Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? (2969 Views)

'will God Destroy The Earth Again With Fire; Is The World Ever Going To End? / King Kong Movie Reveals Flat Earth with Firmament (dome) / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
LordReed:

Not going to do your work for you. Show an example of such a fossil.
I already shpwed you if your serious google those words. If not then quit qouting me cuz your a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. I showed you exactly what you asked but instead of engaging you ran to a different thing.

Now it's your turn show me an example of a sea creature fossil found on a mountain that is younger than the mountain formation and show us an example of a fossil found with food in its stomach.

😂 🤣 😂
I'm sure you've not heard of the mammoth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
correctguy101:

Gbam...

Even The Lost Book of Enki confirms that there truly was a flood... shocked

Only that Noah's name wasn't Noah but Ziusudra or something like that.
And ...
Only that the book admits that they whom the early earthlings call gods were present live on earth at that time and they were only aware of the coming flood but ignorant of the cause... also it claims that...

Only seedlings and genetical materials were adviced to be shipped and stored...

And..

That even after the flood, they, the so-called gods were shocked to find an earthling whom they've once banished at another far off locale, hale and hearty.. So their initial conjecture that the flood was a Earth wide calamity was erroneous.

Now, that's just all the Book of Enki and it's been real long I read the confusing accounts... I seriously don't bother with any account these days. Too lazy now.. cheesy

One thing though is for sure..

Civilizations (no matter how primitive they may seem compared to today)have always come and gone on this Mother Planet. As long as She continues to retain the capacity to sustain life, the Forces will always find a way to let life sprout on Her again. Unless this Planet loses that capacity, life will always find its way here and it's the same everywhere else (wherever that else may be) wink

So what's the biggie about arguing if God did it or not? God can still deem us all unfit or the next stage of evolution and eliminate us all, maybe replaced by a better long surviving specie. After all, we ourselves were a replacement for some other community of species along the way. Total extinction .. Nothing bad there if you ask me.. ..grin

The workings of our reality are wonderous and magical.

No Supernatural, just Natural but with an ill-informed and clueless Observer.. wink

You expected such a story that is so widespread and shared to all generations by mouth to have exact details?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

😂 🤣 😂
I'm sure you've not heard of the mammoth

LoLz. Lemme ask you was the mammoth found on a mountain? Was it buried in sediment or it was frozen in ice?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
I already shpwed you if your serious google those words. If not then quit qouting me cuz your a waste of time.

You are the waste of time. Always spewing nonsense as if you know what you are talking about only to show you know diddly squat.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
they prove my point of a rapid burial and fossilization of sea creatures on a mountain. An indication that the mountian was once covered by water. Who is talking of soft tissue?

If it was rapid why is there no soft tissue? LoLz.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by correctguy101(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You expected such a story that is so widespread and shared to all generations by mouth to have exact details?
grin

No expectations at all..

I usually don't bother. Unless idleness makes me bother... cheesy

And I'll be idle now till next week... smh
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
LordReed:

If it was rapid why is there no soft tissue? LoLz.
you expect to find soft tissue in petrified body of thousands of years. What a dunce.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
LordReed:

You are the waste of time. Always spewing nonsense as if you know what you are talking about only to show you know diddly squat.
I gave you articles to prove the fact I stated. I am not your mate n anything . You always arguemnt senslessly and just beating about the bush. Why don't you show me a proof of mountains growing out with fishes and whales on it? Dunce argumentator.give an article like I did on mountains growing out and fossilizing whales on it.

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
I gave you articles to prove the fact I stated. I am not your mate n anything . You always arguemnt senslessly and just beating about the bush. Why don't you show me a proof of mountains growing out with fishes and whales on it? Dunce argumentator.give an article like I did on mountains growing out and fossilizing whales on it.

The articles prove you wrong just by the age of the fossil alone talk more of all the obvious details that completely contradict your narrative.

You are a massive numb skull who didn't even read the articles he linked. Nonsense.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you expect to find soft tissue in petrified body of thousands of years. What a dunce.

LMFAO! So why are there fossils with soft tissue from millions of years ago?

Numb skull.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! So why are there fossils with soft tissue from millions of years ago?

Numb skull.
dumb guy,the soft tissues found on fossils such as that of the t-rex proves it cannot be miilions of years. Instead it proves it to be just a few thousand years.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
your a waste of time. Di professor need to teach you that fossilzation needs water? You have no point. The evolution theory taught in schools today where is the fact? You argue childishly.

Fucktàrd thinks his fairytale is fact. Dumdum go to reputable university's history department and tell them global flood is historical fact let them laugh you out of there you numbskull.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
LordReed:

The articles prove you wrong just by the age of the fossil alone talk more of all the obvious details that completely contradict your narrative.

You are a massive numb skull who didn't even read the articles he linked. Nonsense.
the agw of the fossils are wrong and cannot be substantiated in a ny way. Just mere speculations. They are not fact. But what is fact is that these fossils where found at the top of mountains which can only happen if that mountain was once covered by water and the animals where buried quickly and alive. Go find another excuse you know nothing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
dumb guy,the soft tissues found on fossils such as that of the t-rex proves it cannot be miilions of years. Instead it proves it to be just a few thousand years.

LMFAO! So why doesn't the whale fossil have soft tissue? You just irredeemably stupid making you unable to think. The article you linked said the whale fossil is millions of years old. Numb skull. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
the agw of the fossils are wrong and cannot be substantiated in a ny way. Just mere speculations. They are not fact. But what is fact is that these fossils where found at the top of mountains which can only happen if that mountain was once covered by water and the animals where buried quickly and alive. Go find another excuse you know nothing.

Ýou linked an article that dated the fossil to millions of years yet you are arguing. Don't you see how stupìd you are? Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
LordReed:

Ýou linked an article that dated the fossil to millions of years yet you are arguing. Don't you see how stupid you are? Bwahahahahaha!
it shows I reason with my head. There is bo fact behind the millions of years,but that fossils are found on mountain top is the fact. You get it? I am not dumb like you to swallow every thing.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! So why doesn't the whale fossil have soft tissue? You just irredeemably stupid making you unable to think. The article you linked said the whale fossil is millions of years old. Numb skull. Bwahahahahaha!
whats is this your nonsense with soft tissue? Who is talking about that? So because they said so you must beleive it. Ok let me ask you what is the proof that they are millions of years old.?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
LordReed:

Fucktàrd thinks his fairytale is fact. Dumdum go to reputable university's history department and tell them global flood is historical fact let them laugh you out of there you numbskull.
I am not a sheeple like you. The same universities teach evolution with out fact. So because university'sdont teach it does not make it fasle or untrue. The fossils speak for themselves. What are the facts behind evolution the universities teach? Mr university with dumb brain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by KnownUnknown: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
noah did not live 4 million years ago. Abeg I dont know what your saying.

How do you know Noah didn’t live 4 million years ago or that he did not have a pet unicorn?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
tophempire:
Good morning 🌞

You all remember how snake swallow 36 billion??
How many of you believe there was an actual snake that swallow cash?

I asked because there's a saying that there's no smoke without fire.

Now let's go into the story proper. A man called Noah made sacrifice to his God who just wiped the earth clean with flood and then his god gave a rainbow as a sign that he will not destroy the earth again with flood.

Did he even do it in the first place I hear someone say yes in the spirit 😂😂😂 (mummy G.O pastoral spirit)

So God hint Noah to build an ark, with wood and the ark was so big, ALMOST(not as big as) THE SIZE OF TITANIC. Genesis 6:19-20 declares that two of each kind of animal were to be collected and brought on board. This is repeated in Genesis 7:8-9, and it is explicitly stated that this applied to clean and unclean beasts as well as to birds. But Genesis 7:2-3 specifies that clean beasts and birds were to be taken by sevens. Whatever the numbers, it is clear that no animals could be left out. Genesis 7:4 states that "every living substance" that God made was to be destroyed "from off the face of the earth" by the impending flood. Genesis 7:23 repeats the point and adds that only those things with Noah in the ark could survive.

So today we have an estimate of 7 billion species of animals, so let's just say x2. And in that boat there was just 1 window and the door was locked from the outside by God. For 150 days yh, because miracle no de tire Jesus. The humans and animals didn't eat food or each other. Wait noah was asked to take food too. Genesis 6:21-22 WEB - Take with you some of all food that is eaten, and gather it to yourself; and it will be for food for you, and for them.” ²² Thus Noah did. He did all that God commanded him

So over 14 billion animal and food for them. In a wooden boat with their food, and 1 window for ventilation, and the poops and wee for 150 days.

IF YOU BELIEVE THIS STORY THEN YOU DEFINITELY BELIEVE THAT SNAKE CAN SWALLOW 36 BILLION.

You have to, there's nothing you can tell me again.

If you don't believe this story then that means there was no flood, and no ark so there was no sacrifice that happen and all of the rubbish that bible said happened never happened.

it is a retelling of an earlier Babylonian and Sumerian myth...

the Israelites incorporated it into their belief system..

it means that the same god that creates is the same god that destroys....

not two...or one for each..
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
whats is this your nonsense with soft tissue? Who is talking about that? So because they said so you must beleive it. Ok let me ask you what is the proof that they are millions of years old.?

You are the one who is trapped by his own nonsense. If fossilization is rapid then soft tissue in fossils will be prevalent since the trapped bodies will have no time to decompose (which ). But the fossil you linked has no soft tissue meaning it had time to decompose. But your dumb brain can't reason. The same dumdum who said this:
EMILO2STAY:
not the way it is found in the fossil records. the animals that appear in the fossil records are caught in action while alive.
is the same dumdum asking why soft tissue is an issue. How do you know they were alive and in action without the soft tissue dumdum?

The dating method used.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
I am not a sheeple like you. The same universities teach evolution with out fact. So because university'sdont teach it does not make it fasle or untrue. The fossils speak for themselves. What are the facts behind evolution the universities teach? Mr university with dumb brain.

Ah I see it's a fact that you manufactured in your dumdum brain. LoLz.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Veecruz: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
tophempire:

Do now see that you seeing a goat today means their ancestors 😂😂😂 was saved by your boat god

Or a new creation created after the flood!

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
LordReed:

Ah I see it's a fact that you manufactured in your dumdum brain. LoLz.
go fimd a job imstead of making usless argument on nairaland Mumu
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
LordReed:

You are the one who is trapped by his own nonsense. If fossilization is rapid then soft tissue in fossils will be prevalent since the trapped bodies will have no time to decompose (which ). But the fossil you linked has no soft tissue meaning it had time to decompose. But your dumb brain can't reason. The same dumdum who said this:

is the same dumdum asking why soft tissue is an issue. How do you know they were alive and in action without the soft tissue dumdum?

The dating method used.
an animal covered by sediment and minerialized to the bone for thousands of years is what you expect soft tissues from ? Are you normal? The volcanic eruption that happened in Pompeii around 79ad which saw many people covered in hot ash while they where still alive. This people though dead can still be seen today as they are only an image or figure of ashes in human form. Yet nothing like soft tissue in them even though it happened recently compared to noahs flood.
The fact that they where buried rapdly under what we know today as rocks dims the chances of any soft tissues to remzin intact.

I know your a slowpoke arguing senslessly but I just hope to educate you if you will learn.

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
an animal covered by sediment and minerialized to the bone for thousands of years is what you expect soft tissues from ? Are you normal? The volcanic eruption that happened in Pompeii around 79ad which saw many people covered in hot ash while they where still alive. This people though dead can still be seen today as they are only an image or figure of ashes in human form. Yet nothing like soft tissue in them even though it happened recently compared to noahs flood.
The fact that they where buried rapdly under what we know today as rocks dims the chances of any soft tissues to remzin intact.

I know your a slowpoke arguing senslessly but I just hope to educate you if you will learn.

You are a dummy. You mentioned a TRex that was found with soft tissue yet you are saying we shouldn't see soft tissue. Aren't you a dumbass that can't reason?

person if a specimen is fossilized with soft tissue the soft tissue will still be there no matter how long.

You are just a slowpoke arguing like a blind fool.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
go fimd a job imstead of making usless argument on nairaland Mumu

person who thinks fairytale is fact. You are the miserable dumbass who needs to go get a life and stop talking of things that are evidently out of your depth.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Lemme ask you was the mammoth found on a mountain? Was it buried in sediment or it was frozen in ice?

Remember what the issue of discussion on the thread is all about grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Remember what the issue of discussion on the thread is all about grin cheesy

Yes so go on answer the questions. LoLz.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
LordReed:

Yes so go on answer the questions. LoLz.

What questions?
Fossils discredit that a global flood ever happened? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What questions?
Fossils discredit that a global flood ever happened? cheesy

Was the mammoth found on a mountain? Was it buried in sediment or it was frozen in ice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Release Of The Omega Anointing. / When you come across a Hopeless Situation. / What Does God's Will Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.