Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? (2964 Views)

'will God Destroy The Earth Again With Fire; Is The World Ever Going To End? / King Kong Movie Reveals Flat Earth with Firmament (dome) / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2023
MightySparrow:

Any problem?

Have you considered the this post?
Why have you discarded it?
What is your take?

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Divinity+of+Jesus+&board=0

Ur link led me to the search page sir
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ur link led me to the search page sir

The idiot worships Oyedepo that's why he's empty like is Papa!
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Himalayas is the only place you see scattered fossils?

Stop dodging and explain how in the same flood only mammoths got frozen but the whales and other animals didn't. Was mammoth the only animal living in the arctic?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2023
LordReed:

Stop dodging and explain how in the same flood only mammoths got frozen but the whales and other animals didn't. Was mammoth the only animal living in the arctic?

I never said only mammoth were frozen
Use your brain
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
dont be stupid. I gave you that because I know you dont know. But nevertheless soft tissues in fossilized animals are note common at all. It is not what one expects when digging out fossils that has been materialized and hardened like a stone. How can soft tissues survive beeing minerialized and hardened? You dumb slowpoke!! Unless in rare situations liket the case of the t- rex. The presence of iron in the t- rex bone made it possible for it to survive that long.which makes that find a rare one and first of its kind in 2005 since the excavation of dinosaur fossils since the 1800. Soft tissues in fossilized animals is not a common sight. Besides the fact the soft tissues was found in fossils proves that these animals died out a few thousand years not millions of hears ago.

Dumbo you claimed that fossilization is rapid so explain why the so called flood did not equally cause all the fossilised specimens to retain their soft tissue.

Global flood evidence my arse.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I never said only mammoth were frozen
Use your brain

Which other animal was frozen, dumbo.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
I can see your frustration. But just end the argument by presenting me with an article like I did showimg mountains growing out of the water with fish being fossilized on them? Mugu man.

Dumbo I already did but you are clearly too stupid to read.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2023
LordReed:

Which other animal was frozen, dumbo.

They are many na
Visit the internet
The bison, mastodon, saber-toothed cats, etc

Intelligent atheist with rational thinking in an irrational planet

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by cornelboy(f): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

cheesy

Lemme ask you?
How did life originate

A direct creation from God or by evolution?
You can't mix both
Lol don't mind this guy. They will tell you evolution is a very slow process that it can take millions of years before an organism could successfully evolve to another thing.
How on earth did they know that? Humans lifespan is not even up to 200 years.

Na so so assumptions and myths dem dé give this atheist guys chop and dem dé swallow am cheesy cheesy
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol don't mind this guy. They will tell you evolution is a very slow process that it can take millions of years before an organism could successfully evolve to another thing.

Na so so assumptions and myths dem dé give this atheist guys chop and dem dé swallow am cheesy cheesy

Evolution that has shaky foundations cheesy cheesy cheesy
This one call himself a worshipper of God and he's not even convinced if the world was created. He's mixing it
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

They are many na
Visit the internet
The bison, mastodon, saber-toothed cats, etc

Intelligent atheist with rational thinking in an irrational planet

LoLz. Mention 1, just 1.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Mention 1, just 1.

Which I did
You lack comprehension of English?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2023
cornelboy:

You in such an awesome position to overturn all biological science, just write a paper and present evidence that evolution is a myth. LoLz.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Which I did
You lack comprehension of English?

Aside from mammoth which other animal nah, don't play dumb. LoLz.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2023
LordReed:

You in such an awesome position to overturn all biological science, just write a paper and present evidence that evolution is a myth. LoLz.

Is evolution a fact?
Has it met scientific approach?
Can a unicellular evolve into5a bicellular organism even in a controlled environment?
Can organisms mate with other organisms outside their own kind?
Do scientist agree on it? Even the definition?
15 years ago, Darwin thought that the Cell was so simple... The Cell, even the most 'simplest' cell is complex
Who's mumu here?

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Is evolution a fact?
Has it met scientific approach?
Can a unicellular evolve into5a bicellular organism even in a controlled environment?
Can organisms mate with other organisms outside their own kind?
Do scientist agree on it? Even the definition?
15 years ago, Darwin thought that the Cell was so simple... The Cell, even the most 'simplest' cell is complex
Who's mumu here?

Oga write your paper and overturn evolution. LMFAO!
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2023
LordReed:

Dumbo you claimed that fossilization is rapid so explain why the so called flood did not equally cause all the fossilised specimens to retain their soft tissue.

Global flood evidence my arse.
keep arguing with yourself. mumu
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2023
LordReed:

abeg get out
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2023
LordReed:

abeg get out!!
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
keep arguing with yourself. mumu

I clearly can't argue with you since you're nothing but a stupid empty barrel.

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
abeg get out!!
EMILO2STAY:
abeg get out

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2023
LordReed:

I clearly can't argue with you since you're nothing but a stupid empty barrel.
people who are empty and have no fact to present during argument resort to verbal abuse. you have shown your true colour. you judge who is the empty barrel.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by MightySparrow: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
people who are empty and have no fact to present during argument resort to verbal abuse. you have shown your true colour. you judge who is the empty barrel.

Dundi are you not the one who started with the insults. You just proved that you are indeed a stupid empty barrel. Thanks for that. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by cornelboy(f): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2023
LordReed:

Biological science or science myths?Don't even make it seem as if all scientists believe in evolution.
Take humans for example, the basic units of life, the tissues, organs and systems, the unbelievable way the DNA works, how everything works together perfectly, you can say all these came by chance without someone designing them?

It's quite hilarious how you guys ask evidence for the existence of God whereas you never ask the same for the proposer of evolution theories/myths?
Ask them to show you verifiable evidence na abi

Writing an article wouldn't change the fact that the universe and life couldn't have started by chance. You can tell that lie to your soul.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
MightySparrow:

https://www.nairaland.com/7858224/charles-taze-russel-believed-divinity/1#126083035

😂😂😂
You can't even give proof about creation as directly from God... Doing this is one way we praise God like David did in his Psalms
Papa has not given you anything to support a belief in God than to ask you to empty your pocket during religious services

Wetin concern our discussion with Charles Russell? Is he my father? Do I know or worship him? Do I pray to the God of my papa Russell? Do I hang his portrait in my house or office?

Lemme shock you... We now know more than Charles Russell know... Jesus has been refining us and he still continues to do so and we humble learn even if it requires changing an understanding of something... Papa has refined you, you are mixing evolution with Creation
Mind you, Russell did not use what he knew to enrich himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
LordReed:

Aside from mammoth which other animal nah, don't play dumb. LoLz.

I mentioned them
Or I should describe a bison and saber-toothed cat for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
LordReed:

Oga write your paper and overturn evolution. LMFAO!

Evolution is a science with a very debatable definition
A theory that has not met scientific approach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
LordReed:

Dundi are you not the one who started with the insults. You just proved that you are indeed a stupid empty barrel. Thanks for that. LMAO!
I m not in your level in any way so I wont bring self down to your mediocre level . I gave you more proof than verbal abuse, while you provided more verbal abuse than any proof. you argue maliciously and foolishly, at the end you resort to usless verbal abuse to gain leverage. next time dont quote me again to engage me in any argument because I dont discuss with total idiots.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
I m not in your level in any way so I wont bring self down to your mediocre level . I gave you more proof than verbal abuse, while you provided more verbal abuse than any proof. you argue maliciously and foolishly, at the end you resort to usless verbal abuse to gain leverage. next time dont quote me again to engage me in any argument because I dont discuss with total idiots.

Stupid empty barrel, proof that you started arguing with because it didn't fit with your stupid narrative. LMAO!

You are a dunce and you proved it, you even implicated yourself and yet you have mouth. Bwahahahahahaha!
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Evolution is a science with a very debatable definition
A theory that has not met scientific approach

Don't stay on Nairaland with your analysis, publish it so that you can refute all the science evolution has enabled. LoLz.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
LordReed:

Stupid empty barrel, proof that you started arguing with because it didn't fit with your stupid narrative. LMAO!

You are a dunce and you proved it, you even implicated yourself and yet you have mouth. Bwahahahahahaha!
continue,,, I am done with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Solomon: Was King Solomon Really A Wise Man Or A Foolish Man? / The Last Assault To Rescue The Bride For The Rapture - Dr. Augusto Maquengo / Muslim Getting Baptized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.