Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? (37521 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Getting The Best Out Of Your House Helps / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by blesdman(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
izonborn098:
If ur husband happen to sleep with ur house help then their is something in the maid that u don't get..
Why do women Bleep gate man and neighbor?
Major issue is the absence of the wife and the availability of the house-help. Even kings tend to sleep with their maids if the maids are always present and the queen is not always available

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Coconunu(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]the reasons are
1. No transportation fee
2.No need for extra feeding money
3.Pussy is always available in absent of the wife
4. The both can never be seeing there period same time
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tayorshd87: 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
jeromestarks:

House help pvssy dey sweet mhennn.
When a woman has cleaned the house, cooked the food, washed herself and give you pvssy. My goodness! That pvssy go hold you well well and her ass go warm you like chimney.
She will give you the pvssy with respect. You go dey fvck her and she go dey try make sure say you're satisfied.
Fvck your househelp today!

Exactly because she will be using sir sir sir while u are still on d game of thrones Abi 😂

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by porthouse7(f): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Skyview01:

Sex is overrated. Trust me when I say I am not missing anything.

I have had all the styles round the world my friend.

A man is nothing without self control.

You are right, I may be missing STI, veneral disease.

The mind is the seat of power not the body or d*ck.

Mind over matter my friend. Control yourself and you can control people.

Once again, sex is overrated!
eating food is also overrated, working everyday is also overrated, just take ur time out and explore weird part of life like fucking ur house help will she's mopping will all be the most memorable time in ur life
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
porthouse7:
eating food is also overrated, working everyday is also overrated, just take ur time out and explore weird part of life like fucking ur house help will she's mopping will all be the most memorable time in ur life

You will grow up one day!

If your dad had sex with the maid and your mom was sad, would you be happy as a kid.

Learn to think of consequences before actions.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by linsa01(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Because them no well
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Fulgur: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Married men left the group

Time topic was created : 4:22pm
Time of reaction that married men left : 4:22pm.

You're a mentally challenged narcissist whose obsession and fascination with the human male specie is shrouded in a camouflage of antagonism.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tonytonex(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
Why do men indulge in such act?
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

please I need answers
it's a very simple thing. A man keeps seeing her every day. A man wants to eat what he sees everyday. Once a man keeps seeing and always around a girl, he'll want to eat her one day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by AlphaHakimi: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Psychologically speaking, you see those duties a house help renders in a family, is exactly what a man wants/Expects from his wife.

Women don't understand that cooking, sweeping, and generally taking care of the home is what most men want from marriage. They think their matrimonial duty is just to sleep with their husband.

Once a man starts admiring a house help who is good with her duty, the man naturally begins to like her and hence most men end up sleeping with them.

Again wives don't understand that the only difference between them and a house help is title. Most house helps are prettier and more homely than madam.

Some people may disagree with what I just wrote, but if you search deeply in your heart, you will discover it is the truth.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Desusi: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
writetopoker:
Because free things are sweeter
Hmmm, indeed stolen water is sweet.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Zeezenho: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
Very simple men need to be seen a leader and be respected. Naturally men are attracted to women that respect them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by BabaRamota1980: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

please I need answers

Have you walked this idea backward?

That....some women go into househelp job and specifically for married household with agenda to fauck head of household.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tonytonex(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
denko:
Why do women like fucking drivers and gate men same reason men slept with house help. Immaturity in the mind
do women actually bleeped their gm and drivers?
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by onadana: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Married men left the group

Who told you that?Mr Okechukwu,Mr Cletus,Mr Afewale, Alhaji Samuda,Mr Wali..all contributed to the conversation....
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by abobote: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
jeromestarks:
House helps dress more sexy than house wives.

House helps have tighter pvssy than house wives (once your wife isn't a virgin when you met her, she can't sexually satisfy you. There's no joy in eating stale food).

House helps are usually calmer (wives think they have the ring so they can do anyhow)

House helps help . So they deserve to be helped ( with gbola of course).

Most house helps are younger than their madam ( women are best consumed when young. They younger - 18/23- the girl, the more satisfying her pvssy).

Finally, sex is sweetest when you have it with a fellow criminal.

Modified:
House help pvssy dey sweet mhennn.
When a woman has cleaned the house, cooked the food, washed herself and give you pvssy. My goodness! That pvssy go hold you well well and her ass go warm you like chimney.
She will give you the pvssy with respect. You go dey fvck her and she go dey try make sure say you're satisfied.
Fvck your househelp today and say bye bye to boring sex life.
With this your comment, I'm getting a house help

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by correctguy101(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:
A house help that treats Oga better than the wife is worth sharing the gbola with.

A house help will cook for your husband, serve him, wash his clothes, clean his shoes, sweep his bedroom, dress his bed and you think Oga is foolish not to compensate her with his gbola in a magnificent way undecided

Men are naturally benevolent. No sane man should allow his wife stops him from finding the love of his life.

Na man you be, and...

Thank you o jare... grin

In my own case..

Especially good food. I must try to as you say; Be Benevolent with such a great cook. I have the habit to love good food and those who make them. grin
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by correctguy101(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:
A house help that treats Oga better than the wife is worth sharing the gbola with.

A house help will cook for your husband, serve him, wash his clothes, clean his shoes, sweep his bedroom, dress his bed and you think Oga is foolish not to compensate her with his gbola in a magnificent way undecided

Men are naturally benevolent. No sane man should allow his wife stops him from finding the love of his life.

Na man you be, and...

Thank you o jare... grin

In my own case..

Especially good food. I must try to as you say; Be Benevolent with such a great cook. I have the habit to love good food and those who make them. grin
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by colizee(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Most men fantasize about this....they intentionally allow it.

Even if the house help don't want to, they will start being unnecessarily nice and caring, you know women no matter their age naturally dey loose guard for caring men.

If them done reach this level, it only takes one moment alone in the house for things to occur.

I've seen this happen over and over again with different people.

Just avoid maids if you can. And if you must have one, let it be a 'very close female relative' of your husband.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by saysoo: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers
She is always available,obidient,respectful and tight. Pls don't take my word for it.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tonytonex(m): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
denko:
A Leading DNA test results carried out recently shows that about 60% of children were not fathered by their fathers what does that suggest.
LOL 😆😆 crazy things are happening
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by ponishah: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers
It is a sexual escapade laden with tension of certain uncertainty that heightens the sexual desire and tension which either ends in exceptional orgasm or unexpected sexual disappointment.
Only one of many sexual attributes of a female is e ouch to trigger every sexual hormone in a man, it has no social or ethical connotations, whether she is dirty or clean, to h or poor, ugly or beautiful , it matters not to evaluating a man's sexual desire
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by ShaqFu: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers
it's easy sex. One the man doesn't need to stress himself because the house maid will be more than willing to Fvck her oga without squabbles.

Simply put, anytime her oga wants it, she bends over and let him have it. No hassles or drama or I am tired bla bla bla. 👌

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by OBTOREPA(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:

What about pastors giving there choir members pregnant abi is it because they're not born again too?
Please read (1 John 3:8-10) for clarification.
Revert to me if you have questions.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Antoeni(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
May God Bless All corporative Househelp
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by OBTOREPA(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Another angool.
May God have mercy on you.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by OBTOREPA(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
nedekid:

Na born again nack hg pass. grin
Not through
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Ade1177: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
AlphaHakimi:
Psychologically speaking, you see those duties a house help renders in a family, is exactly what a man wants/Expects from his wife.

Women don't understand that cooking, sweeping, and generally taking care of the home is what most men want from marriage. They think their matrimonial duty is just to sleep with their husband.

Once a man starts admiring a house help who is good with her duty, the man naturally begins to like her and hence most men end up sleeping with them.

Again wives don't understand that the only difference between them and a house help is title. Most house helps are prettier and more homely than madam.

Some people may disagree with what I just wrote, but if you search deeply in your heart, you will discover it is the truth.

Shalom
You're aware most house helps are underage?

Abi what are you people smoking

The op said if you must cheat why not go outside

Why with house help

90% of house help are usually ladies under 20
From 13 to 18
Looking for money
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by AlphaHakimi: 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ade1177:

You're aware most house helps are underage?

Abi what are you people smoking

The op said if you must cheat why not go outside

Why with house help

90% of house help are usually ladies under 20
From 13 to 18
Looking for money

My submission was not age specific. I am against sexually molesting children who offer house help services.

I only wrote my opinion when considering the house help as an adult.

Again, what is the difference between the house help and those girls you termed "outside"??
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by WriterX(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
grin
Zonefree:

You already found the love of your life..you called her your wife...now you are going in search of the lust of the eyes.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by zeestone99(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:

grin mad o
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Godsongang: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
Can you be eating foreign rice everyday? Local rice dey sweet at times
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by chatinent: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
And who's the lazy goat who brought a househelp? The house help is simply doing every house chores she neglects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) / Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt / How To Live With a contentious woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.