Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. (28364 Views)

Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) / Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? / 11 Reasons Why Women Easily Fall In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:
I'm not an atheist. I believe God exists and that he created the universe.

But i don't believe in Jesus, or Mohammed
What do I call you then?
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Boldideas: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bluezy13:

You see...
I told you to use your head. undecided

You're just a trouble makerπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Rubyjade: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
Which ladies? Please speak for yourself.

The bad ladies gets attached to the bad guys. It's as simple as that. Stop generalizing shiit.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by captaininiobong(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
They like lies, they believe lies, they prefer lies even if they know it's a lie. Once you have sweet mouth it is very easy to get them. They don't need proof especially girls of nowadays.
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by DonroxyII: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Little21:
It's a law of attraction. You attract what you are like. No good woman will be attracted to a player, than a player woman. If you are good, go for the good type and if you are bad, go for the bad type.
Na good girls dey fall for players pass ... Bad girls have way more experiences than falling for their likes ... She already know all the signatures of the badguy even the one he is hiding ....

Na Novice girl dey Chop am pass for badguy ..

You know how many girls that easily get disvirgned by badguys . While Good guy is still looking for where the hole is located or whether to suck boobs or kiss lips ......

Badgirls easily get married to good guys via repackaging ....

Badguys easily marry good girls via repackaging ... Just go to her church for two weeks & Make una speak in tongue together... Heaven go fall rains ... e yaff finished cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by sslcrypt: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
It's common sense, good guys gets confined in while bad guys don't get confided in. So a lady will rather trust in a guy she knows doesn't have her secrets, thus the reason they prefer bad guys. It's not about insulting or been rude to a lady, is not just giving a hoot about their inner feelings.
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by ValarDoharis: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
A believer of God. A theist!
IconicR:
What do I call you then?
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:
A believer of God. A theist!
How do you worship?
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by captaininiobong(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
mario2k:
Personally as a guy, you can't be my friend if you don't have one of this vices

Smoke

Drink

Or

Womanize

Men without vices are very strict, boring and sometimes wicked

THESE ARE WORDS OF A FOOLISH PERSON, CALLING BAD GOOD AND GOOD BAD. HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF IF GOD APPROVES THESE NONSENSE YOU MENTIONED. THESE ARE DEVIL'S WEAPON TO DEAL WITH YOU. HUMAN KNOWLEDGE WILL FAIL YOU.

Anyone that doesn't do the above watch, either he is hypocrite, can keep malice or talkative.
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by phemmyfour: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
blessingnenye:
This is one of the most frequently asked questions when it comes to relationship and dating. When you look around the society, it seems that those boys we normally tag as players and irresponsible have better lucks in attracting a responsible woman than their counter parts who seems responsible and good behaved.

It seems that the more heart break a woman gets from a player, the more persistent she becomes to remain in his life.

https://loveonet.com/10-reasons-women-easily-fall-for-bad-boys/
They love drama, it can be boring dating a good guy that's always right

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by georgecso(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
The same way it acted out in the garden of Eden... Adam go harvest yam for dinner before he came back.. one "bad" boy done toast Eve..

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Timetravel88: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
Franzinni:
It is hardwired in them to fall for the bad boy even if they know he is no good for them but when nature hold you, you go fear autopilot...

A bad boy give them drama and a woman without drama is like a big dick with erectile dysfunction. They crave the adventure, the rollercoaster, the unpredictability, the machismo, they are even ready to put up with being smacked around like a rag doll once in a while, they always have a ready excuse for the bad boy as to why he beat her up. They are usually invested in the allure of bad boys untill they begin to approach the wall say around 28, with a stretched out 🐈, a couple of abortions and a plethora of mental and psychological problems, then they find a simp who has been trying to land a hot babe all his life but face rejection after rejection becasue he is too short or too something... Then like a narcissist, they tailor thier attitude and character to align with his desires until after a couple of kids and marriage then boom, he is not meeting up to thier expectations, his sex life is poor, he works too much, then they rekindle old flings with thier ex who lives far away, send him a couple of nudes just to activate the he goat in him, he finds a way to come to town, she keeps the kids with the simp and goes to get her guts pushed in by the bad boy... She comes back home to the simp who believes he is doing what a man should do and taking care of his family without the slightest clue that he is only playing a game society has put before him and generations before him... If you have a good woman hold her tight and treat her right becasue it's a jungle out here.

3 bottles of cold beer of the finest quality for you. You have said it all and nothing else needs to be added.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by ValarDoharis: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
You honestly think God enjoys being told he is better than Satan he created? Thats foolishness! God has no comparison so telling him he is mighty is a huge joke.

If you say God is omnipotent, then the world is exactly as God wants it. Satan does not exist,
only God exist! Whether good or bad, thats how God wants it
IconicR:
How do you worship?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by steveyen(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
Omo ale. Ridiculous talk. U came online and spew out this nonsense. I pray ur sister n ur relationship will jam a guy with all these vices.

U can't have friend bcus som1 is strict ,boring n wicked. N u prefer vices. One don't need to wonder why black society is always up side down. It is because of fools like this.

iammo:
cool

Smoke

Drink

Or

Womanize

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Farfalla(f): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
folake4u:

Hahaha. Leave them to their folly. cheesy

In their old age, it's their wives that nurse and feed them saltless unripe plantain and oil-less vegetable sauce.

LOL! So you know all about Poco's saltless and oil-less soup? 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Kevineleven(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:
cool

Smoke

Drink

Or

Womanize

Funny enough I don't do any of these and am still a badass.
I can lay with any lady if I put my mind to it.
I don't need to smoke, drink or show off for anybody to know that I am a badass, you will feel in my vibe when you come around me.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You honestly think God enjoys being told he is better than Satan he created? Thats foolishness! God has no comparison so telling him he is mighty is a huge joke.

If you say God is omnipotent, then the world is exactly as God wants it. Satan does not exist,
only God exist! Whether good or bad, thats how God wants it
I don't understand this your own ooo
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by folake4u(f): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Farfalla:

LOL! So you know all about Poco's saltless and oil-less soup? 🀣🀣🀣

Yes I do. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Youngpo413: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Deeprooted:
I think women are wired that way.

An ex who reconnected with me via Facebook as she claimed, called me while crying of how her husband whose d!ck is extremely big keep having forceful sex with her to a point where she had to undergo CS for her first child because the husband demaged her private part with too much sex coupled with the extra large joystick.

The parents came to take her away from the husband but she still went back. When she told me this part, I felt like slapping her via the phone.

According to her, her style of walking has noticeably changed all as a result of the unusable size of the husband's d!ck but she claimed she still love the guy.

The ' horseband' would be on top of her for more than 1 hour 30 minutes and refuse to let go of her despite all her plea, until he finally gets satisfy, after which her private would be left wounded but still can't do without the guy

I then asked when she called me and she said I should just remember her in my prayers.

she is dickmatized.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Kevineleven(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
dontrulee:

You're right.
My girlfriend knows I'm a player, yet she allows me to Bleep her anytime I like.
Women love bad boys and give the good ones tough time
It's deep my brother, it boils down to insecurity in women because most of them are dirty, they don't feel comfortable opening their legs to a decent guy, like someone pointed out they feel like you will judge them.
So they need someone that displays some nasty habit for them to actually feel comfortable.
Psychology.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by ValarDoharis: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
Think critically about these things...don't follow those pastors sheepishly.

If you're God, would you send a bad angel called Satan from heaven to earth to corrupt men esp when you can see the future?

Instead of sending your so-called son to die so that the damage done by Satan can be undone, why was Satan not destroyed in the first place?

Since the so-called savior died, has sin not kept increasing?

I tell you for free, only God exist and this is exactly as he wants it
IconicR:
I don't understand this your own ooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Klchnjoku: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
Skyview01:

Your conclusion has no basis in reality!

Nothing but a figment of your imaginations.

So according to you, the things that make life interesting are smoking, drinking and womanizing!

Lets see how interesting your life becomes when you are diagnosed with a lung cancer or an std or a liver damage.

I shake my head in utter bewilderment at the rate at which misinformation is being asserted as facts on social medias.
That dude is likely a kid in his early 20s.. don't stress it he never get sense nah why
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Salowise: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
DonroxyII:
They Know how to Convey a Women to The Destiny Land of Disney ... Who doesn't love Disney until there is no Disney grin ... Then You Started Using Your Self in Recapping cheesy .

Bad Boys sabi the Game due to Experiences & Exposures... a Churchy/SU Dude would never be able to take a woman there ....

If a Badboy(Street Playboy) Fvck You One time, E don Go ... Ya Brain will Continue looking for such Dopamine That Has Never-Ever Erupted In You In a Lifetime....

Unfortunately, E no dey last Long because Badboy code is That "If You Stay Long, You Better be Ready for Baby Daddy or Be Tied Down" ....
Who tell you good guys are not good on bed, dey play🀣. They have some weird fantasy you can never imagine

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Think critically about these things...don't follow those pastors sheepishly.

If you're God, would you send a bad angel called Satan from heaven to earth to corrupt men esp when you can see the future?

Instead of sending your so-called son to die so that the damage done by Satan can be undone, why was Satan not destroyed in the first place?

Since the so-called savior died, has sin not kept increasing?

I tell you for free, only God exist and this is exactly as he wants it
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Onkoolos: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:

I have and what's there to understand

Hope your father is also like this!!! grin grin grin.. I hope you learned it from ur father!!!
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Onkoolos: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Klchnjoku:

That dude is likely a kid in his early 20s.. don't stress it he never get sense nah why

Yeah πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by ValarDoharis: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is more than you, I get it.
IconicR:
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by AdaAwka1: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
blessingnenye:
This is one of the most frequently asked questions when it comes to relationship and dating. When you look around the society, it seems that those boys we normally tag as players and irresponsible have better lucks in attracting a responsible woman than their counter parts who seems responsible and good behaved.

It seems that the more heart break a woman gets from a player, the more persistent she becomes to remain in his life.

https://loveonet.com/10-reasons-women-easily-fall-for-bad-boys/

Bad boys get swag lol
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by AdaAwka1: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kevineleven:

Funny enough I don't do any of these and am still a badass.
I can lay with any lady if I put my mind to it.
I don't need to smoke, drink or show off for anybody to know that I am a badass, you will feel in my vibe when you come around me.

Na u think say u be bad ass, ask others if they think so. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by iammo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
Onkoolos:

Hope your father is also like this!!! grin grin grin.. I hope you learned it from ur father!!!

Ask your mum's Concubine...
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Kevineleven(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
AdaAwka1:

Na u think say u be bad ass, ask others if they think so. Lol
I know am badass I don't need anybody opinion about it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Gee64: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
Because, like terms go together. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? / Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money / 10 Classes Of Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.