Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? (2961 Views)

'will God Destroy The Earth Again With Fire; Is The World Ever Going To End? / King Kong Movie Reveals Flat Earth with Firmament (dome) / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by tophempire: 1:13am On Sep 25, 2023
mariovito:
Please I need you to speak more on this.

I know Judaism was a plagiarized religion, they copied everyone around them.

Like El-Elyon who holds a central role in the judo-christian religion is a well known pagan deity.

That's true, and that's why their god is a jealous god. If he was the only true god why will you be jealous of other gods they were not real? That have eyes but can not seeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ can you be jealous that your babe is crushing on a book? Or stone, or table etc?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:45am On Sep 26, 2023
tophempire:

This guy no de read before he begin type... De try read so you don't look stupid when responding, collect your brain back from your pastor and begin to use it for yourself

Says the person who claims to know how to read and yet said "the animals went in with their own food" which definitely proves that your head is rotten like a dead fish and unfortunately it is irrepairable.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:04am On Sep 26, 2023
tophempire:

That's true, and that's why their god is a jealous god. If he was the only true god why will you be jealous of other gods they were not real? That have eyes but can not seeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ can you be jealous that your babe is crushing on a book? Or stone, or table etc?

See how stupid you definitely are? People have been dumping their babes because she was even crushing over hairs and paints (let me write cosmetics cos I am sure you won't get it.) and even coloured paper. (Money).

https://www.nairaland.com/5852199/broke-up-girlfriend-because-want#89462336

So you see, you are an idol that has eyes eyes yet sees not and head yet brain-none.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 5:48am On Sep 26, 2023
kingxsamz:

πŸ˜‚ Why the insult nw?
Just agree with me that they teleported. Yahweh might have even created spiritual spaces for those animals in the ark so it doesn't get congested.

You get brain my guy, the ark was bigger inside than its actually physical dimensions (in cubits that nobody knows what that really means). Plus teleportation portals to all the remote areas the animals came from. They even had cryogenic sleep so they didn't need to eat or defecate! Story don set! Arthur C. Clarke would have been so proud. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00am On Sep 26, 2023
There is more to it than just the story!

Ferocious beasts were inside the ark and birds of all kinds flew into it themselves.
So it worth considering as a miracle not just to think of the size of the ship or how the animals survived in it.
Daniel was thrown into the lions den and the animals changed immediately into pets.
The three Hebrews were casted into a burning furnace and the fire immediately turned to air conditioner.
All these should tell us that the Noah's story was a miracle not just a story of how the ship contained all the animals on dry land!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by tophempire: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See how stupid you definitely are? People have been dumping their babes because she was even crushing over hairs and paints (let me write cosmetics cos I am sure you won't get it.) and even coloured paper. (Money).

So you see, you are an idol that has eyes eyes yet sees not and head yet brain-none.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This one don de on hin way to hell fire πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by tophempire: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ferocious beasts were inside the ark and birds of all kinds flew into it themselves.
So it worth considering as a miracle not just to think of the size of the ship or how the animals survived in it.
Daniel was thrown into the lions den and the animals changed immediately into pets.
The three Hebrews were casted into a burning furnace and the fire immediately turned to air conditioner.
All these should tell us that the Noah's story was a miracle not just a story of how the ship contained all the animals on dry land!

You are painting a blue wall with a blue paint expecting another colour.
Where is the prove of Daniel in the lions den, and the fire that became AC what story book is that from
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by tophempire: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

As gullible as you are you shared a link without reading the content. And you used that as an example of someone leaving his babe because she is crushing on accessories.

I'm sorry to say, that aside for the fact that your brain is at the alter in your church. You are more than stupid

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by kingxsamz(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
LordReed:

You get brain my guy, the ark was bigger inside than its actually physical dimensions (in cubits that nobody knows what that really means). Plus teleportation portals to all the remote areas the animals came from. They even had cryogenic sleep so they didn't need to eat or defecate! Story don set! Arthur C. Clarke would have been so proud. LMFAO!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
tophempire:

As gullible as you are you shared a link without reading the content. And you used that as an example of someone leaving his babe because she is crushing on accessories.

I'm sorry to say, that aside for the fact that your brain is at the alter in your church. You are more than stupid

I mentioned money didn't I? And what was the dumping in the link about?

I am sure those statue horses at Race Course are much smarter than you.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
tophempire:

This one don de on hin way to hell fire πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Says the one guilty of blasphemy.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by tophempire: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I mentioned money didn't I? And what was the dumping in the link about?

I am sure those statue horses at Race Course are much smarter than you.

So you can't differentiate between crushing and lack of financial prudence abi. I de ask who drop brain for wooden pulpit. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The girl seff fit even de use her money invest secretly while he de lavish the guy own. But I don't expect you to think because you don't have a brain. E de offering bag,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by tophempire: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the one guilty of blasphemy.

So you say you're not going to hell fire because of me abi?? I go too shame you
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
tophempire:
Good morning

You all remember how snake swallow 36 billion??
How many of you believe there was an actual snake that swallow cash?

I asked because there's a saying that there's no smoke without fire.

Now let's go into the story proper. A man called Noah made sacrifice to his God who just wiped the earth clean with flood and then his god gave a rainbow as a sign that he will not destroy the earth again with flood.

Did he even do it in the first place I hear someone say yes in the spirit (mummy G.O pastoral spirit)

So God hint Noah to build an ark, with wood and the ark was so big, ALMOST(not as big as) THE SIZE OF TITANIC. Genesis 6:19-20 declares that two of each kind of animal were to be collected and brought on board. This is repeated in Genesis 7:8-9, and it is explicitly stated that this applied to clean and unclean beasts as well as to birds. But Genesis 7:2-3 specifies that clean beasts and birds were to be taken by sevens. Whatever the numbers, it is clear that no animals could be left out. Genesis 7:4 states that "every living substance" that God made was to be destroyed "from off the face of the earth" by the impending flood. Genesis 7:23 repeats the point and adds that only those things with Noah in the ark could survive.

So today we have an estimate of 7 billion species of animals, so let's just say x2. And in that boat there was just 1 window and the door was locked from the outside by God. For 150 days yh, because miracle no de tire Jesus. The humans and animals didn't eat food or each other. Wait noah was asked to take food too. Genesis 6:21-22 WEB - Take with you some of all food that is eaten, and gather it to yourself; and it will be for food for you, and for them.” Β²Β² Thus Noah did. He did all that God commanded him

So over 14 billion animal and food for them. In a wooden boat with their food, and 1 window for ventilation, and the poops and wee for 150 days.

IF YOU BELIEVE THIS STORY THEN YOU DEFINITELY BELIEVE THAT SNAKE CAN SWALLOW 36 BILLION.

You have to, there's nothing you can tell me again.

If you don't believe this story then that means there was no flood, and no ark so there was no sacrifice that happen and all of the rubbish that bible said happened never happened.

the evidence of a global flood is actually very rife and is undeniable by any except the ignorant.

can you explain the skeleton of a whale and other sea creatures known to only live at the bottom of the ocean been found at the top of mountains? or have you ever wonderd why the continents shifted and seperated from one another? or why some animals are fossilized? google the grand canyon and you will see with you own eyes what the great flood caused. plus noahs ark can still be seen today on a mountain just as the bible said.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
tophempire:

So you say you're not going to hell fire because of me abi?? I go too shame you

grin obviously, dis one head don knock kon mad. grin
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
tophempire:

So you can't differentiate between crushing and lack of financial prudence abi. I de ask who drop brain for wooden pulpit. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The girl seff fit even de use her money invest secretly while he de lavish the guy own. But I don't expect you to think because you don't have a brain. E de offering bag,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

See i told you that the statues in Race Course are smarter than you else you would have seen that if she did not love money, she won't have been dumped.

But ofcourse how can a thing which statues are better than have any sense at all? grin
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by tophempire: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
the evidence of a global flood is actually very rife and is undeniable by any except the ignorant.

can you explain the skeleton of a whale and other sea creatures known to only live at the bottom of the ocean been found at the top of mountains? or have you ever wonderd why the continents shifted and seperated from one another? or why some animals are fossilized? google the grand canyon and you will see with you own eyes what the great flood caused. plus noahs ark can still be seen today on a mountain just as the bible said.

Mount Kilimanjaro
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:08am On Sep 27, 2023
tophempire:

You are painting a blue wall with a blue paint expecting another colour. Where is the prove of Daniel in the lions den, and the fire that became AC what story book is that from.
We have heard about so many things that has happened in times past so there's no reason to believe anything since we weren't there to verify. Is that what you're saying? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2023
tophempire:

Mount Kilimanjaro
meaning?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Image123(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:

You do err, not knowing the scriptures. Ask your father the devil, he might just explain to you on his good day, if he doesn't lie yet again.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
EMILO2STAY:

Do you know how mountains form?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
kingxsamz:
True sha. The rest of the animals teleported to the ark.

The funny thing is how you people will be thinking you know Bible.

According to the instructions given by God, Noah doesn't need to go all over the world to be looking for any animals, rather the scripture says "Pairs of every kind of bird, and every kind of animal, and every kind of small animal that scurries along the ground, will come to you to be kept alive." - NLT

Notice the @underlined.

Another possibility of this verse is that Noah might not need all the species on earth but just what God directed to him to keep alive only.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:

Do you know how mountains form?

No! Only you know cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emusan:

No! Only you know cheesy grin cheesy grin

Where did I say that ?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emusan:

Another possibility of this verse is that Noah might not need all the species on earth but just what God directed to him to keep alive only.

OK so the millions of species now alive came about by what mechanism?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:

Where did I say that ?

Where did I say you said so?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:
OK so the millions of species now alive came about by what mechanism?

By God's mechanism.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emusan:

By God's mechanism.

Explain the mechanism.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emusan:

Where did I say you said so?

Ah so you just decided to lie. LoLz.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by KnownUnknown: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Indeed! Superman flew around the earth and turned back time. Miracles are unbiquitous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjgsnWtBQm0&pp=ygUic3VwZXJtYW4gc3BpbnMgdGhlIHdvcmxkIGJhY2t3YXJkcw%3D%3D
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by KnownUnknown: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
There is more to it than just the story it’s magic!

So it worth considering as a miracle not just to think of the size of the ship or how the animals survived in it but all the shit that must have accumulated. Bird shit falling on the heads of ferocious beasts taking ferocious shits. The ark stank to high heavens that even god had to hold his breath

True story bro!
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by KnownUnknown: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:

Explain the mechanism.

Abracadabra.
Riddle me this Lord of Reeds. Since we are made in gods image, how often do you think god shits? Hmm hmmm, a little respect. How often do you think god has β€œbowel movements”?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Ten Commandments [Islamic Version] / Somebody Touch My Soul / The Role Of The Blessed Virgin MARY In Salvation History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.