Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? (2959 Views)

'will God Destroy The Earth Again With Fire; Is The World Ever Going To End? / King Kong Movie Reveals Flat Earth with Firmament (dome) / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:
Ah so you just decided to lie. LoLz.

Where is the lie?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:
Explain the mechanism.

You can google it!
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:

Do you know how mountains form?
lol, you want to tell me that mountains grow out of the the water right? i know you dont think. even if mountains grow it takes a very slow process and are mostly aided by flooding. a mountain can not just grow out of the water soo rapidly fishes and deep sea creature will be caught unawares. so think mr think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Indeed! Superman flew around the earth and turned back time. Miracles are unbiquitous.
KnownUnknown:

True story bro!
Only you quoted the same post twice!

Can you people think straight so as to respond once after digesting what others wrote?

Well i remember how those white supremacists always dictate the way you people should use your brains through dictionaries and Wikipedia so instead of using your own brain to comprehend it's whatever those white supremacists say that goes! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by KnownUnknown: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Only you quoted the same post twice!

Can you people think straight so as to respond once after digesting what others wrote?

Well i remember how those white supremacists always dictate the way you people should use your brains through dictionaries and Wikipedia so instead of using your own brain to comprehend it's whatever those white supremacists say that goes! grin

Lmao, he talks about “white supremacists” while calling the fellow below his god.

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Lmao, he talks about “white supremacists” while calling the fellow below his god.

When we come to your homes in order to help you know what Christianity really means you will say:
"I am busy"
"I have been to church too"
"I have my own church"
"I don't have the time"

Now you're implying what your religion infused in your head to God's organization.

Who told you that Jesus is the God Jehovah's Witnesses worship? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by KnownUnknown: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When we come to your homes in order to help you know what Christianity really means you will say:
"I am busy"
"I have been to church too"
"I have my own church"
"I don't have the time"

If you come to my home I just might shoot your ass if you don’t get off my porch quickly enough.

MaxInDHouse:

Now you're implying what your religion infused in your head to God's organization.

Who told you that Jesus is the God Jehovah's Witnesses worship? smiley

The eighth cult leader in New York told me smiley
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
lol, you want to tell me that mountains grow out of the the water right? i know you dont think. even if mountains grow it takes a very slow process and are mostly aided by flooding. a mountain can not just grow out of the water soo rapidly fishes and deep sea creature will be caught unawares. so think mr think

LoLz. Did yourself think that whales and other sea animals that they can be fossilized in the sea bed first before the sea bed rises during highland formation? Think Mr, think.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
KnownUnknown:

If you come to my home I just might shoot your ass if you don’t get off my porch quickly enough.
How can you say what you haven't heard from members of the organization?
Ọmọ that's stupidity o! smiley
KnownUnknown:

The eighth cult leader in New York told me smiley
OK eight cult told you but you know that what Jehovah's Witnesses believe is always found WRITTEN in our publications shey?
Ọmọ you're just unquestionably stupid walahi talahi! cheesy

We are not like you guys that must always quote whatever your white supremacists put inside dictionaries and Wikipedia to invalidate truth o! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emusan:

You can google it!

LoLz. The search results for god mechanism are too vague to answer the question so kindly explain this god mechanism.

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emusan:

Where is the lie?
Your post below is a lie.
Emusan:

No! Only you know cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It is quite moronic of you to think that Noah went to all the earth to gather up 2 of every animal to put in the ship. It shows how your mind is decayed already.

200%

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Abracadabra.
Riddle me this Lord of Reeds. Since we are made in gods image, how often do you think god shits? Hmm hmmm, a little respect. How often do you think god has “bowel movements”?

You underestimate the power. The god doesn't shit he magically absorbs energy from his energy store in heaven. Voila no shit bowel movement.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Did yourself think that whales and other sea animals that they can be fossilized in the sea bed first before the sea bed rises during highland formation? Think Mr, think.
how can whales and other sea creatures be fossilized in the sea bed? see why I said you dont think. fossilization takes rapid covering of sediments carried by fast moving water and this sediments needs to be exposed to the atmosphere within a short time to harden and become fossilized. this cannot happen in the sea bed. so take your excuse and shove it up your ass even the op did not make sense when he quoted me because he knows that he is just chasing clout. same thing you want to do. the flood of noah is an undeniable fact backed by history, science, archeology, paleontology, cultures and traditions around the world. all of these prove the world wide flood but you and the op wan come form atheist abi na argumentative argumentator. mtchww una never start.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
The OP is very unreasonable
He did not see that the Bible says that Noah did not go around looking for the animals. The animals came to him
It was not selected species of animals that entered the ark. The Bible mentions that different kinds of animals, male and females were brought it.

Kind is not a scientific word. We don't know what it could be, it could be genus or tribe, we don't know just as today, we can say 'different kinds of dogs' or 'human[b]kind[/b]'. Nevertheless, these ones are able to copulate and science confirms that reproduction can take place amongst these

Now, the event of the flood is about 4000 years ago... How will you use today's population to compare with that? For example, some ask about how Noah could have preached to millions
In 1914,earth has 1.9 billion people and that was hundred years ago. Can you calculate the population of 4000 years ago?

Another evidence to the actuality of the Deluge is that the story itself is widespread across most legends far and local. You'd expect that such disaster with a sole family surviving to spread for generations... Interestingly, the Yoruba legend mentions a great deluge. The details differ but it mentions of a global flood, a man building a vessel which saved his family and some animals

Science itself cannot deny that there was a time when there was a devastating disaster that almost wiped out all life and there was a great change in the climate contributing to the disaster

What about fossils? Many fossils of animals of different kinds have been found in some regions and they were not consumed by fire or heat, some were frozen and found on a muck and food was found in the stomach
Also, the Bible account of the flood mentions that the flood covered the highest mountains for days right? Many sea shells and other shells have been found on the highest mountain today? What could have caused that?

The OP is just either blowing ignorance or seeking attention to an event he doesn't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Does he need to take all? Is it not the ones in his area he would naturally pick?

Or is it that after God first created the animals He could no longer create or recreate those ones which Noah did not take? Or that He can not create even a new set of the ones we see in replacement of the former ones?

The very last 'thing' that God created was the woman
God blessed Noah and his family amd the animals to go and multiply right?

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
mariovito:
But seriously, what we're those animals feeding on, especially the carnivorous.

When God mentions that animals should be in the ark, it is obvious that he wanted to preserve them and that he must have kept in mind that some animals can't live together.
The Bible says that there are compartments on the ark... It's not like everyone is trying to squeeze into one large parlor... But we don't know
Does God not have the ability to tame his animals to live in harmony?
Have you not seen videos these days of a rich man with wild animals and domestic ones around the man amd the domestic ones are so free, living without fear

What the carnivorous animals as we classify them ate then, we don't know... God did not originally create any animals to feed on flesh but on vegetation. Were all the animals at that time still feeding on vegetation, we don't know. What we know is that God had commanded Noah to pack enough food for the animals and his family
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
kingxsamz:

Yes they must. After all, Noah was told to take in all animals. But since he couldn't go to all parts of the world, many of those animals teleported into the ark. grin

If you can't show prove of the highlighted, you are ignorant and misleading others too as your ignorance have misled you
Again, Noah did not go around looking for any animal
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
mariovito:

But seriously, what we're those animals feeding on, especially the carnivorous.

In the beginning all creatures feed on plants so inside that Ark all the creatures returned to their former state!
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:

Do you know how mountains form?

What was the skeleton and the shells of sea animals doing on the highest mountain?
Stop shifting goalpost
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
EMILO2STAY:

LordReed never thinks
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:

What about other fossils that were not sea animals cool
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by KnownUnknown: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How can you say what you haven't heard from members of the organization?
Ọmọ that's stupidity o! smiley

Because it’s the norm when it comes to religion. Say things you haven’t heard from the alleged speakers, just like you do. smiley

MaxInDHouse:

OK eight cult told you but you know that what Jehovah's Witnesses believe is always found WRITTEN in our publications shey?
Ọmọ you're just unquestionably stupid walahi talahi! cheesy

The eighth cult leader in the GB. Ọmọ you're just unquestionably stupid walahi talahi wasabi alibi! cheesy

MaxInDHouse:

We are not like you guys that must always quote whatever your white supremacists put inside dictionaries and Wikipedia to invalidate truth o! cheesy

We are not like you guys that must always quote whatever your white supremacists put inside tracts and pamphlets to invalidate truth o! cheesy
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
how can whales and other sea creatures be fossilized in the sea bed? see why I said you dont think. fossilization takes rapid covering of sediments carried by fast moving water and this sediments needs to be exposed to the atmosphere within a short time to harden and become fossilized. this cannot happen in the sea bed. so take your excuse and shove it up your ass even the op did not make sense when he quoted me because he knows that he is just chasing clout. same thing you want to do. the flood of noah is an undeniable fact backed by history, science, archeology, paleontology, cultures and traditions around the world. all of these prove the world wide flood but you and the op wan come form atheist abi na argumentative argumentator. mtchww una never start.

Sea animals can also be fossilized in the sea bed
LordReed himself cannot use the process of fossilization to talk about why skeletons and shells of sea animals are found on the highest mountains
It only makes sense to him alone
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
the flood of noah is an undeniable fact backed by history, science, archeology, paleontology, cultures and traditions around the world. all of these prove the world wide flood but you and the op wan come form atheist abi na argumentative argumentator. mtchww una never start.

Let them go and first disprove the account based on what science tells us, archeology, paleontology, cultures and traditions say about a global flood and we'll belive it never existed
Those who could not do that changed accusations and say the flood actually existed but the story was stolen by Moses from Epic of Gilgamesh grin grin grin
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Because it’s the norm when it comes to religion. Say things you haven’t heard from the alleged speakers, just like you do. smiley
Have you heard directly from the mouths of people like Isaac Newton before quoting what was written as their utterances? cheesy
KnownUnknown:

The eighth cult leader in the GB. Ọmọ you're just unquestionably stupid walahi talahi wasabi alibi! cheesy
Eight cult again?
Ọmọ your brain needs a reset!
It's what people say that right thinking humans consider as their beliefs not just what you're fabricating in your skull o! cheesy
KnownUnknown:

We are not like you guys that must always quote whatever your white supremacists put inside tracts and pamphlets to invalidate truth o! cheesy
Ọ̀DẸ̀.
Have i ever quoted a tract or pamphlet on this forum before? smiley
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by KnownUnknown: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Have you heard directly from the mouths of people like Isaac Newton before quoting what was written as their utterances? cheesy

Have you heard directly from the mouths of speakers like Balaam’s donkey before quoting what was written as their utterances? cheesy

MaxInDHouse:

Eight cult again?

Eight cult or eighth cult leader? Again?

MaxInDHouse:

It's what people say that right thinking humans consider as their beliefs not just what you're fabricating in your skull o! cheesy

It's what people say that right thinking humans consider as their beliefs not just what the right cult leaders fabricating in their skulls o! cheesy

MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀DẸ̀.

Ọ̀DẸ̀.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:

Your post below is a lie.

How is it a lie?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. The search results for god mechanism are too vague to answer the question so kindly explain this god mechanism.

Since you know it's too vague then enjoy your own explanation.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by KnownUnknown: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What was the skeleton and the shells of sea animals doing on the highest mountain?
Stop shifting goalpost

O’ my dear benighted one, my beloved one!!
And the Unknown Lord said, let there be light to enlighten these ignorant mutha…..

https://indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/shells-on-mountains.php

It was all the way back in 540 B.C. that a Greek philosopher named Xenophanes noted that sometimes you can find seashells embedded in rocks high up on mountain tops. How is this possible? The sea creatures who build the shells never leave the ocean, and even if they were flung up on land, there's no way they'd get up a mountain. What's going on here?

Xenophanes proposed an answer which was, in fact, correct, although no one believed it until a couple thousand years later. He said that maybe the mountains had once been underwater.

How is that possible? Could the level of the oceans ever have been so great as to cover mountains?

The answer is not that the oceans fell, but that the mountains rose. Or, more specifically, what was once level ground underwater has, over huge amounts of time, gradually been pushed up into mountains.

To see how this works, lay out a sheet of paper. This is the ocean floor. Now push the two sides together. Voila! Mountains!

What pushed the level ocean floors together in the first place?

In the middle of the Atlantic Ocean is an enormous crack known as the Great Global Rift. Hot material from deep in the earth wells up there and pushes the sides apart. Those sides are known as tectonic plates, and each continent rides on such a plate. When two different plates are pushed into each other the land buckles, just like the paper did. Flat areas gradually get pushed up into mountain ranges, even areas that once, long ago, were underwater.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
KnownUnknown:

O’ my dear benighted one, my beloved one!!
And the Unknown Lord said, let there be light to enlighten these ignorant mutha…..

https://indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/shells-on-mountains.php

It was all the way back in 540 B.C. that a Greek philosopher named Xenophanes noted that sometimes you can find seashells embedded in rocks high up on mountain tops. How is this possible? The sea creatures who build the shells never leave the ocean, and even if they were flung up on land, there's no way they'd get up a mountain. What's going on here?

Xenophanes proposed an answer which was, in fact, correct, although no one believed it until a couple thousand years later. He said that maybe the mountains had once been underwater.

How is that possible? Could the level of the oceans ever have been so great as to cover mountains?

The answer is not that the oceans fell, but that the mountains rose. Or, more specifically, what was once level ground underwater has, over huge amounts of time, gradually been pushed up into mountains.

To see how this works, lay out a sheet of paper. This is the ocean floor. Now push the two sides together. Voila! Mountains!

What pushed the level ocean floors together in the first place?

In the middle of the Atlantic Ocean is an enormous crack known as the Great Global Rift. Hot material from deep in the earth wells up there and pushes the sides apart. Those sides are known as tectonic plates, and each continent rides on such a plate. When two different plates are pushed into each other the land buckles, just like the paper did. Flat areas gradually get pushed up into mountain ranges, even areas that once, long ago, were underwater.

We know everything as to the formation of mountains
How is is Kilimanjaro and other mountains?
How old are these fossils, critical thinker?

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emusan:

Since you know it's too vague then enjoy your own explanation.

You were the one who said god mechanism so am I supposed to explain what I neither said nor know? LoLz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atheists:Explain the Existence of Miracles! / Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ? / Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.