Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG (26922 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women / Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by fareed69(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
chloedogie:
Egbon is still crying upadan.

Yes O.
He will cry till 2031

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by smokinloud(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
stormborn28:

by phorget(m): 6:23pm
Insecurity on the high side, Epileptic power supply, High tax demand by the same government, Bad road networks, Bribery and corruptions in play, Kidnapping and banditry on the rise...

Nigeria is simply not yet serious in attracting any foreign investors. Even the local investors are shutting down business so what exactly would attract the foreigners?🤷‍♂️

Common sense is not common after all.
Ay.iiiiiriii...
* FDI can invest heavily in our energy industry thereby producing our quota crudeoil and stable electricity and even refine our crudeoil.
* The highest side of insecurity is the area dominated by IPOB and foreign investors would avoid that area.
* Nigeria tax to gdp ratio is very very low. At 11%
*constructing roads take time and though we need it, we need to look for short term solutions to solve lots of our problems which is why wooing foreign investors to invest in critical industry is key to move Nigeria out of her economic quagmire!.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by InvertedHammer: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
/
Any house you see a lot of men frequenting in fancy cars, know that there is a beautiful lady living inside.
So is a country's economy. If you build, they must come. If you must go to beg, you are only inviting economic hitmen. Common sense is not common.

X company invested $1,000,000 @ N450/$ in Nigeria. They made a profit of $300k in the fiscal year. To repatriate their money, the conversion rate is N1000/$. So their total fund of $1.3m (overhead expenses and cost of doing business not included) automatically becomes $585k. So their loss is $715k just by exchange rate variation. Who does business to lose?

Even if Afghanistan does a visa promo in Nigeria, most of you will still opt for USA, Canada, UK for some reasons. Good market dey sell itself.

/

2 Likes

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Set awon 'Rome wasnt built in a day' are just very stupid and are the problems of this country. Una education be waste. I like the way tinubu is already scamming you people in just a little over 100 days.

By the time druggie is done with you bigots the scales go fall off una eyes by force. The shameless urrchinzz that dont know what to defend have been going into self exile small by small. Una must see reality.

3 Likes

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Fizalis(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Will they listen? NO

That’s the essence of trade by barter

Give me what I don’t have and take what you don’t have from me

Tinubu should lower his pride and swap experiences with Obi

Obi will teach Tinubu how to run a government

Tinubu will teach Obi how to sniff cocaine

Chikina

All We Know is "Their will be a Teaching" U funny guy
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Samtob90(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
iSense247:
https://sunnewsonline.com/seeking-for-investors-abroad-waste-of-time-obi-tells-fg/?amp
Stop the monster killing your people first. No country would wants any of her citizens invest in southeast

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by jaxxy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
the tax collector knows nothing about the economy. just tax
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Jonjam269: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Obi that performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years is forming Mr. Know it all and the same deluded obidots who condemned him then are the one hailing him. Losers.

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Hedonisco: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
yoruboid:
Says someone who traveled to Egypt to see how electricity works when he was a mere presidential candidate

Yoruba retarrd. Did he go to Egypt to beg them to come and invest their money in Nigeria's power sector? Did he use government funds to go to Egypt?

You people are so disgusting. I thank God for this election cycle. I've cut you vermins off for life and have understood you better than you can ever know yourselves. It's not hatred. It is pure disgust. And we will NEVER forget. In due time you people would reap your just rewards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by zedegit: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Obi knows the problem of Nigeria.
All this unnecessary tourism trips abroad is not necessary for now.
Fix the economy first. An average trader doesn't care whether you went to Sudan or Holland for funds...they just want to see practical change.

Fix roads
Fix electricity
Build our refineries
Increase minimum wage
End insecurity

Is that too hard for Nigerians to ask for?

Buhari came and trotted the globe.
Tinubu is towing that same path.

Is Nigeria under a siege ni?

We do not have natural disasters. We have Leadership Disaster.

Tinubu supporters choking anytime PO speaks facts.

Insecurity is the priority. With it everything would fall in place.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by goodon(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Well said sir
Meanwhile...Contact me for your project work, seminar , Academic Assignment, Articles, Power points, Thesis, Proposals, Dissertations and also with good turnitin report no plagiarism
emmanuelome96@gmail.com
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Greenfusion: 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
kozmokaz:
my man have spoken

a good Market sells itself (ahia di mma na ere oweya
Na man Obi be....plain and simple

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by smokinloud(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hedonisco:

Yoruba retarrd. Did he go to Egypt to beg them to come and invest their money in Nigeria's power sector? Did he use government funds to go to Egypt?

You people are so disgusting. I thank God for this election cycle. I've cut you vermins off for life and have understood you better than you can ever know yourselves. It's not hatred. It is pure disgust. And we will NEVER forget. In due time you people would reap your just rewards.
Lol. Stop being emotional.
Can travelling to Egypt solve any of Nigeria electricity problem?!.
Answer that with sincerity of heart!.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Greenfusion: 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
omenziate:
But this should be clear to even a dunce na . All these junketing to solicit for Investors is a charade. The country is currently comatose and no reasonable person would want to invest in it at the moment .
Do they actually have brain?
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Etimemy: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tinubu have no vision, no direction, just to bury this Country, killed by Buhari .

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by smokinloud(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hedonisco:

Lol. Stop being emotional.
Can travelling to Egypt solve any of Nigeria electricity problem?!.
Answer that with sincerity of heart!.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Isobug: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
jrusky:
Really? So have you ever seen any sane country with no foreign investors?

That is why I called you a Marxist motherfucker.
You couldn't read just few paragraphs. That's pathetic
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by PrinceOfLagos: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
When a man with a working brain talks

Obi, Got will continue to bless and prosper you sir
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by MEGAWATCH: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
jrusky:
Really? So have you ever seen any sane country with no foreign investors?

That is why I called you a Marxist motherfucker.

So all those sane country you are talking about went to investors bedroom to beg them to come and invest without fixing their security, road, education and health systems?

Keep deceiving yourself since you have not learned ANYTHING from Buhari's foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by bhella10: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
The 3rd class gbajue that went to Bangladesh to be capping nonsense. I would have believed him if he backed his capping with his achievements as a gov
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Greenfusion: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Alliswell248:

Rome wasn't built in a day.....
Talk is cheap......
You lack basic understanding of international economics....
Where was Rome at 63 ?
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Dpharisee: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
badoh:
Ask him if he was able to attract foreign investors to Anambra state during his eight years tenure. He just like voicing his opinion as if he has the magic to turnaround Nigeria. Better thank your star Nigeria is not in your hand, the pressure you would have faced will be enough to cause you to resign voluntary by yourself. You think governing Nigeria is that easy.
I thought you were using Sabmiller to campaign against him as the only foreign investment he attracted, today that company is the biggest beer maker in Nigeria producing Trophy and Hero beer in Anambra, Port Harcourt, Ibadan etc breweries

4 Likes

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Konjiboii: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
My president
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by jrusky(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

So all those sane country you are talking about went to investors bedroom to beg them to come and invest without fixing their security, road, education and health systems?

Keep deceiving yourself since you have not learned ANYTHING from Buhari's foolishness.

When you finish blabla bulabu you will go to your bed ok
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Dpharisee: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
bhella10:
The 3rd class gbajue that went to Bangladesh to be capping nonsense. I would have believed him if he backed his capping with his achievements as a gov
His achievements are all over, I know you like beer, he brought Sabmiller that produces Hero and Trophy beers which I know you love wink
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Shikini: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
Exactly sir
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by spiSeyi: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
Pres BAT did what he is doing right now to attract investors to Lagos and by proxy Ogun & Oyo state. Anambra can't boast of any viable investment that contributes massively to its IGR. What did Obi do as a governor to attract investors to Anambra undecided.
If not for SW economy and investments especially Lagos Nigeria would have been down. Anyways, it is always easier said than done grin
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Greenfusion: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Rome wasn't built in a day.
Nigeria is 63years since Independence. All the societal gains made have been reversed in the last 8years and 4 months by people who have "basic understanding of international economics"..😂.

The last one ruled you with a military reference letter. This one is ruling you with a forged college certificate. Hunger is churning the lengths and breadth of the nation, but it is my talk that is cheap.

Ba magana! Yunwa bata san fuska ba, kawai!

Leave them to be talking rubish, they think they are kids...another 8 years would pass making it 16 years of retrogression.....
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by WhisperedNoise: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
zedegit:

Insecurity is the priority. With it everything would fall in place.
It's sad. The endless spate of kidnappings in Nigeria is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by spiSeyi: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
Jonjam269:
Obi that performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years is forming Mr. Know it all and the same deluded obidots who condemned him then are the one hailing him. Losers.
May you never run out of wisdom, how many investors did Obi attracted to Anambra undecided . PO talks too much with little or no actions to back up is taking
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Burgermotors: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tinubu knows he have nothing to offer the country,
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Okoronkwow(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
When David umuahi was governor... He went all America round.... And fools where busy claping for him ,that investors are coming to dig their graves....now no single investment. Only concrete road as people die of hunger all days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. / I Will Name My Cabinet This Month, Buhari Tells Ghana's President / ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.