Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? (37520 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Getting The Best Out Of Your House Helps / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by obawinner(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
BreconHills:

While accepting that it is completely wrong for men yo sleep with househelps from a moral as well as religious point of view - here are a few ideas. These ideas are based on consensual sex and not rape or undue influence.

1. Men who want to be taken care of and respected have increased affinity with their househelps. This affinity may or may not lead to consensual sex especially where the wive is a career woman and the man's work means he has flexible work hours - this simple biology and human dynamics.

2. Many women underestimate their househelps and do not realize that these are in cases fully grown women who may also have sexual desires.

3. Wives may not be attentive to the dressing of their househelps. Those hand me downs and wrapper in the evening may look local and uncouth to the wife but they may be sexy to a man.

4. Uneducated women use a lot more non verbal communication, eyes, body movements, gestures to make up for language deficiencies - these may be regarded by men as sexual cues which they respond to. If your househelp always puts her hand on her head while talking to your husband - understand what this does to her anatomy. It could be harmless, it could subconscious or conscious signalling.

5. At the heart of many men is a desire for primal and " basic instinct" encounters which don't need dinner dates or "staging" - just raw basic instinct encounters based on hormones and dopamine. It happens. For some Wives such desires are disrespectful.

In conclusion, men need to understand the cycle of attraction and cut it out before it is too late. Wives need to also be self aware and stop regarding sex as a prize that has to be earned or won. If all this is done, then pray because human nature is flawed.

This piece does not cover men who are sexual perverts, rapists, abusers or sexually incontinent. It also does not cover women who are careless, lackadaisical or with low sex drives - these are a seperate set of accidents waiting to happen. My contribution is focused on unintended and unplanned accidents.
Rightly captured, the house help is a mere tag when she spent most of the time with the men, of course sexual (in)disclipine is a crucial factor.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Dzzzz: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
Househelp
⬇️
She go cook for Oga
Wash for Oga
Sweep for Oga
Clean everywhere for Oga
Dress children for Oga
But wifey won’t do nada and you expect he won’t like house-help!Dey play.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Dzzzz: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
saphiere:
Statistic shows that 99.999% of rape cases in the world are carried out by men. What does that tells you?
..It tells me you a fool..Because men don’t speak up doesn’t mean it don’t happen..If you don’t know women on women rape is increasing as well Ozwor

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
saphiere:
lalasticlala ishilove seun justwise Dominique nlfpmod rule 2

I wanted to drop some reasonable points but this needless response of yours just made me change my mind.

Get well soon.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Blitzking: 5:38am On Sep 16, 2023
saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
Why do men indulge in such act?
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

Nlfpmod please I need answers
A house help can be a full grown woman with front and back(not supporting underage nacking) even though with or without education. Even though madam na perm sec for ministry..she exudes that feminine qualities that makes a man John Thomas rise so what kind of playing is this

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by kevwemike: 5:42am On Sep 16, 2023
saphiere:
Married men left the group
and single married woman stayed.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tallesty1(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2023
saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

Nlfpmod please I need answers
It's not just men. When you delegate all your responsibilities within your family (with the exception of intimacy, of course) to someone else, that person essentially becomes your partner's partner.

Marriage goes much deeper than what many people think.

Remember the story of Joseph in Egypt when the king placed him in charge of his household?

That's right; the king's wife was so attracted to Joseph that she tried to rape him.

I'm not justifying their actions, but when a maid cooks, serves, cleans, and takes care of the man and the kids, etc., she ends up assuming more of a wife's role than that of a maid.

You're essentially delegating your position to her, and if she's good at it, she might as well do it wholeheartedly.

If I were a judge, I'd rule that the husband cheated on his maid with the wife, not the other way around, as she's fulfilling more of the traditional wife's duties for him than the actual wife.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tallesty1(m): 8:39am On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
It is lowlife men that do that rubbish

Somebody you should act as a father figure to na im the lowlife ones among Dem Dy show their unclothedness shior
E don dey reach when I go find you in this Abuja and draw your left ear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2023
Tallesty1:
E don dey reach when I go find you in this Abuja and draw your left ear.
😂
Truth hurts I understand
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tallesty1(m): 8:45am On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
😂
Truth hurts I understand
Read my first comment if you are a lover of truth
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2023
Tallesty1:
Read my first comment if you are a lover of truth
I won't ever agree to anything that justifies a man sleeping with his maid

Are maids not meant to help with house chores? Why will a husband begin to have dirty thoughts towards her just because she's doing her duties? I Dy bite ooo
Abegiiiiii

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tallesty1(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:

Are maids not meant to help with house chores? Why will a husband begin to have dirty thoughts towards her just because she's doing her duties? I Dy bite ooo
Abegiiiiii
I see nothing dirty in his thoughts. Men generally love to appreciate hardworking people with a promotion.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2023
Tallesty1:
I see nothing dirty in his thoughts. Men generally love to appreciate hardworking people with a promotion.
You can appreciate by increasing her salary and not carnally

Na WA oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tallesty1(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
You can appreciate by increasing her salary and not carnally

Na WA oooooo
No be you go tell me how to run my family

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Tallesty1:
No be you go tell me how to run my family
I no even believe say you fit dy this table na wa ooo

All of you are the same, just that some of you are good at protecting your image

Any man that can go as low as laying with his maid is a washout

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by LaRosa01: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2023
simple house helps performs all the functions of a wife,while most wives become naggist.house helps cooks,cleans,raises the kids,washes and takes care of ogas needs.

saphiere:

Nlfp.mod please I need answers
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by LaRosa01: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2023
that is because no law anywhere in the world recognizes women as rapist

quote author=saphiere post=125813810]Statistic shows that 99.999% of rape cases in the world are carried out by men. What does that tells you?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tallesty1(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
I no even believe say you fit dy this table na wa ooo

All of you are the same, just that some of you are good at protecting your image

Any man that can go as low as laying with his maid is a washout
Why? The maid is a lesser human being or what?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Dogalmighty17: 9:27am On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceofAgoAre:
pls can someone help me with 2k??
Are you a house help?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by LaRosa01: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2023
is having sex with your husband not a house chore

IconicR:

Abegiiiiii

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2023
Tallesty1:
Why? The maid is a lesser human being or what?
No she's not a lesser human being but like a family member to him

He should act as a protector and not see her as a prey for his sexual recklessness

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tallesty1(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
No she's not a lesser human being but like a family member to him

He should act as a protector and not see her as a prey for his sexual recklessness
Maids have needs too

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2023
Tallesty1:
Maids have needs too
She'll sort herself out in that regards

A man has no justifiable reasons to sleep with a maid, it's low on all levels

It's an insult to his position as the head and protector of that family

Wait ooo can you sleep with a maid?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tallesty1(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
She'll sort herself out in that regards

A man has no justifiable reasons to sleep with a maid, it's low on all levels

It's an insult to his position as the head and protector of that family

Wait ooo can you sleep with a maid?
Of course I can.

Sleeping with a Maid doesn't require any extra or special skill.

But I won't.

I'm not advocating for those who engage in such behavior either. My focus is on understanding the reasons behind it rather than solely on its justification. Some things don't need to be justified before they happen.

For instance, think about leaving your phone outside or plugging it in an open place. No one has the right to touch it, but would you do it? I'm sure you wouldn't because it would be considered careless and irresponsible.

Instead of dwelling on whether it's right or wrong, my concern is more about how to prevent such situations within families. When someone places another person closer to their partner than themselves, they inadvertently create an enabling environment for issues to arise.

It's important to recognize that this doesn't only affect men; it can happen to women and even children. Some relationships naturally develop in a way that can lead to these situations. Women sleep with drivers, security men, gate keepers etc not because they are better than their husbands but because they more available.

Have you not seen children that love the maid more than their own mother?

Some things just happen naturally.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2023
Tallesty1:
Of course I can.

Sleeping with a Maid doesn't required any extra or special skill.

But I won't.

I'm not advocating for those who engage in such behavior either. My focus is on understanding the reasons behind it rather than solely on its justification. Some things don't need to be justified before they happen.

For instance, think about leaving your phone outside or plugging it in an open place. No one has the right to touch it, but would you do it? I'm sure you wouldn't because it would be considered careless and irresponsible.

Instead of dwelling on whether it's right or wrong, my concern is more about how to prevent such situations within families. When someone places another person closer to their partner than themselves, they inadvertently create an enabling environment for issues to arise.

It's important to recognize that this doesn't only affect men; it can happen to women and even children. Some relationships naturally develop in a way that can lead to these situations. Women sleep with drivers, security men, gate keepers etc not because they are better than their husbands but because they more available.

Have you not seen children that love the maid more than their own mother?

Some things just happen naturally.
If you can do it as you boldly admit, then there's no need for contradicting yourself with the rest of your write-up

I salute you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tallesty1(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
If you can do it as you boldly admit, then there's no need for contradicting yourself with the rest of your write-up

I salute you
You obviously didn't understand that part

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by dontrulee: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2023
I pity the ladies that will get married to majority of men on Nairaland. See them openly saying they'll knack house help.

Omo, too much low level men here. Like how will you condescend so low to sleep with an housemaid

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by jamesversion: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
dontrulee:
I pity the ladies that will get married to majority of men on Nairaland. See them openly saying they'll knack house help.

Omo, too much low level men here. Like how will you condescend so low to sleep with an housemaid

What's your definition of a housemaid?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by TheRealOwner(m): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by RepoMan007: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
saphiere:

Nlfp.mod please I need answers
most wives offer them subconsciously unlike Sarai did consciously.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

Are you a house help?
nope...
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by ITbomb(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Married man don drop quote
jeromestarks:
House helps dress more sexy than house wives.

House helps have tighter pvssy than house wives (once your wife isn't a virgin when you met her, she can't sexually satisfy you. There's no joy in eating stale food).

House helps are usually calmer (wives think they have the ring so they can do anyhow)

House helps help . So they deserve to be helped ( with gbola of course).

Most house helps are younger than their madam ( women are best consumed when young. They younger - 18/23- the girl, the more satisfying her pvssy).

Finally, sex is sweetest when you have it with a fellow criminal.

Meanwhile, meeting of faithful married men wey we fix, na only me dey here since morning

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) / Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt / How To Live With a contentious woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.