Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. (28273 Views)

Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) / Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? / 11 Reasons Why Women Easily Fall In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by fotadmowmend(m): 4:48am On Sep 17, 2023
Lies are always attractive
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Friend22(m): 5:17am On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:

Muslims drink... there are lots of bars in Arab Muslim countries, public drinking is only frowned on and a crime

If you drink you can't pray in a mosque for 48 hours

It's in man's nature to stray from time to time just for Sex nothing intimate

The devil will justify an evil act using others instead of seeing evil for what it is.
Misguided muslims drink but Islām forbids us from drinking alcohol and engaging in illegal sex.

There's no benefit whatsoever in drinking alcohol,smoking and womanizing.
It's all a temporal illusive enjoyment with no good lasting effect.
In Wike's voice:ALL FAKE!
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:22am On Sep 17, 2023
Rubbish undecided,i don't believe you grew up around muslims.a real muslims won't be discussing what you're just saying because they know it's haram already no matter how you package the excuse
iammo:

Salat kind of prayer of 5 times a day is what am talking for the 48 hours.

The issue with Islam is many Hadith exist written by different Islamic scholar given different teachings and rulings, so your cousin is equally right on his 70 days

But standardly after 48 hours all alcohol should have left your blood stream and you can observe the solat

However simple prayers can be said at anytime even when drunk
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by macho44(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:

Solar is the kind of prayer offered five times mostly in mosques

Dua is a kind of prayers you recite anywhere , you can recite Dua for different purposes

Alcohol doesn't stop your Dua
Solar or Salat?
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by DonroxyII: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Come to think of it, it's like you never watched Power till the end, James never did used Angela for politics... You're confusing Angela with Ramona.

He only started going for politics after Angela's death.

Seems like you're the one who doesn't know how to watch movies even though I didn't know that one has to have specific talent to watch a simple movie... Bye..πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
grin Enjoy Yourself ... Ghost Girlfriend!
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2023
Nah, I like good guys because only they can handle me... grin grin grin
DonroxyII:
grin Enjoy Yourself ... Ghost Girlfriend!
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Kevineleven(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2023
AdaAwka1:

OK oo brother badass lol
That's funny πŸ˜„
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by CEO07(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2023
talented321:
With my loud..
Women believe lies and packaging...
Just manage rent one fine apart with some monthly income'' see anyhow u want bad girls will not let u go..
*A bad guy don't judge because he just want to collect his share..
A lady is more free with a bad guy than the a good guy..
Good guys hardly let things go..
Majority of bad guys are jovial and I Totally agree with you.funny..
Bad guys are good in bed especially eating of the honey pot
Good guys are strict, and women don't like strict life but wayo life...
And lastly even girls hate simps...
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by DonroxyII: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Nah, I like good guys because only they can handle me... grin grin grin
I know You ain't Meant for the Street Nor the Bad Guys grin ...

You That saw a Man walking to your Gate & Ran away shouting Mummy, Mummy ... Your Mom Now Brought Broom grin..
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2023
But I was only in primary school then and still a young child... undecided undecided undecided

And you don't have to be from the streets in order to date a bad guy... A lot of bad guys go for good girls who are not from the streets, but are clean and live a legit life.
DonroxyII:
I know You ain't Meant for the Street Nor the Bad Guys grin ...

You That saw a Man walking to your Gate & Ran away shouting Mummy, Mummy ... Your Mom Now Brought Broom grin..
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by kaymart: 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

Personally as a guy, you can't be my friend if you don't have one of this vices

Smoke

Drink

Or

Womanize

Men without vices are very strict, boring and sometimes wicked

U are delusional for calling it wicked ...
It's actually called standard.
We don't want to roll with stains cos we are clean inside out
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by VULCAN(m): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
This is a work of sheer beauty.

I commend you.

Franzinni:
It is hardwired in them to fall for the bad boy even if they know he is no good for them but when nature hold you, you go fear autopilot...

A bad boy give them drama and a woman without drama is like a big dick with erectile dysfunction. They crave the adventure, the rollercoaster, the unpredictability, the machismo, they are even ready to put up with being smacked around like a rag doll once in a while, they always have a ready excuse for the bad boy as to why he beat her up. They are usually invested in the allure of bad boys untill they begin to approach the wall say around 28, with a stretched out 🐈, a couple of abortions and a plethora of mental and psychological problems, then they find a simp who has been trying to land a hot babe all his life but face rejection after rejection becasue he is too short or too something... Then like a narcissist, they tailor thier attitude and character to align with his desires until after a couple of kids and marriage then boom, he is not meeting up to thier expectations, his sex life is poor, he works too much, then they rekindle old flings with thier ex who lives far away, send him a couple of nudes just to activate the he goat in him, he finds a way to come to town, she keeps the kids with the simp and goes to get her guts pushed in by the bad boy... She comes back home to the simp who believes he is doing what a man should do and taking care of his family without the slightest clue that he is only playing a game society has put before him and generations before him... If you have a good woman hold her tight and treat her right becasue it's a jungle out here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by terabyte002: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:

your were still dey find excuse for something that's not true. Which part of Quran asked u to drink Alcohol? and u still get confidence dey write rubbish say arabs country dey get bars wey dem dey drink like its normal thing and acceptable in the religion. The fact that u drink indicates u are just a Muslim by name , stop generalizing your stupidity bro.
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by E2000: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
95% of ladies want to exploit you but they feel more comfortable doing it or want to have a clear conscience doing it if it all looks like it was your idea to begin with. you really have to be very convincing in your act. 'Bad guys' are very good at pretended and convincing in this regards compared to 'good guys'.
For Example you may be in a situation with a lady and the temperature is very low and freezing she has her jacket just like you but she wants yours too when you offer her your jacket she wants it to look like you forced her to have it and she did not want it and you have to pretend that you are not cold. Bad guys are more convincing in such matters.

A bad guy too in other to cover his insecurities will go the extra mile to please a lady just to keep her till he is tied of her and wants to move on. So he does not mind making a Million dollar even if its stolen today and spending 70% on the woman. He will take drugs to be a super man in bed etc.

So to be a bad guy Just be very Good at pretending.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by DonroxyII: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
But I was only in primary school then and still a young child... undecided undecided undecided

And you don't have to be from the streets in order to date a bad guy... A lot of bad guys go for good girls who are not from the streets, but are clean and live a legit life.
You are still Young Now πŸ‘Œ πŸ’― .....

He'll yeah, Many Badguys go for good girls but Do you have mind for the Street-Corners .. Your husband always on the move, Mean looking drug lords holding meeting at your basements ... Your husband absconding home for months because he is being tagged ... Your kids changing schools because they are under watch ...

Keep licking ice cream Samantha 🍦 πŸ˜‹ 😜....
You ain't ready for street homie 🀧
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Are you a drug dealer?
DonroxyII:
You are still Young Now πŸ‘Œ πŸ’― .....

He'll yeah, Many Badguys go for good girls but Do you have mind for the Street-Corners .. Your husband always on the move, Mean looking drug lords holding meeting at your basements ... Your husband absconding home for months because he is being tagged ... Your kids changing schools because they are under watch ...

Keep licking ice cream Samantha 🍦 πŸ˜‹ 😜....
You ain't ready for street homie 🀧

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by DonroxyII: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Are you a drug dealer?
Chai, South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ Bae asking me about Drugs Dealing grin .... Your Left Bumbum!

Why do most of you Nairaland Girls ask me am I a Vices Under discussion Once I'm bringing you the Realities of the Adventure you want to Venture .... Same for IconicR she kukuma ran comot my handle when she couldn't Withstand it grin .. I no blame Her Troubled Mind cheesy ....

I'm an Adult & a Man So I know My Worlds Very well ... Very Well..... Life ain't a Disney land as Many people think it is ... Just stay where you are & enjoy Yourself .... if you go Dark, You will see things that will cut ya Minds grin

As for Your Question, I'm not a Drug Dealer But I Know It's a Cruel Multibillion Dollars Transactions Out There that Each Country Has a Special Trained Paramilitary Unit for Drug Enforcements & All Vices Related ...

We Call them NDLEA here ... US call them DEA ... It ain't Your McDonald's grin
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
DonroxyII:
Chai, South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ Bae asking me about Drugs Dealing grin .... Your Left Bumbum!

Why do most of you Nairaland Girls ask me am I a Vices Under discussion Once I'm bringing you the Realities of the Adventure you want to Venture .... Same for IconicR she kukuma ran comot my handle when she couldn't Withstand it grin .. I no blame Her Troubled Mind cheesy ....

I'm an Adult & a Man So I know My Worlds Very well ... Very Well..... Life ain't a Disney land as Many people think it is ... Just stay where you are & enjoy Yourself .... if you go Dark, You will see things that will cut ya Minds grin

As for Your Question, I'm not a Drug Dealer But I Know It's a Cruel Multibillion Dollars Transactions Out There that Each Country Has a Special Trained Paramilitary Unit for Drug Enforcements & All Vices Related ...

πŸ˜‚ you are a complex guy and you know it

E reach Samantha to ask

The way you write sef Dy fear person
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by DonroxyII: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚ you are a complex guy and you know it

E reach Samantha to ask

The way you write sef Dy fear person
grin ... I ain't Complex ... Most of you dislike painting Realities...

Samantha wanted to marry a Drug Lord who would be pinning her to the wall ... I told her beyond the Disney & Fantasies ... There are other darknesses therein She wouldn't be able to withstand... I painted the Darknesses for her to see

We Exchanges Chats ... Next thing is "Are you a Drug Dealer" ....

Same way you will ask me "are you an Ashawo" .... grin ....

Una sha like make person dey tell you lion 🦁 na Cat 🐈 .....

I knew you left because of my Solomon, Qur'an & Bible Chats with Chillychill On Islamic Section.. as I was Typing those Words.. My Mind Was Telling Me You will Run grin .... I know .... grin

Anyway, You will still miss Me a Little cheesy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
DonroxyII:
grin ... I ain't Complex ... Most of you dislike painting Realities...

Samantha wanted to marry a Drug Lord who would be pinning her to the wall ... I told her beyond the Disney & Fantasies ... There are other darknesses therein She wouldn't be able to withstand... I painted the Darknesses for her to see

We Exchanges Chats ... Next thing is "Are you a Drug Dealer" ....

Same way you will ask me "are you an Ashawo" .... grin ....

Una sha like make person dey tell you lion 🦁 na Cat 🐈 .....

I knew you left because of my Solomon, Qur'an & Bible Chats with Chillychill On Islamic Section.. as I was Typing those Words.. My Mind Was Telling Me You will Run grin .... I know .... grin

Anyway, You will still miss Me a Little cheesy....
Funny enough that wasn't the reason
I was contemplating deactivation because of something ahead of me but it has been shifted for now

I always check your updates and I enjoy them but you sabi give very rough guy vibes sha
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Dirtydog: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Good girls .ove bad boys because bad boys fell made lies
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by DonroxyII: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Funny enough that wasn't the reason
I was contemplating deactivation because of something ahead of me but it has been shifted for now

I always check your updates and I enjoy them but you sabi give very rough guy vibes sha
I Imagined .. That's why I called you out .... cheesy

As I always tell you, You have to be prepared for this world to avoid surprises... grin ....

I'm a thick skin growing Rugged & Tough ....

Nevertheless, Why do you always dance around activating-deactivating ... what's chasing you around ... stay Ya Bumbum in One Place & enjoy your forum ....

After you are tired of all the troubles you have looked for ... you will now want to run & fly under new moniker Cause Trouble Run again ...

.... And I'm the complex One grin ...
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nooo, you must have some sort of an association with drug dealings because you sound like you're taking it personal.

We all know that drug businesses are not easy, but you seem to be talking from experience... In fact, I'm starting to smell drugs from you...🀭🀭🀭

And I repeat, most drug dealers go for good women who are not from the streets and most of these women are not even involved in their husbands' drugs businesses.

DonroxyII:

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by alfanio(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
It doesn't invalidate all prayers for 70 days but your prayers won't be accepted for 40 days but you must still pray and drinking alcohol is forbidden totally in Islam. An upright Muslim must never drink. A Muslim who drinks commits major sin and will be liable to punishment in this world or the hereafter. But he is still a Muslim though
IconicR:
Your last paragraph is confusing, what do you mean by simple prayers
Are there any other prayers aside the five times daily prayers?
If you are from the north or having lived in the north you'll understand my views

Consumption of alcohol by Muslims is totally prohibited in the north and as such invalidates all types of prayers till after 70days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by DonroxyII: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Nooo, you must have some sort of an association with drug dealings because you sound like you're taking it personal.

We all know that drug businesses are not easy, but you seem to be talking from experience... In fact, I'm starting to smell drugs from you...🀭🀭🀭

And I repeat, most drug dealers go for good women who are not from the streets and most of these women are not even involved in their husbands' drugs businesses.

You are hearing from ZA ear not Nigerian Ear ... We don't take things personal here ... We just rap & Swerve...

Oya go & marry dem ooo ... leave ya bf for druggies grin
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
Leave my personal person for who Never!!!

You're a drug dealer, I can feel it in my bones... How much is cocaine? cheesy cheesy :DNever!!!
DonroxyII:
You are hearing from ZA ear not Nigerian Ear ... We don't take things personal here ... We just rap & Swerve...

Oya go & marry dem ooo ... leave ya bf for druggies grin
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
DonroxyII:
I Imagined .. That's why I called you out .... cheesy

As I always tell you, You have to be prepared for this world to avoid surprises... grin ....

I'm a thick skin growing Rugged & Tough ....

Nevertheless, Why do you always dance around activating-deactivating ... what's chasing you around ... stay Ya Bumbum in One Place & enjoy your forum ....

After you are tired of all the troubles you have looked for ... you will now want to run & fly under new moniker Cause Trouble Run again ...

.... And I'm the complex One grin ...
πŸ˜‚
This is the only platform I'm active
So I just go off whenever I have something that demands my full concentration
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by DonroxyII: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Leave my personal person for who Never!!!

You're a drug dealer, I can feel it in my bones... How much is cocaine? cheesy cheesy cheesy Never!!!
Libel & Slander Against My Holies Self ... grin .. Your Bone is deceiving You grin ...

Girls & Cravings ...

How would you look yourself finished & desired being pinned to the wall .. You be Hanger Or Wardrope

grin
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by DonroxyII: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚
This is the only platform I'm active
So I just go off whenever I have something that demands my full concentration
Of Course, Easier Anonymous Platform to Cause Trouble & Express Yourself very well grin ...

Facebook would be too exposing & doesn't have nairaland madness & Twitter is too Bookish ... na serious people full there ...

Iyaebe, U and I na Same thing no stress grin
Re: Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
DonroxyII:
Of Course, Easier Anonymous Platform to Cause Trouble & Express Yourself very well grin ...

Facebook would be too exposing & doesn't have nairaland madness & Twitter is too Bookish ... na serious people full there ...

Iyaebe, U and I na Same thing no stress grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I fear you ooo abeg

You Dy give Sammy Larry's vibes sometimes but I know it's all cruise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be / 10 Budget Friendly Things To Get For Your Partner This Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.