safe, otherwise u are just buying time

Its in the past. My kids are all grown and no more househelp for me.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by cuteboy2: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers

Precisely for the same reason married women and madams enjoy sleeping with their smelly gate men and drivers. Let's not even go to the area of toy boys.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by gtassure: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers
Low hanging fruit is always preferred and used by men and women!
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by jimcaddy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Na disgraceful men dey sleep with househelp wey no fine and still justifying it. Why then did you marry your wife if you know that you'll still knack housegirl? Abeg there is no excuse for cheating. We do these things cuz we know that nothing will happen. Afterall "it's men's nature to cheat" Abi?
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by purples25(f): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Going with another woman is a decision that can be made despite the best attempt to satisfy a man, so it's not the fault of the woman. At worst, a man can decide to divorce so that his next move will be without dirty hands, so if he does things behind the woman's back, that is his way of handling things.

However, for women, I have something to say. How do women treat the house help badly and not realize that they are creating a 'Cinderella Situation' ? Come on, you are three times the age of the maid, then you shout on her and mistreat her...then you are fastening the process of your husband noticing you are older and grouchy, while she's a helpless, 'pretty young thing'. I'm not supporting men, but this maltreatment helps the man look more in her direction, pity her, and finally notice how hardworking and fine she is.

If as a woman you act like this... Congratulations. Because singlehandedly, you have created a Cinderella (the help), and now you will be that older mean stepmother in the house. Which leaves less sexual attention diverted to you.

Anyway, you never know what men's kinks are. If you're lucky, that promiscuous hubby might prefer a 'wicked stepmother ' sexually. Who knows? Many men are freaky.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.