Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Truth You Learnt As An Adult - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth You Learnt As An Adult (37241 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / 3 Important Relationship Lessons I Wish I Learnt As A Young Man / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Dinero0(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
No matter how much anyone think they’re smart, it is on them.

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Etosha: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Omo... Your points blew me off, especially thr second to the last

But then, do u believe in Law of Atrraction?

Yes sir... " ... as he thinketh so is he"
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by koning: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
DND069:
There is no KARMA. Evil people prevail, even their generations still excel.

Interesting thread....

Depressing when one realizes that truth in this statement. Applies all over the world.

It;s a shitty, wicked and 'dog eat dog' world.

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by koning: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
ecstasy37:
As soon as you c*m you come to your senses

Funny, but very very true.
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by MaMa616(f): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
Never allow anyone love you more than you love yourself

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by oazeez1991(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
Hope for the Best, Prepare for the Worst

Always have a BACKUP for your Backup

Expect the UNEXPECTED

Understand that different people have different perception of you, nothing you can do about that, just always be you, for that's what matters

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent

No matter how much you try to run away from it, your past will always reflect in your future. So be careful how you live the present

Saying you wasted certain amount of your time is not valid, cos what you actually wasted was a percent of your life.You can't waste time, you can only waste your life. So, let every moment count

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Lostchild(m): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
pocohantas:

I won't hate you. I will buy you wine.

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Lostchild(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
Farfalla:

This lie had been propagated and regurgitated so many times, but I'm yet to meet a woman who hates a man because she gets no attention from him.

Even the heart of the strongest female desire attention and affection from men.

I know what I am talking about.

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Farfalla(f): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
Lostchild:

Even the strongest heart desire attention and affection.

I know what I am talking about.

And i repeat -- no woman will hate you for the simple reason that you do not give her any attention. Most are actually indifferent to men who mean nothing to them.

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Lostchild(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
Farfalla:

And i repeat -- no woman will hate you for the simple reason that you do not give her any attention. Most are actually indifferent to men who mean nothing to them.

OK.
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Lostchild(m): 3:09am On Sep 26, 2023
Jeromejnr:

I always think of this your number 4. After lots of observations over the years.

Your observation is on point. √√√

But I must tell you this before I log out. From the God and angelic point of view, genuine Christian are known only through their suffering and love. All these church buildings and congregation you see physically do not exist in the spiritual realm.

Also, your spiritual life is a personal relationship and walk with your own God.
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2023
NO MATTER HOW SMART YOU THINK YOU ARE, SOMEONE CAN FIGURE YOU OUT !

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2023
THE WAY YOU SPEND MONEY NOW IS SAME WAY YOU WILL DO WHEN YOU GET RICHER. you can't learn how to use left hand at old age.

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2023
WHEN U LOVE SOMEONE THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL, WHEN YOU HATE THEM THEY LOOK LIJE MONSTER .
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2023
WHATEVER U DO TO SOMEONE IS LIKELY TO HAPPEN TO YOU EXCEPT GOD DECIDED TO SHOW YOU MERCY.
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2023
WOMEN LOVE SEX MORE THAN MEN cry
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2023
TINUBU LOVES NIGERIANS
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2023
NONE OF OUR FRIENDS WANTS US TO BE MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN THEM .

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:42am On Sep 26, 2023
At some point, YOUR RELATIVE FANTASIZE ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH YOU ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE HIS/HER SPEC.
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2023
PASTOR'S DAUGHTERS LOVES RECEIVING HEAD kiss
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by JonCina(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
This show u are a mediocre. An answer completely different from the subject matter. What a daunce

Thank you!
I see: you're the complete opposite of "mediocre" and "daunce".

What a rare gem you are!
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
Etosha:

Yes sir... " ... as he thinketh so is he"

How then can one force his subconscious to start switching from ever negative thoughts to positive thoughts

Does that conscious positive repetitive affirmation force its way into ones subconscious?
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by azammi(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
judedwriter:

It's not true.

There are levels of faith and levels of miracles.

[/b]o receive a certain miracle, you must attain a certain height spiritually.[b]

That's why anointing differs from different men of God.

However, God always answers persistent Prayers though it might be delayed.

Sorry for your loss though.
can you prove this by the sciptures ?
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by judedwriter(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
azammi:
can you prove this by the sciptures ?

Matthew 17
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁹ Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?

²⁰ And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

²¹ Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by imoh4king(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
Deco7:

Ran tests and doctor confirmed weigh differently. You should make things clear. Did the doctor state it was food poisioning clearly to you?

You lunatics are spoiling this thread...
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by azammi(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
judedwriter:

Matthew 17
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁹ Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?

²⁰ And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

²¹ Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
did you read d part where he said he fasted and prayed .

This Scipture doesn't not relate with what you said .
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by judedwriter(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
azammi:
did you read d part where he said he fasted and prayed .

This Scipture doesn't not relate with what you said .

I am not a kid in spiritual matters.

Jesus apart from the 40days, lived a fasted life.

His disciples didn't fast, because Jesus was with them, empowering them spiritually and covering their spiritual lapses.

But after Jesus left them, they began to fast for more spiritual power.

The same thing applies today. As disciples of Jesus, unless we fast, there are certain miracles or blessings we cannot receive because there are levels in the spiritual realm.
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by azammi(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
judedwriter:

I am not a kid in spiritual matters.

Jesus apart from the 40days, lived a fasted life.

His disciples didn't fast, because Jesus was with them, empowering them spiritually and covering their spiritual lapses.

But after Jesus left them, they began to fast for more spiritual power.

The same thing applies today. As disciples of Jesus, unless we fast, there are certain miracles or blessings we cannot receive because there are levels in the spiritual realm.
fasting helps u put the flesh under and recieve from God , it doesn't guarantee miracles .

fasting doesn't give you more spiritual power there is no place to support you claim . His disciples never fasted for more powers .

It is the baptism of the holy spirit that gives power and faith activate the power .

Fasting just helps you wait on God , put the flesh under and receive from God .

We are already blessed by God fasting can never get you blessed it , blessing of God was given by grace and power also .
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by judedwriter(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
azammi:
fasting helps u put the flesh under and recieve from God , it doesn't guarantee miracles .

fasting doesn't give you more spiritual power there is no place to support you claim . His disciples never fasted for more powers .

It is the baptism of the holy spirit that gives power and faith activate the power .

Fasting just helps you wait on God , put the flesh under and receive from God .

We are already blessed by God fasting can never get you blessed it , blessing of God was given by grace and power also .

Fasting on its own doesn't guarantee miracles, yes, but it helps to boost your faith to receive miracles, certain miracles that require greater faith.

On its own fasting is starvation.

That's why on a fast spend more time reading the bible and praying in tongues.
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Kipaji: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2023
john1101:
I'll say what I have learnt in my 26 young years on Earth 1. It's better to. Live long and die poor than be rich and die young. My first goal is to make 60 years on Earth, getting money is like my 3rd or 4th goal.

Thank you for this piece. Living long must definitely be a goal for most of us. After setting this goal, we should adopt habits and measures to achieve it. What must we do to live well and longer? This is a very important question that many young people forget to ask. Thank you for the reminder.

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Kipaji: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Truth07:
You can't outrun your destiny

What about Guts?

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by john1101(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2023
Kipaji:

Thank you for this piece. Living long must definitely be a goal for most of us. After setting this goal, we should adopt habits and measures to achieve it. What must we do to live well and longer? This is a very important question that many young people forget to ask. Thank you for the reminder.

Yes sir, making conscious decision about it everyday too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users / Comedians Sam And Song Propose To Girlfriends At Abuja Airport (Photos)