Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? (2980 Views)

'will God Destroy The Earth Again With Fire; Is The World Ever Going To End? / King Kong Movie Reveals Flat Earth with Firmament (dome) / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
cornelboy:

Biological science or science myths?Don't even make it seem as if all scientists believe in evolution.
Take humans for example, the basic units of life, the tissues, organs and systems, the unbelievable way the DNA works, how everything works together perfectly, you can say all these came by chance without someone designing them?

It's quite hilarious how you guys ask evidence for the existence of God whereas you never ask the same for the proposer of evolution theories/myths?
Ask them to show you verifiable evidence na abi

Writing an article wouldn't change the fact that the universe and life couldn't have started by chance. You can tell that lie to your soul.

Atheists are not wiser than a man who picks up a large piece of rock and bows to it

Imagine if I go to a park where Gorilla 🦍 lives and I hear a baby crying (Note that the area does not allow anyone to enter except the ranger)... Will I jump into the conclusion that the baby somehow came from those animals)

Remember the pictures they showed us in school in Biology and Social Studies class about the sequence of man arising from monkeys to chimpanzees to gorilla, to some funny looking creatures and then man. The first time I saw it, i asked myself which one represent
Adam, Abraham, Jesus 🤣🤣🤣
I ask myself, we have millions of monkeys and Chimpanzees and humans today. Why don't we have just one living example of a superior apeman to believe? They use deformed skull or halfskull of human or ape that may have decayed and slightly deformed from age, disease or was struck and fabricate it to create an image something that never existed and they come out to declare 'We have discovered a missing link to our common ancestor'

Funnily, they are no longer using the idea that we evolve from ape but say we had a common ancestors and they give credit to mutation... Science proves that mutation is more harmful than beneficial and it does not create anything new
Again, they began to shift to the fact that we shares about 100% of our DNA with Chimpanzee to prove that we share common ancestor but the common ancestor thing is creating more questions... We also share large percentage of our DNA with Cats, dogs, fruits, etc... All the foundation of evolution is very shaky

Evolution does bring about complexity
Evolution destroys the law of thermodynamics

They abuse us that we blindly follow Whiteman god
When we ask if atheism is not a whiteman philosophy since Africa has their own traditional worship which affirms belief in a Creator, they say that whiteman are leaving religion to evolution... No be juju be that 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
LordReed:

Don't stay on Nairaland with your analysis, publish it so that you can refute all the science evolution has enabled. LoLz.

Publish what?
Is Evolution really Scientific?
We know what the scientific approach is na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I mentioned them
Or I should describe a bison and saber-toothed cat for you.

Right, I didn't see that you had. So you are saying mammoth, bison and sabre toothed cat were frozen as a result of the flood?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Publish what?
Is Evolution really Scientific?
We know what the scientific approach is na

Publish your findings that evolution is not scientific or it's a myth.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
continue,,, I am done with you.

You were well roasted so yeah you are done. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by MightySparrow: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

😂😂😂
You can't even give proof about creation as directly from God... Doing this is one way we praise God like David did in his Psalms
Papa has not given you anything to support a belief in God than to ask you to empty your pocket during religious services

Wetin concern our discussion with Charles Russell? Is he my father? Do I know or worship him? Do I pray to the God of my papa Russell? Do I hang his portrait in my house or office?

Lemme shock you... We now know more than Charles Russell know... Jesus has been refining us and he still continues to do so and we humble learn even if it requires changing an understanding of something... Papa has refined you, you are mixing evolution with Creation
Mind you, Russell did not use what he knew to enrich himself

True talk, your Russell started with falsehood. Are aware he was charged to court and he attested that he neither knew anything about Hebrews and Greek languages?

You can check the internet.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
LordReed:

You were well roasted so yeah you are done. LoLz.
the less peope think the louder they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
EMILO2STAY:

Pointing to yourself again. LoLz.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
MightySparrow:

True talk, your Russell started with falsehood. Are aware he was charged to court and he attested that he neither knew anything about Hebrews and Greek languages?

You can check the internet.

What concerns me if he were charged to court?
What has his ignorance for Hebrew and Greek language got to do with me, with this thread or wit the fact that Papa has failed to convince you about creation?

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
EMILO2STAY:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by MightySparrow: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What concerns me if he were charged to court?
What has his ignorance for Hebrew and Greek language got to do with me, with this thread or wit the fact that Papa has failed to convince you about creation?

Ògbójú has come in.
You are now defending your founder's dishonesty.

You are not honest either

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
MightySparrow:

Ògbójú has come in.
You are now defending your founder's dishonesty.

You are not honest either

What concerns me with Russell?
Can your Papa speak Hebrew
Or is it speaking gibberish he call speaking of tongues
Or I should mention his controversies
Slapping a small girl and calling her witch
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by MightySparrow: 4:01am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What concerns me with Russell?
Can your Papa speak Hebrew
Or is it speaking gibberish he call speaking of tongues
Or I should mention his controversies
Slapping a small girl and calling her witch

I see, you are now denying Russell after giving you 'light.' This is conspiracy against your leader. I will not be surprised if you deny Christ Himself. I have known JWs as dishonest people. You are now abandoning him for Rutherford or knoll or....
You people are not honest

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:21am On Sep 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

I see, you are now denying Russell after giving you 'light.' This is conspiracy against your leader. I will not be surprised if you deny Christ Himself. I have known JWs as dishonest people. You are now abandoning him for Rutherford or knoll or....
You people are not honest

Russell is, was and never will be my leader
Do you think we JWs are like you that even revere your Papa pass Jesus? That's why you equate 'denying' Russell to denying Jesus... Already, you are revering men, not Christ... Jesus was neutral in politics and conflicts of his own time... Papa has been controversial when it comes to violence from tribalism and he's not politically neutral too
Even if Jesus comes to your church now, Papa won't welcome him... You pray to the god of your Papa. Una no even sabi anything for Bible sef
Everything you claim to do for Jesus na mouth
I don't know Russell
I don't know Rutherford
I don't know 'knoll'

Christ is my leader
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by MightySparrow: 6:36am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Russell is, was and never will be my leader
Do you think we JWs are like you that even revere your Papa pass Jesus? That's why you equate 'denying' Russell to denying Jesus... Already, you are revering men, not Christ... Jesus was neutral in politics and conflicts of his own time... Papa has been controversial when it comes to violence from tribalism and he's not politically neutral too
Even if Jesus comes to your church now, Papa won't welcome him... You pray to the god of your Papa. Una no even sabi anything for Bible sef
Everything you claim to do for Jesus na mouth
I don't know Russell
I don't know Rutherford
I don't know 'knoll'

Christ is my leader

Yes. O pray to God of my leader.

[b].... from faith to faith.....
..... spirit of just men made perfect..

Any ideas about these?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

Yes. O pray to God of my leader.

.... from faith to faith.....
..... spirit of just men made perfect..

Any ideas about these?

Jesus said I should not call any man on earth my leader or father
Jehovah is my father
Jesus is my leader

Evidently, you're not even a Christian
One man is who you revere as your father and leader... Leading you to money
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by MightySparrow: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Jesus said I should not call any man on earth my leader or father
Jehovah is my father
Jesus is my leader

Evidently, you're not even a Christian
One man is who you revere as your father and leader... Leading you to money
See dishonesty again. Your GB are not your leaders?
You deny Russell, Rutherford, Knoll....
You really mean they mean nothing to you?

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

See dishonesty again. Your GB are not your leaders?
You deny Russell, Rutherford, Knoll....
You really mean they mean nothing to you?

Olodo
The governing body are not my leader
They are subject to discipline too and they have no absolute authority
Don't compare how you guys revere yours to ours...
We don't use titles to address them either

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by KnownUnknown: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Olodo

Purposeful self deception. Nothing original though. Your GB only takes order from magic jew but the Pope is the Vicar of the magic Jew on earth. I think the Pope outranks the GB in the chicanery of Christianity.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by MightySparrow: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Olodo

So you and Stephen Lett are the same in your organization?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

So you and Stephen Lett are the same in your organization?

Opposite organization
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by MightySparrow: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Opposite organization

Unorganization?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

Unorganization?

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Are Women More Religious than Men? Why? / The Truth About Mother Teresa: Debunking The Myths. / Reflection/homily: Fourth (4th) Sunday Of Easter Year C (good Shepherd Sunday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.