Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? (37530 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Getting The Best Out Of Your House Helps / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by unmask: 6:34am On Oct 05, 2023
saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
Why do men indulge in such act?
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the house help?

please I need answers
and what is wrong with house helps? Are they less humans than the mistress outside?
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Kaido: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2023
Chinny024:

Adultery and molestation of a house help is now the option right?...Such penis needs prayer 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Abeg oo grin
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by CCIA: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2023
Goodlady:
Cos they v lust

R.I.P English😭😭😭
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Goodlady(f): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
CCIA:

R.I.P English😭😭😭
Dog ll bite you this weekend.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:12am On Oct 06, 2023
Olawade24:
is it urgent?

Very
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Olawade24: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2023
PrinceofAgoAre:

Very
OK send your account number make sure you also send your national ID card along including your birth certificate.

I would love to send you something tangible.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Olawade24:
OK send your account number make sure you also send your national ID card along including your birth certificate.

I would love to send you something tangible.
ok . I don't have national I.d card nor voters card.. just my friggin nin. Birth certificate too ...
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by vislabraye(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
Why do men indulge in such act?
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

please I need answers

Are they not human beings .
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chinny024(f): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Badmashii:

You guys should pay close attention to what this lady said.

The biggest mistake girls commit is thinking they are the same with men. Women are generally hypergamous while men aren't.

A girl will hardly Bleep a man she believes is of lower status than her, which is not the case for men. Actually for men,the lower her status the better.(that means the more submissive she is the better.)

Yes. It's really hard for a lady with money to be submissive.

So, ladies you need to know that men and women are different. We men can Bleep our househelp as far as she is younger and more submissive than our wife. Which is usually the case most of the time.

If you think we don't have standards or we are stooping low for such acts then you are gravely mistaken.
Not the cases of all men though...I sincerely believe there are still men with prestige and reputation..Any man who goes along bleeping anything he sees just cos he feel she has better quality than the wife needs urgent psychologist.

U can divorce if ur specifications are not met..Then hv all the exuberant gratifications u need!!
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Badmashii(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chinny024:

Not the cases of all men though...I sincerely believe there are still men with prestige and reputation..Any man who goes along bleeping anything he sees just cos he feel she has better quality than the wife needs urgent psychologist.

U can divorce if ur specifications are not met..Then hv all the exuberant gratifications u need!!

Sis,you are female and I'm not. Generally,we can't view things from the same perspective.

Anyways, you're not totally wrong either. Some men may choose to do so,but not out of class or because they can't stoop that low.

And yes,all female are not the same. Some are more endowed and prettier than others. And certainly some are younger than the rest.

We men value pretty and young ladies, that's our own nature. Most househelps fit this discription.

If you are concerned about your husband sleeping with your househelp, then buckle up and do the housework yourself or better still hire an older or unattractive girl for the job.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chinny024(f): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Badmashii:

Sis,you are female and I'm not. Generally,we can't view things from the same perspective.

Anyways, you're not totally wrong either. Some men may choose to do so,but not out of class or because they can't stoop that low.

And yes,all female are not the same. Some are more endowed and prettier than others. And certainly some are younger than the rest.

We men value pretty and young ladies, that's our own nature. Most househelps fit this discription.

If you are concerned about your husband sleeping with your househelp, then buckle up and do the housework yourself or better still hire an older or unattractive girl for the job.

There's no excuses to justify that action whatsoever..!!!
Is only a lustful man that thinks with his dick ni..
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Badmashii(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chinny024:

There's no excuses to justify that action whatsoever..!!!
Is only a lustful man that thinks with his dick ni..

Sis,it is what it is. Ladies are naturally materialistic,hence the golddigging attitude.

Men are more lustful,and in a society where men are praised for their sexual conquest it will be stupid to try to shame them,as you're doing now.

And allow me to think with my dick too. Is it yours? Or can you borrow me your pussy to think with it? I'm sure it's a NO so allow me use my dick as I wish!
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chinny024(f): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
Badmashii:

Sis,it is what it is. Ladies are naturally materialistic,hence the golddigging attitude.

Men are more lustful,and in a society where men are praised for their sexual conquest it will be stupid to try to shame them,as you're doing now.

And allow me to think with my dick too. Is it yours? Or can you borrow me your pussy to think with it? I'm sure it's a NO so allow me use my dick as I wish!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...Borrow u keee...Bye dear

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Badmashii(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chinny024:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...Borrow u keee...Bye dear

Don't run yet o. We're just getting started ni🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) / Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt / Female Genital Mutilation: Woman And Husband Escapes With Children (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.