Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. (28269 Views)

Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) / Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? / 11 Reasons Why Women Easily Fall In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by id4sho(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by AmazingELixir: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Onkoolos: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:
cool

Personally as a guy, you can't be my friend if you don't have one of this vices

Smoke

Drink

Or

Womanize

Men without vices are very strict, boring and sometimes wicked

grin grin grin grin. By the time you reach age range 32-40. U will understand life better🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Akharmony: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
Most women love to b lied to

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Kingosytex(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:
cool

Smoke

Drink

Or

Womanize

I have heard the bolded over a thousand times but it's not true.
It's a fallacy used by many who involve in one or all of the above vices to make those who don't feel less of themselves.

I don't drink, I've never smoked all my life, I don't womanize but I'm one of the most compassionate people you can ever come across.

My cousin always tease me with 'you don't drink, smoke, womanize, who do you catch your fun?'
To me, the above aren't fun. I don't say they are bad. It's not just my thing. I'm not wired that way.

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Deeprooted: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
I think women are wired that way.

An ex who reconnected with me via Facebook as she claimed, called me while crying of how her husband whose d!ck is extremely big keep having forceful sex with her to a point where she had to undergo CS for her first child because the husband demaged her private part with too much sex coupled with the extra large joystick.

The parents came to take her away from the husband but she still went back. When she told me this part, I felt like slapping her via the phone.

According to her, her style of walking has noticeably changed all as a result of the unusable size of the husband's d!ck but she claimed she still love the guy.

The ' horseband' would be on top of her for more than 1 hour 30 minutes and refuse to let go of her despite all her plea, until he finally gets satisfy, after which her private would be left wounded but still can't do without the guy

I then asked when she called me and she said I should just remember her in my prayers.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by roluye: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Because most women themselves are bad. Only bad person usually attracts bad people. Women by their nature are rule breakers, they thrive in chaos, people are usually deceived by the soft outward appearance of women, but the wise ones know the inside is just opposite of their outer look. So they easily like ‘bad boys’ or men.
It is not by mistake, it is in the nature of women.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by PrinzEleju: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
What good comes from being good guy? People take you for granted, and girls believe you can't take then any where.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Lumig: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
Because they're also bad with evil intentions.
Like attracts...

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Onkoolos: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bad people will always attract bad people. Oloshos, ashewo, oloshobrities are for bad guys.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by spiSeyi: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Women are wired to seek for provision and security, so they believe that they can only get this from strong men that are not SIMPle (redpillier) grin . I noticed that the ladies whom I was chasing home & abroad started giving me attention the moment I switched to a bad boy mood cool (I reduced my chat with them, stopped responding to calls, and stopped apologizing) I concentrated on my personal development & career. I was amazed with the rate at which these ladies started coming for me especially the one abroad, as for the 9ja babes I don't even have their time for now cool. In a nutshell, women don't like SIMPle men in reality.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by easzypeaszy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:
cool

Smoke

Drink

Or

Womanize

I don't do any of dis and am good to go.
I love women but I don't womanize.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:
cool

Smoke

Drink

Or

Womanize

Your conclusion has no basis in reality!

Nothing but figments of your imaginations.

So according to you, the things that make life interesting are smoking, drinking and womanizing!

Lets see how interesting your life becomes when you are diagnosed with a lung cancer or an std or a liver damage.

I shake my head in utter bewilderment at the rate at which misinformation is being asserted as facts on social medias.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by FuckDModz: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
grin

A woman once told me that she likes my gangster vibe that’s why she’d let me treat her anyhow and get away with it.

Meanwhile, I only saw her as a hot dumbo begging to be fvcked.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by illicit(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
One girl told me to join confra when I dey uni

shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Nairalander248: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
blessingnenye:
This is one of the most frequently asked questions when it comes to relationship and dating. When you look around the society, it seems that those boys we normally tag as players and irresponsible have better lucks in attracting a responsible woman than their counter parts who seems responsible and good behaved.

It seems that the more heart break a woman gets from a player, the more persistent she becomes to remain in his life.

https://loveonet.com/10-reasons-women-easily-fall-for-bad-boys/

Because that's who can control them...
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by BiGVEEN58(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
Victim mentality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Little21: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
It's a law of attraction. You attract what you are like. No good woman will be attracted to a player, than a player woman. If you are good, go for the good type and if you are bad, go for the bad type.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Papayaayasager(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
For protection you know say dem Sabi find trouble.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Apus: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:
cool

Smoke

Drink

Or

Womanize

I don't do these things and I'm not boring. There are ways I catch fun & socialize you'd think I do these things you mentioned. I determined not to do those things you mentioned.

Your opinion is invalid

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Onkoolos: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Go watch Power series and you'll know why.. grin grin grin

will u prefer a drug dealers, womanizer and drunkard over a calm and nice guy??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by AZControversial(m): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
undecided

Because most are attracted to naughty traits.

The only wahala is that good and bad guys become scum when only the bad guys mess them up.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Sleekfingers: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
blessingnenye:
This is one of the most frequently asked questions when it comes to relationship and dating. When you look around the society, it seems that those boys we normally tag as players and irresponsible have better lucks in attracting a responsible woman than their counter parts who seems responsible and good behaved.

It seems that the more heart break a woman gets from a player, the more persistent she becomes to remain in his life.

https://loveonet.com/10-reasons-women-easily-fall-for-bad-boys/

Women listen to their hearts. But Men listen to their penis.
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by israelmao(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
Most women are well known for jaded options they feel that bad boys are open and showing who they are while some cool guys could be dangerous underneath and again women feel secured with bad boys in case of unexpected happenings or harassment.Women love confident guys and are proud of them.The irony is that most cool guys are loving and stand through thick and thin with the women they love and care for.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by dauntless15(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Because they're bad boys
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by mariovito(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Adventure, thrill, emotional rollercoaster ride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by wittywriter: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:
One girl told me to join confra when I dey uni

shocked
To join or Lead? Going by your moniker.
illicit:

I was never a member
Says you...no evidence.

Wittyness
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by iammo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Onkoolos:

grin grin grin grin. By the time you reach age range 32-40. U will understand life better🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have and what's there to understand
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by obaidan: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
no explanation wey pass, "head wey go suffer for sokoto, if u like go and chain the head down in calabar, the head go find way go sokoto go chop d suffering"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Canvass: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
I think bad or good is relative. One woman's bad boy is another woman's good boy.

Bad boys are often unstable and very active. Activities lead to interesting things, good or bad. Good boys are often stable and stability leads to predictability and boredom. A stable woman still wants pleasant surprises and active lifestyles sometimes.

Infidelity can often be traced to monotony, repetitiveness, boredom, and lack of imagination on the part of one or both of the partners in a relationship. Money is the only other factor stronger than these.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Sisters' Prewedding Photo Shot / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be / 10 Budget Friendly Things To Get For Your Partner This Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.