Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? (37519 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Getting The Best Out Of Your House Helps / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Kaido: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chinny024:

What happens to divorce?
Divorce is not an option.πŸ™„
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by ufuosman(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Married men left the group
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by stuffs2002: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Married men left the group

1. Yes because most married men are not guilty of such rubbish.
2. The thread is for pained and frustrated damaged broken hearted girls with daddy issues
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chinny024(f): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
CaseSensitive:

No Chinny I don't support it but I don't judge either. My point is that men are not Jesus, neither are women saint Mary. The case of men sleeping with housemaid and women sleeping with gateman is different to a setting where either party deliberately cheat on the other outside of their home. It's best to avoid a situation where your morals will undoubtedly be tested. You don't leave a banana dangling in front of a monkey.

Conversely, you are saying because a man without self discipline nor control, an ill mannered man under delusion is at home,the wife should kill herself doing all the work without the help of someone if need be?..
Joke of the century..He should see a psychiatrist pls!!!
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by ufuosman(m): 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Some house gal temptations no easy to overcomeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ na who get money dey get house helpπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chinny024(f): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kaido:

Divorce is not an option.πŸ™„

Adultery and molestation of a house help is now the option right?...Such penis needs prayer 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chinny024(f): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
stuffs2002:

1. Yes because most married men are not guilty of such rubbish.
2. The thread is for pained and frustrated damaged broken hearted girls with daddy issues
Why taking it personal ni
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chinny024(f): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
omooba969:

Is the house help not a human being with blood flowing in her or konji no dey worry house help too?

Wahala plenty ooo...what did I just read
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by izubext007: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
House 🏑 h€lp pu$$Β₯ is some how sweet πŸ’•
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by zinaunreal(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Taboo is sweet. Is not about the house help. She just happened to be the closest party to the suspense πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by KOMBE: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Is simply because they are not born again.

You couldn't have said it better, it's only the spirit of God that can stop a man from sleeping with that beautiful help especially when madam is not around and the devil has taken over the man's soul.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by stuffs2002: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chinny024:

Why taking it personal ni
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

No vex....

I am a married man and I have many married men as family members, friends, colleagues, neighbours, acquaintances and I can't even think of one person out of all these groups of married men who has done that.

That you know of one person who is guilty doesn't mean that the rest 98% who are innocent should be judged as guilty.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Abagworo(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Cause dem want chop Agbolo instead of everyday Egwusi. Some wives also sleepwith driver and gateman
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by DemonAngel(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Statistic shows that 99.999% of rape cases in the world are carried out by men. What does that tells you?
Linking fatherhood with rape .
Not so related. undecided
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Unrated900(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:
A house help that treats Oga better than the wife is worth sharing the gbola with.

A house help will cook for your husband, serve him, wash his clothes, clean his shoes, sweep his bedroom, dress his bed and you think Oga is foolish not to compensate her with his gbola in a magnificent way undecided

Men are naturally benevolent. No sane man should allow his wife stops him from finding the love of his life.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by NovusHomo(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
Why do men indulge in such act?
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

please I need answers

Line of least resistance. grin
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
The question should be why is some men not all men, i have house maids almost 3, and i have more than 15 girls working for me in my business, some are very pretty self but i can't bring myself so low to do that shit because i need my respect at all time
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Image123(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

please I need answers

Many have already stated it. It's wrong and a sin, but the prime reason for it is submission. Men are eternally attracted to submission. An house help is naturally submissive, like boss and employee. Many couples respect their boss and pastors than their spouse.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by FireUpNow(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
They don't say no unlike madam making sex like a very big treasure
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by babajero(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers
The same reason women like sleeping with their drivers, gatemen, houseboys and younger men.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chinny024(f): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
stuffs2002:

No vex....

I am a married man and I have many married men as family members, friends, colleagues, neighbours, acquaintances and I can't even think of one person out of all these groups of married men who has done that.

That you know of one person who is guilty doesn't mean that the rest 98% who are innocent should be judged as guilty.

Acquaintances?..πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by ruffDiamond: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
All lady are the same in the darkness! , Maybe you can feel difference in size, texture, firmness, sweetness, sexuality,etc.but in as the hole is concerned,wo,they are all the same in that sense.but another reason is some househelp got bad a$$ body features, like big, succulent, round t*ts and firm ample behind too,even under all those shabby clothes they put on.ive seen one like that in a client house ,omo !if you see that girl @$$ lasan, shocked,lI was like damnnnnn!I just dey pity the madam sha.i noticed the oga eyes codedly roving back and forth,up and down in sync with the girl swinging bumbum!Ihmm , wahala nla! even me,I don already made up my mind that I must shag the girl, about a week later,when I used style go check her up,she don go,I was ooooh nooo! grin. Some housegiri sweet die walai cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chinny024(f): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
FireUpNow:
They don't say no unlike madam making sex like a very big treasure

JESU!!!
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
May God help NL men ooo..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chinny024(f): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
babajero:
The same reason women like sleeping with their drivers, gatemen, houseboys and younger men.

Lol...What of women that doesn't hv drivers,gatemen, houseboy nkoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Charly68: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
The major causes are :
1) A curse can cause it
2) Demonic influence called seduction can cause it too..
3) Lack of self discipline can cause it. A disciplined man will never contemplate such a shameful act .
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by atheistandproud(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
jeromestarks:
House helps dress more sexy than house wives.

House helps have tighter pvssy than house wives (once your wife isn't a virgin when you met her, she can't sexually satisfy you. There's no joy in eating stale food).

House helps are usually calmer (wives think they have the ring so they can do anyhow)

House helps help . So they deserve to be helped ( with gbola of course).

Most house helps are younger than their madam ( women are best consumed when young. They younger - 18/23- the girl, the more satisfying her pvssy).

Finally, sex is sweetest when you have it with a fellow criminal.

Modified:
House help pvssy dey sweet mhennn.
When a woman has cleaned the house, cooked the food, washed herself and give you pvssy. My goodness! That pvssy go hold you well well and her ass go warm you like chimney.
She will give you the pvssy with respect. You go dey fvck her and she go dey try make sure say you're satisfied.
Fvck your househelp today and say bye bye to boring sex life.

Send me your number on code grin

Even na recharge card sef. You're a real nigga.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by ruffDiamond: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
stuffs2002:

No vex....

egbon, leave story, there is no such thing as innocent 98% ,na very big lie!!!!!
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Berankis: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:
A house help that treats Oga better than the wife is worth sharing the gbola with.

A house help will cook for your husband, serve him, wash his clothes, clean his shoes, sweep his bedroom, dress his bed and you think Oga is foolish not to compensate her with his gbola in a magnificent way undecided

Men are naturally benevolent. No sane man should allow his wife stops him from finding the love of his life.
More like stops you from finding the troubles of your life
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by countryman13: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers

It's nothing but indisciplined! Am not a saint but when it come sex,i don't take advantage.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Boldideas: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers

I don't know maybe their trying to extend the work to za oza room. But sincerely, they can knack. They do the work like as if they're doing their work.

Don't blame men please, Abraham's wife cause it. She gave her maid to her husband in the beginning. That was the genesis of how men and maids began having sex.

And this "men cheat" slogan has to stop! Please! Since the moment God cursed man, you women have not a single choice by what God said.. He says, Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.”

SO YOUR HUSBAND can marry as many wives as possible, including a maid, if possible. You can't do same. Your cross have been defined. That is why no matter what you read, you end up in the kitchen. The more you want to prove that bullshit of what a man can do, a woman can do too. The maid takes over the house. She takes your crown and put it on her head. And most maid these days are very sexy.

Just pray you meet a good man. 😎
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Boldideas: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Charly68:
The major causes are :
1) A curse can cause it
2) Demonic influence called seduction can cause it too..
3) Lack of self discipline can cause it. A disciplined man will never contemplate such a shameful act .

Continue speaking English.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Boldideas: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
countryman13:

It's nothing but indisciplined! Am not a saint but when it come sex,i don't take advantage.

Most men with low libido and small dick size truly don't take advantage. As a matter of fact, they are very shy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) / Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt / How To Live With a contentious woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.