Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? (37355 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Getting The Best Out Of Your House Helps / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by MrHighSea: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
People misunderstood @Tallesty1.

I CAN simply walk up and slap a soldier but I WON'T.

That act doesn't need knowledge of quantum physics or ability to perform brain surgery on ants.

Every abled body man CAN sleep with their maid but the disciplined and responsible ones won't.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tallesty1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
MrHighSea:
People misunderstood @Tallesty1.

I CAN simply walk up and slap a soldier but I WON'T.

That act doesn't need knowledge of quantum physics or ability to perform brain surgery on ants.

Every abled body man CAN sleep with their maid but the disciplined and responsible ones won't.
Thanks man
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Osobi32(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2023
When the house help cares more than the wife, when the house help shows more love than the wife, when the house help is always present attending to his needs even without him telling her what to do..... Madam it becomes natural for the man to start seeing the beauty in her.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Nazgul: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
Why do men indulge in such act?
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

Nlfp.mod please I need answers
Not all men engage in such act.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by mezico96(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

Nlfp.mod please I need answers

I don't know your motive for opening up this thread but also ask yourself, WHY DO WOMEN LIKE TO SLEEP WITH THEIR MALE BESTIE?

The answers are similar

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by 1Sharon(f): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
izonborn098:
If ur husband happen to sleep with ur house help then their is something in the maid that u don't get..
Why do women Bleep gate man and neighbor?

That something is usually nothing. It is just their greed at play.

Househelp that is usually underage and haggard looking.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Kakamorufu(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
lalasticlala ishilove seun justwise Dominique nlfpmod rule 2
They countered your arguement, you don run dey call olopa. Na wa o for you people ooo grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by zigi(f): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers

Not men but a few disgusting pigs parading as men
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by seguno2: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers

Why do househelps sleep with their Ogas

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Mitsurugi(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

He hasn't violated any rule.

He just flipped the table of your post

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Angelfrost(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
The same reason some women sleep with their male house helps, drivers, gardeners, bodyguards, fitness instructors, etc...!

The helps provide the adventure, variety, and attention their spouses deny them knowingly or unknowingly.

Infidelity comes down to lack of discipline and respect for your marital vows...!

Those who don't cheat on their wives don't do so not because they can't... They simply have way too much self respect and respect for their wives.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Yestogood: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Married men left the group

Rubbish. Some of us have always been around other women, even gone on posting to other states, without playing around.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Greenfaces: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers
Lol. Maybe the househelp use to lure them comedy. And again... the temptation is right there in the man's house.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by seguno2: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
writetopoker:
Because free things are sweeter

The principle of low resistance
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Married men left the group

lol…well there are a lot of reasons based on the individual in question but one reason I’d like to highlight is the vulnerability and submission of these girls. Some men find it a big turn on. I mean a girl who can never say no, won’t argue or maybe just a little resistance, and then they do anything you want in bed. Kind of like a fetish for some. Some men just love that submission which they can’t get from their wives. This I think is one of the reasons amongst many others.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by RepoMan007: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Same reason women sleep with male house helps and drivers and gatemen.
They are helping madam out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Rahkman: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
It's kind of a fetishism...the vulnerability naiveness even the smell et all ...its a kinky stuff

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Honestfrend: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:
A house help that treats Oga better than the wife is worth sharing the gbola with.

A house help will cook for your husband, serve him, wash his clothes, clean his shoes, sweep his bedroom, dress his bed and you think Oga is foolish not to compensate her with his gbola in a magnificent way undecided

Men are naturally benevolent. No sane man should allow his wife stops him from finding the love of his life.

I swear u no go make heaven. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by porthouse7(f): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Skyview01:
I have had househelps and never slept with any of them . So!
you are missing something, especially if she get big yansh

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by 9Nj1: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
2003 Toyota Camry for Sale.
Mileage: 89,000
Seats: fabric
Catalyst: available
Remote control Keys
Alloy wheels.
Radio CD player
Pimped
Valid papers
Buy and Drive
Price: #1.7Million( Last price)
WhatsApp for pictures.08162504225

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by spiSeyi: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
undecided
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by JuanDeDios: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Is simply because they are not born again.
Another angool.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Dcaliphate(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
cos helpless punny dey get special taste, na punny wey no get choice them dey use do experiment in several positions

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by seguno2: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Statistic shows that 99.999% of rape cases in the world are carried out by men. What does that tells you?

Can a woman legally rape a man

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by 1Sharon(f): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
It's not just men. When you delegate all your responsibilities within your family (with the exception of intimacy, of course) to someone else, that person essentially becomes your partner's partner.

Marriage goes much deeper than what many people think.

Remember the story of Joseph in Egypt when the king placed him in charge of his household?

That's right; the king's wife was so attracted to Joseph that she tried to rape him.

I'm not justifying their actions, but when a maid cooks, serves, cleans, and takes care of the man and the kids, etc., she ends up assuming more of a wife's role than that of a maid.

You're essentially delegating your position to her, and if she's good at it, she might as well do it wholeheartedly.

If I were a judge, I'd rule that the husband cheated on his maid with the wife, not the other way around, as she's fulfilling more of the traditional wife's duties for him than the actual wife.

This is why I don't agree with them. I don't agree with 3rd parties in a married couples home.

You have all these praises for househelps but most of you don't leave your wives for them.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by treatise: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
denko:
A Leading DNA test results carried out recently shows that about 60% of children were not fathered by their fathers what does that suggest.
Lagos area is more than 60%
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Donedeal1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Infidelity

Lack of self control.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by nedekid: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Is simply because they are not born again.
Na born again nack hg pass. grin
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:
A house help that treats Oga better than the wife is worth sharing the gbola with.

A house help will cook for your husband, serve him, wash his clothes, clean his shoes, sweep his bedroom, dress his bed and you think Oga is foolish not to compensate her with his gbola in a magnificent way undecided

Men are naturally benevolent. No sane man should allow his wife stops him from finding the love of his life.
This guy again.
🙄🙄🙄
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by pansophist(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:

My rational brain wants to make me ask if you are mad, but the hypocrisy in me screams ¨LEAVE HIM, WE UNDERSTAND WHERE HE IS COMING FROM¨ lol grin

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Fearyourcreator: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Don't be petty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) / "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.